The Book of David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was not important. What came AFTER the food is what I remember most. Nate and I were sagging as much as we could into the wood frame chairs, patting our bellies. Blood had been redirected towards digestion and our penises had both shrunk to normal size.

But apparently the girls had morning dessert on their minds. To our surprise, they moved us in our chairs around until we were basically side-by-side, only a few inches separating us from each other. I tried not to look at Nate's naked body despite the close proximity, and I didn't have to work very hard because very soon, Ellie and Monica stood right before us.

With a few deft twists of the ties, the two aprons were cast aside. All that was left were two very beautiful girls wearing nothing but smiles. I think I got cross-eyed trying to look at four breasts at the same time.

That little maneuver was enough to get my blood to start draining back down to my cock. Ellie getting to her knees and sucking my dick into her mouth took care of the rest. Meanwhile, Monica did the same to Nate.

"Uh, aren't you supposed to wait an hour after eating before engaging in strenuous physical activity?"

"David." It was Monica who pulled off to address me. "Shut up."

I shut up. And the girls went back to work. But the side-by-side blowjobs were just a warmup. Soon, they were satisfied with our hardness and then they stood up and stepped forward to straddle the chairs. Their feet were on the floor on either side of each chair, putting their pussies right above our waving rods.

In unison, both girls lowered themselves down and impaled themselves on our cocks. "Oh, fuck..." Ellie and Nate said at the same time. And then the girls' legs started flexing as they began to ride us.

Monica was the first to reach out and hold Ellie's hand while they screwed us. Mostly, I spent my time staring into Ellie's eyes or at her bouncing tits. But I did look sideways quite a few times to see Monica's bodacious body as well.

"You like this, don't you?" Ellie crooned. "You just love having me fuck you while you get to watch your best friend get fucked right beside you. You love seeing Monica's big tits gyrating around and around while she rides him."

"Oh, yeah, baby. I love it." I leaned in and kissed her nipples.

"Oh, fuck. I want to see you two kiss," Nate couldn't help blurting.

I winced slightly. Especially with Cherys for a sister, Ellie was always a little skittish about being thought of as a lesbian. Sure enough, Ellie retorted, "In your dreams, Nate." And then she went right back to fucking me.

I wish I could say that Nate and I were superhuman sex gods with eternal staying power. Unfortunately, we were still teenaged males with all the lack of self-control inherent to that position. And we were getting royally ridden by two of the most beautiful creatures put on this planet. Our orgasms were imminent.

"Oh, fuck me, David!" Ellie screamed. "Feel my tight cunt squeezing your big cock!"

I was feeling it.

A part of my ego wanted to try and last longer than Nate. But in the end, all I cared about was cumming. And cum I did. My hands were on Ellie's ass when I yanked her down into my lap and held her there while I erupted. Burst of white lava exploded deep inside of her, and Ellie just smothered my face in kisses while my hips twitched and sent more cum into her body.

Nate was a minute later, and then Monica was slumped against his chest, panting heavily.

Neither girl made a move to dismount us, and we slowly went limp inside of them. Ellie rested her head on my shoulder, humming happily. And when she'd gotten good and comfortable, she leaned up into my ear. "Time for an Ellie Special."

My dick perked up at the mere thought. I knew what it meant.

And so still inside her, Ellie began gyrating her hips, slowly stimulating my teenaged cock into its expected fast recovery. I dipped my hands behind her ass, inserting my fingers into her pussy alongside my shaft to start wetting them.

"C'mon baby," Ellie said to me, louder this time so Monica and Nate could hear. "Get ready to fuck my ass."

Nate's jaw dropped. "Your ass?"

Monica jerked as she felt the... er, strength... of Nate's reaction inside her pussy. And then she was gyrating as he steadily grew. She moaned happily and then glanced at her friend. "You sure about this?"

"Dead sure," Ellie answered. "This may be my last chance to try it."

I wondered what the vixens were up to. But I imagined I would soon find out.

I was busy transferring natural lubrication from Ellie's recent orgasm and my own cum to Ellie's asshole, where I was spreading her anus and giving her a liberal coating of fluids.

Monica then dismounted Nate and started off into the living room. Ellie soon followed. With just a shrug and a glance, Nate and I quickly got up and headed after the girls.

What came next was a total surprise. Monica came straight to me and with a healthy shove to my chest, she planted me onto a sofa. Her hand was quickly jacking my rod and then she settled her hips over me.

"Monica!" I exclaimed. I'd thought we were done.

"Last night was resolution. This? This is just sex." And with that Monica sank down onto me. I had to admit, my conscious brain was wondering about the Ellie Special, but I wasn't about to say anything that might prevent Monica from fucking me. And so I merely settled my hands onto her hips to help her plunge down and then back around my shaft while dipping my head to take her nipples into my mouth for perhaps the last time.

Nate's eyes bugged open as Ellie did the same to him. She pushed him down and then mounted him. "Fuck me, Nate. Fuck me hard," she ordered. "Cause this is the last time, ever."

Meanwhile, Monica rode herself to a quick climax, and I felt the thrill of holding her naked body as she trembled in my arms. But that was all I had. When she'd calmed down, she climbed off me. I sat there with my hardon waving in the air, a pathetic expression on my face.

Monica smirked and then pulled me standing up. And then she moved me over towards Ellie. "Go fuck her ass."

I glanced back just once. Monica smiled. "Last dance. Hold nothing back."

I settled in behind Ellie, who was aware of my approach and she stopped her bouncing. Nate let out a long sigh of relief. He'd seemed on the verge of cumming, and that would have ruined this whole idea.

Ellie just reached back and spread her asscheeks wide. She was still wet, and from Nate's soaked fingers she must have been having him play around with her backdoor as well.

My own cock was still soaked in Monica's fluids, and so with careful pressure, I began to push into Ellie's anal chute.

"Holy shit!!!" Ellie groaned as the head popped in. "So fucking full. I can't believe I'm doing this."

I was more focused on the slow push into her ass. In a very weird way, I could feel the presence of Nate's cock in Ellie's other hole, separated by only a thin membrane. With my own homoerotic fears, at least the knowledge that my cock wasn't actually touching his made me feel a little better about the situation. And the thrill of reaming Ellie's asshole was enough to make me put up with it. And so I began pumping.

Ellie was delirious. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Drill me out in both holes! Holy fuck, ream me out! And cum! Cum! Fill me with your loads. Drown me in sperm!"

None of us could last very long. Ellie's asshole was too tight. Nate had already been ridden to brink of exhaustion. And Ellie was already more turned on than she'd ever been in her life.

Ellie's climax set us off. She shrieked loud enough for the whole block to hear as she spasmed and every muscle in her body tensed up. Her back arched while her ass muscles clamped around me so tight, I actually COULDN'T cum.

And then as Nate began bellowing and blasting his load inside of Ellie's pussy, her sphincter relaxed just enough to let my delayed-reaction ejaculation start spewing jism into the depths of Ellie's bowels. All three of us were yelling and twitching and cumming at the same time.

And when my balls had emptied their last into Ellie's ass, I collapsed against her back. She collapsed straight down, and poor Nate was crushed down into the seat.

With some grunting and some pushing, he managed to get us to remove our heavy weight from on top of his body. I rolled back, and then Ellie rolled right over into my arms.

Just before she passed out, she kissed my nose and whispered, "Thank you. I never dreamed I could do that."

***

And so a chapter in our lives had come to an end. On Tuesday, Monica and Nate had scheduled a flight together to head for the San Francisco Bay Area. It only seemed right that we meet up with them one last time in the morning to see them off.

"Goodbye, David."

"Goodbye, Monica." I hugged her and gave her a chaste peck on the cheek. We were parting as friends, and I couldn't be happier.

"Laters, bro."

"I'll see you around." I shook hands and then bear-hugged Nate. It would be really hard to replace the best buddy in my life.

Through everything we had been through, Monica and Nate had found real love in each other. I hoped it would survive until they were full adults. I wished them both well, then I stepped back and held Ellie's hand while we watched them leave, gone off to college.

Ellie turned and hugged me. In just another couple of weeks, we would be leaving to find our futures.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 3