All Comments on 'The Blonde Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
ohioohioalmost 14 years agoAuthor
The Last Chapter has appeared

I don't know why it doesn't show up yet under "New Stories," but the last chapter of "The Blonde" has been posted and can be found on the "ohio" page.

Thanks to everyone for your interest!

ohio

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Just ok..

Happy ending does not mean good story, you started with romance in first chapter , Tension/Pressure in second and you ruined it in 3rd, the level of stress you put in 2nd chapter you should have continued it with that. it would have been different. It does not mean she has to cheat or not, stress ful stories are like drugs, you dont want to read but read to get end. but you just stopped. It would have been more intresting if she would have been gone, for week, not having sex, but involved more emotionally with her boss. Coming back and then we could have seen a very stressful emotional fight, where two people trust each other, one is trapped in lies, other could not reach to solve. YOu could have dragged it more. but you ended it drastivcaly,

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Too much

The story was all but over when the fat lady sang to Darth Vader. The remainder was just so much filler.

I kind of agree with the comment about the lack of tension in this Chapter. Tap spent a lot of time becoming a trusting friend of Damon. I wondered about her feelings for him. The end happened a little too quickly with no stress in their reunion. All in all a good story. Too bad for the torchthebitch folks. I guess some will still think she is a slut for fucking Damon and deserves to be humiliated and driven out of town.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 14 years ago
Another Fine Job!

Thank you for taking the time to write these stories. Another thoroughly enjoyable read. Don't wait so long until the next time...

BFG85BFG85almost 14 years ago
Ok story.

You went for the 'Romantic they lived happily' ever after ending. I'm not sure it would be so cut and dried in real life.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Nice conclusion

It's too bad the bastard won a bit. Once she was fucked there is never a way to get it completely back. Damon got what he wanted. Yeah, he ended up paying a high price but to someone like him it really doesn't matter. One disappointment to me is that there wasn't enough focus on Tap's lack of trust in her husband. Damon was a clever manipulator but he succeeded by exploiting her weakness. She apologizes but he accepts too easily. It needed to be pointed out sharply that her lack of trust is what allowed this to happen. This isn't a revenge but insurance against a repeat of the problem. Frankly, he's suffered under her distrust far to long and she needs to know that. Grow up and get over herself. David's involvement played out about as a lot of us suspected. Overall a nice little story and very loving once everything got worked out.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Nice read but tough to swallow . . .

Whenever something happens in the way of conflict, there is generally more than one to blame for it. Tommie seems to get a pass, as if she were pure victim and nothing was her fault -- it was all Damon's responsibility for deceiving her, for playing her, for seducing her. Jack is treating it as if Tommie were raped and yet, I feel she bears at least some of the blame for everything that happened. Both she and Jack have suffered emotional trauma. But she went along with everything, despite her assurance that she knew how to stay on guard and take care of herself.

Were I Jack, I would feel raped too, and money would not solve it. The thought of making love to my newly-returned wife (who had just slept with Damon) would make me toss my cookies. It would take a lot of counseling before I could emotionally accept her back, no matter who was at fault. The fact is, she willingly went with Damon to Fiji, she refused to talk with Jack. She not only let everything happen, she was party to it. She showed she never really trusted Jack, which is why she was so open to being tricked.

Once again, I think Tommie shares the blame -- in fact, Tommie feels she shares the blame -- so it is unrealistic that Jack just takes her into his arms and pretends it does not affect their relationship. The counseling seems unnecessary since they had such a magic reconciliation. The credibility quotient is such that I have trouble with all of this. One must also consider that the "spy" at Jack's workplace (who gave Damon the info on Jack's schedule of travels) received no punishment whatsoever for his part in the whole affair.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Skillfully written

Although it was a clear early in the story that there was a plot against them, and early on in the story her boss was sure to be the culprit, the story was exceedingly joyful to read.

A well crafted story from an excellent author, fast moving and interesting to read, with enough eroticism to make the reader panting for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
writer great writing,but story unreal

she should fuss boss out in the beginning.she got free pass and turn hubby into whining bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow Harry you called it PERFECTLY

Just like you said NONE os the issue of the wife's appallingly bad behavior and actions were ever mentioned.

Not even one time.

The wife got a Free pass ... I think you called it a "get out of jail card" ?... Just like you said.

I hope a lot of folks are Deeply bothered by how everyone asserted that None of this was the wife's fault when in fact MOST of it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Revenge Sex

Morals and Marriage Vows

Anyone else notice that in order for Tommie to get revenge sex, she had to sleep with Damon (a married man). It never entered into to her head that she was having sex with someone else's (Elena's) husband. Tommie knew that Damon was married. She also most likely has had many interactions with Elena. Goes to show you the kind of morals Tommie has. She has no problem with her good friend, Damon, breaking his vows to his wife, so that Tommie could have sex with him. And of course Tommie is innocent of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Author - the ending was so lame & unrealistic. Of course clucks like size 14 enjoyed it but that fool is off the charts in any case.

Ohio - it overall was a poorly conceived plot that was so predictable it is hard to believe you actually submitted it. Your other story - "the letter A" was a hell of a lot more plausible - to bad you did not spend the effort on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one of the

i love your stories, but this has to be one of the worst stories i ever read.Both main characters are as smart as fleas she leaves him because she thinks he cheated, she cheats and not a thing happens, everybody is running around doping each other. They don't need to be doped you made them out that way.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Well written, as usual

<p> Ohio, Ch. 1 & 2 were exciting and captured your readers. Ch. 3 was a bust (no pun intended). On the believability meter, is barely got the needle off zero. </p> <p> </p> <p> I've enjoyed your stories very much these past 5 years. They are always skillfully crafted. But I measure all of them against one of your earliest ones, <i> The Letter A </i>. This one isn't even in the same ball park. </p> <p> </p> <p> Even SciFi has to have a basis in believability. This one is just too far fetched. If you had stopped with Ch. 2, I would have been much more satisfied. Letting the reader fill in his own ending, to his own liking. </p>

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
yes tommie is to blame

If it were me, it would would have been deal breaker. Everything in marriage is not about sex, when i read chap2 i was sure weather she cheats or not, he was going to be furious with her, at least. In this chap it seems one week of torture does not mean anything to jack, Imagine yourself in his shoes, your wife angry with you, when you are innocent, and goes with some other man, for solving problem, not talking to you. may be divorce was not necessary but i would have made her pay for what she did to me. I was not with people who said there is too much drug in this chapter in this chapter, but now i think they were right, last thing we came to know was she was fucked drunken. Too much rape here, she was druggerd and raped before marriage, she was drufgged again and almost raped agian, HE was drugged and not sure was raped or not, she was drunk and raped or willingly went to have sex with him(not clear). See? 3 chapters 4 rape (real or almost, or setup), cases. Well i think Ohio was focused on something else, i think it was what Jack heard first time from Tommie, he somehow got into his mind that she will have this trust issue forever, and it was not her who told him, he heard that so it was real truth from her side, why would she lie to him when she never knew him on did not need to. BUt love or not, beautyful or not, once in that situation i will never put myself in that stress again, well for me, i would have been with her aftre trip, console her, when she would be fine, tell her, "I JUST CANT LIVE WITH YOU, you news someone who regularly cheats on you so that he would not be hurt when you accuse him".

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Honestly...

I liked the first two chapters — not this one. Vulcan in Ohio made some interesting points. What happened with the spy who gave Damon the demon all the information? Damon the demon was rich man — he didn't use any "connections" to find out who was that Darth Vadar? Also, some sessions with the counseller could have been used, but nevermind.

~Kelly~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The roofies must have damaged Jack's brain

The roofies must have damaged Jack's brain. Otherwise he would not have overlooked Tommie's trip to Fiji, if not her complete lack of loyalty. Producing a child with their genetic material effectively ends rooting interest in a final chapter where he dumps her, so there is no hope here for a reasonable ending.

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
Very good story and concept, but the ending...

CIA covert agent is an artificial "Deus ex Machina" chapter in the plot that is unexpected from an author of your ability. Too unreal for me. Good for James Bond, though.

Concept of concentrating the elements of attraction, temptation, and doubt into one couple and displaying them in sharp contrast is excellent.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
very suspenseful story

Jack did not need to punish Tommie, she was punishing herself more than Jackever could.

One question I had though, did Jack get backat Daniel at his own job? I hope he got his due also for betraying Jack like he did.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Like I said ALLLL too predictable... and a pretty bad story to boot.

WHY? why do authors raises this issues... these conflicts.... over 2 3 or 4 chapters then never even bother to mention them in the edning?

I have often said that OHIO is a somewhat over rated author and this story supports that claim.

I would not go as far as to say that most or much of what happened was the wife's - Tommie's - fault. But as I predicted none of the major issues that she has ... NONE of them-- were ever mentioned or discussed a single time in this chapter .

**** Time after time the ONLY way the boss is able to twist events around and break up the marriage is for the WIFE to forget WHO she married.... and WHAT he has done to prove his character and integrity time after time after time. *****

The wife has a serious character flaw--- more like two or three of them.

Even allowing for the fact that the wife did actually believe that there was a attempted Drug rape on her ... the fact that there w as a SECOND event .... this time on her husband... That should of sent alarm bells in her head. What are the odds that two such events happen to a marriied couple only a few weeks apart?

Instead the idiot wife decides to believe the boss's pathetic explanation. And even worse it never even occurs to Tommie to discuss the issue with her husband.

instead all we get are folks telling us how THIS is NOT her fault . The "THIS" refers to the sex she had with her boss... of course it is TOTALLY her fault. But even if YOU are that fucking stupid to believe that... there is not a single comment about the wife's awful attitude or ideas.

all too predictable.....

Risq_001Risq_001almost 14 years ago
Ohio, you're good, but I'm not the only one it seems who didn't like the ending =(

There were many things that just got to me, but a couple were theses:

- Damon - Doing everyone under the sun and no test for STD's??? After seeing a video of Damon confessing to sleeping with his wife, after hearing her confess to it too, the first thing that happens when Tommie ask for sex after being with Damon is that the husband slides on in there?

Someone who confesses to sleeping around with every woman he finds attractive I'm going to have myself tested for everything known to man before I get near my spouse again.

- Really, nothing is Tommie's fault? At all?

Her husband tries to talk to her, produces test results to prove he's being drugged and someone is trying to make him look like he's cheating on her, goes into various situations where "someone" is trying to set him up, and she still "chooses" to believe the man she eventually sleeps with, "over" her husband, who while innocent is working overtime to prove his innocence?

And her character carries absolutely "no" blame for choosing to believe the other man over him? For her getting revenge sex on her husband with the other man? For her bad decision to choose to believe her boss over the man she's intimately known for years, is sleeping with, tried to have his baby, he gets no consideration, but her decision to throw that away and end up in bed with her boss isn't her fault??

While I'd agree Damon carries the most blame, absolving the wife of "all" blame, when it was totally with-in her power to choose who to believe and who not to believe, is too much of a stretch. >=(

Here's another part I just can't get behind, they both want revenge of Damon for what happened, but not one of them really reflects on "her" actions, her jealousy, and her lack of faith in the one man who had to first work overtime to prove he was different, then work "twice" as hard to prove his innocence, all while being faced with another man, who he didn't know, but was sure was seducing his wife, and when she decides to chose the other man over him, they both absolve her of all blame and want to only go after him.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense to me. She blew this up by refusing to confront him, when "especially" during all the times her husband was trying to prove his innocence and talk to her and she just ignored him, and when she chose to do this the comment is "well you were duped so it's OK."

If my wife chose to divorce me over something like this and she proved that she worked "EXTREMELY" hard to stop me "BEFORE" I cheated on her and I still went ahead with it, I doubt the judge in the case would go "Eh, no harm no foul. Pretend it never happened because you're just to *sexy* for your own good", do you? If anything he's going to read me the riot act for throwing away her love over my jealousy and faithlessness. Why doesn't a single character in the story point this out to her just once??

And I guess I'm old fashioned. I teach my kids we all have some form of responsibility for our actions, but I guess that is the real reason I can't get behind this as a romantic happy ending, because the wife really faced nothing for what she did.

Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, bent over backwards to keep her from facing the responsibility for her actions and choices. Even when you "toyed" with her admitting her part of it, you had her husband working just as hard to reassure her, her choices weren't her fault. I realized that was what was killing it for me when I found myself forcing myself to quit skipping paragraph's just to get to the end.

As much as I like your other stories, I'm not quite sure how this one ended and I'm not sure I will go back and see either. I stopped at the confrontation with Damon's wife and Tommie's demands. =(

And no offense, but if I read one more story about a husband doing a "ceremonial washing" of the body of a cheating spouse to "wash away her affair" I"m going to barf. I'm sorry, its a pet peeve of mine, but I really hated to see you use it. I've personally seen it as a cop out to keep from writing a way to make the reader "feel" like they should forgive a cheater like the spouse already has.

I, like most others, want to like the wife again because *you* made me like her again. But what you did when you did the washing scene was go "let me wave my wand, poof now all if forgiven" and then you concentrated on them getting revenge on the other man, while totally skating past her part of her cheating on him.

So I can't believe you used that. I mean you're better than this guy, you really are. You are one of this site's top authors.

I know it sounds like I'm slamming you and I'm sorry cause I'm not. And thanks for the story. Parts 1 and 2 kept me on the edge of my chair and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Part 3 was a let down because of all of the blanket forgiveness, dodging and denial of responsibilities, and lack of closure for all the failed choices made by the wife and that alone made me dislike not only her, but her husband for again acting like because she was so "hot" that she should be forgiven anything she did to him. =(

I guess in the end, because she was so "sexy" she really did get to get away with anything without having to face any real consequences for her bad choices or actions.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wimp competition

It seems that Damon and Jack are competing to win the Wimp-of-the-Month trophy. Damon the Monster, the super con-man, is accepting ridiculous demands and Jack accepts an untrusting and instable - how can SHE be sexy - woman with open arms. The 007 action, however, is funny. This belongs in the humor section! Pitty of thge first 2 chapeters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was a good story. I had no problem with them staying together and I liked the happy ending but I thought there should have been some consequences for the guy at husband's company who helped Damon set them up. He was just ignored after his role was revealed.

Thanks for writing. AvgJoe.

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed you story a lot

The ending was perhaps what many readers expected, although, as I very well recall, from this yesterday before you posted Chapter 3, most commenter were ready to punish an evil Tommie for cheating on her husband. Well, on this one Ohio took the straight course and we have a happy, perhaps soon to be set of parents.

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
Harry in VA

...not for the first time I agree with just about everything you said - the exception being that I think ohio is a better author than you think - but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I would have liked her to be kicked to the kerb for her part in that whole fiasco - she NEVER had faith in him when he'd proved himself time after time.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Disappointing

After two tense chapters we have one where I was having a hard time to avoid skipping to the end. Why did you have to use David the Magician?

The story would have been much more interesting without him! The answer to my question that would probably come from Harry is that David was generated by the need for Reconciliation at any cost... Perhaps it would have been interesting to have her discover about what she has done over a much longer period of time. By then though her husband would have all ready moved on.... A good thing for him if he was in the real world. She is guilty of not really loving her husband!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
doesn't even work as fantasy

None of the characters ring true. And the problem isn't just the ending. This story is as much a fantasy as a James Bond 007 but with none of the fun. Everything was manipulated to wind up with this happy ending. But it was all plot and no character. Characters need to want something, and they need to act to get those things they want. For me the problem is that the husband may want something but he does nothing. The main actor in these chapters has been the boss. He engineered the entire plot of this story except for the last act. This last chapter main actor was the brother. The husband is like a narrator with nothing left to add to his own story. I don't think I can remember reading a story that has a passive main character that works. The husband needed to do something. Decisions needed to be close and tough. If it's all too easy, if it's all someone else's fault, where's the story? Who is it about? I have an idea go back and read some stories about husbands and wives by ohio. He's written some pretty good ones.

kz1961kz1961almost 14 years ago
Oh for God's sakes . This was a great story

It had a good plot , excellent story line , and it sure as hell didn't jump the shark . Ohio ,My Man , keep em coming like this and to hell with what those other clowns write .

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 14 years ago
Weak submission from a good author

Sadly, I have to agree with the others who have been pointing out that this story is jst very weak. Ohio is a creative author and his earlier stories prove that he can be imaginative.

Sadly this story is so full of poorly developed cardboard characters, old cliches, and deus ex machina manuevers designed to insure a specific type of ending that the story is flat.

There really isn't much more to say than that. This just was not a great story.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
Ohio Wrote this for 13 ahd 14 year-old boys

no body who is a GROWN UP MAN OR WOMAN live in this kind of fictional world, or talk like it, or act like it. <p>

it is an embarrassing story, really. or perhaps Ohio had a 14 year old write the story and Ohio merely submitted it? the infantile, the stupidity, and the other level of insanity and mindlessness is just so much you have to feel sorry for a writer of Ohio's quality...

cal6009cal6009almost 14 years ago
You are still in the game!!

Thank you for sharing. Sometimes patience has its own rewards; like the pleasure deriived from reading an excellent story well told.

PS Can't you guys get LITEROTICA to modify its rating of multi-part stories. You can get wide variations in reader ratings for individual parts, and individually, they do not indicate the reader's overall evualation of the story as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Puzzling - Not the reader response but the lack of other Author's

I agree its not the Authors best work but I will argue that his less then best tops most others.<P>

Lastly, I used to think that the writer complaint about "you write one then you can complain" has value but for another reason.<P>

There is very little here that hasn't been done so the sell has to be talented writing in a realistic credible manner from another viewpoint or slant.<P>

That's a very tough task except for Harry and those who feed off him who haven't expended the time or effort or built their writer credibility through trial and error. Nor will most.<P>

Then lets face the fact that an intelligent reader can see that a good short story is a most difficult task especially without a number of editors helping the Author shape his or her work. Grisham wouldn't be perceived as well without an army helping him formulate and polish his work.<P>

So its OK to point out what could have been but please take a moment to realize that even our good Authors here work at jobs like you readers and don't have Grisham's time and army to get the story to near perfection.<P>

Many of them toil at night and have some help from their family or an editor who is another writer with the same time constraints as the Author.<P>

The point is try to walk a mile in their shoes before being constructive without going vile unless you have really been grossly and intentionally offended.<P>

Author - my hats off to you and hope you realize that many don't know what they think they do or how to express it.<P>

With Very High Regard

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. Some of you will agree with me. It had a few twists in the story to keep you guessing until after we found out about the tape. I also like it because of the happy ending (some of you will flame me for this but I don't really care). On the other hand, some of you will disagree saying it is an unbelievable fantasy story. GUESS WHAT ?...It is a fantasy story. Thats what fiction is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crucial Point

The wife was ready to talk about and take responsibility for her active participation in what happened. The husband shied away from this and smoothed it over fearing he'd loose his "Hot Blonde" if he let it happen. You want proof? Reread this:

"Tommie--are you all right?" I walked towards her but slowly, as if afraid she'd run from me.

"I'm ... I'm ok, Jack," she said quietly. "Angry, sad, ashamed ... afraid. I don't know what I am, actually."

I reached her and took her by the hands, pulling her gently to her feet and into my arms. She hugged me back mechanically, without feeling, as I held her tightly to me.

"Thank God, thank God you're here," I whispered, and she pulled back, looking into my eyes doubtfully.

"You really mean that? You still want to be with me, after...?" She shuddered and looked away from me. "After what I did?"

I kissed her forehead. "You didn't do anything. It was what HE did. And it's over now."

"Don't say that, Jack!" She pulled away from me and walked to the other side of the room. "Don't say I didn't do anything. You don't ...." Her voice trailed off.

I glanced at Katie, who was watching us unhappily. "How about we get Tommie's things and get out of here?" I said.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
A day later...

I just can't get it out of my mind -- Tommie went on a 2 weeks vacation to an exotic beach in Fiji with her boss. She only stayed a week but it was a 2 week trip. This wasn't work. There weren't conferences set up. There were no minutes to type. Even if she weren't fucking Damon the first 3 days, she was VACATIONING with a married man at his resort home half-way round the world.

She left her wedding rings and a "dear John" note. She knew what she was doing and she probably knew she was going to fuck him or have to fuck him. Men don't take women on this kind of trip for plutonic reasons. Tommie is a bigger slut that we are giving her credit for. Her problem wasn't that she didn't like sex, it was she was turned off by men who came on to her because she was a hottie.

You don't get THAT drunk having dinner. She wasn't so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing. Willing to fuck Damon for revenge on Jack. Nice girl.

Right after I read the story I was in a "believing" state. So happy to see that she hadn't gone off and fucked Damon the whole time she was gone. The circumstances had it look like she was a victim; But after reading Damon's "confession" I felt a little differently. Damon said that by the time he got her to her room, she thought it was her idea to fuck him. Well, hello? It was. It was her idea to LEAVE Jack and go off with a married man for 2 weeks.

As I recall the wife didn't know where they were. The trusty PA's job is usually informing the wife of the itenary of the exec. It's the PA's job to make the travel arrangements. Tommie knew the deal. She knew she was NOT going on a business trip. 2 weeks in Fiji is not a business trip.

Tommie is similar to the wife in another very popular story -- When We Were Married -- she is fooling herself in thinking that there was nothing going on with Damon. 6 months of close contact is a lot of time together. Damon arranged most of it so that they could be out of town together -- having dinners together -- all the while the Damon/Doug character was on a campaign to steal another man's wife. And she let it happen. Never once talking to her husband about changing jobs again because the job kept her away from her husband too much. Just like WWWM.

I and others were suckered by the fact that she didn't screw Damion for 3 days and then asked him to leave her alone the next morning.

It wasn't anything to do with fidelity, it was her history that got in her way.

I'd like to see a 4fh chapter -- an alternate ending that had the marriage fail after 6 months or so of Jack being haunted by these issues and ultimately finding his love for Tommie fading away to the point that he could leave her;

Tommie then could find Damon -- his wife divorced him so he would be available -- and both could have what they wanted.

netviper21netviper21almost 14 years ago
Ah well

I was kind of hoping there would be some payback at Jack's place of work since the dick there set them up as well. I love seeing the pay back, and this one was just as good! Here is waiting to see the next story you write!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 14 years ago
Disappointing.

All you've managed to do, is prove conclusively, that no matter what a man does for his wife, somewhere along the line, she's going to have her cunt invaded by another cock.

And even then, you seem to have made it your mission in life, to show the world how to reconcile at any cost.

C'mon man, for fucks sake, even if her husband cheated on her, is the best course of action for her to take, to go to a tropical island with her boss? Seriously man, how fucking dumb do you need to make these chicks? Such a disappointing ending to what promised to be a more than reasonable story. Clearly your logic is flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing

Ohio, you're a good writer. Even your worst stories are better than most stories in this genre. So this deserves some points just for being an entertaining and well-written story. However, it still is a disappointing ending. My main problem is how Tommie is totally left off the hook. We're told she shares no blame whatsoever. This is dead wrong. It was her complete failure to discuss things with her husband for months and months that was the main problem. Even the boss's diabolical plan would not have worked if she was communicating with her husband. And because this was never addressed, the happy ending seems hollow. Since the problem wasn't fixed or even acknowledged, she is susceptible to having something like this happen again.

Then there's the deus ex machina stuff - the one in a billion chance meeting with the accomplice, the CIA brother's magical manipulations, etc... That was all so improbable, it doesn't ring true at all. The story entered pure fantasy at that point, with no worries about STDs, no lingering problems with their marriage, everything works out magically. Somehow, some undefined "counseling" fixes whatever minor issues they had. Ohio, you're a better writer than that. You have a better understanding of marriages and cheating than that. It seems like you phoned this ending in.

And also, the total happy ending doesn't match with his earlier foreshadowing cliffhanger comment of would he have still gotten married to her if he knew what would happen. You tricked the reader in a very dishonest way with that, since he's got a new baby, millions of dollars, house on an island, totally fixed marriage, etc, so of course he would have done it all over again. Again, Ohio, you're normally much better than resorting to that kind of dishonest writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
gift tax

Just a minor point -- In the United States the person making the gift, Damon in this case, is responsible for payment of gift tax, not the persons who receive the gift.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
the idiots who keep saying this is "just fiction"

keep reminding YOURSELF that, not others. others come here to READ and to CRITIQUE stories, whether they are good, bad, ugly, original or just plain embarrassing. <p>

a woman who leaves her engagement and wedding rings behind --- with a "Dear John" note to her husband --- and flies off half way around the world to "vacation and work" with her boss DOES NOT NEED HIM TO PUT DRUGS in her drinks to fuck her. <p>

'specially if that man's also the ONE who showed her "fake" photo, emails, or other "information" about her "cheating" husband fucking around on her and SHE'S THE ONE WHO decided --- after hearing/seeing such "information" --- to start the "Dear John" notes. <p>

"I was afraid Tommie's gonna turn away, and leave me again, so I said, "Honey, come here, let me hold you. Thank God you are all right. Let's go home, now that the horrible ordeal you've gone through's over. It's not your fault, not entirely. It's that evil, scheming man's fault. But my friend's friend, Mr. Rambo, got him. I just spoke to my friend... The evil scheming fucking idiot deserved whatever friend Mr. Rambo did to him in whatever dark dugeon he found hiself breathin' his last breath... <p>

"Oh, I love you sooooo much.. Let's go home, I even brought the rings you accidently --- in your rush --- left behind, with the fake note you also wrote. It is my fault as much as yours, Tommie, my beloved." <p>

I mean, WTF is he talking to? a 9 year-old child, stealing some lollipops and was afraid of her spanking dad and decided to run away and now she has to be convinced the lollipop stealing, though bad, was okay... it's just a little thing? <p>

forget what I said about writing for 14 year-olds, or having 14-year-old boys writing this.... this is for and about 8-9 year-old lollipop snatchers and the soothing moral lessons given to her after she's ran away and finally found... the childishness of the story is as ubiquitous as nitrogen in the air...

Mousse9Mousse9almost 14 years ago

Sorry Ohio, I have to agree with the others. This was a weak story, and the wife got off scotfree. Nothing is her fault ofcourse!

I'm almost tempted to make an epilogue:

Tommie hears from a friend that another friend's daughter's boyfriend's older brother saw Jack going into a hotel with a hot woman on his arm! (Turns out Jack and that other woman were just going through the door at the same time.) Tommie sulks, leaves her wedding ring behind, writes a Dear John letter again, and goes off to screw Damon again. Damon happily accepts ofcourse, nobody can refuse her beauty!

Oops, Damon's got a plethora of diseases from sleeping around so much, and gives them all to Tommie. Jack finally convinces Tommie that he WASN'T cheating, with video evidence from the hotel, and begs and pleads with Tommie for mistakenly making her believe that he did. Afterall, she is too sexy to be mad at!

Tommie finally relents, they have happy sex, Tommie infects Jack as well, and Tommie and Jack die as a result.

"At least we can die together, Tommie!"

"How could you, Jack! Infecting me with all these STD's you no doubt got from other women!"

But what about Darth Vader and Jack's brother? James Bond did them in.

And Damon the demon? Lucky for him, he went to the doctor in time, and lived a long and very happy life, screwing a lot of PA's.

That's a happy ending if I ever saw one!

Okay, all joking aside. For them to EVER have it work, they'd have to move to an uninhabited island or something. A place where there are NO other people, so guys wouldn't chase after Tommie, and Jack wouldn't have to constantly defend himself from Tommie's accusations of sleeping with other women.

GaryAPBGaryAPBalmost 14 years ago
So well written

Ohio is up to his usual excellent standard in writing. But sadly the storyline just isn't credible.

- GaryAPB

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Some really fine story telling.

I love a happy ending, but I had stopped caring whether these two got one or not.

Damon was an excellent antagonist with an evil plan. David, Kate and Eric supported the plot well and provided a way to reach the plot goals. But Tommie and Jack were such simpletons it was difficult to care what happened to them. Tommie's character was particularly one dimensional and not even slightly believable.

I think the story would have been a great read if you had given Jack some asshole qualities, and Tommie some bitchiness. As the marriage wore on and Tommie was being seduced, it would have been a believable set up. Her bitchiness and lack of trust would bring out even further Jack's lesser qualities. Like Jack getting so drunk with the guys one night he can't remember where he slept or where his car was left, that would create solidly founded doubt.

Seems like you tried to create a cheating wife story where both the husband and wife were blameless and reconciliation would be celebrated. I guess in a sense you succeeded. One shouldn't blame the cognitively impaired for lack of judgment, one should increase assistance and supervision to ensure better decision making.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the surrogate pregnancy Ohio....

...but no thanks for never reconciling her cheating with a man she had to know was married. No reconciliation justified here.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
O.K.

So several of us agree this wasn't one of ohio's best works. But it's still far better than anything I can write or many of you can best. Nobody hits a home run every time at bat.

As I stated in Chapter 2 I just couldn't find a character I liked in this. "Darth" was by far my favorite character. "Darth" wasn't the hound of hell I was hoping for but he'll have to do. Not enough revenge for me on all of the party's that had a hand in manipulating Tommie but that's just not ohio's style. Jack is too wimpy and Tommie is a major head case. I know most people have a preference for a happy couples stay together endings but I just can't see it in this one. Tommie has shown she has zero trust in nor respect for Jack. Instead of talking to him she runs off with and fucks another man. Yeah, she was manipulated but she far too easily gave in considering her past experiences and she's hardly innocent. I doubt she can flip a switch and trust Jack or anyone else for that matter. I just can't imagine this marriage lasting much less having kids for this screwed up couple. Thanks for the read ohio. Looking forward to your next story.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 14 years ago
IT WAS

worth the wait each day for the next chapter of this story. Ohio, you write so very well! I, as did most of readers, guessed accurately about who was responsible for the troubles and (in non-specific terms) about the story's outcome. In spite of the lack of a great surprise or shocker, you, Ohio, still managed to keep me reading with great attention and constant interest.

I do have a problem. But the problem is not with Ohio, it is with the idjits who are unable to conceive of a situation in which a woman who has, for whatever reason, slept with a man other than her husband is deserving only of absolute condemnation. THAT attitude is, frankly, the attitude of a very out-of-touch person. Even were the woman to have slept with another man for reasons less compelling than Tommie's, PEOPLE ARE NOT PERFECT and they do make mistakes. That is the whole reason for the concept of forgiveness. I suspect that Christ's message (not Christianity) is something that those who condemn so easily have missed entirely. I cannot imagine what their private lives are like, most likely a turmoil of negativity, a cauldron of hating, and a constant paranoia (as well as an inability to recognize any error ever on their own part)!

Ohio, you write so well. You don't waste a sentence. If you introduce a character into your story, that character has a scene to play later. You write clearly with no ambiguity . You use details to give a scene a certain reality.

You create characters whose motives and actions i can believe in. Your sex scenes are not as masturbatory-friendly as I might like, but they are arousing enough, not a stale copy of the regular Literotica sex scene.

Please, Ohio, continue writing. Don't stop. We in Ohio (the state) may have lost Lebron James, but we have still got Ohio (the Literotica author). (And I don't think you have ever used a metaphor so over the top as this last one.)

CarlosCCarlosCalmost 14 years ago
Average

I won't repeat the concerns a lot of commentators have. You seemed to be reaching a lot on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Happy Ending Part II

Well I cant say Im surprised how the plot unfolded. Stupid wife falls for assholes bullshit and lets herself gets seduced. She didn't even have the brains nor the spine to confront the Husband with what she thought. She just accepted whatever her friend has to say and then hopped into bed with him. The fact that they reconsiled actually backfires for this story. The really sad part is there are alot of women in the world who are this fucking dense, hence how the wife comes off rather believable! All in all the story was decent. I've read better, alot better but this story was enjoyable for what it was. I would have prefered a true loving wife story in which the Husband and the wife come together 'before' things went to far. Thats a 'true' loving wife. Not Literotica's version of it.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Really good story

I didn't read this one serial, all today. I'm glad I did that way; I would have thought the various drug scene episodes a bit too hokey. As it turned out, all of the characters stayed in character throughout the story. The boss seduction scenario is trite, but Ohio has brought a refreshing take on an old story line.

As expected, the writing is supurb. I liked everything about this one. Good job.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 14 years ago
Loved the duality you presented, didn't really get the ending...

I enjoyed the story right up to the reconciliation. I can get the double-play that the author has going--after all, isn't Damon acting a bit like Jack did at the beginning of the story? I don't think it is an accident that you have set it up that way, and I like that a lot. After all, the only difference between Jack and Damon, was that Jack was willing to pull back (guess that is why he isn't a captain of industry! Too many morals, too much respect for the Other, to want to go in for the kill). So, a nice duality. I do not find Jack overly sympathetic for this reason.

What I don't get is the reconciliation. No matter how messed up Damon was in what he did, Tommie did slweep with him, did take his side, did choose to NOT speak to her husband, not trust her husband, etc. Yes, her reactions are understandable, but it does not absolve her, it only mitigates her actions. And Jack acts like she is blameless. That I do not get at all, and what makes it harder--you do not ever set up Jack's thinking for us so that we can understand why he thinks that way. I (shock) agree with Harry on this.

One commentator suggested that Jack was afraid of losing his wife if he confronted her--OK, but inferring this from some conversation that isn't explicitly clear in its support of that position, does not convince me. Now, if Jack had connected what Damon had done, to his own pursuit of Tommie, then maybe we have a fruitful avenue to explore, as to why Jack was so willing to argue she was helpless in the face of this onslaught (like she was in the face of Jack's onslaught?). After all, Jack kept the fact that he knew her major worry about men secret from her till much too late in the game, so he could court her better, and win her for himself. The nice thing was that Jack changed, so that Tommie was someone he could love for herself, and not just for what she could give him. Good for him (people can change, and I liked the way Jack changed in this way), but Tommie would be left with the unconscious message: "He change how he acted to win me--perhaps it is just a con, he really is still like someone else who would lie to me... . What happens if the leopard's spots change back? What if he is just playing me?" In that case, we actually have the makings of motivations for both her (to have the affair) and for him (to forgive the affair quickly). But as it stands, Jack never makes that connection--its about Tommie's distrust of men, and not anything to do with Jack's own somewhat strange behaviour in courting his wife.

SO, I am dissatisfied, because Jack is a major loose end. I am glad they love each other--but what did they do to resolve the issues?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Needed editing

He says in part 2, "I don't know how to say it without invoking all the boring clichés." That pretty well sums it up. You could have edited out about 50% of this, and it would have improved the story.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 14 years ago
To IlienBagby

I'd like to respond to a part of your comment:

"I do have a problem. But the problem is not with Ohio, it is with the idjits who are unable to conceive of a situation in which a woman who has, for whatever reason, slept with a man other than her husband is deserving only of absolute condemnation. "

Please read the comments. It was never about absolute condemnation, as you say, but the fact that Jack and the others NEVER placed ANY blame on Tommie, despite her own actions. Tommie has shown and proven that she NEVER trusted (or trusts) Jack. Jack's questions about her unhappiness were met with silence or denial. She literally refuses to talk to Jack about what is bothering her. Doing so would have allayed her fears.

The commenters never wanted total condemnation, but for Tommie to take at least partial responsibility. She is not a child, she can think for herself and decide by herself. And apparently she has decided that believing an unproven rumor is enough to sleep with another man, a MARRIED man who is NOT her husband.

" Even were the woman to have slept with another man for reasons less compelling than Tommie's, PEOPLE ARE NOT PERFECT and they do make mistakes. That is the whole reason for the concept of forgiveness."

Less compelling? Mistakenly believing that Jack slept with another woman is compelling enough to sleep with another man for Tommie? Two wrongs do not make a right, you know? This smacks of revenge. As for the concept of forgiveness? Why does Tommie not forgive Jack (even though the rumors weren't true), but instead sleeps with another man? That's not very forgiving, but rather vengeful.

"I suspect that Christ's message (not Christianity) is something that those who condemn so easily have missed entirely."

Certainly, Tommie is not very Christian in her beliefs.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Good story but a sad happy ending

I liked this story as I have everything I've ever read that Ohio has written including two or three of the best things on this site. I also liked the story because it was technically well written, had some suspense although everybody knew the boss was the bad guy,and I felt for the hero, Jack. But the story still left me with a bad aftertaste and I think I know where most readers had a problem with it. For me personally, I simply don't believe the happy ending. I don't think Jack and Tommie will liver happily ever after, no matter what Ohio says. Tommie is just too hot,,,she's almost a mythical siren. No man can resist her and there will always be guys working to make it with her. I'm writing a story WWWM with a very hot wife, but Tommie puts my Debbie in the shade. It's not just that Tommie is hot, as Ohio paints her, but that she's too hot. I don't think she'll remain faithful, whether her downfall will be her simply slipping or some really good seducer coming along and succeeding in doing what the Demon Damon was trying ham handedly to do. And whatever happens, it will be somebody else's fault because Tommie knows she's simply a sweet girl who happens to be hotter than a blazing nova. The problems will always be because of her hotness, not because she's a woman that basically looks at every man as a hormone driven pig, based on her very real experiences. I'm not even sure that sums up my problems with Tommie, but they are there. Bottom line, I think you've stuck poor Jack in a tragedy to which there can be no happy ending. But, still a good story and a major effort by a major talent,

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

A great read from the master story teller, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what happy ending?

are you kidding me?? she fucked damon a couple of times and no, it doesnt matter that he got her drunk because she knew exactly what was gonna happen. so what, he doesnt consider that cheating? or how bout the fucking rollercoaster their marriage was? not once did she fucking trust him and hell, her past experiences should have told her that her oh so friendly boss wanted to get in her pants. this was complete bullshit. like DQ1 said, if she is this hot and this stupid, then there is no way they can have a happy ening, ever. because really, shes just s normal, sweet girl and why oh why does everyguy want to fuck her? its not her fault, nooo. stupid and i hope your next story is better than this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for another excellent story

I really enjoy your stories because of the emotion that you conjure up from your characters. Even though the wives do make mistakes, some excusable and some not, you capture well what both parties are feeling and why they are acting the way they do. So even if the plots have some occasional hitches (so did Shakespeare's), I'm drawn to how you'll spin out the tales. Thanks for well written, well crafted stories. I'm glad you're back writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Entertaining story!

The wife was little more than a spoiled child. The husband was so intimidated by her "good looks" that he tried to soft pedal everything for fear that he would make her mad and drive her away. In reality he was an enabler that allowed her to have little to no respect for him. She needed to take some personal responsibility here and he needed to let her. They both need counseling. She needs to get over herself and he needs to man up and start giving her some reality once in awhile besides just telling her how beautiful she is. I don't see what will stop her from getting taken in by some other "slick" down the road. She obviously doesn't respect her husband enough to keep from screwing around on him. She's beautiful so I guess that she is entitled. Thanks for sharing though. It was an entertaining series. Ohio, USA

PArebelPArebelalmost 14 years ago
Like most, Loved it....But!

You are one of, if not the best in this genre, and I do like reconciliation. However once again you seem to want to let some folks off too easily. <br><p>

Tommie may have always had trust issues, and Damon may have played on them skillfully, but she does have responsibility. Even after the trip to Fiji, she feels like the sole victim and wants to be sure she has a counselor who will understand how it feels to be hit on regularly. Give me a break. <br><p>

This girl is brain dead and has been since she was 18. She sleeps with the married father of a girl friend as her first lover. She goes off with and later sleeps with her married boss for revenge. These men may have primary responsibility for the actions, but you seem to let her off "scot-free". Even teenagers are taught that, morally, sleeping with married men is wrong. She obviously thinks it is wrong since she is so upset when she thinks her husband has been unfaithful. Yet there is no consequence for her actions beyond a litlle remorse. Frankly, this is reminiscent of Maggie, in "Bad Luck" and Jennie in "I Hate Surprises".<br><p>.

She doesn't listen to the one man who has repeatedly shown he is honest with her. Who has repeatedly tried to talk about their problem(s). At a minimum, somewhere it has to be clear to Tommie that she has played her only "Get Out Of Jail Free" card. A marriage cannot live without trust. If she cannot get by these issues the marriage is still doomed. <br><p>

Still, I enjoyed the story and look forward to many more from you. It is nice to see new stories coming from you again.

jimmyravinejimmyravinealmost 14 years ago
A terrific Story

I think it's my new all time Ohio favorite. (I keep saying thats!! LOL).

It does make me wonder if there really are people like that, that rich and that smooth and devious. I am afraid for anyone that comes into any kind of contact with someone like that because there is really nothing out of bounds for such an evil person. I know that there are Tommies in the world, because I've seen and met them. Fortunately I married one!! Thanks again, my friend.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 14 years ago

As a skilled artist not always crafts a masterpiece, so too an accomplished wordsmith not always pens a literary jewel. Sadly, this effort badly misses the mark. Vastly overused and very unappreciated is the literary device by which the wife who, feeling hurt and betrayed by her spouse's assumed infidelity, must fail to see the incongruity of bedding another woman's husband, who, by the way, is usually the instigator of said wife's marital misconception and subsequent confusion.

Ohio, I've enjoyed reading so very many of your submissions. However this is not one of them.

rooster1rooster1over 13 years ago
Daniel ?

Did you forget to add Daniel from Minestra to the list for punishment since he was instrumental in the whole deception ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I was looking for smut and instead found art.

I will admit personally that I only peruse this site for smut to pleasure myself to, and that I picked this set of stories because a good rating usually means good story. However, instead I found myself drawn in to an immaculately crafted piece of storytelling, which contained some bit of sexual activity. Accolades are appropriate for the caliber of writing that this is, though I am still a bit surprised to find it on such a website as this; surprised but happy, for I would likely not have found it otherwise.

As for those who point out so-called idiosyncrasies in the story or the actions of the characters, pay them no heed. It is obvious from the whole exigence of your story that sometimes persons act in a way that is counter to what you would believe of them, and that in the moment, especially when alcohol is involved, sane people can make decisions that would seem radically counter to their personalities.

Now, I'm off to find a story with less heart and more T&A, because some of us need an outlet like literotica to help them keep from becoming assholes in real life.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BRILLIANTLY CRAFTED

Probably one of the best stories I've read on the site. Please keep writing in the same vain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your Stories

I started somewhere in the middle of your list of stories and after reading a few and enjoying them I stopped and went up to the top and began again. I can say that I have enjoyed each and every one and will not stop again until I have finished the list. This particular story was the best so far in my opinion. It had everything, but I particularly liked the way Jack behaved in the story. Please keep writing. They are great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why did Dan get off scott free....In my story...

long after the settlement was in place, two men would have come up missing, presumed dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

This was a great story about two wonderful people. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A pretty unobservant

stupid, ignorant husband. And one dumb blond wife. Equals one silly story.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
When she refused to talk OPENLY with her husband about what she feared and when she chose NOT to let him know about her "boss'" interest in their relationship, She fucked up...

EVERYTHING that followed was HER FAULT. It could have been avoided IF she had trusted her HUSBAND.

So, in the end she was just another cheating whore with her excuses.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Real fear is a terrible thing -

Not just being uncomfortable or worried about something - really being afraid you might die now, really being afraid that the one and only person you ever truly trusted and gave yourself to was not real, that is what she was fighting with.

Almost none of us have been treated the way she was for as long as she was so don't even pretende to understand the depths of despair she was trying to cope with and don't even try to make it out that you can judge her wisely -

They triumphed because the writer made a mechanism to rescue them - in real life that would not likely have happened and they both would have been emotionally destroyed and might never have moved on -

A little contrived with the secret agents and Fiji but a lot of fun to work through and read Thanks a lot .

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 13 years ago
I GAVE IT A FIVE

Wish i could have given it more. Excellence is so hard to come by, but you seem to have achieved it here, a very compelling story, well written !!!!!! Keep up the good work...BH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gift Tax

I thoroughly enjoyed your delightful story, The Blonde; however, you made an error in describing the 'Gift Tax.'

The Gift Tax is paid by the person who makes the gift, not by the recipient of the Gift. There is another type of tax Damon may also have to pay -- The Generation-Skipping Tax, depending on the difference in his age and Tommie's. I only mention this possibility because I don't remember reading Damon's age in the story. If he has to pay both, the amount of tax could be greater than the amount of the gift. Now you know why the Internal Revenue Code is sometimes called the Accountants' Full Employment Act.

Sincerely, Vanesca

shangoshangoalmost 13 years ago
To tavadelphin

Let's assume you're one hundred percent correct in stating that we have no idea what type life "Tommie" had led. How in the name of Sigmund Freud would banging her MARRIED Boss help the situation? She had ZERO trust in her Husband (how's that for a so-called happy marriage?) and was totally to blame for the entire mess. It reminds me of (I believe it was The Celt's steaming pile) "Life's too short". No sympathy for Hubby, either. He swallowed his Wife's flimsy reasoning in one gulp. And the plot gimmick of "Darth Vader"? Ohio, you can't continue having your Heroines dig so deep of a hole for themselves. You fumble trying to get them out. Can't heal a Mortal wound, Author.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with bigguy

in the end she was just another cheating slut

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Trust

Dude needs to divorce Tommie she is just another bitch, seriously how long till the next guy pops up taking an interest in her marriage and giving her "proof" that her husband cheating so she takes his word over her husbands. No trust no foundation for a relationship.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE BLONDE BOMBER STRIKES

and hits a grand slam with extras. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
This was another of your stories that,,,,,

I simply didn't like at all, you drug this out to the point of ruining the whole thing. The wimp needed to broom this slut bitch in the worst way ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like it or not our past affects our behavior.

Her past affected her belief in her husband.

Everyone wants to crucify her but what if you were receiving pics of your spouse?

Yeah you would never doubt right?

Harry is a perfect example. He must have been picked on a little boy.

That probably why he is such an insulting prick today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No trust no love

Why bother staying with the bitch forget the cheating which Ohio sweeps under the carpet in a couple of sentences, why stay with a woman that will never trust you all because she had one or two bad experiences in her youth. If anything it's the husband that should be suspicious as his first wife cheated on him and this wife us "super attractive" and super dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a real fantasy

no way this would go down in the real world. is this an 007 plot. it surely would not make a good movie. now he milks the dude for millions ,totally illegal. she is using her egg and his sperm to have a baby in a suragate. just to much fantacy to be belivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real or not

Forget reality, it was a completely enjoyable story.

RedPillRedPillabout 11 years ago
I can suspend disbelief about Darth Vader and the superspy brother...

After all, this is fiction, and however improbable, I can believe that such a thing could happen. But I agree with others about not giving Tommie a free pass.

Tommie knew that her boss was attracted to her, and she knew what men would do to get into her pants. Yes, Ohio built it up as an incredible and amazingly patient setup by Damon. But, she was a married woman, and the same one person, who was male and attracted to her, was continually introducing doubt in her mind about her husband. "Oh, I'm such a nice guy that I just happened to hire a private detective to spy on your husband, and he found dirt. Just because I'm so caring." Twice, once with the pictures of the woman in the bar, later with the fake report saying that Jack's drug test was fraudulent.

Bottom line, she lets one guy poison her mind toward her husband, and never lets him know that it's one person, her boss, who's putting doubts in her mind continually about him. Fucking the boss is just the culmination of her disloyalty.

Ohio, of course, anticipated such objections and really built up her history of distrust for men. He even had Jack anticipate the course of the story in the fears about marrying Tommie that he discussed with his brother. But at some point, adults are responsible for dealing with their past traumas, and moving on. Maybe not perfectly, or without scars, but as best we can.

