All Comments on 'The Bookstore Ch. 05'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congrats!!!

Maybe one of the hottest stories on this website! You can stop now at Chapter 5 or keep on going with it.

CindykayCindykayabout 11 years ago
very hot

A very hot series of stories!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
A fine story

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us - you write very well. Five stars - and I hope there might be some mileage left in this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Beautifully written , Makes me cum every time I read it

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
exciting

A very thrilling story. Read thru it very quickly, couldn't stop.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

MMmmm.... another wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A male author who is trying to convince that the character of the male "Dom" can read the "slave, slut, whore, sub in training" mind, almost without her conveying Verbally or through facial expressions or body. Because it's written by a man, all the young woman's thoughts are purely sexual and also grateful whatever ever the "Dom" does to her including anything, the humiliation or putting his finger, his thumb and a large Anal plug into her Anus and Rectum without lubrication and without her knowing that this would happen, so no cleaning out the Anus and rectum. His finger, thumb and anal plug would of come out covered in shit and teaming with the bacteria E Coli that lives in the intestines and in shit. A no stage did he wash his hands before touching her vulva and vagina ( including the urethra, the tube from the bladder) at best a urinary infection, bacterial vaginosis and at worst bilateral kidney infection, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease which can cause infertility in the woman or Septicemia, sepsis and death. At no point of talk about consent or safe words. This is Not D/s, this Is S/m in the worst way. It should be tagged as such and as non consent/ reluctance ( which should be separate categories) by Lit. I have noticed through the chapters recent comments drop off including one's like mine. Now apart from me, the most recent comment is 10 years ago. That's an indication author that on the 5th chapter readers are dropping off and only the die hards remain. You may think that you are a Dom and apart of the BDSM Community, but you are Not. So without love from the BDSM community that I am a member of, and stop writing, like EL JAMES did when the backlash came in. Anony-mouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES