All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 12'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
millionmanmillionmanover 16 years ago
Interesting......

This was an interesting chapter. It seems that David is taking steps in the right direction, but the end I'm still left wondering if he will ever find his own way. It seems that he is incapable of living on his own and making a way in life that is ONLY his. I enjoyed this chapter, and the idea of giving Cherys and Danielle a baby is an interesting development in the dynamic of the story. I'm looking forward to the next installments and am very curious as to how this all unfolds. Thanks for taking the time and writing such an erotic and intriguing book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Best

Your development as an author just amazes me. While I have enjoyed some of your stories, none have been as good as this one. The depth of the characters, the excellent job you do explaining how he is feeling, etc, are just phenomenal.

Keep writing and congratulations on such an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what an ass

"I didn't care if Brianna was there. If she was, then better she know now that I had found true love." he wants to fuck a new girl in the condo he shares with his gf at a holiday?

and that guy is called a hero? what a bs! good grief!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 16 years agoAuthor
That's the point.

To the "what an ass" poster... that's kinda the point. He's a little out of touch... he thinks he's found true love with a teenager he barely knows... you'll see how disconnected from reality he is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!!!

Incredibly good story. A bit sad though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great fantasy

You're a great story teller. However, it is fantasy with little realism in terms of human relationships and reactions. Well edited.42A1

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

The way you write your stories is just amazing.

I actually hate you for that because I've got my bachelor graduation presentation in just a couple of days, and I can't stop reading.

Only one note: on page two, Claudine says "Oi! We go to LAX and from there back to Paris!"

But yes in French is spelled "Oui".

Keep on writing!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
fantastic

The last 2 installments have been very good and I'm glad David is giving Cheris a child. Now David better marry amber and all will be well or He could become part of Dani and Cheris's relationship. I have enjoyed the story very much, so much that I have spent 2 sleepless nights pondering what I have read. So many ups and downs great work but I cant believe Amber wont talk to him nor does it make sense why she pushed him into a rebound relationship.

Thanks 4 every thing I'm done bitching now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

OK, so I called this, but it was still really well done.

Now all you have to do is get Amber back into the picture!

Jason

srbh96srbh96over 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great chapter! I kinda expected this to happen....knew it was a possibility when cherys and dani broke up and the reason was having children who were half her and half her partner's. Good job though! Seriously bring amber back.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

What an 'ending'...just at the good part, making the baby and...??

The break-up with Brianna had me crying, finally...I needed that catharsis from reading the previous chapter, and now this one...

The French girl saving was awesome, as was the meeting in the airport...Brianna actually got to confirm the story and see the girl David saved; meet the parents, spend a flight to LAX together.

Glad David and Bree are talking; they work together, so it has to be awkward...still, 'Sudoku' keeps them together...

And, what do you mean, David is gonna get a dose of reality soon...that sounds TOO OMINOUS...be nice to us (¿Please?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7904 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES