The Boss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after that, Thursday, Toni came by my desk. She didn't ask about the partnership agreement but started to tell me about her latest date with Madame X. I wasn't in the mood. "I am sorry, Toni, but this Michael's campaign is kicking my ass. I am not getting any spark of inspiration and it is getting very frustrating. Can we talk about her later?"

Toni seemed to be taken aback a little. I was always known as an upbeat and optimistic person so my frustration was out of character. She nodded and left me alone for the rest of the day. I was having trouble with my designs but it was across the board. There was just no real inspiration with all the thoughts running around my head constantly.

At home, Connie kept pressuring me to commit. I told her that I was having trouble working my way through all the legalese but she would just say that I needed to trust Toni and that she was our friend and had our best interests at heart. I had to keep chewing the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't lose my cool and demand that she leave me alone.

It was so upsetting that I couldn't get it out of my brain long enough to even get an erection. I did go down on Connie one night when she professed her need to have a session of loving. She came a couple of times and then tried to get me excited. She gave it up as a lost cause finally. "What is wrong, Baby? You never have any trouble getting it up. Don't you love me anymore? Am I getting too old and dowdy for you?"

I know she was just trying to make light of the situation but it didn't help. I just rolled over and faked falling asleep. She finally took the hint and tried to snuggle up against me but the way my muscles were rigid must have given her a clue that cuddling was out for the night. I didn't get much sleep that night or any other night that week.

Friday morning Jerry called and said he had the alternate agreement ready. I went to the office and we discussed how it would be delivered. With a smile he suggested that the new agreement be added to the old one. A cursory look would fool them for a short while. If her attorney was lazy he might just file it and not look at it at all.

I decided to sign the original agreement with the nom-de-plume of I.P. Freely and Jerry's secretary notarized just my real signature with a grin and soon the packet was in the mail. Since it was too late for the mail and no one was in the office to mail it on the weekend it would not go out until Monday with a possible Tuesday delivery.

I was a little less anxious but still wondering what the hell was going on when I went back to the office and tried to get some work done. Toni had been avoiding me since I let my frustration show and that was just alright with me. I did let her know that I had signed the agreement by just stopping by her office and commenting from the door before going to my desk.

I was a little disappointed. Somehow I had felt there might be a celebration of some kind concerning my change in status but the day just slowly ground on until quitting time. I was the last out of the office, as per my usual, and I realized I had not accomplished a single item for a client this past week.

When I got home I found Connie getting dressed. Her gaggle of model friends wanted to get together and see how their demands of their agent were progressing. Since I wasn't up for any fun I wasn't upset to have the evening alone again.

Connie returned about midnight. She was smiling and friendly. I don't know how but she had heard I signed the contract and wanted to celebrate a little. We shared a bottle of wine and that, combined with my lack of sleep, put me out before we could do anything else.

Then came the next morning. Connie had asked me to not plan anything and, for heaven's sake, to not bring any work home. She wanted my undivided attention. We packed early and headed upstate to a nice bed and breakfast. As soon as we checked in she unzipped and pulled down my slacks and gave me a loving, wet and sloppy blow job that had me shooting far too soon. The fact that I actually got an erection was amazing.

She swallowed, milked my dick, licked and swallowed again and again until I was almost screaming with the intensity of her ministrations and there was no semen left for her. I thought she was using her tongue to drill for oil as she went after the dregs but I had no more to give her.

She refused to let me reciprocate until after we explored the antique shops in the area. Before going out to dine I gave her a long and lusty orgasm with my tongue before claiming the second of her holes with my renewed erection. Her pussy spasmed over and over again as she came a second and third time. Before we checked out the next morning she also placed her well lubricated anal orifice over my cock and settled down for a cowgirl ride that made me give up what little semen I had left. As she worked her pelvis up and down she whispered how much she loved me and how she wanted this to never end. I told her the same thing as I pulled her down for kisses.

After we got home Connie told me she had to run an errand and would be gone for a couple of hours. I was sated and so didn't put up a fight to keep her close and in my arms. She kissed me on the cheek and took off.

I was tired, maybe a little exhausted from our around-the-world lovemaking and the previous week's lack of sleep, so I took a nap. Later I barely heard the door open and some quiet conversation. I shook myself awake and headed down to the living room where I found Connie and Toni seated on the couch.

I just stood there for a moment as the fog from my nap started to clear. Suddenly I knew who Madame X was. The way they were turned slightly to each other, the looks they shared and the expression on each face made it all clear now. I figured Toni would at least smirk as she believed she was the winner but her look toward me was the same friendly one she always had. Connie looked a little guilty but not a lot guilty.

She tried to stand but winced. I found my voice. "Don't bother. I imagine it is a little tender. Just sit back."

She started to speak but I held my hand up. "You got a tattoo, didn't you? A rose, I imagine. Placed right next to your little heart shaped pubic area, am I right? And I suppose a stylized TL is incorporated into it."

She started to speak again. "Don't bother. I don't want to hear it. You can say nothing that will make any difference."

I turned to my once friend. "You deliberately made sure I knew every time you met with your whore. You taunted me with it. What kind of friend flaunts her affair with her friend's wife in front of him? What do you do to your enemies, tie him or her to a chair and have sex right in front of them?"

Connie found her voice, "I don't want to lose you but we felt we couldn't keep this quiet any longer. I am in love with two people and I want us to all be a family together."

For some reason Toni started nodding. What the hell was going on? As soon as I finally connected the final dots I assumed that this was where I was supposed to leave with my tail between my legs. I was the defeated one, the loser, the guy with the big "L" on his forehead. Let's not even talk about horns here.

Toni spoke, "Nothing needs to change except that I want my share of Connie. I propose that we find a bigger space with a bigger bedroom and get the largest bed commercially available and share it. Connie wants children and I assume so do you. I want to be the Aunt who spoils her nieces and nephews. As long as I get to have Connie in bed with me I will be happy."

I shook my head in disbelief. I looked at Connie. "You want this, too? This is your idea of a family? I get to father your children while you still have sex with your girlfriend? I suppose I get to sleep in the back bedroom and you will only visit for procreation purposes."

One nodded and the other shook her head. Talk about mixed messages. I was suddenly too tired to talk, to argue or even to think. I just turned and walked out. I realized that Connie had parked in her usual spot and that Toni had parked behind me, thus effectively blocking my car. Was it on purpose or just coincidental? I guess the true answer is 'who cares' as it worked to keep me from driving away. I did have my phone and wallet in my pocket so I started walking, well actually running, as one female was following me and trying to get me to come back inside and talk. I didn't look back to see which one it was. As far as I was now concerned they were interchangeable in their deceit.

I had to escape. You know, in all these stories where the man runs away some one always comments that he was a coward but the reality is different. He is a wounded animal. He can't think, he can't process, he can only feel and all he feels is pain. Like any wounded animal he will lash out if cornered but that is not his primary focus. No, he needs a protected place to hide and lick his wounds. Maybe he needs alcohol to help but he needs protection and quiet. Even if he goes to a bar he will seek the darkest and most secluded booth.

So I ran and I ran and I ran. I stumbled and fell but I popped right back up. I couldn't see or focus on anything except the need to find my cave, my fortress of solitude where I could rest and recuperate.

When I finally fell the last time I could not get back up. I was too physically exhausted. It was well after dark and there was no one near me to see how vulnerable I was. I was wounded, just as though shot through the chest by a sniper's bullet. Some might say I was alive but only my body was in that state of being. The one person I trusted more than anything, the one person who I confided every dream and nightmare to, had betrayed me. She might still have my rings on but she was now permanently marked with her new love's touch. I started to puke. Even that soft and smooth cleft belonged to Toni now. Connie had done the laser treatment because Toni wanted it, not because I had any druthers about it. I had been orally pleasing Toni's new cunt for weeks now.

I puked until there was nothing left. I had the dry heaves. I was crying. I suppose if there had been enough light I might have seen a little blood in the puke. I had heard that once the stomach was fully empty sores might start up. Guess what? I didn't care right then. I had to rid myself of the taste of betrayal. It might have been this morning that I pleased my erstwhile wife's traitorous cunt but I could still taste it. It was now bitter and diseased in my mind. I couldn't stop trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

End of part one. I am posting the second part as soon as possible. It deals with Cal's dealing with the betrayal and his healing.