The Bluebird and the Sparrow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight," Ronnie said. "How'r we gonna do this?"

"We can either scissor our legs together or turn around and back up onto it," Marlena said. "I like backing onto it myself. You can make it go in deeper that way."

"Nah," Katy said, "Scissoring's the way to go. Besides, I like to watch who I'm fucking."

"Less talk, more fucking," Angie said, going on all fours. "Stick it in me, Mar."

Marlena got into position, holding the vegetable until it had entered both their pussies and then they slowly impaled themselves on it until their assholes were touching.

"Oh my God, it's so big," Angie panted. "It feels good though."

"Mmmm, I know," Marlena replied. "Now we clench our pussies and move it back and forth. We'll go slowly until you get used to it."

Angie was a fast learner and, after a few minutes, they had established a jerky rhythm beginning to seriously fuck each other.

Katy and Ronnie began in a similar fashion and soon they were fucking each other in earnest, holding hands to gain greater leverage.

"Ohhh, Ronnie," Katy moaned happily, "I've wanted this with you for so long ever since you've been gone."

"Mmmmm, so have I," Ronnie replied, "I love Angie, but I still thought about sucking your pussy every night."

"Oh yeah, baby," Katy cried, "Fuck me harder. I want to cum for you."

Thrusting harder into each other, soon the girls were riding their green phallus like the last pony out of hell, gasping and moaning until their orgasms bloomed and burst inside them and, shrieking with joy, they fucked themselves into a second orgasm and fell back on the bed. Breathing heavily, they lay delighting in the delicious aftershocks in their stretched little pussies.

On the other side of the bed, Angie and Marlena pounded each other unmercifully, gasping and moaning as the thick shaft spread the pink walls of their pussies wide, becoming more slick with their pre cum juices every second. It was becoming more difficult for their inner muscles to grip, yet they weren't about to stop until they'd each had spine twisting orgasms.

Marlena got off first, howling in release and Angie was right with her, screaming as her orgasm hit. They continued fucking into another orgasm apiece and finally collapsed on the mattress, the cucumber sliding out of their drenched pussies with an audible "slurp" causing them to dissolve into laughter.

"Oh, man, that was wonderful," Angie sighed, "I'm gonna be walking funny for a while though."

"I can make your pussy feel lots better with my tongue," Marlena replied.

"I wanna taste you too," Ronnie said.

"Let's do a daisy chain," Katy said.

They arranged themselves on the bed lying on their sides, Marlena sucking Angie's pussy, Angie sucking Katy, Katy sucking Ronnie and Ronnie sucking Marlena. Already wet and aroused from the fucking, it wasn't long before they came in each other's mouths, and then cuddled together and fell asleep, thoroughly satiated.

Meanwhile, downstairs ...

***

Anastasia was in heaven; she was being eaten out by Anne Marie, while she was eating Sharon happily bouncing on her face. It had been a while since she'd been with women her own age that knew all the tricks to give their partners spine twisting orgasms.

"Suck my hot cunt, you sexy bitch," Sharon howled, grinding her gooey slit on Anastasia's wiggling tongue. Damn, the woman could really eat pussy and she felt as though she could explode any minute.

Anne Marie licked and sucked Anastasia's pussy like a madwoman, her mouth repeatedly filling with the gush of pre cum from the woman's hairy pussy. It was like a dam breaking and Anne Marie couldn't get enough of the warm salty-sweet fluid. Anastasia's hips jerked as she was being eaten, wanting her lover's tongue even deeper inside her pink walls.

When Anne Marie slid two cum covered fingers deep in Anastasia's tight asshole, the woman lost it and came explosively, sending a jet of clear ejaculate into Anne Marie's eager mouth and clamping her head between her silken thighs. Anastasia's scream of release was muffled in Sharon's gooey snatch which set Sharon's orgasm off, filling her lover's mouth with a flood of juices. Both women got off a second time, and then Sharon slumped forward onto the carpet, breathing heavily. Anne Marie crawled up Anastasia's sweaty body and they exchanged passionate kisses finally lying next to each other, exhausted.

"I am so glad you girls came to visit," Anastasia said. "I haven't been fucked like that in ages."

"You certainly know how to make your guests feel welcome," Sharon replied. "My pussy's still tingling."

"I think I swallowed a gallon of pussy juice," Anne Marie continued. "You certainly have a delicious snatch, Anastasia."

"Call me Annie," was the reply. "I want to eat you next."

"And I'll ride your face, babe," Sharon said. "I'm liking this threesome thing."

Several changes of positions and many orgasms later, they finally embraced and slept until the girls trooped downstairs and wanted to eat food for a change. Over the course of the week, the women and girls enjoyed each other in many different ways having multiple orgasms that left them exhausted and wanting more. Then one morning at breakfast, Sharon's phone rang.

Since they all had gone about naked during the week, it took her a while to find her purse and her phone. Not recognizing the number, she returned the call, and then her face darkened in anger and concern as the conversation continued.

When she returned to the dining room, Ronnie saw the look on her mother's face and said "What's wrong Mom?"

"That was the police. Someone tried to burn our house down. Fortunately a neighbor saw the flames and called the fire department. The deck is ruined and the back wall's scorched, but there's no structural damage evident. The fire inspector said it looked like an amateur job of arson and they're still looking for clues as to who may have done it. I guess we better go home and sort things out."

Anne Marie jumped to her feet, went to Sharon and held her close as she cried in sadness and relief.

'I'll bet that fucker Ted was behind this', Anne Marie thought while Sharon sobbed in her arms. "I'd like to kick his cheating ass'.

__________________________

(To be continued)

12