All Comments on 'The Bitch Is Cheating On Us'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
It's rare

To see someone in this portal who doesn't hold this disdain for BDSM and other kinks and who can write a story about them that includes this kind of emotion. Truly a great story and a breath of fresh air from all the crap that's been here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written.

Sounded like a true story.

karan9876karan9876over 10 years ago
WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY!!! PERIOD!

This should be in BDSM. Thanks for wasting my time!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Written with brusque, speedbag rat-a-tat-tat rhythm !

I liked it. The characters' names are all jumbled up, but the main players had sizzle. qhml1 has a matter-of-fact tude' towards far out kinkiness that keeps audience rooting for narrator. Life happens ever & always, & a cheating heart will find a way to stray, despite a plethora of sanctioned alternatives.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN YOU HAVE HAD THE REST

sooner or later one has to ride for the best, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quit reading when he talked about their swinging lifestyle.

By removing the monogamy from their marriage, who cares whom she fucks? After all, it is hypocritical to presume faithfulness when you are busy regaling yourself with memories from the night before that don't include your wife.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. I actually found all the characters likable. I didn't even hate the ex wife. The lifestyle works for some, but it inherently involves risks, ones that you have to be willing to live with. She discovered something about herself that she couldn't abandon. You accept it and move on. I like the fact that you had all the characters eventually leaving the lifestyle behind. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical

1 star effort *

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
As always . . .

. . . I love a good love story with a happy ending. Even though I have never ridden a cycle, or even had the urge, I appreciated the cultural description. The same can be said of the swinging circle. I do understand enduring friendships. All in all a very good tale with no loose ends dangling.

Good job.

Myhands316Myhands316over 10 years ago
Finally!

Finally someone who knows the difference between swinging and cheating! And yes, there is a huge difference. For those of you who don't understand that difference, it has to do with rules. When you commit to anything, you are committing to a set of rules. What those rules are need to be addressed when you commit to it. Like not stealing from work or killing you boss to get their job. These are the rules you cannot break and keep the commitment. If and when you break the rules it is called CHEATING! And, there are always consequences. But that is neither here or there. Once again you wrote a good story. Keep it up

Myhands316

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I always say this after these stories...there will always be drama when couples invite extra people into their relationship. Once that door is opened one or the other will develop feelings for someone else or they will end up screwing someone else without their partners permission.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Wow was that different

Although this life style rankles me with its contradiction between "Love and Loving". 5 stars for your courage in penning and publishing this one. And yes LW was the best category as this is where we are used to finding most of your stories

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
qhml1 has opened the door to something which I have been thinking about for a while

To wit, this is a porn site. It is here for mental masturbation.

So people who just 'one bomb' a story because 'there are cheating wives here' well...DUH! Look at the frigging FORUM TITLE, Cool Breeze!

There are people who LIKE this AS A FANTASY (even if they would spit blood before they shared their wives). So really...leave them in peace to enjoy their stuff.

Why do I say this? Well, between this and the last story of qhml1, I enjoyed the writing and the sweep of the prose, but the swinging lifestyle is a bit of a no go for me.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS A BAD STORY. It means that it didn't appeal TO ME.

So I refrain from voting or even being negative. I am not going to attack the character of whomever DOES like this story, just as I don't want someone to deride me for my personal fetishes.

Really, why waste your time?

qhml1, I enjoyed it as much as I could given the subject matter. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you becoming one of the best writers on this site

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story

Your stories have a warm and fuzzy feel that makes them a joy to read. Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Great comments

QHML1 has been a great contributor from the 'git-go!'. I share the quibble from LSD about number of characters in a fairly short story. It seemed like the 6-8 couple (max 10 couples) may have gotten stretched, but I didn't count. The variety of personality styles & kinks was interesting, but perhaps gratuitous.

Not a fault (actually a good device), but it was clear that Hubby was too reluctant, and Sweetie was too enthusiastic! It made it easy to understand the eventual breakdown as inevitable. The dilemma of a Very Successful FatBoy having to navigate between 'She who Uncovered his True Nature', and his Good Friend & HarleyGuy could have been milked better, but the scenario WAS well-setup! Hubby was a bit harsh, since he knew FatBoy was deliberately misinformed. On the other hand, FatBoy coulda/shoulda checked with his Buddy before getting intimate!

SOLID 5*

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 10 years ago
What a delight

A joy to read and you just seem to get better and better

Many thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

Why, did I waste my time and read this fucking SHIT. You are one sick a-hole.

oshawoshawover 10 years ago

Have to agree with FD45, the subject matter wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but, due to your outstanding writing skill it was a great story.

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago

Definitely not your best story(line). Perhaps because the subject matter isn’t my cup of tea (BDSM and swinging), I might be a bit prejudiced, but I think you’ve also written better. But you’re still a very talented writer.

As to the content matter: when you start swinging, it’s the first nail in the coffin of your marriage. No sane person would do that. Chances are big, that it escalates and causes heartbreak and breakup. It’s a slippery slope: one partner will develop feelings for someone else or they will end up screwing someone else without the other partner’s permission. Him thinking that swinging didn’t or wouldn’t threaten his marriage is thus very laughable and naive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wish

some of the sick fucks would read this because it is more to the truth about swapping partners and what really happens.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
A well written story...about a hard subject.

The subject, unpleasant to many, is a cheating spouse.

I usually like to see retribution for the injured party in this Lit. classification. Yes, I admit I'm more the BTB type, but a wronged ex finding love again and being happy/fulfilled will also appeal to my idea of justice and/or balance; so, as a reader, I'm satisfied with the outcome here.

This story, by an author I appreciate, closely echoes what happened to me in the last decade, and it struck a sensitive chord.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
50% of the stoiry is about husband sex while swinging

On the one hand it is an interesting and serious look at a poorly understood subject but in the end this is just shit piled up with more shit in an attempt to convince the reader and other people ho don't understand swinging ...that it actually is a viable existence in the confines of adult Americans.

I am sure there is s going to be a strong reaction to this but quit frankly the argument that swinging even under controlled rules that the strictly enforce ...blah ...blah ...blah actually works and does not lead to a disasters marriage. That is in fact 100% bullshit.

Every person I know who is engaged in this sort a lifestyle has ended up with a disastrous marriage because of betrayal deceit and heating. it does NOT work and it's never going to work because over time the lines of what's acceptable and unacceptable to what should be reserved for the marriage ...gets blurred.

In this instance the wife's sexual needs changed because of the active swinging. She developed this new part of her sexual personality away from her husband and anyone else in the group. This sort of thing happens a LOT with married people people that swing --they develop new tendencies and new needs that their so called married a partner knows nothing about it... And it can only lead to marriage failure and disaster

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Strong Subject Matter !

The subject matter be controversial and closet to the core n this site for a lot f people. However if a story can evoke emotion then it is worth going there.

Up to page 5 I wanted to commit suicide as well with all the cheating failed marriages and STD infections.

This subject should be thought provoking that swinging can be very dangerous for a marriage. As the rules get bent, the lines get blurred the red mist can descend upon any one. How do you react when one man can satisfy your wife much better than you, and she enjoys them more than you !

Partners can get a taste for some thing different in sex and then change the dynamics of the sexual relationship. Is the marriage still balanced,..mmmm no !

Will there be fall out, well at some point along the road yes !

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Once again, a well written story. Just not my cup of tea.

As usual, I like your writing. Other than a few grammatical errors it was a clearly written story that attempted to portray a swinging lifestyle with a little BDSM thrown into the mix. I simply cannot and did not enjoy the swapping. At the end of the day I always put these people into the "cheaters" category and I always think it's going to end badly. And that's where your story led us. Belle ended up jealous and then she really cheated on their marriage. Others followed her down the path and got the divorces they deserved. Once again, thanks for the effort. Perhaps your next story can be one of the romances that I enjoy best. Forgoing that, maybe a clear cut cheating wife story full of revenge. Good luck.

tp707tp707over 10 years ago
Very well written

The author did a great job of writing about an outrageous lifestyle and making us understand the characters behind it.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
Not really sure....

BDSM and swinging are not my cup of tea so I've never bothered with them. A major portion of the story really was that, so I never connected. I wouldn't say it was bad but basically I was indifferent to the theme. But you did a hell of a job adding a different flavor to your tales. Kudos.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Ouch!

I was fucked raw by page two. For me the torrent of partners and sex at the beginning just became boring. It was like watching a documentary on swinging, compelling initially then just icky. Can't really rate it because I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long but well done...

At the end left feeling rather blank.... Bitter sweet ending for all. Too bad Mike didn't realize Belle needed to be collared too. It's the thought that counts...

reasonablemanreasonablemanover 10 years ago
Didn't like it much

You are a good writer so I kept with it but in the end was pretty disappointed. Your hero was a reluctant swinger but became the alpha male of the group. He had a pretty casual attitude about sex outside of his marriage. I couldn't understand why he was upset with what his wife was doing or why she wouldn't have just told him what she was up to.

There was no real tension in the story and it just kept going on and on. I hope you continue to work on your better stories. Thanks again for all the work you do. You are obviously trying to mix things up; I think this one didn't work.

green117green117over 10 years ago
So, did you finish up this one to show

you could do a S/M/B/D story that would grab us?

Well... seemed a bit too over the top to be plausible - I mean, getting every woman in the swing group to wear his collar? Geez... though I suppose that being in a swing group might predispose one to over the top behavior...

Not that I know, to be honest - this is way outside my skill set.

Green-something

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Good

Always a good story when the fucking is mutual and fun. But hey, our hero shoulda still got fucked silly by the two women who moved in with him for a bit after his divorce. He wad after all a pooular member of the swingers club, why wouldn't they continue their mutually beneficial activities?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Work

I do not like swinging or BDSM or group sex but I admit that the work was well. I never like the curtain call type of ending. Gee I am grumpy today. Looking forward to your next story!

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Inevitable

The problem with this life style is that one person gets more involved than the other. One you agree upon rules you have to follow them. The group rule was no outsiders. This was for health reasons for all of the group. Once you go outside you risk everyone's well being.

Belle should have told Mike up front that she was having problems, instead of sneaking around. They both were dominants, so they could have opened their own dungeon to take care of the group.

To those that have issues, the title, "Cheating on Us", was a give away. Not everyone enjoys these stories. If you don't like them. why read them and then bitch. The least they could do is have the guts to use their names and not post as, "Anonymous".

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Different...

Not necessarily a bad thing, but not great either. However, the tale kept me riveted throughout. For the record, my wife and I aren't into the sharing/swinging lifestyle. It would be a cold day in Death Valley in the summer before I'd share my wife with another man.

That said, it was still a 5 Star tale.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
An Aside

Commenters like Horneyman169, who deride anonymous commenters for not using their real names, are the most absurd and laughable hypocrites. They do provide comic relief.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* story from you

Different, with some good character development. I liked it.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 10 years ago
Always quality from qhml1

You wrote this piece very well and it delivered all the punch I think you designed it to. I hopw some take away that swinging can ruin things quickly. I'm not sure if you intended that message but it's there. Once again thanks for sharing this,iit's nice to read quality once in a while.

leathermn1leathermn1over 10 years ago
I enjoyed it!

Honestly, I don't think I've read a story of yours I don't like. While I personally am not into the Cheating or Swinging thing, even on a fantasy level, the story ends up being so much more about the characters than the sex acts and that's what I really enjoy about your writing.

5*, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love most of your stories

This one was not my cup of tea. The bdsm life style is what destroyed their marriage. He should have said no in the beginning.. You are one of the best writers on this site. Why not add your stories to storiesonline to increase your readers

psych0817psych0817over 10 years ago
it was good but...

out of all the story of yours that I've read so far this is my least favorite, due to the ending. just not enough ending closure, like your other stories.

on a side note, when are you going to finish the Hogue chronicles?

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
Not the best thing you've done...

...but I still liked it enough to give it a 5.

As several other comments have already noted, the stuff published here is all essentially fantasy, and when seen in that light this wasn't bad. My biggest quibble is that in real life submissive women are far less common than submissive men. In real life it would be extremely unlikely that you would find that many submissive women among the relatively small number in the swing group. But if we accept that this is a fantasy on some (or on several) levels, you get license to ignore that inconvenient little truth.

I liked the fact that you recognized that a group like that can't continue for ever. People change, their circumstances change, jobs change, people move, and so forth. It was good, though, that you found a way for the members to largely part on good terms. Belle, of course, presented a different problem. Fortunately, I'm not someone who insists on a BTB resolution every time. Sometimes it's sufficient to show that a character is so fucked up in her head that all she can do is continue to make herself miserable no matter what she does. Still, seeing that she finally managed to pull her head out of her ass and not only realize what she had lost, but find her own way to some level of happiness was an appropriate resolution.

On the whole, you did a good job with this one.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Meh

Enjoyable but it meandered, especially at the end. Didn't agree with all the reasoning that went on either. Can I assume that Belle didn't get a ring in her first marriage? Is that why she got mad about not getting a collar? Or was that a way to a means for your plot? I read it all and glad I did but probably won't again.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Reminded of Casablanca

You never heard 'Play it again, Sam.'

You never hear 'the bitch is cheating on us.'

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Interesting and Well Written Story

I saw this story as a fantasy so didn't mind the bdsm and swinging that others commented about. Was surprised to find out what psycho first wife was really doing - did not see that coming - she could almost have been a Stang first wife. I found this story to be interesting, entertaining, and occasionally erotic.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

It was an interesting story. And it goes to show a lot of what could happen when you slide into a different lifestyle. The bit about communications was so right-on.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Good

Not a true BTB story but deffinately a Great story. I like reading your stuff to see what comes out next. It's always good.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Different indeed. Well written of course but not my type of tale.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Wow .... I enjoyed it very much

Although it's too bad Belle couldn't get the knowledge that her addiction would cost her the love of her life! Sad but it's also very real! I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Good Tale

Well told!!!

likeboblikebobover 10 years ago

IMHO this would have been a better story if you'd left out about 90% of the sex scenes and expanded the the drama of the main 2 characters. That being said, thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
make more

make more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

But too many errors. A bit sloppy.

JeffTomJeffTomover 10 years ago
Way to much Sex for me

I liked that the ex regrets what she had done. A flew errors (not to bad).

Thank you for writing this story for us.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Long and Lame as usual!

Only wimps, non-men, and losers go to counseling with their cheating, slut wife.

brujaybrujayover 10 years ago
Great Read!

Lots of characters to keep straight, but they were all interesting and manageable. The ending felt too abrupt for my tastes.

Thank you as always for sharing your stories. You are a superb story teller.

Brujay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another from the archives of

TTT influence.

one an only 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How noble of FD45 to not vote or comment on a story when he doesn't like the subject material.

This isn't English 101 where how well the story is written matters. I don't care how well the author writes, if I don't like the storyline I will vote, and probably low. Just like if the story is well written and I like the subject matter I'll vote high. Simple.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 10 years ago
To the anonymous poster who is mad at FD45

I've been known to decline to rate a story myself when I experience a visceral negative reaction to something in the story, even if I decide to leave a comment. Generally, I do that when I don't think I can be fair in assigning a rating because of my reaction. Because, you know, a good story that happens to have stuff in it that hits one of my triggers probably doesn't deserve a "1" rating just because I happen to have some serious issues with certain things.

Can't speak to why FD45 decides to do stuff like that, and won't try. He can speak for himself if he wants to.

dapidapiabout 10 years ago
A bit convoluted

but enjoyable....

The story was basically told from the man's perspective for the simple reason that, IMO on a subject as difficult as this, only a woman writer could do justice to the female characters. The author did try to do justice to the story and for that he deserves kudos.

There were quite a few detractors–obviously these are people who have

1) possibly been burned by a cheating spouse (an understandable reaction to the story considering the circumstances)

2) hardcore, born again religious nutcases (aka backstabbing, lying hypocrites)

3) narrow minded bigots (Archie Bunker wannabes)

4) or whatever...

All I'm going to say is "If you don't like the story, because it squicks you out, vilifies your (dubious) morals or insults your intelligence or mindset, then don't read it!"

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
A very interesting story

You wrote about so many relationships, all as different as the people in them, and there's almost a separate message in every one of them. A thing you did that most writers don't, was age the characters, letting their experience make subtle changes in their outlook. So I'm sure I learned something from reading this story, but I'm not sure yet just what it was.

Anyway, another good story, well told. Five stars.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
INterseting story

And - as usual - interesting comments -

If I like the story and it reads well I grade it well - if I do not like the outcome but it reads well I grade it well - if I cannot read it easily but it makes me think about the outcome I grade it well -

WHY?? - because I truly appreciate the effort and sacrifice these people make sharing with us and want them to continue and know I respect their effort. No this is not English 101 so i do not get overly critical about editing - although some people need lots of help and I usually comment on those - but I stop reading that which I cannot handle - for whatever failing in me gets in the way.

Thanks for a good story told well IMHO

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
pretty good

The ingredient that makes this so interesting is also the one that is it's downfall. The characters were too many. At a few points, the manes get changed, for instance "Susan and Rob" got changed to "Susan and Hud". The reader shouldn't need to keep a written character list to refer to while reading.

Otherwise, Why, I wonder, do guys always write the end with the ex showing up mysteriously to wish them well and add that knife of "what once was"? Why couldn't you just leave the dead dog lie?

But it was a decent try at juggling all those characters - good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not my kind of story

If the brief story description had been more informative I would not have read it. Swinging and BDSM is not my thing. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Totally agree with TAVADELPHIN

I just reread the whole story and loved it even more the 2nd time around!

Although it was even harder for me to breathe (I was getting anxious) when he had to say goodbye to all his friends. Then when he got married and Belle came to wish him the best ... WOW that was a tear jerker! She loved him so much but couldn't get past her addiction, so she lost the love of her life!

But I'm a sucker for a happy ending and was happy to see Myra enter into Mikes life!

A FAVORITE STORY OF MINE, even tho I'm not a fan of open marriages.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I'm Not Particularly A BTB, But...

So many of your stories end up with the cheating bitch (and I'm being kind using that word) showing that she was just a poor, mixed up girl, and we should forgive and have sympathy for her.

In the words of the Sigmund Freud joke, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar", and sometimes a cheating bitch is just a cheating bitch.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

As usual, well written and very entertaining. I too have noticed the pattern of the cheating ex reappearing at the end to apologize and wish them well, letting him and us know that they realize what they've lost. A little wiser and little more mature, usually after therapy. However, I think this is a good thing. Most smart people do learn from their mistakes. Others have to be led there by competant therapists. My motto: There is no such thing as a bad person. Only bad behavior and THAT we can change. My mantra: Behavior is behavior is behavior. So, I like that your stories show that even people with very inappropriate addictive repetitive behavior can change. It's not easy and often impossible when trying to do it alone but it can be done Again, Thank you for another entertaining story.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
CHEATERS CHEATING ON CHEATERS WITH FETISHES

why let sour grapes spoil the ride. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Definitely NOT up to your usual standards.

The poorest of all your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Had fun

I had fun reading it,not my thing.

But it was theirs and they found a close knit group that trusted each other.

I never thought I would enjoy a serious swinger novel .

Thank you I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a silly title

Maybe it's a question of semantics, I don't know. But it's incomprehensible to me that people who fuck around on each other with permission would then be surprised by it happening without permission. So in my book it's not cheating, it's more like playing Vegas games with Vegas rules, and that means the house always wins in the end. The more chances you take with a marriage, the more likely it is that things will crash and burn, so while the story paints both realistic and unrealistic outcomes, the story title makes about as much sense as "central intelligence."

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE MAGIC WORD "US"

is so much more definitive than "ME'...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not "Driving Lesson"

"Riding Lesson"

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN IS CHEATING NOT CHEATING

looking for a definition or explanation. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A well done story

Nicely written and a very interesting smooth flowing story.

I enjoyed the read,thanks

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed this story; it had a very good plot, was well told, well written & mostly believable characters, what more does a good tale need. Congrats & thanks for allowing me the enjoyment of your work. 5 * * * * *

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Enjoyed, But...

I feel her actions called for more BTB.

Although she came to regret her actions, and realizes she isn't as happy as she would have been if she didn't fuck up, she still has a basically good life. She should be more miserable.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
@KarenE

He should have destroyed her and her lover. You are right, she didn't come close to the amount of pain she deserved. How many lives did she destroy? I used to also think that I could separate love and sex. Then I had my accident. Damn near broke my neck and had to have emergency surgery. My wife lord protect her and help me keep her safe and happy stepped up to the plate. She came to me daily in the hospital. She stayed on top of the doctors and therapists. When I got my head out of my ass and saw what was right in front of me for all these years she actually offered me to get laid since she has a physical condition that makes it painful for her. However I sat there and while we were out with her friend the surrogate to be I realized it would hurt her regardless and I couldn't do it. She and I love each other to the point that we almost feel each others pain. So I basically told the friend thanks but no. Even though I had the hall pass, I passed on it. And believe me the other woman had my wife beat in looks as well as sexually hands down. But I have a working hand and the love of my wife which I value more than all of midasas gold.

His first wife however for all her protestations did not love him. She was a dominant but wanted a collar? She loved him but made sex movies? And hid the money? Showing up at the wedding was just too much.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
excellent

I have to say out of the stories I have read here ( and that's a lot of stories ) that this story was not only well written, it actually had that real human factor involved. You did good. I can only hope your other stories will be as well done as this one was.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Re Read because of his return.

The problem I have with this story, well written as it is, isn't the swinging slap and tickle.

It is the symbolism. Mike collars and leashes women who have NEVER done this before and 'returns' them as a gift to their husbands?

FUCK and NO! If I were a slap and tickle kind of swinging husband and some douche of a man did that with my wife, I would either kick him out of the club or quit myself. She is MY wife and fuck if he gets to 'collar' her.

Maybe they all took it as a joke...but according to the story, Iris and that other girl would LEAVE THEIR HUSBANDS. That is no joke and that is a threat to the group.

That element frankly broke my suspension of disbelief. I know it was there for the alpha dog points but I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not that this wasn't well written - it was.

But I just didn't like the characters - none of them. Basically they were all cheaters. Even if they agreed to it, they were breaking their marriage vows - repeatedly. Sorry, I have no sympathy for them. They were probably all destined to get divorced and deservedly so. Just didn't find anything interesting or entertaining about this. Maybe next time. Keep writing. You spin a good yarn. Just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hated the "club", loved the overall story.......

.....It was a strange way to make lifelong friends.

I also find it interesting that you write a swingers club into the mix, but end the club and most of the marriages as the result of Belle's stupid, selfish character.

So, unconventional evolves into conventional....

But what a ride!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
good story

Husband kept trying to please and keep his wife. But she like most women think that they have the right to do any thing they want to do regardles of how it effects any one elce.

Good story keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story was nicely done...

...But I feel unclean after reading it. No one on in it had any redeeming value.

Just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to

piss off dear annony!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Tazz: when is it cheating?

1) this is what we will do

2) these are the people with whom we will do it

3) anything outside of our agreement is cheating.

She initiated joining the group. They met with individual members and the group as a whole. After being told the limits of the group, and with mutual agreement to all the restrictions, they joined. I hate to use this analogy, but here goes anyway, they expanded the limits of forsaking all others to include the members of the Group. But only the members of the Group. When she stepped outside of those parameters, went individually with Fat Boy, hid it from the Group, it was cheating.

a common sense rule of thumb is: if you can't tell your partner(s), if you have to hide it, if you know your partner(s) will be upset if they learn about it,

it is cheating.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
cheating

In the simplest terms cheating is choosing not to follow rules which you previously agreed to follow, especially without informing others who expect that you are following those rules

Pulling a higher card out of your sleeve to replace another?

Cheating.

Copying the answers from a stolen copy of the instructors set instead of relying on your knowledge of the subject?

Cheating.

Playing with those outside of a previously screened and approved group?

Cheating.

It is not that uncommon for swingers groups to not allow sex with outsiders.

There are some very nasty diseases out in the wild, keeping them out allows the group members to not use condoms if they choose.

A polyamorist can still cheat.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
nah....

Hated it-1 star. I didn't like anyone in this story. The life style depicted is disgusting.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
beautifully explores the human condtion

we all have fantasies & illusions abt sex, some of us try to risk it and bring those fantasies to life, but nobody can walk away unscathed. we can delude ourselves its only sex, but in reality we are only feeding our deep dark desires.

what is cheating? simply put its when you knowingly & willingly break agreed rules.

answer me this, is it wrong to kill?

yes.

is it wrong to put somebody out of their misery & suffering?

yes & no.

No becuse your doing something that person needs.

Yes because killing someone always kills a part of you.

now you may ask me "we are discussing cheating & not death, dont be a dick"

true i agree, but do you know scientific studies have shown that divorce causes equivalent levels of stress & pain as to a death of loved ones,

am i wrong to compare cheating on par with death then?

the knowledge that a deeply loved person has betrayed your trust in them no doubt will fill you with many emotions, but sooner or later your heart will be heavy & sad to ask the most feared question of them all "WHY?"

i sincerely pray i , you , or even my worst enemy may never need to ask their spouse the question.

But, in our hearts we all know we may have to face such a day, that is the true reason we all read the LOVING WIVES category,

we dont have to agree to a word i say, but think abt it hard enough u will realise the reason why you & i read such stories is we have a fear that we may face a sad day in these stories,& rather be stumped by it, would want to know a better way to deal with it.

But, again i know that even that reasoning is wrong, for if we may have to face such a day, no story would ever prepare us to face such a betrayal, some of may breakdown, or some grow colder, but no one will walk unscathed.

so back to the story, do i think she cheated?

short answer NO.

did belle betray him?

a resounding unequivocal YES!

i have been called an unscrupulous, callous bastard in the past, not that i agree, but would understand if you feel the same.

for within this story all of have been tested, all our moral, ethics, beliefs, principles, views.

But, we all have our own latent demons & desires hidden, some us know it, some of us hide it, & some of us accept it.

please remember these stories we read hear for free, have an untold wisdom & knowledge in them, an effort was made to put emotion & thought to word, the least we can do is atleast be constructive about our critique if we have any(&yes we def are not worthy)

but still please consider how it would make you feel if somebody said something crudely about something you appreciate or put an effort into.

i hope we all can appreciate, the author allowing us to post anonymously, all i request for the sake of those who really need to post anonymously , dont misuse the liberty given.

Freedom not only means to do anything & everything you wish, but also your ability to restrict or choose to do anything & everything.

there is a reason why only two opposing yet complimentary forces are always at the heart of creation may that be an idea, energy or life. that is the dichotomy of life. just as good & evil though separate have no meaning without each other.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 07/24/14 Re: What a silly title

I disagree!

The key phrase here is “with permission”. ANYTHING that BOTH members of a couple agree to and hurts nobody else should be okay, and just because a certain behavior happens to be allowed under certain conditions does NOT somehow excuse the behavior without those conditions being met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

bunch of cheaters. all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The title tells us it's about cheating you fucking retarded annony asshole

I gave this a 5 for a good cum story

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Very interesting, but

there were too many names for me to remember. The night they took two other couples to Bossman's place - Mike spent the night with Helen and Belle spent the night with Skip. Does that mean Tom and Gail (?) did not get to spend the night with a non-spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAY too funny

a WHOLE group of pure skank sluts, that about all those sorry boys and girls deserved to be called. AIDS for everyone PLEASE!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thought

I don't like letting Belle have her "redemption". I liked it better thinking of her wasting away in New York.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Good 5 Star Story

Why do so many husbands let their cheating wives back into their lives? marriage is like a glass of wine. The wine is the marriage...the love, hopes, dreams, plans, etc. The glass is trust. If the trust shatters, the marriage is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Medic! Medic!

What the fuck, I almost needed some oxygen therapy and a bottle of Visine taking in this dozen skeins o' yarn.

I kept waiting for the interesting part. This tall tale is similar to a lot of the better Lit writer efforts: a very impressive assortment of writing skills that still leave one scratching his head and asking what the point of the whole damn thing is.

You know there is such a thing as being too slick of a writer. Kinda like a guitar man who can roar better than Randy Rhodes and Eddie V put together and still can't play a decent chorus or two of slow blues, Chicago-style. That's my overall take here.

I felt the same way last night after finishing Cobblestone..., the blackrandle1958 story. It was absolutely inhuman, the pace and utter lack of repose. Like it was computer generated! One exception, though, that HE had that THIS story does NOT have was a truly awesome sex scene. I mean fuck, I am well over 50 and I was fkng bustin the britches. Teen Time, Baby!! That was a nice surprise.

But whatever happened to living with a question? A little dose of existential mystery? A protagonist that doesn't know exactly what to do?

I think that the level of detail and cloying sense of grasping and overreaching of some of these types of stories would be better suited to an actual full length novel. That might leaven the sheer psychological claustrophobia that often naggs the reader.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE....I COULD HAVE.....

but the famous clichés took over. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers

and keep up the good work. I enjoy your stories. People who can't or don't write are quick to criticize. Most criticism is not constructive, just mean. Write what you enjoy. Lots of people enjoy it too.

fanfarefanfareabout 8 years ago
Heal yourself.

Forgiveness is an act of selfish pragmatism. Forgiveness is for the purpose of pacifying yourself. Neutralizing the mental pain someone else has caused you by creating for yourself a new mindset that refuses to keep repeating that self-flagellation.

And nothing more. After making the decision to forgive then you just get on with your life.

As for the person who wronged you? Your forgiveness changes nothing for them. They still have to deal with their own guilt, pay restitution, deal with the social and legal penalties, find some way to forgive themselves.

And they could still fail. You may or may not sympathize with their internal struggle. However, their success or their failure is no longer your emotional responsibility.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories