All Comments on 'The Blow Off'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fun story!

Nice to see a good guy win for once, and I really enjoyed the planning she did too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
O Jenn...

This is blazing hot!!! And marvellously written.

martinianmartinianalmost 19 years ago
~Excellant As Alway's~

Perhaps one of the best one-on-one scenes I've read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazingly hot!!!

Fantastic story. You are one hot chick that any guy would be glad to meet. And not piss off too :) Keep those stories coming.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 17 years ago
Smokin' Hot Story

Really enjoyed this story, Jenno. Love the way you don't hold back one bit when describing the sex in detail. The "preamble" was helpful, too, to put the tale in perspective. The revenge fuck, especially with the grateful, good guy Buster after overhearing boyfriend Michael, the jerk's, comments about you, made for real-world motivation. And the story you'd previously told Buster made it all the more credible. Your conversational writing style makes for an easy read, too, with a good balance between dialogue and exposition. Just one criticism: There are numerous typos and small word omissions that show your over-reliance on spellcheck, which misses those kinds of errors. It's also easy for the writer's eye to miss them, and a good way to catch those mistakes is to edit by starting at the end of the story and read the last sentence, then the next-to-last one, and so on until you get to the beginning. Alternatively, have someone who has not read the story before edit it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woah

That is probably the best story I've read, I wish I had a good guy like Buster! Keep up the good work!

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterover 16 years ago
Great story, great details

Another very hot submission by Jennifer, and it works on so many levels.

The plot's straightforward but what makes it special is the amount of detail you gave us. First-person makes everything more vivid and memorable.

Thanks!

sirdave64sirdave64over 16 years ago
Fantastic Literotica

Jenno, what a great read. You are one hell of a sexy writer who can...well...write! The sex is great, in part because of the build up, your descriptions are realistic and sensual and highly erotic and best of all, they give me a hard on! You are one of the reasons this site is so successful, well done and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COOL STORIES

i like your stories very much, and hope you write more of them. i get sooo turned on reading your stories.....your sexiness comes across, and i get the real sense that you are one hottie. i especially like the fact that you write from personal experiences. these kinds of stories (fem exhibitionism) are believable when told from a sexy chicks perspective, as opposed to a guy writing about the adventures. but i think you are even more special, because you seem to have a good mix of down-to-earthyness and hot potootie-ness. (cool lingo huh?) ...which seems to be rare, or just elusive to me. why haven't you written anything in '07?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fnatastic

Very good story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

very hot story... LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anon

this left me very wet and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmm

would've pissed me off, but she left the douche at the end, which recovered it. still wish she'd dumped his ass before fucking the guy though, so, for excellent description, and more than decent writing, despite a few awkward internal dialogue moments, 4**** from me. ;) I realize a 5 is really the only "decent" score, but I couldn't give less of a shit about statistics. To me, it deserves a 4, and that's not bad. Just not QUITE 5 material.

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Well done, Jennifer. Very sexy and steamy seduction. Does that "O" in your name stand for "Orgasm"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing

But why such hate towards guys who are possessive.Michael was possessive and just to make him look bad you kept on adding bad things about him.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
YOu write really well

it is an accessible style, meaning it flows easily and doesnt use big words folks dont understand, and it conveys ideas/thoughts/feelings that resonate with the reader. Provides great insight into the mind of a sexy, young women!

Btw that pic you have posted is hot af. My god woman, you are built like the proverbial brick shithouse.

travelerdaveltravelerdavelabout 4 years ago

This was just superb. Your writing is terrific. Seems to me you must really be something of an exhibitionist; if not you can certainly imagine it very well. The writing is quite erotic and the story builds to a terrific climax (well, a lot of climaxes). Please keep writing. Your work is superb. I am going to assume that you have been too busy with your painting to write for the past years. Well, even though that's a disappointment for us, it's probably great for you. I painted for years but let it slide so that I could buy groceries. Ha. Thanks again for your efforts on our behalf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...