All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 13'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
attila401attila401over 16 years ago
Wicked good

13 of 14 great chapters in an awesome story. We'll never live this dynamic but the frustration, pain and love of the characters feels real. The Amber tease at the close is a classic. Looking forward to some bone jarring conversation in the finale.

obiwan9962obiwan9962over 16 years ago
damn!

rarely do i read more than 6 chapters of any story

it simply gets boring and redundant after that

but you've kept me in rapt anticipation since chapter 5

very smart keeping the chapters coming so quickly

makes one think they are memories instead of every few weeks or months which makes it feel contrived

excellent job

lord i wish i could doa fmf with amber and dani

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

It really says something when all a authors stories are marked hot and one is an editors choice. But i have read every story so far and great all the way around keep it up

Also i wouldn't mind seeing more of nerd boy

millionmanmillionmanover 16 years ago
Again, it's very interesting....

This story continues to be a roller coaster ride of experience, emotion, and turmoil. I'm really excited about the finale. Does he end up with the one he was meant for or does fate have a cruel twist in store?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too good

OMG... this leaves you hanging for the next chapter i can't wait till its released... i want it now!!!

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoover 16 years ago
A note to the uninitiated...

If this is the first chapter you've picked up on, I would strongly urge you to start with Ch. 01. I know the authors themselves usually say something to that effect, to make the story easier to follow. That's not where I'm going with this. Every chapter so far has been SO worth the time spent reading, and I'd have to say that this story is by far the best I've found on this site. Don't be intimidated by the sheer size of the piece. The chapters are fairly hefty by comparison, but there's not a wasted word. I hope to see a lot more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I swear, if Amber is here to tell david she in engaged I am going to hide in a closet with the light off and rock back and forth until New Year's.

DirkDirkover 16 years ago

now you got me wondering if Dani has something medically wrong, damn you! and i'm gonna freak out too if Amber tells him she is engaged. This inteeraction is frickin incredible. Now hands down the best series i've ever read on this site, or elsewhere for that matter. You have a rare gift sir... thank you.

Oh and that sex scene initially with Dani was a 14 on a scale of 1-10, seriously.

BigOGeekBigOGeekover 16 years ago
I'm hooked

After 13 chapters (and I have every word of all 13 of them), the story has kept me hooked on David's life. With Amber coming back into his life, this ought to be interesting. David sure has had his 'ups and downs' in this story both emotionally and physically. Looking forward to the next chapter and see what bluedragonauthor has in store for us.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Fuck MEEE...

Real life on "Literotical" is not ALWAYS fucking and sucking...The really talented authors, like you, have a way of injecting "real" life into the mix...Are we going to revist "ellie" here? God, I sure as hell hope not...

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
YES

If he stole Cheris I'd be very unhappy like my last comment said he belongs with his Amber! They are perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love the story but the more I read the more I cone to believe the dude is a retarded douchebag! Lol. He honestly doesn't have a clue what being in love really is and its more like he's wearing his dick, not his heart, on his sleeve! :)

I mean even a kid would realize he was getting between the girls, and honestly if he had a conscious he certainly wouldn't have expected to be able to (or want to for that matter) keep fucking Cherys! His lack of understanding should have sunk into even his thick skull after thinking for a short while he was in love with the teenager!

...and as a side note, what guy in his twenties that has a habit of fucking anything cute that moves would even be *remotely interested* in getting married, hatching out a baby and changing poopy diapers every day! Rofl!!

He is a masachist for self inflicted relationship pain! Lol, he obviously saw the signs of his psudo-girlfriend going unhinged and rode the train till it derailed anyway, banged the teen girl instead of going off to make sure the unhinged girl wasn't trying to jump off a bridge, ignored friends and parents warnings and the fact that Cherys had already glued herself to one dick previously chasing her dream...just so he could sit on the hood of the car as it went careening over the bridge railing so he'd have a good, painful view when it came to a sudden, fiery end!!

Man I love this soap opera, but its painful to watch!!! Hehe, keep up the tWiSts and turns! ;)

M@

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupidity or just grossly inconsiderate

Until near the end of this chapter Cherys and David are portraid as stupid and/or grossly inconsiderate.

jbdeepjbdeepabout 3 years ago

David really does make stupid decisions concerning women. He grows professionally, but is still the dummy and emotional head case. who cheated on Monica. The best decisions about women were made for him by Amber each and every time!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay...you already said David is going to get a dose of reality...and I think Danielle is really sick, what with the headaches, being tired, etc...not just 'normal' anxiety and exhaustion...scares the crap out of me, where you are going with this...

And now, Amber shows up?? Hhhmmm...how...'convenient'(?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7861 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories