All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous

As always, Blue dragon, fabulous, but where is chapter 1? You are the best writer at the moment on literotica and long may you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chapter 1???

So, where is chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great (again) but

Where is chapter 1?

inquiring fans want to know!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 16 years agoAuthor
Chapter 1???

For some reason, the moderators of Literotica made an error and posted Ch. 02 without posting Ch. 01 first. I DON'T know when the moderators will be posting Ch. 01. I submitted Chapters 01-03 last Wednesday (12/5) and waited for them to go through their usual approval process. Chapters 04-06 have also been submitted for approval.

FYI: I almost always submit ALL chapters of a story on the same day. In the recent past, the moderators have then posted my stories one chapter at a time, one per day. Why they haven't done so this time, I can't explain. Maybe one of you has a way of contacting them that I don't know?

MyachislavMyachislavover 16 years ago
I'll wait

I'll wait to post my comments until i've read the entire story but as i contacted you to inquire about soon coming stories im very interested and quite sure they're gonna be excellent - Myachislav

ncfemalencfemaleover 16 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 16 years ago
HOT

AWESOME STORY. LOTS OF FUCKING AND SUCKING. DOUBLE PENETRATION. ANAL SEX. LESBIANISM. INCEST (ALMOST). IT HAD EVERYTHING. AWESOME!

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 16 years ago
HOT

AWESOME STORY. LOTS OF FUCKING AND SUCKING. DOUBLE PENETRATION. ANAL SEX. LESBIANISM. INCEST (ALMOST). IT HAD EVERYTHING. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too long and rambling

Good story idea, but too rambling and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!!!

This story is great! Very well writen! What are you ppl talking about? All 8 chapters on the authors page number one is there too read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Great coming of age story. Maybe a little forther out than most might have done. I really liked to emotional content with real feelings. for the most part is believeable. I think that the group sex and exchange might be unusual for high school seniors who were not any more experienced with sex than these kids were. However, they were very experienced with sex although technically virgins at the beginning of their senior year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
almost don't wanna read more :(

this is my second time reading this amazing story, and i almost don't want to continue reading knowing whats going to to go down :( it was hard enough the first time reading.

Iamthewalrus886Iamthewalrus886about 11 years ago
I almost can't...

I almost can't go on reading. I know what's coming and it broke my heart the first time... I honestly can't tell you whether I'd rather skip the chapter or not. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

If you love somebody you don't Fuck other people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

...without permission, heh.

I absolutely Love this story so far. Ups and downs, very believable considering some of the stuff I went through the first several years after high school. (Other than there is no way in hell I would have banged my girls best friend without her permission. Sheesh how stupid can you be?) For some reason I feel impending doom coming in the next chapter...but... Sigh...

Anyway as far as content and writing style this hits my top ten list for the site so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid

A slow, genuine build - well done!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very well writen series with good character development.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Holy Moley!! Too bad Monica was not up to be DP'd also...that would have been great payback...David in her ass and pounding her, just for the time she broke his heart and their relationship!

I looked at some of the comments here, before I posted& I am not liking the tone of them, even if from 9-12 yrs ago...almost makes me wanna stop reading...

Nnnaaahhhh...gotta go on, if just for the emotional rollercoaster!

**5** Stars, of course...could not be otherwise...even with the drama!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7872 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES