All Comments on 'The Boutique'

by Myrmidon69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sensual

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i really liked this , thanks

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 6 years ago
Great story

Great story, we need part 2 ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

A beautiful and we'll written story! More please!

spredmspredmabout 6 years ago
sexy

Great sexy story

mammoetmammoetabout 6 years ago
loved it

needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved this story well written.We sure could use a couple more chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite nice

Only a quibble or two. Monica has to be on hormones to be that feminine looking. Guaranteed she’s shooting blanks.

From a knowledgeable translesbian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Actually about 25% of trans women on long-term hormones are still producing viable sperm! Not as many as they would without the hormones but not zero either!!

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983about 6 years ago
great read!

I loved this one...

and regarding the comments about being on hormones and shooting blanks... yeah ok that might be the case in the real world, but this fantasy. It is erotic fiction. So I don't really think it is that big of a deal.

I would sure love to read part 2 though. To the author, please please do write part 2. I would love to see where this goes.

DegausserDegausseralmost 6 years ago
Loved it

This was a delight to read. The beginning was so erotic and it just got better and better from there. Thoroughly enjoyed this! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very hot oneshot, in a serious need of a sequel

As a lover of shemale-female erotica, i absolutely loved this oneshot.

Loved how Sharon was so turned on by her "situation" that she did not give a fuck about possibly getting impregnated by a tranny, and that even seemed to get off on the idea of her parents finding about it and discoverying how slutty and unhibited their "sweet, innocent, little daughter" has become.

You seriously need to write another chapter where Monica knocks up Sharon. That always been on on my deepest fantasies, to see biological female being impregnated by a non-op MtF transsexual.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Very nice, looking forward to next chapter

YKN4949YKN4949over 5 years ago
Very nice

It was a very well-drawn story. I love that you get into the characters heads, explain a little why they were sleeping with one another. It was a quick story, but It didn’t skimp on depth. And the sex was hot. Nice work!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Extrrrremely erotic. Soooo sexy.

I couldn't agree more with YKN4949 -another amazing author.

Each and every story you've posted has been wonderful. I hope you will find time and places to write. A gift for storytelling such as you've demonstrated ought to be shared, broadcast to make the world a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

super erotic, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish I had a Monica in my life. :)

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Wow !

Slow, sensual and seductive - a perfect 5 Stars.

Thanks for sharing it.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a wonderful story, I was hoping for a creampie end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyrmidon69@Myrmidon69
I'm going to be posting several stories in a variety of categories. Feel free to let me know which ones you like the best, and I'll see if I can work some more in those areas.