The Blackballoon Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

The busty blonde slurped her lips up and down the length of the guard's little dick. Her saliva was now trickling down the man's hanging scrotum and dripping to the floor. Her spit was drooling messily as she gave a sloppy blowjob, letting her drool trickle down off her chin and land on the floor, at the same time the man's hanging balls dripped with her spit as well.

Suddenly the guard gripped her blonde hair and shouted "I'M CUMMING!" as his diminutive cock twitched inside her mouth and erupted with jizz. One shot, then two... and then stopped. The tiny cock only gave her two modest sized shots of sperm before he was spent.

Aspen tried not to laugh as she swallowed up her mouthful of semen. It was too fast, she thought to herself. The rest of her team needs more time. She needed to buy them more time.

"You came so quickly! Do you always cum so quickly?" she asked.

"Yes." the man said, lowering his eyes with a bit of shame. "I usually do."

The guard's dick was bright red and was still fully erect. Despite his cock still throbbing and oozing with liquid, he started to pull up his pants.

"I should get back to guarding my post now. Thanks for the blowjob, miss." he said.

"Wait!" Aspen exclaimed, trying to think of something to buy her team some more time. Then she tried not to recoil in disgust as she said "Don't.... Don't you want to fuck me?"

The henchman dropped his pants back to the floor immediately. "You'd let me fuck you?" he asked incredulously.

Aspen lifted her skirt up a few more inches, showing him that she wasn't wearing any panties. The guard licked his lips as he admired her smooth, shaved pussy and imagined how wonderful it would feel wrapped around his dick. He had never in his life fucked a woman nearly as beautiful as the cleaning lady here today. He nearly ejaculated again as he imagined being inside her cunt.

"Of course I want you to fuck me, sweetheart! You can't expect to let a girl taste that enormous cock of yours and not get a chance to ride it too!" She nearly gagged.

"Ok, but I don't have a condom, do you?"

Aspen swore. She hadn't planned for that. "No, I don't. It doesn't matter, you big stud. I want to feel your bare dick inside me."

It was obvious to see that the guard thought this was the luckiest day of his life as Aspen pushed him to the floor and let him lay on his back. The huge titted blonde swung her thighs over his hips and lowered herself down onto him, letting the small, bright red penis sink into her smooth cunt.

"Wow, this feels so fucking good!" he groaned.

"Good, now sit back and relax and let me milk the cum out of your huge dick." she responded.

The aching cock was buried fully inside Aspen's tight little pussy as she sat on top of him. The man reached up and squeezed Aspen's huge, bra-busting melons in his hands eagerly as she started to give him the ride of a lifetime....

Back inside the office, Katelynn opened the case and found the laptop inside that her team had been searching for. She took it out of the case and opened the laptop and started to boot it up. The screen was just starting to light up when she was interrupted.

"What are you doing here?" asked a female voice.

Katelynn looked up and saw a woman had entered the room and was standing in front of her, blocking the doorway. The woman was roughly the same height as her, similar build, which included enormous knockers. She was wearing an executive business suit with matching jacket and pants. The pants were tight, hugging her thighs and ass, and the suit jacket was left slightly open to show that she wore no blouse underneath, just a black lace bra that pushed her heavy jugs up, leaving her deep cleavage on display. Her jet black hair fell down around her cheeks and her eyes glared out at Katelynn from behind a pair of glasses.

Katelynn's eyes were caught by the flash of light as the woman raised a stainless steel handgun up and pointed it toward her. "You shouldn't be here." the woman said as she looked oddly at Katelynn.

"Lady Evelina!" she gasped, realizing she was face to face with the criminal mastermind. In just a few seconds, she will probably be dead.

The sinister woman tightened her lips together and said "You could call me that, yes." She paused, carefully formulating her words. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It was --"

Her voice was cut off by a loud THUNK and she fell to the floor. Vertigo was standing behind her, brandishing a heavy piece of pipe that he had just thwocked her on the head with. Standing further back behind Vertigo in the hallway was Cheetah and agent Turtle. Turtle was hunched over and looked to be in pain, but he seemed otherwise healthy.

"Grab the laptop, let's go." the powerful man said.

