All Comments on 'The Book of Ruth: Before Ruth'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

Santa Monica to El Paso and back to Indio? You had to pass Indio to get to El Paso!. I quit right there. Get a map out!

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years agoAuthor
@anon: re-check it

Narrator Randy ANNOUNCES that the route is Santa Monica - El Paso - Taxco; then RELATES the journey (which I've driven many times) over Whitewater Pass, past Palm Springs, through Indio and Phoenix and beyond. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hot story. Good series. Naked in the house since childhood - wish I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good sex. Good characters. Good story. Good series. Will you ever finish it? This could be a novel.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Good writing!

Too bad not in a category that gets much comments. A little snarky, hip, different from the standard in the Loving Wives category I typically only read. And the only reason I am reading this is that yourlast installment of this tale was listed today in LW. So I will make my way thru your serial and see if it is worthy of me getting to the latest installment. So far so good.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, patillie

I posted the final episode in LW to hopefully drive some of that category's many readers to the rest of the RUTH saga which is rightfully scattered in other cats. Yes, I prize comments whether pro or con -- they show that the story has affected readers. Yes, I aim for snark -- that's just me. And yes, I think the whole saga works well. Or is that just my self-delusion? Whatever.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Someone needed to die or at least get lightly mutilated along the initial part of journey.

Not a major character , that would be premature. But that's how tension ramped up in Star Trek . Some anonymous ensign would get vaporized shortly by inhabitan5s of unknown planet while Kirk, Spock or Bones would wince and get on with episode. No complaints other then that. Descriptive powers of Hypoxia are on point.

Enjoyed mucho the play-fighting that enhanced sibling trysts and the snapshot locales of Mexico made me want to book a flight uno mas vez. Cinco estrellas. Muchas Gracias por este, pero poco mas sangre pronto ( por favor ).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES