The Book of Ruth: Before Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moved away. "Let's just soak now, and relax. Kids, why don't you sing some?"

Jill laughed, "Buck fart!"

So we sang the Buck-a-Vart-eth song, "Sumer ist Icumen in" (Summer is Coming), as a two-part round at split octaves in Middle English. It is always good for a giggle. Mom joined to make it a three-part canon. Our voices rebounded and flowed nicely.

We sang, and stroked each other, and limped-out in the hot water till we resembled prunes. Happy, relaxed, well-tuned prunes. Somewhat horny prunes.

We finally dragged out and dried off. Mom led us to her bedroom.

"Kids -- wait, I shouldn't call you kids any more, you're grown up now, but it's a habit, just like you calling me Mom instead of Nina -- okay, my dearest Gillian and Randall, I want you both in my bed with me." Mom looked serious.

We sat crosslegged in a circle on the Cal-King bed. We held no physical secrets. Mom and Jill's pussy lips were exposed and glistening. My cock was stiff, with a spot of pre-cum showing.

Mom and Jill put hands on my thighs, and on each other's. A metaphorical (not metaphysical) light bulb flashed on inside my head.

I touched Jill's breasts, then Mom's. "You two are already lovers, aren't you?"

They nodded together. "Yes," Mom (I mean Nina) said, "ever since Jill came of age."

Nina (I mean Mom) bent over and kissed the end of my cock, then leaned between Jill's thighs and kissed her pussy, her tongue brushing Jill's clit.

Jill did the same, tasting me, tasting Nina, loving us.

I continued the ad hoc ritual by licking Jill's cunt and then Nina's. They tasted wonderful, and similar. Okay, so I cheated, and took seconds of each for longer than necessary. Yums-a-licious!

I sat up. We moved closer together and joined our mouths, merging our flavors, sharing our breaths. My hands wandered their bodies, and their wandered mine.

Nina pushed me onto my back. She and Jill each had a hand on my penis. They moved their faces to my groin. They frenched, then licked and sucked my cock. My mother and my sister worked together to bring me to a fast spurting climax.

Nina sat up. "Okay, that's done. Now we can take our time." She pulled Jill and me up to sit beside her again.

Nina smiled. I leaned to her and suckled one breast. Jill mouthed our mom's other breast. Nina tilted her head back and exhaled deeply with the joy of motherhood.

I petted Nina's face and throat with one hand, and Jill with my other. I felt Jill's right hand rubbing my side and her other reaching between Nina's thighs.

Nina gasped when Jill stroked her slit. Jill's inserted fingers brought a groan. Jill replaced her fingers with her tongue. I stretched out on Jill's right. I lay my head beside hers and watched her carefully lick around and in our mother's pussy.

Jill glanced at me and nodded. My tongue joined hers. We traded our focus, each variously worshipping Nina's inner thighs and taint and vagina and labia and clitoris. Jill prodded me and raised her left hand to Nina's breast. I took her other breast with my right hand. Nina moaned.

Nina and Jill both tasted wonderful to me. Our tongues sang in genetic harmony.

Jill and I showed no mercy. We did not drag this out too long. We steadily tongued and tweaked and fondled. Nina groaned, and moaned, and soon screamed.

Jill and I licked and kissed gently as Nina cooled down. We drank her juices, and then soul-kissed, our taste buds exploding, our bodies sweating.

Nina reached into my hair and pulled my head up, pulling me toward her till our faces were together. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. We kissed deeply. My cock was stiff again. She rolled me atop her. She looked into my eyes. "Fuck me."

My hips were already positioned between my mother's knees. I shifted slightly, lined up with her vagina, and inserted my cock partway, then out a bit, then in fully. "Oh Randy, oh baby, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me..."

I moved in and out of her without haste. I had time, and endurance, and love. I lowered my face and kissed her mouth, then down to her breasts, then back to her mouth. My distended cock moved smoothly, relentlessly within her grasping vaginal sheathe. I felt her quaking and moaning with a series of small orgasms.

Jill laid beside us, stroking and kissing our mother's body, then mine. She rubbed my face to get my attention. "We have one last step here, Randy. Push yourself up."

Nina's legs were still wrapped tight around my waist. I rose to my knees, lifting my mother's torso with me. Jill straddled Nina's head, facing me, and lowered her vulva to Nina's waiting mouth. Jill settled down and groaned, "Oh yeah, Mom!" as Nina's tongue laved her loving daughter's sensitive portal.

I kissed my sister's mouth and neck and breasts. Hy hands were on Jill's body, then Nina's, then back. My mother's and sister's hands and fingers moved across us all. Sometimes we held hands. Sometimes we held glands.

I slid in and out of Nina's pussy, never moving too fast, too far, too wild. Jill wriggled on Nina's face. Nina moved to accompany us both, and to twitch and shake.

Our three-part dance seemed to last forever. I climaxed inside my mother more than once. I kept going. Nina and Jill came more times than I could count, even had I tried to keep track of their ecstasies. Jill probably kept a mental tally. She is the bean-counter in this family.

We were a pretty soggy smelly mess by noon. Happy, though!

If this were a different sort of story, you would now be reading about how Nina and we 'kids' had a long loving discussion about closeness, morality, society, taboos, sexuality, prospects and options, pasts and futures, et fucking cetera.

Or you might be reading an analysis of Nina's behavior and motivations. Was our Mom a patient sexual predator, preying on her children because of her own issues with adult men? I do not think so. She always gave much more than she received. We never felt used, just loved, and taught, and nurtured.

But this isn't that story. I will not bore you with the philosophizing.

Just know that we all fucked and sucked and loved again a few more times before Nina had to sleep. She did not work that night but she always kept her night-owl schedule. Her outside dates were always limited to other night owls. Jill and I kept her happy and centered. Yes, we were loving children.

-----

NEXT: Introducing (and enduring) Ruth

Author's note: Oh Gentle Readers, I do hope you are not overly bothered nor confused that Ruth, the title character, doesn't appear in this introductory tale. Have no fear -- she will dominate the following episodes, all fairly standalone stories. Yeah, stay tuned for the good stuff.