All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 09'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
usncanadausncanadaover 16 years ago
Love it

This story is exquisite and I hope it never ends. Hopefully Brianna plays a stronger role in the next chapter, but really, excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
and it just keeps getting hotter

new players, old favorites, a little deja-vu and it's off to fantasy island. This is a great piece of erotica. Keep it cummin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well written

very good story, good pace, nice developments but the "love" part seems, at least to me, somewhat strange. They love each other dearly, but find "just sex" in abundance with others is "strenghtening" their relationship.

Wasn't there a time that he felt the need to be exclusive in a loving relationship ? Also, the casual fucking with others who haved 10'ths of lovers on the side never bothers either of them. What about STD's, they all fuck bareback and the women clean up all? As much as I like reading all of the chapters, isn't it time to wrap up the story. As a "twen" he comments to some situtations as feeling old when comparing himself to a teenager. Maybe deep down he is getting tired of his open relation, and looking for something more, something deeper in a relationship, children perhaps, either with Amber or with someone else? Why not getting Cheryse pregnant first and then settle down for good. It would be a nice ending. G.Belgium

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Very Good

Does David keep Amber or does Eric get her? Does David wind up with Brianna? or does he wind up with both Amber and a very Bi Brianna?

Does David help his sister and Cherys by giving her a baby they both want?

Interesting sub-plots and directions this story could still go, hopefully many, many more chapters to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

I am SO glad that you stated in the first chapter that you knew this was 14 chapters long (so I know it is all done already). I love this story so much, I would go crazy if we had to wait a few weeks/months between installments.

My personal hope: David & Amber stay it through. While I so far love Brianna, and am hoping for a 3-way, I do think David & Amber have expressed to much love to think that they can simply "grow apart" or some such nonsense.

We will see. GREAT story.

Romantic1Romantic1over 16 years ago
You show no mercy for all the other authors

You show no mercy for all the other authors on this site. This story is absolutely tops - all the right mix of sex, characters and situation. WOW! KEEP IT UP (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please!

Please have some bi guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

100% still haven't forgiven you for killing her.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
I just love...

Spectator sports...Just a few friends enjoying a friendly get together...Holy Shit! I'm sooooo down with THAT Eric...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not a fan of sharing

but am a fan of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really fun

I'm truly enjoying the crazy life of David, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything permanent with him and any particular woman.

I kinda like the idea of David giving Cherys and Dani a baby (with Cherys).

I really like the idea of David and Amber staying together throughout the various storms that life inevitably slams us all with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a good erotic story.

But like most of your stories other than the erotica there is no substance to them.

Everything is just so casual that nothing seems to have any impact.

They broke up? Who cares lets bang someone else. Raped? Bang someone else to get over it. Gf died? Bang someone else.

If this is judged in terms of just erotic content then it gets a 10.

But if you want to see it in terms of an actual story with real characters then this story is at best 5.

You have amazing talent as a writer. I hope to read something much more serious from you than just a group of ppl fucking. (I think you can do gr8. But it might not interest you to do something like that).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY you fucking dumbass fag!! This is CHAPTER 9

nine!!!!!! Just stop reading it if you don't like it, as you say you don't. But I think if you're still here at chapter NINE!!!!! You fucking love the story. But I gave it a 5 just to be sure to offset your dub ass vote of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of the whore of Lit bonny/vasty/anon

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Dear Annony the old fat whhote was your wife or mother. Not me baby!!!

look at my photo, I'm not fat or old. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bonny

What makes you think we believe that's your photo? Wishful thinking. Gave it a ONE star in honor of that whore bonny/vasty/anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES