All Comments on 'The Blind Girl in the Rain Pt. 03'

by Ian56

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The magic of Christmas

This is better than anything Santa could have brought me and I'll be damned I wish there was more right now. The pacing and progression are just perfect and I really can't wait to see how thing twist for our protagonist before he gets what he dreams about. And it seem there is at least a bit of mutuality there as well. The MVP goes to Heather though for her impeccable support and foresight.

5*+++++++

drmoo2udrmoo2uover 6 years ago
More sir ... please more ...

You have to give us more ... daily if possible ... I need this story at this moment in time in my life ...

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Is she blind or not?

I have yet to finish this chapter, so my apologies if this is answered at a later point than where I stooped, but:

Is she fully blind, or partially blind, or is she not blind at all?

I ask because of lines like these:

"She raised her arm and LOOKED at her watch" (emphasis mine)

"Our eyes locked..." (the narrator/protagonist, re he and Heather)

The above quotes would not make sense, if Heather is totally blind. They wouldn't even make much sense if she was only partially blind.

-Rei

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
This story touches on it's own!

No. 04 cannot come soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A helpful suggestion

If you want to read some quality stories involving blind people read the "Silver" series by Cant54, there is nothing better out there at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Keep up the good work I really appreciate your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I have actually read this a couple of times during the process of looking for Pt. 4. Really looking forward for the next chapters...

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 5 years ago
Manhattan?

I found it distracting that although the bulk of the story takes place in the USA (Manhattan), the narrator AND the characters often use UK phrases ("up a treat", "was sat at her desk", "it had just gone noon", etcetera) and words ("meters" rather than "feet" or "yards", etcetera).

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Nice romantic build up, the kissing scene in front of everyone could get a bit complicated. Good story and nice writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan56@Ian56
874 Followers
It's a windy day today as I take a walk somewhere nice..