The Book Signing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should be?" I said with the big nasty lemon drop of a pill still sticking in my cheek.

"You gonna do it or..."

I cut her off by just tipping up the bottle and swallowing that big nasty lump down. The nickname "Golden Nugget" was a good one, as it went down like an oversized pebble. I just hoped the bang was worth the buck on this.

I took one more swig of Champagne and then passed it to Britt. She took a swill and then just watched me over her shoulder after shutting off her IPAD.

We talked and I typed for a few minutes. I still had a few more paragraphs in Mom's Big Bed I wanted to hammer out. I also had some notes for a new book that I needed to put on my computer and I wanted to...

"Oooh," I gasped.

"What?" Britt asked pulling the Champagne magnum from her lips and wiping her mouth.

"Indigestion I think," I sighed.

It felt like I'd swallowed an ice cube whole, and was trying to get it to melt in my chest. Then the pain went away. We kept talking and I kept typing and then after a minute or so...

"Oohhh,"

"What," she asked, sounding concerned, "you ok?"

I told her I wasn't sure. That bubble in my chest had come back... and I felt a weird rush to my toes and fingers. It was like all the blood was being pushed about inside me and it didn't quite have the directions to the party. The bubble subsided. Then I felt it return... then I felt calm, blissfully calm but quite... I don't know... alert.

"Baby?" Britt said.

"I'm good, I just had a little gas bubble or something from the bubbly and..."

"No," she interrupted, "you just swelled up inside my pussy like. Oh God it's so cool... it's like its ALIVE!"

Then I felt it. I was stiff as fucking a police night-stick down there... and an angry one at that! I mean my cock was absolutely RAGING!

I hit save on my work and set the laptop aside and then checked things out. Yep, I had a throbber of an erection. It was a little painful too. It reminded me of my teens... when you get those ferocious erections in school that just will not quit and that hurt so bad you want to beat it like a galley slave just to make the ache go the fuck away.

"Hope you're ready to smash," I said, "because I sure as fuck am now!"

We made a quick switch around on the bed with her doggystyle, ass high and head on the pillows. I got in my best pornstar-bent knee'd crouch and commenced to plow her pussy from behind; sawing away at that little heart-shaped hiney with my hands on her tiny hour-glass figure. I was furiously just trying to wreck that pussy with each smash; desperately trying to soothe this thing between my legs. Britt was blubbering and wailing into the pillows, "Uuughh OH YEAH BABY LIKE THAT!"

We sawed and banged for several minutes, right up until I felt that good old familiar rush. That was where familiar shook hands with the unfamiliar. I mean, I felt myself shudder and I felt Britt shake and sob her way through a good old fashioned body shaker of an orgasm. My balls roared and I spouted, spraying a shower of baby-batter up her puss-pipe. Nothing unusual about that, but then I noticed... my stiffie was still stiff, and what's more - it looked and felt like it needed anger management training!

We got in the missionary position and rutted. Britt kissed me deep and stroked my face; alternately saying soothing sweet nothings or whispering the nastiest foulest fucking shit imaginable in my ear. The whole time her feet and legs were splayed up high like a set of crooked rabbit ears as I slam... slam... SLAMMED between them; deep down into that pussy, hitting it like I was fucking mad as hell with both it AND HER!

Nothing doing though. She yelped her way through another big "O" and I nutted inside her ... but it wouldn't go down. I had a boner you could crack walnuts with still.

She sucked me. She gave me a first rate sloppy blowjob and had me crying and thrashing my head in pure joyous agony. Nothing. I nutted and she swallowed, (only to find out I was still stiff as a fine for doing 70 in a school zone).

Anal! That would do it! We went back to our old favorite. No luck. We cried out and came as I filled her rectum with a generous jet of nut-sauce but my cock still looked like something pulled from a hardware bin at Home Depot.

"I'm sorry baby," Britt apologized, "I saw something similar with my boyfriend but not this severe."

"Wait," I stopped her, "you mean to tell me, this same thing happened with your boyfriend? How long did it last with him?"

"Well, we got a really late start that night but if you both were to begin at the same time, I say his finally went down an hour and a half ago."

"So why did you give me this if you knew of side effects?"

"Everybody is different and I didn't think it would be this severe... plus a girl has... needs?" she said looking at the floor. She didn't want to make eye contact. It was ok... I wasn't pissed as much as concerned.

I got up and stepped into the bathroom. I needed to go.

As it turned out I had just enough of a post-fuck droop to allow me to piss. I got a good solid piss stream going into the toilet and was able to make myself empty. Just as I was about to shake myself dry, Britt's hand's touched me on the flanks. She was trying to be tender and show how sorry she was about this... but the effect was immediately to send my cock rushing with blood; stiff and straight as a ruler once more.

"Look on the bright side baby," she said hugging me from behind. Your cock is reacting as if you are thirteen again. You have me until the end of the book signing... why not you harness that fifty-year-old experience to that throbbing teenage ding dong and enjoy these next few days. It will go down eventually."

I took in what she'd said ...and it made perfect sense. I mean, here I was with something all teen boys are embarrassed about; an inadvertent stiffy that simply wouldn't quit... oh but for me, it was something I could not only be proud of - I could really do some damage given all I knew! It was like I had the Fountain of Youth throbbing away between my legs, spouting cum on command and rushing with blood up and down those blue-green veins.

"I see your point," I told her as I spun about and kissed her.

Her eyes glanced down. She giggled and looked up into my face saying,

"No, at the moment I see yours!"

We chuckled and stepped into the shower. We lathered up and let the hot water relax us, then we toweled off and headed for bed.

"Spoon me baby," she told me, "I want to drift off to sleep with that stiff up inside me."

"Fine by me," I said as I slid in behind her; our bodies making a nice Lego stack together.

I pushed my stiffie up to the mouth of her pussy from behind. With a sweet little gasp and sigh she shifted her hiney around until I slipped inside her. We were now like "hand to glove" and began a gentle rocking fuck in the darkness of the hotel suite.

"You upset?" she whispered.

I brought my hands up and grabbed her tits from behind in a soft squeezy grope. I thought for a moment and tweaked her nipples as I considered her question before I finally kissed along her shoulders and whispered back,

"No,"

I then proceeded rock my hips; shunting my cock back and forth inside her while my hands went to work rubbing her back, her shoulders and nipples (in-between kisses of that swanlike neck of hers). We cuddle-fucked like that for some time in the darkness until we both shuddered through happy little cums and spurts before drifting off to sleep.

We slept conjoined like that; she impaled by my member and me, content in the warm velvet snugness of her pussy. A few times in the night we awoke... either of us slowly coming around and rocking a gentle fuck against the other until we got the shuddering shake we needed to drift back to sleep. We enjoyed that quiet narcoleptic rut session; in and out of consciousness and blissfully wallowing in the intimacy of it all. Bliss.

To be continued...

Don't miss out on Chapter two when Britt and the equally ravishing Brooklyn Lamb set the stage for a torrid threesome up in Bill's suite but first, Bill has a heated encounter with Literotica author and hot cougar, wendy53 behind closed doors - in the conference room broom closet!