The Blonde Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers

Looking down again, Damon nodded. "Yeah ... yes. It's clear."

"Okay then. Here's the last thing ..."

****************

We walked together hand in hand, letting the cool water flow over our feet as it came hissing up the sand. I stopped, pulling Tommie to me gently, and we kissed. I felt the softness of her body against me and I bent to kiss her bare belly as she giggled.

"That reminds me, Tap--you promised to tell me the minute Susie calls and says she's kicking--don't forget!"

Susie Bastien was back in Indianapolis. She was the woman who was carrying our baby--my sperm, Tommie's egg. It's a complicated and expensive procedure, the in vitro fertilization and implantation of the fertilized egg; that's what the money from Damon was for. It also goes to support Susie during the pregnancy. When we're done having our children, we're going to donate whatever's left to an Infertility Clinic to help other families that can't conceive on their own.

Tommie laughed. "When HE kicks, I will."

"How can you be so sure it's a he?" I asked.

"Women's intuition, of course. You wanna bet on it?"

"Okay," I said. "What are the terms?"

"If I'm right, we name him after your brother David. And, you have to stay with me for the rest of our lives."

"You drive a hard bargain, but okay. How about if I win?"

"Hmm," she said, smiling, "that's a tough one, because it's so unlikely. You choose the prize."

"All right--we have at least one more, to give her a sister or brother. And you have to stay with ME for the rest of our lives."

"That's an easy one. I figured you'd probably say I had to be your sex slave or something."

"You already are." I smiled. "You read my mind, you give me everything I want. You're perfect."

Tommie stopped, looked at me, and kissed me, almost solemnly. "Thank you, Jack," she said.

"And now, my little sex-slave, read my mind."

"Hmm," she said, putting her arm around my waist. "Well ... you don't want to make love yet, because we just had a big lunch. So--I'd say you'd like to walk a little more. Then we'll be hot, so a quick dip to cool off. Then we lie in the sun for a little while, to warm back up, and then ... I take you inside the house and wear you out."

"I love how you think."

****************

And she had read my mind--that's pretty much how I would've designed the afternoon. An hour or so later I was sitting naked on our bed, the Tahitian sun streaming in through the windows, watching Tommie gracefully slide her bikini bottoms down her legs as she watched me gazing at her.

"You are the sexiest creature I've ever seen, Tap, you know that?"

"Oh, I'll bet you say that to all the ladies who strip naked in your bedroom so that you can have your wicked way with them."

"Every one, every single one," I said, taking her in my arms, holding her close and kissing her neck. "But you're my favorite one of all of them."

I got her facedown on the bed and told her I was going to play with her for a while, just to see how crazy I could make her. She smiled and closed her eyes, saying, "I guess that doesn't sound too bad."

So I took some lotion and rubbed her back, firmly but gently, and then her shoulders and arms. I gave lots of attention to the fingers of each hand, as she groaned a little, and then moved on to her feet and legs. When I did her beautiful ass my fingers "accidentally" strayed a little bit to stroke her pussy lips or just a little way into her rosebud. By this time her hips were moving around a little, reaching up for more of my hands.

When I turned her over her eyes were shining with excitement and she reached for my hard cock, but I pulled it back away from her. "I don't think you're quite crazy enough yet, honey."

I lay next to her on the bed and we kissed for a while, sweetly, her arms around me; and then I moved down her body with my hands, my lips, and my tongue. I visited her breasts and made her nipples happy, and then I licked my way down right between her legs and into her wet pussy.

Taking lots of time, enjoying her sighs and gasps and little shifts of her hips, I worked up to the grand finale: one hand on a breast, pulling gently on a nipple, the other with two fingers inside her stroking her G spot, and my tongue going up and down her pussy, then making figure-eights on her clit. She growled and roared and hunched up against my fingers. And after I'd gotten her close twice and backed away, I built her up a third time and let her shriek and yell and close her legs hard around my head while I made her come and come. And come.

When she finally relaxed her legs with a giant sigh and lay back, I kissed my way back up her body until I was poised above her, my cock aiming at her soaking cunt. She smiled vaguely at me and said, "you nasty fucker--you've reduced me to jelly and now you're going to ravish me, aren't you?"

"Well, since you asked--" and I slid into her, reveling in her smoothness and heat.

"How--dare--you--do--such--oh, God, fuck me Jack!" She gasped out a word after each thrust, until she suddenly gave up her "resistance" and threw her legs up over my ass, locking her ankles around me and pulling me hard into her.

We fucked and fucked--it probably wasn't that long but it felt joyous and timeless. We kissed hard, until we needed to pull away to breathe, and thrust at one another until a huge climax welled up inside me and I shouted as I pumped my come into her.

Then I sighed happily and rolled off her to one side, now aware of the scratches she'd left on my back.

"You've wounded me, Tap," I said, and rolled over so she could see my back.

Kissing the scratches gently and stroking them with her hand, she said, "you'll live. Anyway, I plead not guilty on the grounds of you were making me crazy."

She moved so I could see her face and said, "you're the best, you know that? The best lover, the best man ... just the best."

"Thank you, baby." I was very moved. This was the simplest, most direct expression of her feelings I think I'd ever heard. "And you are everything I have ever wanted. I feel so very blessed...."

We kissed a few times, and fell asleep.

****************

Three hours later we were just finishing our dinner--grilled fish, a salad, and a terrific Australian wine--and watching the sun slide down towards the horizon, getting ready to take its nightly bath in the Pacific.

"Do you feel we're done, baby? With Diane, I mean?"

I took her hand and said, "I think I am if you are. She's been great, but the last few sessions before we left felt like we were beginning to repeat ourselves. Or, maybe, more like there just wasn't much left we needed to work through. Eleven months seems like it's been enough."

"I agree. I'd sort of been thinking we could have one or two more appointments when we get back, just to tie up loose ends. Maybe talk about being parents a little--I know I feel a little nervous about that."

"You are going to be a terrific mom." I leaned over and kissed her nose. "I am going be the husband of a terrific mom."

We sat a little longer, enjoying the breeze. All of a sudden, it seemed, half of the orange sun was gone, dipping below the horizon.

"When you first suggested making Damon give us his Fiji house, I didn't get it. I thought, 'why would Tap ever want to go there, given the terrible memories she must have of the place?'

"But it was a great idea, you know. I could see it in his face. It broke his heart to lose that house, if that motherfucker has a heart."

Tommie smiled at me. "I actually felt pretty good about that. You're right, I would never have wanted to go back there--but I knew that we could sell it in a minute, it's unbelievably fancy and very private, in a fantastic location. And we could use the money to get something terrific like this here in Tahiti, or really wherever we wanted.

"And I knew it would hurt him more to lose that house than just to give us the money--another $3 million wouldn't have meant much to him."

"Well you were right. As always." I got up and we went to the deck railing together, looking out at the remains of the light in the western sky. I put my arm around Tommie and felt her lean her head against my shoulder.

"You know what? The luckiest day of my life wasn't the day you came to work at Minestra--it was the day I overheard you talking to Katie in the Akropolis diner.

"Because I never would have understood otherwise--what it's been like to be you, what you've had to face in your life. I would have been like every other guy, knocked off my feet by how much I wanted you, and blind to how smart, thoughtful, funny ... and about a thousand other great adjectives you are."

"I agree with you, Jack--" How did I know a joke was coming? Something subtle in her tone? "--that WAS the luckiest day of your life."

She looked at me and laughed, a carefree laugh that was the most wonderful thing I had ever heard. And she didn't stop until I kissed her.

ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers