All Comments on 'The Bottom Line'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AltheaRoseAltheaRoseabout 7 years ago
At Last!

A new story from my favorite author. This one got me going. Didn't think I could be into spanking, but maybe I could try it--especially with the right guy AND girl. Thanks, Orie, it's good to see you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great..

Great build up, good twist on control storyline and loved the control. More please

smc331smc331about 7 years ago
Great to see you back!

Most enjoyable - more, please.

jjfronjjfronabout 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

Excellent story...well developed and VERY erotic.

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Has to be another chapter

Great story & very well written, with just the right level of BDSM. Hope you'll continue to develop the story ..... after all he has to follow up on his promise to take Devin's ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Holy fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXCELLENT.

Hot, sexy story. Very well written. 5 *s

It's a mirror of the last six years of the life I've had with my wife and her youngest sister. She's not as beautiful as my wife but she's incredibly intelligent, strong minded and a world class lover.... maybe five or six times better than my wife is. I have two kids with my wife and her sister is now pregnant for the fourth time. She loves having my babies.

Three years ago, their dad was crippled in an industrial accident and, for the last year and a half, their sexy and beautiful 44 yr. old mother has had me 'stop by to help her out' in their basement family room. She's a screamer so she always has a towel to bite down on when she's cumming or for when I'm pounding her hard before cumming into her. She told me that she'd never really been made love to, fucked really hard or had an orgasm until I started fucking her. My father in law was a minute man. She had no idea what was happening to her the first time she started having an orgasm. I saw her inhale, about to scream and clamped my hand over her mouth just in time to muffle it. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and then she flushed cum out onto me... washing my balls and soaking pubic hair. Ten minutes later, she came again when I drove deep and pumped my cum into her. (I found out afterward that she wasn't on birth control. I have an exceptionally high sperm count so she was damned lucky that the timing was right so that I didn't get her pregnant.)

bikinirambikiniramabout 7 years ago

One of your best Orie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Scorching sex

I loved this story! My only, minor complaint: the setup was a bit unnatural and unfortunately followed a bit of a trope. Just because Devin doesn't want to be dominated by the narrator doesn't mean that she's unable to submit. Being a sub does not mean you have to submit to every Dom.

That being said, I really loved the d/s scenarios! My two favourites: 1) being in the water and telling Devin to masturbate while watching her orgasm. 2) making Devin stand in the corner and making her listen to the others having sex. Sooo hot!

Please write more D/s stories, you clearly have great talent and imagination!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW WOW

HOT HOT HOT. !!! Greeaattt story Orie. I really like it - a lot.

razerbaijanrazerbaijanalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant story

Great descriptions. Fantastic build-up of sexual tension throughout.

Personally, I would have made a bit more of the penultimate scene rather than just summarising that it "descended into an orgy".

But, otherwise, it's a very well constructed and highly-charged story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Sorry it took so long to see this one!

I missed this when it first came out. ONE HOT TALE...sure enjoyed it. Hope you follow up on this one!!!!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Great

One rare Domination stoy that feels real and alive, and readily believable. I was trilled and afraid waiting will this descend into total domination over both women, there were much of allure of that, and finally it was good thing it didn't.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
Kinky friends’ fun

This is a delightful romp into B&D, made all the more fun because it’s serendipitous, and the exploration is stimulating unexpected passions between the friends.

I think it makes a lovely novel entry under group sex, where it might seem “tame” if in the BDSM area. That said, it focuses on the psychological power exchange games that are core to enjoyable play.

Having a naturally Dom woman switch, is a key dramatic point. Giving her lots of “outs” demonstrates that she’s being held not by firm ropes and bondage equipment, but by her desires and sexual need. Similarly, having a monogamous couple discover the joys of polyamorous love works, because they are constantly weighing up the risk (of doing something they may regret and losing each other) against the reward of heightened sexual pleasure brought on by doing something illicit.

I hope this story evolves into more exploratory stories between the friends. Thanks Orie, a great job. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I DON'T GET

...the domination manipulation/games. I quit reading on page 3.

If it had been labeled BDSM, I would not have started reading it.

I do not even get why you would want to spank or be spanked.

Just not my thing.

I started to read because of the threesome,

but to me, lording over someone is not loving.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my thing

leaving welts by beating someone raw with a belt is not my thing!

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed it, look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
50 Shades of Devin

Orie,

This is one of your best; images are clear, personalities are approachable and well developed, and it is a compelling story. Would make a great NC-17 screenplay.

Thanks, I really enjoyed it.

RiverViewGuy

RedtrollRedtrollalmost 4 years ago
A revelation

I never thought I was into BDSM because I didn't understand all it encompasses. I've recently been picking up on a little bit of Dom/sub stuff as well as brats. I don't like punishment types of things. Your story has me at a crossroads. None of it was too far for me and I could picture myself as the boyfriend (Dom) and as a male version of the friend(sub) with a FemDom. I'm still trying to figure it all out but this was truly amazing. Thank you.

Mercury125Mercury125over 3 years ago
WOW

A great story with well defined characters and really hot sexual tension. I normally am turned off by any story that strays into the realm of BDSM, but this story just pulled me into a whole new way of thinking. For the very 1st time, I found myself getting turned on by the erotic nature of light BDSM play. Thank you for writing such a captivating story that allowed me to discover this fact.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

Mmmmmmm not a bad read, just something not right, can’t say what

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a Chapter 2!!

You left me hanging worse than you did poor Devin...

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Should have had Joshua fuck Devin's ass... split the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved the final word of the story, total icing on a gorgeous cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This definitely went to a darker place than most stories I read. But it was also very erotic. I really enjoyed the climax denial.

That being said, when the sex began, it could have been much more descriptive. And Devin never did get her ass fucked.

Overall I did enjoy it though, and would have liked more!

As I still can't log in, (are you reading this literotica.com?!) I have to sign this,

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautifully described journey into mild domination and the liberation of Devin.

Any chance of a sequel?

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 2 months ago

Definitely very hot story, Had me drooling, waiting for him to fuck Devin and the two girls to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous