All Comments on 'The Blond and the Professor'

by BananaAnn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why

what's the big thing now days about pulling out and putting sperm all over the place ? it feels so much better to stay in and put it were it's suppose to be

BananaAnnBananaAnnover 9 years agoAuthor
Pulling out.

A question was posed of my story about "Why is it a big thing to pull out? It feels better to stay in." ... During vaginal intercourse, it is fine to stay in (understanding the possible long term effects). During anal, it is more of a healthy risk to stay in, especially since my characters were not wearing condoms. It is also a health risk to switch from anal back to vaginal, so I would not have my character do that either. That is why my character "pulled out." Plus, as a female, the mess you guys leave in there is annoying. I'd rather it be outside where I can easily wipe it off, personal preference as a writer.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Cleanup

One might hope that the Prof would take her home and explore some more of her kinky interests at greater length.

Personally, I don't like pulling out, as it seems to be too much like coitus interruptus. I much prefer, especially with anal, to be driving my pelvis deep into you and shooting my cum even further into you, timing the explosion of my sperm to be simultaneous with my thrusting.

Mess is no problem. While half the fun is preparing you with my tongue with a long, deep rimming beforehand, the other half is licking you to clean you up afterwards.

Not to mention the third half of the fun, the most important third: bending your naked body over my desk and holding your hips firmly as I pierce your bum, splitting you with my hard cock ramming up your asshole, and finally shooting my sperm deep up inside you before the long, slow process of cleaning you out.

And of course as you mention it is so very important to keep anything back there from infecting your cunt. For that reason it is best if I take the time to lick your vagina thoroughly beforehand. After I've licked you starting with only the softest butterfly kisses on your clit, fucking your cunt with my fingers and tongue and caressing you with my lips, taking my time and driving you to distraction, you will be so relaxed after an orgasm or few that, after I then spend quite a long time licking your asshole, you will be quite comfortable taking my cock up your lubed ass. Perhaps slowly at first; but building up speed until I am pistonning in and out of you, pounding the weight of my body against you, thrusting into you until I explode, filling you and claiming your asshole for future, possibly more adventurous play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yum!

Man I'd love to be fucked like that. I have never cummed with another and Im 37. I love anal and reading this story especially just made me really horny. I do not like the whole pulling out though, not a messy girl. dvlchild78 yahoo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous