The Book Signing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smelled her and she did the same with me. That fragrance... I knew that scent all too well and her touches now became like a soothing tickle. This all now mingled with her breath in my face (which for me is always just like honey and lilac to my nose on any occasion).

I noticed the aroma of her dishwater blonde locks (or kept noticing it) It distracted me. Her hair ... I don't even know how to describe it other than to say it sent my senses reeling every time she flipped her mane back and forth; giving me the scantest whiff of its a fragrance all hers. Her chemistry was working me. My cock swelled. We kept up the conversation as more drinks came, and our mood became happier and lighter.

The conversation turned to sex... well, it was already about sex, (we are erotica writers if I haven't mentioned that for the forty-third time). What I mean is the mood and the booze and the darkness mixed with history and familiarity we'd already laid down. She asked me.

"So you going to just drink me under the table all night or are you going be rude to my rear? I didn't move my bags to your room for nothing. It's a shame my pussy only gets acquainted with your nose and tongue?"

"You want it to get acquainted with something else?" I laughed back over my drink, " Because, to tell the truth, I am in ... a mood."

"A mood? What about Linda?"

"This," I said setting my drink down and pushing her hand away for a moment, "is that part of the movie, where I'm supposed to say, It's complicated,"

She listened. She listened taking everything in; arms crossed and not touching her drink as I ignored mine and just ...shared. I hate that word. Who the hell ever came up with the word "share" to describe what I was doing? Somebody overly-sensitive chronically unemployable, I think.

A better word is "dumped because that was what it felt like, (news that acts like a weight on the other person and only creates a heaviness for both people). I hate "sharers" and avoid them whenever I can. I figure you deal with your problem privately and move on with things. It's probably why Linda was leaving and why she was most likely riding her dance instructor at that very moment - all while I "shared" what I was going through with Britt in this booth at the bar. It wasn't fair what I was doing, and I was being a downer.

Britt listened and listened some more. She waited until my booze fueled catharsis ran out of energy, and then in her wisdom she chose the moment to speak. She put a hand on my wrist as I stared into my drink saying,

"You feel better?"

I nodded saying,

"I do,"

I really did... I felt like a great toxic greasy funk had left me. It was all out. I'd said it and vented and bitched. It was my fault and I'd owned up to it and made my peace with whatever was coming back home and...

"You know," she said interrupting my moment of tranquility shimmering in the top of my martini," you have a golden opportunity now."

"What's that?"

"You're cut loose... you are already bad, you even just said it over the last five minutes. Why the hell not be as bad as you want? She can't divorce you twice."

I nodded again, considering what she said as she picked up my drink and handed it to me. She continued with,

"I think we have two problems here,"

"Yeah? What are they?"

"You need to catch up with your life," she said tracing the top of my hand with her fingertips ever so lightly, "and I need to have you absolutely wreck my meow meow upstairs in room 219. It's not like we have any place to go. C'mon, you can be dead inside after your death but you are very much alive at the moment ..."

Two glasses clinked together in agreement; a toast sealing what was about to happen (and what I didn't know would be a new beginning of sorts). There was the accounting of things at the bar to put the bill on room 219 and then there was the tipsy giggling ride in the elevator (during which we decided if we became hungry we were going to blow up room service like we'd done during the lost weekend).

Inside the room upstairs (and after we got the door open), we left a trail of clothes that looked a bit like a plane crash debris field all the way to the bathroom. I needed to piss and so did she.

I got there first and flipped up the seat, pointing my junk at the commode. Oh I know ladies first, and all that but it's how it worked out and you'll understand in a moment... it worked out well. Just as I was about to let go and empty Happy Hour into its final destination, Britt's hands reached around my bare ass to hold my cock while cupping my nuttsack.

"Let it rip Hon!" she chuckled chewing on my shoulder through my shirt, making it clear that she wished to "steer."

Well I obliged. I cut loose with a clear booze laden ammonia-stream into the bowl; pissing strong and hard like a racehorse. I really had to go and it felt so fucking good. To have the lovely delicate hands of this twenty-two-year-old nymph doing the driving, well that was the bonus!

It was a good long piss for me and to her credit; Britt had impeccable aim for somebody more intent on biting my back and fiddling my balls than checking to see where she was hitting. There is something innately sexy about a woman who wants to hold your junk while you perform the intimate act of relieving yourself. Linda had done this a few times when she was feeling playful or when we were both drunk but Britt was turning the very act of peeing into foreplay, the way she kissed my shoulders and stroked my balls as I hosed down the inside of the commode.

When my sparkly jet of pee began to arc down ever so slightly, she did the unexpected. She pinched off my urine stream between her thumb and forefinger, spun around to my front while dropping the toilet seat, and simply sat her bare ass down. Now she was holding my cock in a viselike grip, blocking my flow with my glans just inches from her kisser.

"When I pop you into my mouth hon," she told me, "I want you to cut loose again. Just do it; I want to taste this. It's my thing, ok? When I pinch off your cock it will be because I need to control the stream so just let me continue to drive and you make yourself empty!"

I nodded and with that she kissed the tip of my prick before popping it in her mouth. She released her squeeze on my urethra and I began to flow, straight into the back of her throat and down her gullet.

I couldn't believe what I saw or felt. I ran an appreciative hand through the sassy brat's dirty blonde hair! You could have knocked me down with a feather; I was shock no other way to describe it. I mean, here I was; using a gorgeous twenty-two-year-old pixie for a urinal... and at her very invitation! She kept gulping and breathing through her nose, stopping my flow every few seconds and then resuming "her feeding," until I finally ran dry after a minute had passed.

I started to pull away but she shook her head in an emphatic NO with my pisser still between her lips. It was then she began to work her mouth on me. Wrinkling her nose slightly, she began to suck me to an erection, (as it became her turn to take a hot steaming piss of her own).

I now could hear the "whiz" of her stream adding to level of the bowl beneath that marvelous ass of hers. It was a good strong piss she was cutting loose with; hard and forceful... she REALLY must have been full and had to go! Her ammonia fog rose up from behind her and danced in my nose as I glanced down; her sizzling splatter ringing out against the porcelain in a surreal contrast to the sloshy "suck, suck, suckety-suck," of those lovely lips on my cock. It all only added to my excitement; the perverse combination of oral sex mixing with basic bodily functions, serving to remind me that we humans have a wonderful capacity for passionate kink and spontaneity. It's good to be a human with all our pleasures, passions, quirks and twisted itches!

She'd planned this of course; giving me head before we went to the bed to fuck. Always somebody who enjoys bodily fluids (and who loves cum in particular), she later told me she'd wanted to chug my first orgasm of the night straight into her tummy; not wishing to waste that load in her ass or pussy. She also wanted me to nut much later when we hit the bed. She knew that if she sucked me off early on, I'd then be able to wreck her rectum and make her kitty-cat yowl for a good long hammering time. She'd considered everything and it showed!

She really bore down too; sucking me as though she were trying to strip a ham-bone, rather than just merely deep-throating me. I could feel the tip of my cock banging into the back of her throat as down below I could still hear her pissing, and pissing, and pissing. Just like me, she'd had a full tank to deal with apparently, but after a minute or so I heard her tinkle stream come to a dribbly stop. I guessed even she had run dry. It was just as well, her blowjob had put me to the very edge and now I really needed to cum.

I sawed my hips against her mouth; snarling as my fingers tangled in her hair. Down below it was if she'd redoubled her efforts to suck my cock right off my body and swallow it whole. A little more mouth grinding slurp, slurp, slurp, with a light rake of her teeth and I lost it. I roared and blubbered in a choking "happy little death" of an orgasm, filling her mouth with big spouts of sticky warmth. I was all chokes and heaves as she took my baby batter like a true champ; gulping down every last salty drop until she'd emptied me.

I bent forward and kissed her hard, running my hand up and down her body. We were all happy feverish giggles and steamy breaths, (and it was only going to get steamier). I looked into her eyes and gasped,

"My turn!"

I then dropped down between her legs and raised her knees up, right there on the toilet with her heels resting on my back. My head went right between her thighs and my lips found her pussy, still wet with the funkiness of her recent piss. I didn't care... I was thirsty in more ways than one!

She let out a little-girl with a bellyache whimper; wiggling her hips from side to side as my tongue got to work down there. I was like a starving mutt with his head down in a bowl of chow, mashing my face down into her cunt and simply devouring her.

When I think of it now, who could blame me for wolfing her cunt like so much kibble? She had a gorgeous pussy that hadn't a hair anywhere to be found; with delicate pink labial lips like those you'd normally see on an eighteen-year-old runaway pornstar. Everything about that lovely little beaver said EAT ME, so I dove in!

I mean I was all up and down that lovely shaved lady blossom of hers; sucking that teensy weensy clit and pressing my lips and snout down into her cunthole. With every lick, gobble, and suck I could taste and smell the remnants of that hot piss she'd just taken and simply taking in all that acrid aroma and taste. It's funny, her pee traces and the lovely notes of that young nubile pussy combined into something quite intoxicating. When you added the sound of my slurps combined with her feverish sighs, moans and giggles... well the whole situation was now overwhelmingly decadent hot and horny!

I had to get the rest of my clothes off. I just wanted to be naked now and so did she. I kept munching her twat truffel as I sent my socks flipping over my shoulder; adding to the trail of clothing at the door. My pants, and shirt followed soon after; landing smack in the doorway and not once did I lift my head from her puss blossom. She wasn't the only one who could hit a target without looking.

She sent her blouse flying through the air along with her brassiere; which landed as luck would have on the doorknob behind us, (cool points for that aim of hers again). Now without a stitch of clothing on either of our asses we could REALLY get down to business. It was then she made an urgent request.

"Bill," came a squeaky little gasp from her lungs, "don't ask questions just wrap your lips around my pee-hole, baby!"

Her hand's grabbed the back of my head frantically. My mind was all question marks about this but I complied. A second later, I had my answer as to just what the fuck it was she was up to...

She let fly in my mouth with a little girly squirt of tinkle; just a squirt mind you, but most definitely pee. Apparently she'd been holding it all in and still had a rather full bladder.

Well that naughty little minx! I gave her a thumbs up and made eye contact; all while keeping my lips pushed into her cunt fountain.

Her lip quivered as if she were trying to focus. She stared off into space and pissed again; just a short jet straight into my mouth, but longer in duration. I swallowed, not spilling a drop of her pee-spritz.

We began a coordinated activity of me pressing my face into her crotch and nodding; while she would give me a squirt of urine into my mouth until I'd raise my hand, then she'd stop and allow me to gulp down what I had. We kept going like this; squirt stop... squirt stop... squirt stop, until at last she exhaled and smiled. She was empty... and I was full. We'd cross leveled each other's fuel tanks in a delightfully perverse way, that would have earned us roaring applause in any Dutch or German sex show! I raised myself up and gave her another deep tonguing French kiss, then I dove back down and buried my face in her twat.

"Ooooh shit baby," she cried out, "yeah that's it. Eat the fuck out of me!"

She was squishing and mashing her cunt up into my face now and pulling the back of my head down into her crotch with the strength of three women! I began poking a finger up into her cunt-hole as I sucked and licked at the swollen nub of her clit. Over the next few minutes I eased first one finger, then a second; stroking at her G-spot while abusing her clitoris with my lips, teeth, and tongue. I could feel her little juice button up inside her swell. I knew it were not going to be long now... I also knew it was going to be wet as fuck.

Brittni closed her eyes and tangled her fingers in my hair. Her mouth became an insane stream of profanity and whimpers. Somewhere along the line, my lips, my tongue, and my fingers got the best of her. She bucked on the toilet, one leg kicked slightly as her eyes suddenly opened and she hollered,

AAAHHHH AAAGGGHHH! EEEYAGGHHH! OH SHIT BAYBEEE!

I dropped my mouth down and sucked in the flesh around her pee-hole, just in time to take squirt after squirt... after hot juicy squirt of her girly-gasm. I swallowed, savoring the taste as she hollered and shook, still swearing like she'd stepped on a Lego.

I wiped my chin; considering those two lovely tastes that had jetted from the same hole... first pee, then her girly cum. It was so hot and perverted and wonderful... and to be honest, so were the two of us. What's more... so was my cock, (which had recovered from exploding against her tonsils and was now ABSOLUTELY RAGING)! I so had to fuck her... every which way and then just start over!

I rose to my feet and as I did, scooped her up from the toilet with her knees hooked over my elbows and biceps. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. It was such an easy move, (she weighs as much as a thimble and her gymnastic ability lets her climb up onto nearly anything with ease). My hands cupped underneath her ass and I spun around with her. We were heading for that bed!

It was all done without ceremony or fanfare. It wasn't like either of us needed any more foreplay. It was more like moving around with a hot pan in the kitchen that you needed to return to the stove for a moment... no thinking about it, just doing it.

It's ironic because it was a bit of a milestone for the two of us. I'd had Britt's ass before; she sucked me dry as well, but her cunt was something rather important. It was that last bit of intimacy and I'd made certain I would never nut in that hot little pussy out of respect for Linda. Well, that had been before and now Linda was for all I knew; back home somewhere banging away like a screen door on God knows who or how many... awwww SHIT! GAME ON!

I remember that first push into her pussy on the bed. It still makes my cock twitch now. Britt was on her back with her legs up like the cutest little crab; hooking her knees back with her arms and giving me the brattiest of bratty pouty-pouts. She knew what she was doing. My cock was all reloaded and rushed with blood; a real throbber too.

Now understand, I'm no pornstar. I won't lie to you either. I'm Joe-Average six-inches down there; take it or leave it. Well between Britt's ankles being up where her earrings were, her fingers strumming her pink lima-bean clit, and her nostrils flaring twin blasts of air in my face; it was pretty fucking clear this gorgeous little pixie was set to take it, (average cock or not).

I can still remember putting the mushroom bell-head of my cock to the mouth of her pussy and slowly allowing my weight to do the rest. I sank in straight up to my base as Britt huffed out a great baby-doll sigh, half gasp... half squeaky toy really. My cock felt a delicious squeeze from every direction, just VERY snug. Had I penetrated the wrong end? Nope... her pussy was tight as they cum, and oh so lovely. I was balls deep in quality quim and she was giving me then nicest nastiest anaconda squeeze with it!

I began to fuck. She let go of her legs and allowed my weight to pin them back; wrapping her arms around my neck and shoulders. Again I noticed that oh so happy tightness of her passage; that lovely warmth and that velvety slickness; such a sweet sweet cunt.

Our mouths found each other's and we began to suck face and bang our junk together. Bang, bang, bang, we went against that mattress! At some point our lips separated; her mouth found my neck... she began to suck.

"Wait! Nooo..." I gasped, thinking too much and trying to wriggle away from her choppers.

"It's ok baby," she hissed, like a steamy radiator, "you are forgetting, you are now single as all fuck. Who you going to have to explain a mark on your neck to?"

I'd forgotten that part. I was still thinking like a married guy... a married guy with a guilty conscience perhaps... but this whole business was new. I'd not completely rationalized up until now all the other stuff Britt and I had done... instead I'd just put it out of my head as soon as it had happened, but now... it didn't matter. Who did I have to answer to? I began to jack-hammer fuck that tight little twat-hole like I intended to completely wreck her girly-junk; BANG BANG BANG! Beneath me Britt sighed and yelped and sucked at my neck, when she wasn't crying "OH OH OH!"

It was fortunate I'd cum before this in her mouth. I was able to edge myself with little effort, focusing more on just how hard I could beat up her meow-meow and simply do everything I'd ever fantasized about doing to it when it was just me back home with my right hand and some lube. We humped and screwed HARD in the missionary position at first... then backed off on the pace and did a coo-ing little kissy fuck; then sped up again. We then repositioned after a minute or two into the doggy position with her ass up and her head and shoulders arched low into the mattress. BANG BANG BANG!

No matter how I flipped her, this little sex-kitten seemed to love being twisted and hammered. I let her climb atop me so that she could slam up and down on my cock and grind her clit against the base of my shaft, SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! ...GRIND GRIND GRIND! I flipped her around so that she could watch herself in the suite's large vanity mirror; fucking reverse-cowgirl-style as I fiddled her asshole with my thumbs and fingers. We kept mixing it up and I kept edging.