All Comments on 'The Blindfold Pt. 01'

by Passions_Fool

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 5 years ago
What the hell?

The first page was pretty cool and the sister chose a BDSM setting for sex. The second escapade wound up with the girl being bound and take care of a mystery person. I knew who the mystery person was right after filming began. I got the idea of Cole being written as a redneck good-ole-boy. Then there is the forced sex issue where the sister just gives up and allows it. Trust was absolutely broken because there was no way for the female to stop things. In a power transfer relationship; trust is the backbone of the relationship. If it is D/s or M/s there has to be knowledge of a desire by the submitting person. You just sprang this on the girl and there was no way for her to exit the situation. Both the men lost honor by putting the sub in a situation with no choice. You turned the female into a whore by rewarding her with a car and apartment. This wouldn't go on in my house, or my hall. The lecture is over; I marked a 4 because much of the writing was done well.

RS

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fucked it up

What started out as a bro/sis sexcapade that could have been really lots of fun was broken because of his actions. I stopped reading at the mention of someone else with a video camera. It's your story to do what you want with it but I did not like it.

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolabout 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comment, but ....

In no way was this a story meant to please a BDSM purist like yourself. This is about a dysfunctional family who makes mistakes and stumbles into a situation that is out of control. I do appreciate that you gave it a vote based on the writing even though you disagreed with the content. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

Loved it! So hot... *intense masturbation continues* Please post part 2 soon!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolabout 5 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it. Part 2 is a couple of weeks out. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous