The Book of David Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then of course, I gave it to Amber. And later the same afternoon, Diane succumbed as well. E-Beth held out an extra day beyond that. But after a week of rest, gallons of Gatorade, and a couple of lost pounds for everyone, we were all on the mend.

I'd already missed three days of classes, but I felt healthy enough to drag myself out of bed and at least make the attempt to catch up on my schoolwork. I kissed Amber on the cheek as I slipped out from beneath the covers. She was pale and sweating and just moaned in miserable agony before rolling over.

I had been stuck in my own cold sweat all night as well, and a shower to wash away all the oil and bad poisons on my body sounded simply delightful. And besides, it was morning and I really needed to pee.

Still lost in the delirium of the dream world, I wasn't fully conscious just yet and as such, I didn't hesitate before opening the bathroom door.

Danielle was standing in front of the mirror, fully naked as she dried her hair with the towel. Her back was to me, but I could clearly see her firm tits standing up and off her chest in the mirror, capped by hard nipples in the chilling air.

My sister jumped in surprise when the door opened and she automatically rotated her back towards me and held up her hands over her tits and crotch. I felt an odd sense of déjà vu coming over me.

Danielle smiled for a brief moment, and then she simply dropped her hands and went back to drying her hair. Quite deliberately, she was letting me ogle her nakedness. Slender body, no fat anywhere. Her dirty-blonde hair now looked almost brown when wet. Her green eyes glowed in the reflection as she spent more time looking at me instead of paying attention to what she was doing. And my own gaze was sweeping up and down from her face, across her breasts, and to the junction of her thighs which she still kept shaved bare.

It was just way too much stimulation for me to handle right now, especially in my hazy mental state. And so after a few extra seconds of memorizing her nudity, I backed out through the door and closed it, letting out a long sigh once the latch clicked.

I looked down at my hard erection. Fuck. This was going to make it REALLY hard to pee.

***

SPRING QUARTER, SENIOR YEAR (April 2002)

"Dude, what the hell is the difference between a $249 vacuum and a $199 vacuum? Except for the color, the damn things look the same!"

I looked over at Kevin with a blank expression. "The hell if I know."

"'You pick one out!' she said. 'You're supposed to be good with technology!' she said." Kevin snorted in disgust. "It's not a car, a computer, or an entertainment device. It's a fucking vacuum cleaner. When did I ever do research on vacuum cleaners?"

"Don't look at me," I held my hands up. "You're the one who's practically married."

"Hey! Don't give me that crap. You're not that far behind," he hit the side of my shoulder.

"Hell, I haven't even met her parents yet," I protested.

"Whatever, dude." Kevin turned and waved his hands at the rows of gleaming tubes before us. "What the hell should I do?"

A new voice popped in behind us. "Get that yellow one. It's bagless, there's no filters to replace, and the suction is harder than your best ever blowjob."

We both turned in surprise at the female voice and my jaw dropped when I saw Cherys standing behind us with a shopping cart of her own gear. My first instinct was to happily say "Hey!" with a big smile as I pulled her into a bear hug.

Cherys grinned and let me embrace her, patting my back until I let her go.

"How you doin' gorgeous?"

"I'm good, I'm good." She turned to my shopping partner. "Hi Kevin."

"Cherys..." Kevin tipped his head and drawled charmingly before rolling his eyes to me questioningly. Only then did I remember all the recent history between her and my sister.

Cherys caught the look as well and her posture visibly tensed up. And for a moment, the three of us looked at each other with obvious awkwardness.

"Dude, I'm uh... going to go buy this vacuum. The yellow one, right?" Kevin asked Cherys, who nodded. "Dave, I'll uh... I'll meet you by the car."

I nodded and Kevin loaded the box onto his cart and hustled away.

Cherys looked at her feet and asked in a quiet voice, "How's Danielle?"

"She's good. She's staying with us."

"I heard. I'm happy about that."

The awkwardness was killing me. Cherys meant so much to me and we had such a history together that this couldn't continue. Cherys didn't look happy with it either. So I just stepped forward and put my hands on her arms and looked her in the eyes. "Cherys, let's not be like this. You're my friend. And with enough time, I know you and Danielle will be friends again real soon."

"I want that very much," Cherys said quietly. "You know how they say you don't know what you've got until it's gone? I didn't just lose my girlfriend. I lost my best friend. It's just that I hurt her so badly."

"She's hurt and she misses you. But she understands," I reassured her. "You should come by the house sometime. I'm sure you have a lot to catch up about."

Cherys nodded and looked up at me. But this time, I saw her eyes swimming in a sea of violet. Her lips opened in a soft pant as she felt my hands crushing her arms and her gaze swept from my face and down across my chest. "I've missed you too, David."

I wasn't sure how to react to that. Her phrase sounded straightforward enough, but there was a heat in her voice that sounded like she missed far more than my friendship. Plus, the way she was staring at my lips from just inches away had my heart racing. There was an emotional intensity in that moment, and I wasn't sure how to react. So instead I tried bringing up a subject I knew I would have to talk about someday.

"Cherys, Danielle told me everything. I mean EVERYTHING, including Uncle Verne."

She went rigid in my arms and immediately the color in her eyes faded back into a more neutral grey. "So you know why I wanted you?"

"Yes..."

Cherys just stared at me for a long time, her eyes darting back and forth into mine as her brain processed. I wasn't sure how to read her blank expression, whether she was angry or just surprised.

At the last, her face softened and she gave me a little smile. "I'm glad."

I felt some of the tension melting out of my spine and my shoulders relaxed noticeably.

Her eyes flicked down and then she pulled me into a bear hug. "You deserved to know. I trust you, David. I'll always trust you. And I'll always love you for what you did for me."

Eventually, she patted my back and then released me. "You should go catch up to Kevin."

I let her out of my arms but held her hand before she pulled away completely. "Yeah... And you should stop by the house. Really..."

Cherys looked away for a second. "I want to. I really, really want to." She let out a heavy sigh. "I wonder all the time if I made the biggest mistake of my life. Danielle was my world for so many years."

"Then why don't you come back?" I pulled her a little closer.

Her eyes were fixed onto my chest, unwilling to look me in the eye. "I can't. Not after what I did to her. Not yet. And I still have to decide."

"Decide what?"

Cherys looked up at me, pain and determined fire both evident in her eyes. "Decide whether Danielle was just an adolescent phase or if she's worth giving up all those dreams of a normal family."

For once, I was dead speechless. The gravity in her voice just floored me. So without knowing how to answer that, I let Cherys pull out of my grasp.

She half-turned to walk away before looking at me. "When I'm ready... I'll be there."

***

"Hey, David! You busy tonight?"

I stopped three feet inside the doorway, my hand still on the doorknob as I looked at what appeared to be a carefully organized firing squad. Danielle was in the lead and she was waiting for me to come up with an answer. My brain was still in lockup over the heavy discussion I'd had with Cherys.

And my jaw wouldn't work right either. Not while Danielle looked at me with a hopeful gaze and Amber, E-Beth, and Diane just two feet behind her looking at me with obvious do-NOT-fuck-this-up expressions.

"Uh..." I began, then caught my girlfriend shaking her head in a clear 'no' gesture. "No. No plans. What's up?"

Danielle beamed at me. "Feel like spending some time with your big sis?"

"Sure..." My eyes swiveled to Amber who just smiled at me and then started sliding away.

Danielle caught my gaze and she turned her head to catch my gaze. But Amber was already innocently leafing through her magazine. E-Beth and Diane were conspicuously looking at each other trying to engage in an awkwardly forced conversation.

Still looking at our roommates, my sister commented, "Well, the girls said they wanted to get in some extra studying. It's a Saturday, but whatever..." Her head swiveled around to me. "So, how 'bout we go for a ride? Just kick back and relax for a couple of hours..."

I risked one last questioning glance to my girlfriend, then said "Uh, sure. Just lemme go to the bathroom and I'll be right out."

***

I used the few minutes to relieve myself and then splash some water on my face. What the hell was going on? I wouldn't quite figure out the answer to that for a few hours.

In the beginning, Danielle and I just casually went out to my car. She let herself in the passenger side like any other time, and as I got into the driver's seat I looked over and asked. "Where to?"

She waved with indifference and just said... "I just want to go for a ride. Take me somewhere we can just drive for an hour or so."

I rifled through my mental cartography of the area, finally settling on a winding highway that took us along the river and up towards the mountains. "Okay..." I said, not telling her our destination. I shifted into gear and then we were off.

It was a very pleasant Spring afternoon, not too hot out. And after a few minutes getting out of the city, we both had the windows rolled down and the sweet floral air rushing through the car as I banked around the curves of a two-lane road in the hills.

Danielle let one hand outside to surf in the wind, her gaze drawn upwards to the trees whipping by us at a comfortable forty miles an hour.

I had to focus most of my attention on the road, what with all the banks and turns. But the way was already half-familiar to me. Ever since I got my license I'd driven this path a few times, often with a pretty girl in the passenger seat. And so almost out of habit, I let my eyes drift to my right to evaluate the pretty girl currently in my passenger seat.

Danielle was in a spring dress, the hem now riding up her thighs and showing off her athletically toned legs. The spaghetti straps did little to hide her upper chest, and in my current position I could see the side curves of her right breast, supported by a standard bra. Her green eyes were lit up by the late afternoon light as she kept her gaze on the scenery passing us by. And I noticed that right in this moment, she seemed more at peace than she had in a long, long time.

Maybe she was finally starting to heal from Cherys.

We'd been driving for a good hour when we rounded the next ridge, and then my memory reminded me of a particularly good vantage point. "Ooh," I couldn't help verbalizing my excitement.

Danielle's head turned to me. "What?"

I grinned. "You'll see."

At the next turnoff I pulled over, rolling the car right up to the guard rail, nose first. And then I shut off the engine and just let the natural sounds percolate in as we looked across the sweeping vista.

"Wow..." Danielle breathed.

I had to agree. It was my third or fourth time stopping here and it always took my breath away. We'd managed a good thousand feet of elevation, and from this lookout point, we could see the river snaking away beneath us through the valley and all the way to the horizon where the sun was coming down. By my own guess, if we just hung out for another twenty minutes we could stick around for the sunset.

Danielle must have had a similar thought because she unbuckled her seatbelt and then slid across the bench seat up to my side. This bench seat had come in handy more than once, but never with my sister. Still, I unbuckled and let her snuggle in against me while I wrapped my right arm around her.

Neither of us said a word for the next twenty minutes. We just huddled together and slowly watched the setting sun before it seemed to disappear into the water itself. And even when it was gone, the auburn haze on the horizon slowly darkening into grey, we stayed silent but happily comfortable in our embrace.

Of course, the moment couldn't last forever. My stomach chose to gurgle, quite loudly. Danielle barked a short laugh and then she sat up straight, the tranquility broken.

She smiled prettily and then covered up her mouth bashfully. Then when she got her grinning under control she offered, "Let's head back and find some food."

***

We had just reached the outskirts of the city, still perhaps twenty minutes away from school and our house when Danielle pointed out a casual burger joint, more upscale than fast-food but still young, energetic, and relatively cheap.

I pulled the car up and we got out amidst a veritable sea of young couples, most likely from the High School at this end of town. Music was pumping from various parked cars and more than a few teenagers were flirting or even making out with each other.

Danielle just came up and took my hand, and then she led me through the crowd and over to the ordering line. Fifteen minutes later, we'd managed to find a small table for two as we hovered over our burgers and a single large strawberry milkshake with two straws.

Now maybe it was because of the youthful demographic around us or maybe it was because this burger joint was clearly a hot date spot, but Danielle seemed to be making an extra effort for us to fit in. She joked and flirted a bit with me, even adopting the bobbling head and girlish giggly attitude while I looked at her bemusedly.

We looked young enough to fit in I suppose, and more than one cocky high school jock seemed to be evaluating Danielle as potential prey, probably unaware that she had already graduated from college. Or maybe they knew and just wanted to go after an older woman. Either way, they looked like they were on the prowl. I knew for certain because I'd had that look in my eyes on more than one occasion myself.

It seemed Danielle was not oblivious to the attention either. And in some way, she deflected it by reaching over and holding my hand while we walked. Or she would lean in a little extra close and encouraged me to drink out of the milkshake at the same time as she.

I got into the little game myself, acting as if Danielle and I were on a date or something. So I flirted right back, rubbed my hands on hers, and even brushed her cheek with my fingers once, getting a little thrill down my spine when she shivered happily.

But eventually, our food was gone and the "date" role-playing seemed just about over. We made our way back to my car without incident, again with Danielle holding my hand all the way out.

The only thing is, even once we were back on the road, Danielle was still right up next to me. I needed both hands for driving. But in her food-coma drowsiness, she leaned her head onto my shoulder and put her left hand on my leg as we drove home. I was still buzzing happily from the date-playing and besides, we had become quite affectionate and comfortable around each other, so I thought nothing of it.

At least, I thought nothing of it until we got home.

I hurried around to the passenger side after I parked the car, opening the door with a dramatic flourish, continuing our "date" motif. Danielle beamed at me as I helped her out. Right then and there, I pulled her into a hug and said into her ear, "That was great. I had a lot of fun."

She pulled back and looked at me, smiling shyly. "Yeah. We should do that again sometime." She laughed, "It was my first date in a LONG while."

Then taking my hand in hers once again, we walked up to the front door. Thinking the night was completely over, I was already pulling out my keys to unlock and go inside. But Danielle stopped me just outside the door.

I turned to look at her and to my surprise, Danielle put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her, leaning up and mashing her lips to mine.

The contact was brief, but a lightning bolt of energy shot through me. I was suddenly filled with the scent of my sister, a milky sweetness that filled my nostrils and sent all sorts of pleasant butterfly feelings throughout my body.

And then it was gone. Danielle settled back on her heels and let go of me. She looked down for a second, lost in her feelings, before swiveling her green eyes back up into mine. "You've grown up, squirt."

Then she kissed me on the cheek, just a chaste, sisterly kiss this time. And she let me open the door so we could both go inside.

Once upstairs, Danielle went into her room without another word. I remained in the hallway, looking at her closed door with some serious confusion roiling around my head.

Gingerly, I brought my fingers up to touch my lips, still feeling lingering aftereffects of the kiss she'd planted on me, unlike any we had ever shared before. 'Get a grip,' I told myself. 'This is Danielle, your sister.'

I squeezed my eyes shut, willing away the illicit thoughts from my mind. And still with my eyes closed, I managed to relax my facial muscles and let out a long, long sigh...

Then I finally let my left hand go to the door of the room I shared with Amber, and I turned the knob. A good night's sleep would clear my head.

***

I opened the door, and my eyes settled in on a familiar sight. Yet no matter how many times I saw it, I would never, ever get sick of it.

Amber's naked ass was pointed back in my direction, the creamy white globes separated by a shallow valley like the sweetest peach imaginable. I could even see the delicate pink flesh in the middle which promised to taste even better.

Of course, someone else was already tasting it. E-Beth was flat on her back across the bed, her head between Amber's thighs as she wriggled her mouth against Amber's crotch. The half-hard erection Danielle had already given me was quickly rising to full mast.

Mindlessly, I let the door close behind me with a muffled thump as I sagged back against the handle. The sharp sound was enough to startle the Sapphic couple on the bed, and E-Beth quickly looked over to me while Amber craned her head around to take a look.

"You're home early," Amber stated. "I thought you were out with Danielle?"

While the sight of Amber and E-Beth in a torrid sixty-nine was still enough to send me into a stupor for a moment, I was too familiar with them to be stupefied for long. I shrugged and offered, "And I thought you were studying."

"We ARE studying!" E-Beth smiled and then took another lick at Amber's slit. "Anatomy IS a subject... sort of..."

Amber's sharp blue gaze then dropped to the vertical bulge in my jeans. "So is that for us?" Her teeth shone in a pearly grin. "Or for Danielle?"

"Stop it," I waved her off. "She's my sister." I started moving into the room, casually pulling off my shirt.

"A sister with a hot bod..." Amber continued.

I glared at my girlfriend, communicating with my eyes that I wanted her to drop it.

"Come on. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I KNOW you've seen her naked plenty of times."

"Yes, plenty of times. And nothing has ever happened," I said firmly. I walked up to the bed, now topless, and leaned down to peck Amber on her lips.

She received my kiss, but then rolled off of E-Beth and then spread her legs for me, dipping her fingers down to also spread her pussy lips. "Don't you want me, little brother?" she asked in a high-pitched baby voice. "Isn't my pretty pussy exciting to you?"