All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 05'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

It keeps getting better and better. Excellent!

bobsam07bobsam07over 16 years ago
Going Great Guns

I am a regular fan of literotica and your submissions rank among the best. I am truly guesstimating with whom David will settle down finally, whether Cherys/Amber or a new character. Superbly interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yea....

This last couple of chapters seem like a far cry from the first couple. It seemed like Monica and David would find a way back. Now there's the Amber situation and all that. Still good, but i liked it when it was David and someone he truly cared about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great sex scenes! But the plot keeps bringing me back. I believe David will hookup and maybe more with Amber. More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing! !!

It was like, I was there... enjoying both views...their suffering and their joy...It was like these memories of reading this story are added to my own and take a place in my heart.

In real life we are too much in focus of are bad memories that

we don't enjoy are good ones. Well this is a good one, I will

remember it for awhile. ps ..I like the entire series.

keep it the good work.

Paragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

I have always been a fan of your work, but this story is definitely one of my favorites, if not the favorite of the bunch..You have great characters, interesting plot twists and powerfully crafted erotic scenes...Calling this a simple stroke story would be doing this story injustice. As it is, I can't wait to see what you come up with, and it will definitely be interesting to know how the story ends and who our boy David ends up with in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly Good

Great story very long, real, and emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

hate you for killing Ellie, but this omg was sooo sooo good. Funny stuff made me laug so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best of both worlds

There are many authors on Lit that write hot sex scenes and many that write great engaging stories. There are probably none that do it better than you.

I knew it was coming, but the encounter with Amber at the party still felt like a kick in the gut.

Come for the sex. Stay for the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One big flaw

Superbly written, but the quasi-incest really puts me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One problem

The only thing wrong with your stories is that there aren't enough of them! But then again there could probably never be enough of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One problem

The only thing wrong with your stories is that there aren't enough of them! But then again there could probably never be enough of them.

jacks4ujacks4uabout 14 years ago
seksy

an awesome story! so sexy and erotic! Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reread this chapter multiple times

because this chap captures more of the development of David and Amber's relationship than in the later chapters. Their precious conversations are so heartwarming and the last chapter needed more of these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally...

Finally something good actually happens at the end of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thumbs up.

What they said, come for the sex, stay for the story. Well done man. I'll be reading on.

RomanDudeRomanDudealmost 11 years ago
Bravissimo!

You paint a picture with your words so that it feels that your readers are really there with the characters. The beautifully detailed descriptions give each scene an intensity that is amazing! More! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely deserving of that smug grin

... I mean the story :)

J

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

David is "The Man"!!...and his smugness, while well-deserved here, needs to be tempered with his humanity...

The emotionally of these chapters is wonderful...engaging and demanding the reader pay attention!! Like others, is the reason I keep coming back!

Amber...?? And Elizabeth?? Their reactions were just precious, seeing David at Carmita's party; Amber's apparent jealousy is concerning to me...her background allows her to have that 'entitlement' attitude, which, in regard to David, is unwarranted as she has never really OVERTLY asked for any type of commitment!!?? This is gonna have to iron out, and SOON!!

**5**SYARS...AGAIN!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES