The Book of David Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the middle of this more rapid doggy-style fucking that I pushed forward and then my cock suddenly pushed into her cervix, stretching the extremely tight inner walls leading up to her womb. "Aiiii!!!" Diane howled and promptly came from the intense sensation. And I wasn't far behind.

Her pussy muscles were spasming out of control, fitting since I could see her back muscles twitching erratically as the climax tore its way up and down her spine. Her arms went limp and she collapsed onto her chest, only her knees still propping up her ass for me to ravage.

I gripped her hips tightly, and then pulled back two more times. I battered down the door each time before lodging all the way into her womb on the final thrust as I pumped out a heavy load of cum. With my cock up close and personal, I'm sure I would have fertilized her for sure if she wasn't on the pill.

I howled at the top of my lungs, my back arched and veins popping out of my arms and forehead as I expelled wad after wad of semen deep into Diane's womb. And when I was finally done, I simply collapsed on top of her, our sweaty bodies tangled in the sheets.

***

"Dude, what the hell kept you so long?" Kevin was leaning against the wall in the hallway. He was already waiting for me when the door opened. Then his eyes went wide open as he realized he wasn't talking to me.

Diane glanced at him and smiled before heading down the hallway to her own room. Only then did I come out with a weary grin on my face. At least I had heard his question and I replied, "Well, finals are over and I'm going home today. What, you think I didn't want to say goodbye to my roommates?"

He ignored my question and instead just stared after Diane's retreating form. "Dude, you are such a man-slut."

I shrugged and then followed his gaze as Diane gingerly moved away, clearly walking a little funny. With a satisfied grin I thought back to the most recent few minutes. Petite Diane had one of the tightest pussies I'd ever felt. And even though we'd been fucking every day for the last three days, she was still so tight that it usually took her an hour or so to start walking normally afterwards.

Then Kevin's eyes bugged out again as E-Beth emerged from my room behind me, smiling before pecking my cheek and then heading down the hallway to her own room.

"Well, I'd ask if you were hungry," Kevin remarked. "But it looks like you spoiled breakfast with your desserts already."

Kevin's eyes already stretched to maximum, this time his jaw dropped as Amber sidled up behind me, wearing nothing but a bedsheet clutched to her chest. She leaned up and kissed me on the opposite cheek from where E-Beth had just been.

"Sorry he's late, Kev," Amber apologized. "We're done with him now."

***

WINTER BREAK, SENIOR YEAR (December 2001)

I dropped off Amber and then E-Beth at their respective family homes. And then it was time to head to my own place.

By pure coincidence, I saw Cherys' car pulling into the driveway while I parked on the curb. Cherys saw me and a smile blossomed on her face as I got out. Danielle was standing in front of her and my sister turned to see me coming up with a small bag to tide me over for a few weeks. We'd seen each other only occasionally during the first quarter, an unfortunate side effect of no longer living together despite not being terribly far away from each other. Both girls seemed quite pleased to see me after our long absence.

But despite their warm expressions towards me, I felt a tension between the two of them. This was only solidified when Danielle hoisted her bag and said a curt, "See you in a couple of weeks" to her girlfriend. And without hug or kiss, my sister turned and headed into the house.

Cherys frowned and her body tensed, but then she turned to face me with a happy "David! I'm so happy to see you."

"Hey gorgeous," I sidled up and took her into my arms for a friendly hug.

Cherys had other ideas, however, and after a chaste cheek-to-cheek embrace, she turned and pressed her lips to mine briefly. "Mmm... at least one sibling will still kiss me."

"What?"

"Oh, don't you worry about it. We had a fight in the car. But she'll get over it." Cherys shrugged. "How have you been? How's that wonderful girlfriend of yours."

"I'm good, and Amber's great. Just dropped her off."

"I hope you'll get to see her during the holidays."

"Of course. I'm going by her place tomorrow."

Cherys mumbled something that sounded like "lucky", but I wasn't sure. "That's great. It's really good to know that you're happy together." Her words said one thing, but I wasn't sure about the rest of her bodily communication. Cherys' hands went to my collar and she pulled me towards her, closing her eyes and clearly inhaling my scent.

When her eyes fluttered open, I looked down at her in confusion as she fixed me with a mysterious grey-eyed gaze. Her lips were a straight, pinched line. But then she blinked and the mysterious look was gone, replaced by Cherys' normally friendly look. "I'll see you around, okay?"

"Bye, gorgeous..."

I watched as she got in her car and then backed out of the driveway. It was strange how making love and the passage of time had changed our relationship. She was no longer the fantasy girl. I had lived that fantasy. Now, she was just a beautiful female friend. I waS, of course, still attracted to her. But the desperate, submerged longing was gone.

I guess I was growing up.

***

Over the next few weeks, our family fell into our habitual routines. Danielle was back to calling me squirt and we were both squabbling with each other like little kids and carrying out adult contemplative discussions over a couple of beers.

I spent exactly two evenings with Amber and then our family took off on a skiing vacation. Mom and Dad were suffering some serious empty nest syndrome, and the time alone for just the four of us did wonders for reinforcing the family bonds. Finally, Danielle and I were old enough to enjoy being with our parents instead of feeling trapped by them.

At the ski resort, mom and dad got one queen-bed room while Danielle and I got our own room with two double-beds. I was only slightly surprised to find that Danielle had absolutely no problem changing clothes right in front of me. And while we never touched each other for the trip, I must admit that not all of my late-night fantasies revolved around Amber.

Besides, as I lay in bed jacking off, I could hear Danielle masturbating as well. Listening to her sensual moans, and having seen her walk naked out of the shower just before bed, can you really blame me?

Not soon enough, it was back to school and back to living with my girls to release the tension.

***

WINTER QUARTER, SENIOR YEAR (January 2002)

"Can I? Please?" The little girl was hopping from foot to foot with her hands clasped together in a desperately pleading/praying gesture.

Amber looked down at her with a forlorn sigh.

"You've been hogging him all to yourself for the last three days straight!" Diane whined.

"Yeah!" E-Beth called from across the room.

"Hey, I'm not a piece of meat," I chimed in, but without any heat in my voice.

"I'm just soooo horny..." Diane whimpered.

"I can take care of that for you," Amber teased.

Diane made an ugly face. "Don't be mean. You KNOW I don't swing that way, no matter how much you keep teasing me about it. I need a dick and you've been monopolizing its use!"

"Well, he is MY boyfriend!" Amber retorted.

"That's why I'm ASKING you instead of just seducing him. We all know I could get him to fuck me without asking you, but I AM asking," Diane insisted.

I was about to protest that I had more self-control than that, but Amber just rolled her eyes and sighed again, "Fine..."

Diane clapped happily and jumped up and down. "FINALLY... I can't believe I went almost three weeks without a dick inside me." She grabbed my hand and started tugging me towards the stairs.

Amber caught my elbow as I went past, stopping us momentarily. She leaned in and kissed my lips briefly. Then her mouth went to my ear. "Wreck her. I don't want that girl walking straight in the morning," she whispered.

Then Amber looked across the living room to where E-Beth was on the couch, her textbooks already spread across the coffee table. "Come on, E-Beth. Let's get our Biochem homework done."

***

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

My eyes fluttered open. Damn, I'd fallen asleep!

Amber had ordered me to wreck Diane. In that, it was Mission: Accomplished. My Chinese pixie roommate was sprawled facedown on her own bed, her sweat- soaked hair matted to her forehead and she was breathing shallowly with my cum still leaking out of her abused pussy. It's just that it had taken every ounce of my own energy to do so.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

"Come on, David! I know you're in there!"

My eyes flew open as I recognized Danielle's voice. And then my gaze went to the door where I saw that Diane had surreptitiously locked it as we came inside. Perhaps she wanted to make sure our other roommates didn't join in on the party... this time.

Still groggy, I got off the bed and fumbled around for my boxer shorts. Danielle was banging on the door again by the time I got both feet through the holes and pulled them up. Then I finally stumbled across the room and opened the door.

"Oh, David!" She flung herself at me immediately, wrapping her arms around my back as she began sobbing into my shoulder. Danielle was a mess, with her makeup running from the tear streaks down her cheeks and her clothes disheveled.

Instinctively, I hugged her back, and then I heard a low moan behind me. Diane was waking up.

Sensing the need for some privacy, I clutched Danielle to me and guided her down the hallway to my room. That's when I noticed Amber standing back towards the stairs. She looked after the two of us with concern, but she quietly backed away as I led my sister into my bedroom. For a moment, I felt like I had to say something to her; but sensing that, Amber shook her head and gestured towards Danielle. I nodded in response, our silent communication all we needed.

Only once I got myself seated on my bed, leaning against the headboard with Danielle cuddled up to my side, did I finally ask, "Danielle, what's wrong?"

She managed to pause from her weeping just long enough to say, "Cherys broke up with me!"

***

It took a full ten minutes of me rubbing Danielle's back and stroking her hair before she finally stopped crying. And once the tears and moans stopped, I realized I could hear nothing but the shallow breathing of a sleeping girl.

My big sister had exhausted herself and all I could do was wait her out. I dared not move for fear of interrupting her sleep. She could use the rest.

Matter of fact, so could I. I was still tired from my exertions with Diane, and the gentle rhythm of Danielle's breathing was quite the sleep-aid. Already my eyelids were feeling heavy. And so I just closed them and cuddled my sister closer to my side.

***

I snorted and came awake. My back was slightly sticky from being pressed up against my pillow with so much body heat. My limbs were a little slower in waking up, so it took a few moments before the nerves activated and feeling started coming back to my fingertips.

When my right hand twitched, that's when I realized I was palming one of Danielle's breasts. With an instinctive jerk, I pulled it away, moving my arm lower to wrap around her waist instead.

Unfortunately, that little movement was enough to start rousing Danielle. A moment later, she tensed up in confusion at awaking in unfamiliar surroundings with an unexpected body wrapped around her. But I soothed her with gentle noises and stroked her back as she clutched herself to me.

When she seemed to get her bearings, she said in a quiet voice, "David?"

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too, sis. Now what happened?"

"Cherys broke up with me."

"I remember you telling me that. Not sure I quite believe it."

"Oh, it's real alright."

"Why?" I was seriously confused. "You two have been together forever."

Danielle started crying again, and I went back to stroking her. And eventually the story came out.

In a nutshell, Cherys had some designs on living a normal, all-American life. That meant a husband and kids, maybe a picket fence around the yard. And living as a lesbian couple forever with Danielle just wasn't going to provide that. So Cherys decided that now that they were graduated and moving on with their careers, it was time she grew out of her lesbian phase and got involved with the heterosexual social scene.

"It's simple," Danielle moaned. "I can't give her a baby."

"Then adopt!"

"She doesn't want that. She wants a baby that's the living embodiment of herself and her partner in life. And she thinks that means she has to find a man to marry."

"That's crazy!"

"Is it?" Danielle looked up at me. "It's easy for you. You're so... normal."

I arched an eyebrow at her.

She waggled her head. "Well, you know what I mean. You're straight. You have a girlfriend. You don't know what it's like to be a societal outcast. And sometimes... I wish I could be normal too."

"I smell a 'but' coming..."

"But I love Cherys. She means more to me than trying to be 'normal'." Danielle put her head down and started crying again. "I thought she felt the same way..."

Fortunately, it only took five minutes for her to calm down this time. And when she was done, Danielle got up and went outside to go to the bathroom and wash her face.

Danielle was still in the bathroom when I heard a soft rapping at the open doorway. Amber was standing there with the same concerned expression on her face from earlier. "I saw Danielle come out. She going to be okay?"

"I think so... eventually," I sighed heavily. Then I looked my girlfriend in the eye. "Cherys broke up with her," I said softly.

Amber gasped and her hand went up to cover her mouth. "Seriously?"

I gave her a painful nod.

"But... but, they're so PERFECT together!"

"Don't ask me for an explanation. I'm as mystified as you."

"Me, too," Danielle was then behind Amber, who turned to let my sister back into the room where she crawled up against my side. "I don't get it... I mean, we've talked about this kind of thing. But I never thought she'd break up with me over it."

Amber looked like she was about to retreat, which caught Danielle's attention. "Oh, Amber! I'm sorry. Please, come in, come in. I don't mean to push you away."

"No, it's okay," my girlfriend offered. "You need your brother right now."

"Please, I insist. It'll save David the trouble of having to explain everything to you later. I know with certainty that you can't keep any secrets from your girlfriend." She waved Amber into the room, who sat down at the foot of my bed with one leg hanging off the edge and the other tucked beneath her.

Amber was the first to voice a question. "How is the living situation going to work out?"

Danielle scowled, "Hmph. She's moving out. Said one of her coworkers offered to rent out a room at her place."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I can't afford that place by myself."

Amber chimed in, "So what are you going to do now?"

Danielle frowned. "I don't know. Probably move back home and commute."

Amber perked at that. "That's really far! An hour and half each way? No. You should stay here."

"Here?" Danielle arched her eyebrow in a mirror image of when I did it. "Where?"

"You can have David's room. He can move into the master with me," Amber said with complete conviction.

Danielle turned and looked to me. I'd never actually LIVED in the same room with a girl. But while I would be giving up my own personal space, with Amber I didn't feel like I would be losing anything. I just shrugged. "I'm in her bed just about every night anyways."

Amber wouldn't even let Danielle think about it. She put a hand on Danielle's forearm. "Just try it out. If you're not comfortable, you can always decide later if you really want to move back home. But for now, I think it would be really good for you to have David nearby."

Danielle visibly brightened as she let it all sink in. After the emotional hell she'd been going through, this was a glimmer of hope and support.

I already knew that she was going to agree. And in an effort to leaven the mood, I remarked, "Aww... does little Danielle need big brother Davie to take care of her?"

Danielle just reached up and slapped my arm. Then she smiled and turned back to my girlfriend. "Thank you, Amber. I would really LOVE to move in here." Then she thought back a bit. "Are E-Beth and Diane going to be okay with this?"

"No problem. As long as you can pick up a share of the rent, they'll just be happy to have some extra spending money. And besides," Amber looked at me. "Now David can't hide in his room anymore when one of the girls goes prowling for some cock."

Danielle looked up at me, shaking her head. "You are such a man-slut."

***

And so I found myself with my big sister as a roommate once again. Almost instantly, she was just one of the girls: joking with Diane, walking back and forth to the hallway bathroom in just her underwear, and joining the estrogen party in poking fun at me, the lone male.

Still... I could see that she was hurting inside. Every now and again she would get a distant look in her eye, or a small quiver in her lower lip. I went out of my way to spend as much time as possible hugging her and otherwise showering her with brotherly affection and support.

As for the living arrangements, I quickly found out why all the magazines said that the leading sources of disagreement between cohabiting couples are roommate issues. Within a week, I was already sick of Amber nagging me about leaving my socks on the floor or not putting a book back onto the shelf.

None of us really cluttered up the common areas, so I never really dealt with these roommate issues with anyone before. My room had always been MY room, and any girls I had in there were more concerned with staring at my dick than inspecting where I put my socks.

And yet, I enjoyed the growth in our relationship. Amber and I fought more than we ever had before, but... well... make-up sex is pretty awesome.

That brings up another strange side-effect of moving into Amber's room. For some reason, subconscious I suspect, E-Beth and Diane were far less insistent about having sex with me. Maybe it was because they sensed a correlation between me moving in with Amber and me having a stronger relationship with Amber that they didn't want to interfere with.

Maybe it was just a coincidence. After all, my sexual encounters with E-Beth had been gradually decreasing in frequency as time went on, period. We were intimate friends, but nothing more. She was getting more interested in finding fresh blood, and for the past few weeks she'd been casually dating a new guy.

And maybe Diane just wasn't as much of a horndog as E-Beth was early on. She was absolutely wild when we did screw, but she was sore for days afterwards and didn't approach me for further fucking for up to a week at a time.

Not that I was going without. Not by a long shot. There was something special about cuddling with Amber every single night. We were both young, horny, and well, I always woke up with a hardon. The first month after Danielle took over my old room, I think Amber and I had sex at least once EVERY day.

Of course, having sex on the same bed every day can get a little boring after a while.

***

WINTER QUARTER, SENIOR YEAR (February 2002)

"Take me here... now..." Amber gasped into my mouth.

I'd just come back from class to find Amber in the living room, wearing a sheer teddy and french cut panties beneath a waist-length silk robe. The outfit covered far more of her body than some of her baby-T/panty combinations she wore casually around the house. But those outfits weren't designed to initiate sex.