I can consider her past as a mitigating circumstance, and go along with eventual reconciliation. But not complete forgiveness without some time for Jack to deal with her betrayal, and for Tommie to make it up to Jack. A big part of the focus on the post-event counseling should have been about how she was going to work on her issues that let the whole thing happen.

Great story, as usual from Ohio. But the reconciliation in the aftermath needed to be different, as I and others have noted.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
what kind of universe you live in?

stories even if they are fiction, must have a base in or implied by or related to the authors surroundings and community and values, so, what kind of universe, country, city, neighborhood, you live in? what kind of family, relatives, friends you have? i cant believe that they are all wimps...it couldn't be...right? she didn't trust him or have faith in him or even let him know where she is getting her information or from who,,, please next time post stories in sci fi or in humor and satire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Sweet adult fairytale something that made me feel better!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I am reading all of your stories that you have on literotica.

This is your best so far. Not quite enough revenge on Damon, they should have released the DVD later, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How much

time off from his job does Jack get? (HA!) Seriously, this story was great! I generally don't give 4 or 5 stars to stories that are not believable and, while Damon's antics were over the top, they were plausible based on the amount of money he must have. I've read another story in which the couple did not keep the money. KEEP THE MONEY!! It is not inexpensive to fly to the South Seas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Finally, a story without the wimpy husband or cuckold husbands. something that draws the reader to your story page by page chapter by chapter I gave it 5 stars well done.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Double standards

There was another story written on this site in which the husband was set up by a friend, and he wound up cheating on the wife. She got mad and threw him out. When it was found out that the husband was set up, she decided to still not take him back because after all was said and done, he chose to cheat. In the comments people were saying what a heartless bitch she was, that she probably didn't love him anyway, and she should have realized he was set up and FORGAVE him. In this story, it is the woman who is set up. It funny how much of a contradiction the comments in these stories are. The most interesting thing that I found is that some of the SAME people who commented in the other story are pulling a 180 on this story. Not calling out any names, but all I can say is this: Double standards people! Double standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To javmor79

I've never read that other story you mention. However, in light of your comment, I want to point out that there is a difference between forgiveness and denial. Jack doesn't forgive his wife for not trusting him, for not being honest and up front with him, or for running away to a secluded island bungalow for a two week vacation with her married boss, who is the one that has shared all of this "dirt" about her husband with her, and to the surprise of no one, sleeping with him.

He doesn't forgive her because he says there is nothing to forgive. He finds her blameless. I think that is what people have a problem with. If he accepted her back, with conditions such as she would have to start trusting him and communicating with him a lot better, so they can work through future problems, it would be easier to accept this ending. That would be believable forgiveness, whether the reader agreed she should be forgiven or not. Instead we get "she did nothing wrong" which, at least, is not the way I interpreted her actions in the story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Fours stars. Beautifully written and very enjoyable. I just have a problem with the ending. He voiced his concern to his brother when he was uncertain about marrying her. His fear became a reality - she didn't trust him and ended up having sex with another guy. And yet, he doesn't take her to task about this. Doesn't seem likely. I could see him not bringing it up immediately, given her suicidal state. However, to never address it means the major conflict in the story is left unresolved. I have a feeling she has learned her lesson and will never doubt her husband again. But it needs to be voiced.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A beautiful story! 5 stars x 3 chapters

I am no longer certain about gift tax law. It is possible they owed nothing for the $2M, plus the $3M house. If any tax was due, the donor (not the donee) would be required to pay it. Don't be so quick to donate the remainder of the $2M; you'll need it for your island trips. Eventually sell that place and buy one on a different island?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
platitudes

Platitudes then she isn't to blame really ?

I can see it happening i guess.I have seen people to weak and lonely to stand up for themselves and take their spouse back.

Of course the only to do that is for them to decide they are to blame,rather than the one who cheated.

It sucks how so often the victim is to blame ,hopefully you don't do that in real life.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Doing penance for what some other guy did.

Man, that kind of stuff really happens. In these cases best thing to do is run, no matter how pretty she is. If all the attraction was for him was looks and he put up with her crap, then he shouldn't expect anything else. She's too self centered to have a relationship with anyone but her screwed up defense mechanism. However, I never met anyone personally who was as one dimensional as what's-her-name so hard to say what motivates her.

The author is a superb writer and even the later ones where his feminine side is dominate are good reads, if you can get by all of the men crying more than the women. Yeah, I know, women really know how to make us cry, but we should contain it or save it for something important.

Pappy knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT A SLUT!

But she's a stupid cunt! She supposedly has trust issues with men yet she mistrusts her own husband but trusts her boss! What's up with that? At the least, she should have mistrusted them BOTH rather than just one and at the most she should have talked to Jack about it because they sort of made a pact to communicate with each other early on in their relationship.

Also, Jack gave her a free pass with her fucking her boss.... Bad move! since that is unresolved, it WILL come up again in the future, and be WORSE.... Bet on it!

I've changed my mind...... She's a cunt AND a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but I think he had it right

When he explained to his brother about his three concerns over marrying Tommie. The jealous part was what undid them. And I'm not sure that even with the therapy that she was going to completely lose that jealous streak. And she's always going to fight with men hitting on her. All and all probably not the woman you want to be married to regardless of how pretty or smart or witty she is. There's always going to be something else with her. How much can any one person take?

VittorioDanielSaurezVittorioDanielSaurezover 9 years ago
Awww

I just awwwed. I was feeling a little anxious today and this story calmed me like a gallon of vallium. Thank you.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
did need

What she did need to be held accountable for is not trusting her husband over the pussyhound boss.

She needed to apologize for that.

I have a really hard time believing that Damon's exploits would be completely unknown within the company female population, so how could she not be aware?

Another problem I have is that Damon's buddy Daniel at Minestra got no payback for his helping the plot.

So maybe a Louisville Slugger to the kidneys is out, but a little excerpt from the video to Daniel's boss and HR at Minestra "Hey look this guy is a possible industrial espionage risk, if he would spy for this why not for money?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written but ...

Congrats. Great story. Four out of five. As always you're a very good writer. One of my favourites. Because you are so talented I must hold this story to a very high standard. The set up was perfect. The climax started out right as he walked out to his car after their face to face. But the resolution lacked something. I feel he got over her infidelity too easy. In fact it wasn't the infidelity that should have hurt him so much, it was that she believed her boss over him. That was the real betrayal. That might have been an interesting theme to explore. Forgive the cheating but have trouble with the mistrust. It would have given them something over which to struggle and to interact with the therapist over. The therapist in this story just seemed like a throw-away add on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to Daniel?

I was waiting to read what happened to Daniel - the guy who passed on details of Jack's schedule. It sounds like he got away with no repercussions...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Very good story

I agree with another commentator. What happened to Daniel? He is the only lose end left in this fine tale.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Minor detail = Damon, as the donor, would be responsible for the gift tax. The tags could have been better. Fiji? Darth Vader?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous