The Blackballoon Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

Agents Cheetah, Aspen and Vertigo, along Katelynn drove in a discrete van that was marked with a dummy Plumbing company logo. "Pipe Uncloggers" was painted on the side of the van as a cover. They parked a block away from the warehouse where Turtle was being held. Inside the van, all four of them were wearing identical blutooth earpieces so they could communicate to each other. They were all dressed in dark colors, black or dark camouflage. Katelynn was fidgeting a big nervously and she adjusted her tight-fitting long sleeve top and smoothed back her hair which was held in a pony tail tonight. All of the women were wearing tight black long sleeve shirts and slim, hip hugging pants. The tops fit snugly and clung to their voluptuous curves.

"Aspen and I will take a survey of the perimeter and watch for guard patrols." Cheetah said as she slid the side door of the van open. She and the busty blonde looked outside, then jumped out of the van and dashed into the darkness, their curves bouncing with each stride.

Vertigo was still in the driver's seat of the van and was now halfheartedly examining some electronic equipment as he turned back to glance at Katelynn who was now the only one left in the back of the van. "Hey, I need to run some tests on this comm equipment. You wanna step outside and test the coverage on the phones while we wait?"

"Umm, sure." Katelynn said, not expecting to have to walk outside alone, but she wanted to help the team, so she exited the van also and began walking down toward the end of the street.

They were on a barren one-lane road that ran beside a large warehouse in the middle of some kind of industrial district. At this time of night there was no traffic going by, so there was no noise other than the clicking of her heels as she walked down the street. There were no street lights on this deserted stretch of road, so once she got about fifty steps away from the van, it became difficult to see where she left it. Katelynn gulped as she walked, her big tits bouncing in her tight top, and she felt very vulnerable all of a sudden. If someone were to find her here alone, she'd be helpless. She was just a sexy, big titted target in the dark street, alone.

Just a few more steps and finally she reached the edge of the warehouse and she pulled her phone from her pocket, and examined the screen. It had full bars, indicating that there would be clear reception, so they wouldn't have any problems with communication in this area. After she checked the phone she walked briskly back to the van, almost at a full running pace; She was eager to not be alone any more.

As she approached the van, she noticed it was rocking from side to side slightly, but she thought nothing of it as she swung open the sliding side door and climbed back inside. Vertigo whipped his head around and shot her a look of surprise. His surprise quickly turned to embarrassment. It took Katelynn a second to realize that the man had his pants down around his knees and he was stroking his erect cock up and down.

"Oh damn it, you came back so soon!" he muttered.

Then Katelynn's words came out very slowly as she was in disbelief: "Were you masturbating?" The answer was obviously clear, but she couldn't think of anything else to say at this awkward moment.

Vertigo nodded and sighed, "Yeah, its sort of my pregame ritual. It helps me relax before we go into a tense situation." His cock was still flopping around between his muscular thighs, completely hard. Fully erect like he was, Vertigo's dick was an impressive ten inches long. The tip of his swollen cockhead was glistening in the dim light as clear precum oozed from the tip.

"Oh, I see. I guess you'd like to be left alone?" she asked, peeking reluctantly out the window of the van into the darkness of the alley. She really didn't want to go back out there by herself again.

"Nah, why don't you come scoot up here in the passenger seat and help me out?"

Katelynn pondered it for a second, mostly considering if it would harm her good-standing with the team. Vertigo wasn't unattractive at all, in fact she found him very attractive.

"Come on up here." the muscular man said, patting the passenger seat beside him. "Don't be such a prude. You'll quickly find out that we're all very open on this team."

With no further reluctance, Katelynn hopped up into the front seat beside Vertigo and leaned over him with a big smile on both of their faces. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Nothing for now, just let me squeeze those huge tits of yours, baby."

Vertigo cupped his strong hands around her melons that stretched out from her tight black top she was wearing. His fingers squeezed into her flesh firmly and he let out a satisfied groan. In this position, he was squeezing both of her bulbous fuck-bubbles while his stiff cock pointed straight up toward the roof of the van, the tip oozing with slick, wet precum.

"Katelynn, your tits are gorgeous, they're even better than Aspen's!" the man exclaimed as her explored them through her shirt. Katelynn took that as a compliment, as she noticed that the busty blonde he was referring to was more than amply endowed herself and obviously loved to flaunt them.

"Really?" she gave a small blush and then reached up for the zipper around her neck. Her blouse could open in the front with a zipper than ran from the collar to the bottom. She pulled the zipper halfway down, letting her boobs spill forward, but not fall out completely. What this provided was a deep view of her cleavage with the inner slopes of her breasts completely exposed. "Have a better feel."

Vertigo eagerly slid his hand underneath her blouse and cupped a bare breast in his palm. He could feel Katelynn's nipple dig against his hand as his bare fingers now squeezed and pressed into her firm titflesh. He was now squeezing her boob with one hand while his other wrapped around his hardon once again and he picked up where he left off, stroking his dick up and down. The tip of Vertigo's prick slapped against Katelynn's other breast while he jerked himself off and squeezed her jug over and over firmly. Katelynn was happy to assist her hunky team member. She even pulled up the bottom of his shirt a little to sneak a peek at his muscular abs while she let him use her body as a masturbation aid.

Precum was smearing across the inner curves of Katelynn's breasts as Vertigo continued fondling her and jerking himself off for a few minutes. He had worked himself into a pattern where he'd squeeze her sweater-melon while dragging the swollen tip of his cock across her other one. "Ohh fuck, they're so nice, Katelynn. I ---"

His voice was cut off as Cheetah's voice crackled over their wireless ear-pieces. "Coast is clear, we're heading back."

"Damn, they'll be back soon. I gotta be quick!" Vertigo said hastily, and started pumping himself even faster now.

For another couple minutes, Vertigo was feverishly pounding his fist up and down his dick, slapping the swollen head against her tits while his free hand squeezed them.

"Let me do it." Katelynn said, swatting his hands away from his penis and she took over. She wrapped her fingers around the bare cock and began jerking him off. This left Vertigo free to squeeze her jugs with both hands, and that's exactly what he did next. The heavy muscled man squeezed her big knockers together around the top of his dick, and squeezed her warm flesh around his pole. Her amazing tits felt wonderful wrapped around the tip of his prick while she jerked him off, and that was enough to set him off.

Vertigo hollered inside the van as he came hard between her tits. In her limited sexual experience, Katelynn was used to seeing a penis ejaculate maybe three or four squirts of semen. Vertigo, on the other hand, proceeded to squirt ten to twelve large globs of his gooey sperm up between her melons. His load totally drenched the inner slopes of her tits and ended up soaking her shirt from her chest all the way down to her belly. As she leaned up, Katelynn realized her tits had been completely frosted in gooey, white jizz, to the point where there was a river of semen streaming down her cleavage that trickled down her stomach and pooled into her belly button. Her shirt was ruined - it was completely soaked in the gooey cum, and the inner curves of her cleavage were dripping with streaks of thick, white dick-juice.

Not even a second later, the door of the van swung open, revealing Agents Cheetah and Aspen.

"There's a break in the guard patrol, we need to make our move right now." Cheetah barked at them.

"Right now? I, uh...." Katelynn grabbed a tissue and started to wipe her breasts, soaking up Vertigo's thick sperm.

"Yes, right now, sugar-tits." Cheetah barked again, obviously noticing her situation.

Without any more time to collect herself, Katelynn jumped out of the van along with Veritgo and they followed behind Cheetah and Aspen quickly. As she rushed, Katelynn tried to yank up the zipper on the front of her shirt and found that it was jammed somehow. The jizz must have gummed up the zipper, or she jammed it in her haste somehow, but in any case she was now stuck with the zipper halfway down her chest, leaving her ballooning tits to bulge out.

The four members of Blackballoon approached an unguarded door on the side of the warehouse, and Katelynn noted the electronic security keypad that kept the door locked securely.

"Ok Katelynn, this is where you come in. We've got five minutes until the guards circle around to this location again. Do what you do, and open that door!" Cheetah barked again.

The busty computer expert opened her backpack and began searching through it for the device she needed. She quickly unscrewed a few screws on the keypad, removing the metal panel which then revealed the wires underneath. She fooled with the device for several more minutes, feeding the wires into a PDA type device that scrolled with text.

Cheetah pulled back the sleeve of the black long sleeve top, identical to the one Katelynn was wearing, and checked her watch. "Two minutes remaining. Hurry up, sugar-tits."

Katelynn started to hear her heart beating loudly in her ears as she worked frantically to decode the security lock. The pressure was enormous and she started to feel her hands shake slightly, but she stayed focused. She leaned over slightly to get a better look at the device in her hands, and as she did so, her breasts bulged out even more, but didn't quite pop out of her unzipped top.

"One minute left! We need that door open now!"

The minute had flown by so quickly. However, a second later, the LED light on the door turned green, and Vertigo quickly yanked it open. Katelynn quickly screwed the panel back onto the keypad and she ducked inside with the other three. The door shut just as the patrol of two men turned the corner outside and walked past, oblivious to them.

Once they were inside the warehouse, the building seemed like a maze of floor-to-ceiling crates and boxes. Cheetah seemed to know exactly where to go, and the four of them followed quietly, making sure to not make any sound.

After creeping through the warehouse for a few minutes, making their way toward the other side, Cheetah stopped them and silently motioned up ahead. The other half of the warehouse was enclosed with only one entrance, a sturdy metal door. Katelynn noted that this door lacked an electronic lock, and instead needed a regular key. In front of the door was a man standing guard, and he appeared to have the key attached to a keychain on his belt. The guard looked dangerous and was holding a large semi automatic weapon.

"Ok, now you're up, Aspen." Cheetah whispered to her blonde companion. The entire team seemed to know exactly what to do, Katelynn noticed.

Aspen opened her bag and took out some clothing that she brought with her, and she stripped out of her black shirt and pants, down to just her bra and panties. As the buxom blonde began to get dressed, Katelynn realized that the clothing she brought with her was a disguise, and once she was dressed, Aspen appeared to look like a cleaning lady. She was now wearing a simple gray skirt and matching blouse with pin stripes, and a white apron that hung in front of her skirt. She tucked a pair of yellow rubber cleaning gloves into her side pocket, for effect, and then found an empty rolling garbage can nearby.

Aspen stood up and casually walked with the rolling garbage can toward the guard, whistling a tune casually. The guard suddenly perked up as he noticed her and instinctively raised his weapon.

"Whoa easy there sweetie, I'm just the cleaning lady." the busty blonde said as she continued toward the guard.

The guard eyed her as she came closer, and eventually he could see her better. His jaw dropped open as he noticed the unbelievable curves of the woman he was facing. This was the sexiest cleaning lady he had ever laid eyes on. Her enormous breasts seemed to swell from her half unbuttoned uniform blouse, and her sexy legs were visible underneath the short skirt she was wearing. "I've never seen you around here before. Aint you guys supposed to have finished up by now?" he said suspiciously.

"Yeah, that would be nice wouldn't it? But your boss was real insistent that we pick up a second round and do a night cleaning too. She said we didn't do a very good job. I'm sorry about that." she said, looking slightly sad.

The guard nodded his head, accepting the fact that his boss, Lady Evelina, probably gave the order for the night cleaning crew. "Alright, but you can't come past here, it's off-limits. Just clean the warehouse and then you can go." The guard licked his lips as he observed the sexy cleaning lady in front of him.

"Sure thing, sweetie." Aspen said, moving closer to the guard until she was standing just in front of him. "Hmmmm, you wouldn't need anything special cleaned, would you?" she asked as she slid a finger over the guard's uniform seductively.

"Umm, just stick to cleaning the warehouse. I really need to stand guard here." the man said, shifting his weight from one foot to the next as his cock started to get hard.

Aspen leaned closer even still, and pressed her bosom up against the guard's chest. Her overflowing fuckmelons pressed up against his body as she whispered in his ear. "You don't need to be afraid of me, sweetheart. I'm just a harmless little woman. I'm a simple cleaning lady who just happens to love to suck cock."

The guard gasped and his legs quivered, and he appeared to almost faint. Aspen slowly slid down, letting her tits drag along the man's body until she was kneeling in front of him. She noticed the front of his trousers were now tented with his erection. "You can still stand guard, handsome. No need to be afraid of me." she said as she nuzzled her cheek across his bulge.

"What's she doing? Why doesn't she just shoot him?" Katelynn whispered to Cheetah as they stayed ducked down, peeking through crates in their hiding spot.

"We don't like to kill people unnecessarily." Cheetah responded quietly.

"But aren't they terrorists?" Katelynn asked.

"No not exactly," Vertigo took over explaining, "Lady Evelina is one of America's Most Wanted, and her henchmen are thugs, but they're still essentially criminals. Thieves. They'll be arrested once the authorities show up. Justice will be served for them."

Meanwhile, Aspen opened the trousers of the guard who was standing on weak legs, looking down at the voluptuous beauty kneeling in front of him. She reached in and pulled his cock out of his underwear and let it hang out of his trousers. Aspen tried not to giggle as she was shocked at how small the man's cock was. She would be able to easily suck the entire cock into her mouth, and she might not even be able to wrap her entire hand around it.

Nevertheless, the small dick in front of her was rock hard now, and Aspen quickly gobbled it up into her mouth. The blonde wrapped her lips around the shaft and started sucking. She did her best to give the man her absolute best blowjob, and after a while her plan started to work. The guard's eyes began to flutter as he was sucked off by the incredible woman below him, and finally he shut his eyes completely, enjoying the feel. Aspen reached up and unclasped the key from the guard's belt, and then gave a hand signal for Cheetah.

Agent Cheetah carefully snuck forward, motioning for the others to follow her. They silently crept around behind the guard and Aspen handed the key over to her without a sound. The guard was oblivious to all of this as he received the best blowjob of his life. Occasionally he muttered an "Oh God" or "Fuck", but his eyes remained shut as Aspen fucked him with her lips. As Cheetah began to place the key into the door's lock, Aspen made sure to begin making loud moaning noises to drown out any noise the door might make.

The door opened and Cheetah, Vertigo and Katelynn slipped inside and carefully closed the door behind them. Once on the other side of the door, the rest of the warehouse seemed to be full of long hallways with rows upon rows of offices. They walked down the main center hallway until it split. Cheetah took out a small PDA device and looked at some diagrams on the screen.

"Katelynn, the briefcase should be in a large office down the hallway to the right. Vertigo and I will go left and find Turtle."

Katelynn followed the orders and headed down the hallway in the opposite direction and began opening doors, looking in each room trying to find the large office that Cheetah told her about which would contain the briefcase they were after. Most of the offices were completely empty. It appeared that whoever the bad guys were who were occupying this warehouse hadn't been here long enough to set up much stuff.

Finally Katelynn found a large office at the end of the hallway with a large desk inside that was stacked with papers, files, and a heavy briefcase made of metal. She crept into the room and circled around the desk to examine it. Sure enough this was exactly what they were looking for. The desk had files of bank transactions, emails and phone numbers, as well as technical specs for some kind of device. Inside the case must be the laptop they were searching for, but the heavy case was locked and required a code to be typed into a small keypad to open it. Katelynn opened her bag and retreived the PDA type device she used earlier, and hooked it up to the case. After a few minutes of effort, the locks opened.

Meanwhile, Aspen was still outside sucking on the guard's cock. Her companions had passed by her inside the complex earlier without any detection, but she wanted to give them a little more time before joining them, in case any other guards unexpectedly arrived. A busty cleaning lady giving a blowjob to a guard would look a lot less suspicious than an unconscious guard laying on the ground by himself. So she continued to suck on henchman's dick.

Aspen's full, soft lips were wrapped around the guard's small penis. The shaft of his dick was tiny in comparison to the ones she was used to, but she could tell he was fully hard, throbbing, and oozing precum - the dick wasn't going to get any larger. It was cute though, she was able to fit the entire cock inside her mouth, so servicing him was easy. Her lips pressed around him tightly, hugging his dick in a tight squeeze while she bobbed her head back and forth, running her tongue along the bottom of it inside her warm mouth. Lots of her saliva drooled out of her mouth and trickled down his shaft, and dripped down her tongue.

"Oh my God!" The guard's eyes were rolling back in his head as he enjoyed this. "Your lips feel so fucking good, and you are so beautiful! You're fucking gorgeous, like a model or a pornstar."

Aspen could tell that the guard was genuine in his compliments. Even though he was a sack of shit, it felt good to know she had the magic touch. She let out a giggle, pretending to flirt with him, and pressed her tits up against his thighs.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers