The Book of David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her take in the sensations for a moment, and then with my hands on her hips, I pulled back until just the anchored crown was still inside. And then I pushed in again.

With every cycle, it got a little easier. I was rubbing her back muscles, teasing her breasts, and occasionally brushing my fingers against her pussy. Maria eventually ran out of patience, planted her shoulders into the bed, and reached back with one hand to rub her clit with a little more constant pressure.

Tears were streaming down her face, the sensations just completely overwhelming her as I pushed in and out with steady rhythm. She wasn't even saying anything, all her focus turned inwards on the cock in her poop chute.

Mid-stroke, she inhaled sharply and I felt the earthquake inside of her as she came again, and then she gasped in relief and started panting to catch her breath. Eventually, she was able to breathe normally while I continued sawing in and out, but then another orgasm overtook her, and once again she was quivering beneath me.

After the third climax, her legs gave out and she fell to the bed, her legs split out to the sides. "Fuck me..." she managed to groan, and despite my concern I kept up my pumping, this time with more of an up and down motion into her prone body.

I couldn't last forever, and Maria started whimpering beneath me when my body's instincts took over and accelerated my pace. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted quietly, over and over and over again. And by the time I got up to ramming speed, fully reaming out her tender rosebud, Maria tensed up and whimpered pitifully as a fourth orgasm washed over her.

I followed right with her and grunted as I spunked deep into her bowels, plugging her chute with every drop of sperm I had left in my body.

Maria gasped, and then her eyes rolled up into her head as she passed out, drooling on the sheets.

We were both covered in sweat. My legs felt like jello and I had barely enough strength to extract my dick from the tight vise of her anal tunnel, and then I flopped over onto my back. First I closed my eyes and panted to the ceiling, and then I looked over at Maria's poor, abused body, so beautiful in her completely ravaged state.

I closed my eyes again and lay there for a minute to catch my breath. But after getting my breathing to normal, I moved into action. Tired, drained, but still conscious, I got up to head to the bathroom and get myself cleaned up. I would also have to bring back a wet towel to clean up Maria as well.

That's when I noticed the door was cracked open. A door I was absolutely certain I had shut closed when we came inside.

Curious, I put my head to the door and listened intently. The voices from the living room came clearly.

"Holy shit, can you believe she passed out?" Cherys wondered aloud. "It looked so violent, but she seemed to really be enjoying it. Is he always that good?"

Nataliya answered, "Not always. But yeah, sometimes it feels that good, when you are in the right mood. And Maria was certainly in the right mood."

Danielle moaned, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish he could do that to me."

I was so surprised that I jerked up and my shoulder hit the door, causing a loud thumping noise.

"Shit! I thought they went to sleep!" Cherys hissed. There was some hurried fumbling outside, and meanwhile I managed to pull my shorts on.

Without even looking at the girls in the living room, I passed quickly right into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Only once I stood in the wonderful, warm spray did I allow myself a smug grin of pride.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 6