Before she could even say thanks, she quickly snatched up the laptop computer and shoved it into her bag, and took a few steps toward Vertigo before she hesitated. "Wait!" she said, and returned to the desk. She used her arm to scoop the entire contents on top of the desk into her bag, shoving files, paperwork and plans into her bag. Once everything was packed up, she joined the others and they ran down the hallway.

The four of them turned down the next hallway and opened the door into the warehouse where they found Aspen straddling over the guard who was laying on the ground on his back. Aspen's smooth thighs were on either side of his hips as she bounced up and down. His cock slid in and out of her wet pussy as he squeezed her huge tits in bliss.

"Oh thank God." Aspen said in relief, and quickly stood up just as the man began to ejaculate.

It was at the same moment that the busty agent slipped herself off his dick and stood up that he began to cum. A couple small squirts of sperm shot up from his cock and landed on his stomach as he groaned in ecstasy.

Aspen was nearly naked but she didn't seem to care about anything except getting out of there too. "You got Turtle, and the files? Good, let's get out of here!" she said.

The guard on the floor weakly opened his eyes and grunted. "Oh shit. Oh no. I should have known." he said in humiliation. He didn't have much time to regret his actions though, as Vertigo quickly knocked him unconscious with the heavy pipe. The muscular agent gave the henchman another kick to the stomach with his steel-tipped boot as he stepped over him.

With everything now in order, the five of them moved quickly to the exit and returned to the van. Cheetah was in the driver's seat this time as they peeled away so quickly that the van left rubber tracks on the road.

********************

Cheetah sighed in relaxation as hot water from the shower poured down over her head, and dripped down her naked body. She had been sitting under the hot shower for nearly five minutes now without even reaching for the soap yet, just letting her muscles relax. It was her favorite way to cool her nerves down after a stressful mission.

She sighed and tilted her head back, and pushed her hair back out of her face as the soothing warm water continued to soak her body. She enjoyed the powerful, high quality showers here in their locker room at Blackballoon Headquarters.

"Nice driving back there." Vertigo's voice was in the room with her, and she turned to see the heavily muscled man turning the knob on a nearby shower. One added benefit to the locker room was that it was co-ed.

Vertigo's shower turned on and he tested the water with his hand before he stepped underneath the water, letting it soak his body as well. Just being in the room with Cheetah naked, both of their bodies wet and slick made his cock hard.

"Thanks. That was a particularly tough one back there." the agent said, running her fingers over her body. "But the new girl, she did ok."

Vertigo nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, not bad for her first time. She's better than Turtle, you know."

It was true, Cheetah knew, but right now her mind was starting to think about something else. Her eyes were taking in the delicious sight of Vertigo's naked, well-built body getting soapy. The man's sizable ten inch cock was already rigid and stuck out proudly. She was just as horny too.

"Enough talk about work. I need a congratulatory fuck!" she said with a happy grin.

"With pleasure." he answered as if he could not have waited another second.

Vertigo pulled her from under the shower and drew her in his powerful arms as he gave her several passionate kisses. The two of them kissed deeply for several minutes while his cock throbbed achingly up against her nude, wet flesh. After a few minutes, Vertigo kissed his way down Cheetah's neck and cupped her breasts in his hands. With her knockers held up, the man inhaled one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it. He nursed on Cheetah's tits for a while, alternating back and forth, giving each of her stiff nipples plenty of attention. Her breasts were already wet from the shower, but Vertigo made them even wetter as he slurped on her hard nipples.

"I know that you fucked the new girl's tits." Cheetah told him.

Vertigo stopped nursing on her jugs for a second as he grinned. He remembered giving Katelynn's knockers a nice glazing of sperm in the van, and he was very proud of that. "Are you mad?"

She shook her head from side to side. "No. Like I've told you before, I'm fine with us having an open relationship, as long as I know you're mine."

"I'm yours, baby." Vertigo said, looking sincerely into Cheetah's eyes. "I love you."

The two lovers hugged again and gave each other several more passionate kisses, and then Vertigo pushed her up against the wall as he slid his cock inside her. Their bodies were wet and slippery, which helped as his big cock nuzzled up inside his lover. Cheetah gasped and wrapped her arms around Vertigo's broad shoulders, and lifted her thighs up and hugged his hips as they fucked up against the shower room wall.

Vertigo's cock slipped in and out of Cheetah as she hugged him close and used her legs to push herself up against his body with each thrust. The two physically fit bodies slapped together as they fucked for several minutes. Cheetah's heavy tits pressed up against Vertigo's chest as his slick, throbbing dick pounded her over and over. Finally they came together, bodies pressed firmly up against one another, smushed against the wall. Cheetah screamed as she came hard and felt Vertigo's large dick twitching and jerking inside her as he emptied his load inside her body.

Vertigo howled as he came, injecting several huge squirts of his dick seed up inside Cheetah. His dick twitched and jerked as he came, sending wave after wave of ball juice inside her. Finally as he finished, he pulled his dick out from her and his semen began dripping out of Cheetah's pussy, immediately pouring to the floor of the shower below.

"God damn, you always cum so much." she remarked. She could feel his juice oozing out of her as she squeezed her tits in her hands.

Vertigo just nodded in response, his chest rising and falling as he caught his breath.

"Good thing we're already in the shower, cleanup is a breeze." she grinned.

********************

"Colonel MacKinnon is ready to see you now." Celeste said to Katelynn as she waited outside the office. The eighteen year old receptionist was absent mindedly reading a glamor magazine and adjusting her boobs, which seemed to be mostly what she did all day.

Katelynn entered the Colonel's office where she found him sitting behind his desk, a cigar in his mouth and a big grin on his face.

Mack continued to grin at her as she approached his desk. "Great work on your first job, Katelynn!" he said cheerfully.

"Thank you, sir!" she said, smiling as well.

"Thanks to your expertise, we were able to turn those files over to my friends in the government, and those bastards will be going to prison for a long time. And, because of our help, we've been paid very handsomely. In fact, I have your share right here." he said, taking a check from his desk drawer.

"I'm glad I was able to help take down one of America's Most Wanted." she replied, taking a seat in one of the chairs across from Mack's desk. As she sat down, she crossed her legs and placed her hands on her knees.

The older man took the cigar out of his mouth and let out a small sigh. "That's the only bad news. Unfortunately somehow Lady Evelina was able to escape before the authorities arrived. She got away this time, but not for long."

Katelynn dropped her hands to the arms of the chair and held them in surprise. "I can't believe it. So we failed?"

Mack shook his head and put the cigar back in his mouth as he replied, "No, no. We helped divert a national catastrophe, and arrested several criminals. Their information will lead the authorities to Lady Evelina. None of our team got hurt, and we were paid handsomely. I'd call that a success."

Katelynn nodded her head. "I suppose you're right."

"One other thing, Miss Morgan." Mack spoke more seriously now. "Agent Turtle has decided to resign, citing this past mission as too much stress for him. That leaves us with an opening on our team, and your expertise would be highly valuable to us. I'd like to see you become a permanent member of Blackballoon. How about it? Would you like to join us?"

"I think I'd like that." she said, giving a gracious smile. For the first time in her life, she felt appreciated professionally. This group had a genuine need for her services, and she felt like eventually she could fit in here.

"Very good.... Agent Nightingale." the grizzly war veteran gave a smirk. The code name was his idea, he figured using her hacker name would be appropriate.

"I like the sound of that." she replied.

"Good, because Cheetah wanted us to call you 'Agent Sugar-Tits' but I vetoed it." he cackled, then pressed his speaker on his phone to call the receptionist. "Celeste, get everyone in here."

MacKinnon reached into a cabinet behind his desk which was a small refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of champagne. One by one, the members of the Blackballoon team came into his office. First was Celeste, the eighteen year old busty receptionist, and she was closely followed by Aspen, who's super voluptuous tits bounced proudly as she strolled in wearing her favorite black corset. A few seconds later, Vertigo, the heavily muscled brute of the team entered, his hair still wet from the shower. Behind him was Cheetah, the brunette field leader with sizable breasts herself, who waltzed in with wet hair as well. And finally the last person to enter the room was Sebastian, the corporate man who seemed to always be wearing a stylish suit.

"A toast!" Mack said, popping the bottle of champagne as everyone grabbed a glass. "To the newest member of Blackballoon, Nightingale!"

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers