The Bliss of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could've asked me," Kyle said as he raked his nails through his brother's hair.

"True. But how do you say, 'Hey, bro. I want Max to change you into a werewolf so you can fuck me with a wolf cock'? You would still be laughing at me."

"Probably," Kyle said with a grin that looked more feral than amused. "We'll finish this conversation later. The longer I smell him on you, the angrier I get."

As his brother stood and moved behind him, Kurt flipped around to hide his ass. "Kyle, man. Please, not right now. Seriously. I can't do it again so soon."

"You got another minute or so before it happens," Kyle said with surprising kindness as he pointed his dick in Kurt's direction.

Kurt opened his mouth to ask what Kyle meant but sputtered and cursed as Kyle let loose a stream of pungent, yellow piss that hit him squarely on the chest. "What the fuck?"

"Sit there and take it," Kyle said, finishing with a snarl. He paused his stream long enough to grab his brother and not too gently flip him around onto all fours. As he pissed on Kurt's back, he explained, "I gotta mark your ass now, bro. No choice. Gotta get his smell off you and make sure anyone else that comes sniffing around knows you're taken. The only wolf getting this ass now is me."

"But my furniture. And the carpet." Kurt tried to turn but felt his brother's hand grab his neck and squeeze holding him in place. The nails dug into his flesh without breaking the skin but the threat was received.

Finished marking his brother, Kyle leaned forward and said softly into Kurt's year, "This is what you wanted. You wanted to fuck my wolf cock and be my bitch so now you are."

Kurt turned his head to plead with his brother. "Come on. Kyle—" He broke off seeing his brother shift into a large, brown wolf. The animal bared its teeth and growled threateningly at him. With little hope now that his brother wouldn't actually hurt him, he faced forward and rested his head on his hands.

With nothing else to do, he adjusted his position to present his still sore ass to his brother as Kyle mounted him. He let out a heavy breath from the weight of Kyle resting his paws on his shoulders and winced feeling the blunt end of his brother's cock search for his hole without any assistance. A scream left him when Kyle found his opening and slammed completely into him in one go. Even as Kyle set up a quick pace fucking his ass, Kurt felt his brother's knot growing. It seemed to be coming more rapidly than normal, most likely driven by the primal need to further mark him after his encounter with Max.

"Kyle, please. Not now. Not like this. I can't—"

Kyle let out a triumphant howl as he became trapped in his brother's ass and flooded it with a fresh load. As usual, Kurt had passed out from the sensation. Normally, Kyle would have let them remain where they were and let his knot do its thing. But because that would not have been comfortable for him, he used the tie to drag Kurt's limp body off the sofa onto the floor. With no qualms, Kyle, still in wolf form, crossed his paws then laid on top of his brother resting until his knot was finished and he was ready to move.

--

"You really have to go camping tonight?"

"Yeah, babe," Kurt said as he leaned in and gave his wife a kiss. "I know it bothers you but Kyle's my brother. We've been doing this for years. You knew this before we got married."

Kurt's wife rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but I thought you guys would take a break at some point. It's been decades of this. He'll be fine for one night. It's Jeremy's eighteenth birthday. You should be here. Besides, Kyle likes being in the middle of nowhere with no one but those weirdos for company. They're like a cult or something."

"Be nice. I know it's annoying, but it's our thing. I don't see him much otherwise. It's a good way for us to catch up. And like you said, it's only one night a month. You and the kids have me every other night."

"Fine. Go do your thing. I'll see you tomorrow after work."

Kurt gave his wife a deeper kiss. "I love you so much. Never forget that."

"I know. Now get out of here. Don't keep Kyle waiting."

Kurt walked out to his truck and was sure he didn't imagine the rustle of bushes on the windless night. As he drove to the secluded house where Kyle now lived, he saw points of blue, gold and green that occasionally peeked out of the brush on the side of the rural road. When he arrived at the property located deep in the woods, he parked on the large driveway that led into darkness behind the house then lowered his tailgate and opened a bottle of beer while he waited for Kyle to arrive.

"Almost thought you weren't coming," Kyle's voice rang out in the darkness that was illuminated by a slowly rising full moon.

"You know I'll be here. You don't have to stalk my house, man," Kurt said, not hiding his irritation. "Or have your boys watch me.

Kyle stepped into his brother's line of sight and approached the truck where Kurt was sitting. He was naked and his bearded face had a hard, feral look to it. Because Kyle now lived in seclusion in a house on land given to him by one the members of his pack and had them to care of his needs, he didn't have to work or interact with too many humans now and could revel in his wolf life. His hair now hung in thick waves to the middle of his back and his human fingernails had grown out and now resembled claws as they curved off the ends of his hands. His toenails had likewise lengthened and as he walked on his bare feet they clicked and scraped against the pavement. "We tried that, remember?"

Kurt sighed. A year after Kyle's change, Kurt had gone out of town to hide during a full moon because he needed a break. Kyle had sniffed him out then knotted him multiple times against his will before leaving him the next morning without a word. Years later, a few weeks after his wedding, he had tried to skip a full moon to spend time with his new wife, begging his brother for the night off. When he hadn't arrived as expected, Kyle had come to the house with his pack. While the damage to the outside of their house and cars was only superficial and cosmetic, the threat was understood.

"I've had people killed for less disrespect than you've shown me," Kyle continued. "I do it because you're my brother and I love you. It may not seem like it, but I do, Kurt. I love you and really don't want to hurt you. This is just insurance that I won't have to."

"Then let me enjoy my life. Let me skip a month every now and then."

Kyle gave his brother a patronizing smile as he reached out and raked his nails through Kurt's hair. "I'm letting you have a life. You got married. You have kids. That should be enjoyment enough. Besides, I think you actually have it pretty easy. I only ask that you meet me on a full moon. Once a month. It could easily be more than that."

Kurt understood the threat and shut down any further protests. "You're right. Sorry."

Kyle sniffed the air and surveyed the darkness surrounding them. "I think we're ready."

Kurt undressed without a word and positioned himself so his feet were on the ground as he leaned over the tailgate. He heard the sound of footsteps approaching and turned to see the bipedal, hybrid human-wolf that was Max. Without a word to each other, Max took up position sitting on top of the cab of the truck to keep watch over the scene looking sullen and broken. Kurt felt guilty about Max's current state knowing he was responsible for what had happened to his former friend. As payback for conspiring to change him, Kyle had gone after Max and taken over his pack. Causing further humiliation, Max had been relegated to a minor pack member and now only had sex when Kyle allowed it but never during a full moon.

More footsteps followed as a number of other hybrid creatures from Kyle's pack lined up behind Kurt with their dicks extended, red and ready. The line of eight males were all the boys Kyle had fathered, Kurt's werewolf nephews. Kyle had taken a woman who was also not completely human for a mate and had three children with her. The rest were a result of Kyle breeding the other women that were mated to the men in his pack just because he could. Starting with the youngest, nineteen-year-old Toby, for the next few hours, each would fuck his ass, knotting him each time they filled him with cum while he sucked and stroked his brother's huge, full moon wolf cock. After the others finished, Kyle would then mount him and use his ass. If he was lucky, his brother would pop his knot then they would all disappear to hunt allowing him to get some rest. However, after the tense words they'd just shared, he knew Kyle was not likely to let him go unpunished. He would probably end up taking two or three loads not just from his brother over the course of the evening but would end up with most of his nephews knotting his ass again, leaving him sore and broken at sunrise.

Hours later as Kyle began his first fuck of the night, Kurt knew this was all his own fault and wondered if this was how all monsters were made. It was easy to see how the stories written about horny werewolves attacking innocent victims could actually be payback for something that the victims had done to their attackers. In his case, he had wanted his brother to have a wolf cock, had acknowledged that he liked being Kyle's bitch and now Kyle was giving him just that. It was no longer a bit of fun to be had, a good fuck when they felt like it. No matter where he was, Kyle would find him and fuck that huge wolf knot into him. It was both punishment for and reminder that he was the one who had made Kyle a werewolf. Even worse, Kyle promised that at some unknown point he would turn him. Not with a gentle scratch of claws or quick nip of teeth as Max had done to him, but by tearing into his flesh and leaving him just on the edge of death.

Feeling Kyle's knot nearing fullness, Kurt sighed with relief. He used to look forward to the bliss of the intense orgasm for the pleasure it brought. Now he enjoyed the darkness of the sensory overload for the brief escape it brought to the nightmare that he now lived every full moon.