The Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their lips locked together, Monica took the blonde girl by her shoulders and turned her around until they were facing each other. Sharon's arms went, a little hesitantly, around her neck, while she put her around the girl's waist, her hands seeking out and finding the clasp to her bra. She pulled away from the blonde long enough for them to catch their breath; her hands ready to slide the lacy garment from Sharon's shoulders. Their eyes met.

"Do you want to do this?" Monica asked.

Sharon, not trusting her voice, merely nodded. She was relieved, and just a little proud, to notice that Monica's breath was as rapid as her own.

Licking her lips, Monica slipped the straps of the bra down Sharon's arms, tossing it onto the coffee table. She reached for Sharon's breasts, letting them fill her hands, and Sharon pressed against the other woman's touch. Monica's thumbs were rubbing her nipples in tiny circles, and she could feel her pussy growing damp in her sexy panties. With their eyes locked together, Monica leaned down, stuck out her tongue and teasingly licked Sharon's left nipple. Sharon stared in hypnotised awe; she couldn't have torn her eyes away if a gun had gone off in the next room. Monica smiled knowingly up at her, then closed her lips around the stiff little nipple and sucked. The combination of her warm wet mouth and the suction made Sharon's knees tremble.

When Monica lifted her head from her breast, Sharon could see the pink outline of her lipstick around her nipple. Brushing her lips against hers, Monica pushed her gently backwards towards the couch. When Sharon felt it touch the back of her legs, she sank down on it, Monica dropping gracefully to her knees in front of her. The brunette put her hands on Sharon's knees and looked her in the eye.

"Have you ever had anyone kiss your pussy?" she asked, a little hoarsely.

Sharon's eyes widened in amazement. "No," she managed in a whisper.

"Would you like me to?" Monica asked, leaning forward so that her long hair brushed over Sharon's thighs.

As if disconnected from her own body, Sharon felt her head bob up and down as she nodded. "Yes," she said in a thin voice.

Monica just smiled. Sliding her palms from the girl's knees and up along her thighs, she reached her panties and hooked two fingers under the waistline. Sharon was still looking a little dazed, and she had to tug on her panties before the girl got the picture and raised her hips off the couch. Monica rolled the pale red panties down the blonde's legs, taking her time and savouring the feeling of soft girl-flesh under her hands. She pulled it off and placed her hands back on Sharon's knees. She smiled hungrily at the girl, then pushed her knees slowly apart.

Sharon let her legs be spread wide apart without offering any resistance. She watched, somewhat disbelieving, as Monica leaned down and placed a kiss on her thigh just above her knee. Then the brunette began kissing her way up her legs, alternating between them both, her lips trailing wetly along the sensitive insides of her thighs. She moved steadily upwards, her long hair tickling the pale skin. Her hands went around Sharon's hips, pulling her a little further out to the edge of the couch. Then her warm lips were almost there, just centimetres away from the pale blonde hair of Sharon's pussy. The brunette's head was now obscuring her vision, but she could feel how her mouth was moving closer and closer to her pussy.

Suddenly the reality of the situation flooded back to her. It was like snapping out of a pleasant but frightening dream. My boss is about to kiss my pussy, flashed through her mind. We shouldn't be doing this! And then: Does this mean I'm gay? She brought her hands down to Monica's head, meaning to push her away. And then she froze, as something firm and wet caressed her pussy lips. Oh my God, that's her tongue I'm feeling! her mind screamed. Her body, though, was responding to what was happening, but not in the manner Sharon had intended. Her hips lifted from the couch, pressing against Monica's seeking mouth. Again the tongue licked her pussy, this time probing between her moist pussy lips. Sharon gasped for breath and sank back down on the couch, her hands now pressing Monica's head to her pussy instead of pushing it away.

Sharon was finding it quite impossible to lie still under Monica's ministrations. She was grinding her hips against the kneeling woman's face, wiggling her butt deeper into the couch, touching her stomach, her breasts, stroking Monica's hair. It was the most incredible sensation she'd ever experienced in her life; she almost couldn't believe anything could feel this good. Sure, she'd been masturbating for years, and gave herself a self-induced orgasm at least two or three times a week, but her own fingers didn't come close to making her feel like Monica's mouth and tongue did. Now the brunette had given up on teasing her pussy lips and instead sealed her lips around Sharon's clit, sucking gently while tickling it relentlessly with her tongue. That firm, slippery tongue rubbing back and forth over her swollen clit was driving Sharon wild with lust, and she could feel her orgasm approach faster than she'd ever been able to bring it forth on her own.

After maybe five minutes of metronome-regular stimulation of her clit, Sharon couldn't take any more. With a loud intake of breath and a violent spasm she clamped her thighs around Monica's head, grinding and bucking as if she was riding a wild horse, soaking the brunette's face with her fresh teenage juices. She didn't make a sound as she came, not so much as a whimper; just ragged, heavy breathing that came in uneven gasps. Monica didn't try to break free of the vicelike grip Sharon's thighs had on her head, but simply used her hands on the girl's belly to keep her from thrashing about too violently, keeping her mouth stuck to Sharon's pussy as if it was glued there. She'd noticed the blonde girl's impending orgasm and had taken a deep breath just before she came, so now she was simply riding off the storm.

When Sharon's thighs relaxed their death-grip on Monica's head, the lovely brunette began trailing wet kisses up Sharon's belly, all the way from her pussy to her tits. Monica found the soft belly with its hints of subdermal puppy fat and the soft, not yet fully grown breasts more exciting than any cover-girl-perfect body she'd ever seen. She looked into Sharon's still-dazed eyes, their faces so close they could feel each other's warm breath.

"Mmmm, I think you liked that," Monica teased in a sultry voice.

Sharon, still panting like she'd run a marathon, just nodded, a small sated smile on her lips. "Oh," she sighed, obviously looking for words. Not finding any that did the situation justice, she smiled some more and sighed contently again.

Monica climbed onto the couch next to Sharon, twisting sideways to face her, one leg drawn up under her. She licked her lips, tasting the girl's juices, and Sharon moistened her own lips in an unconscious reflex. Bending down, Monica picked up Sharon's discarded panties from the floor, and with a wicked smile and teasing eyes, she used them to carefully wipe the blonde's juices from her face before leaning in to kiss her. Sharon could only stare in wide-eyed amazement at the other woman's lewd behaviour, the sheer naughtiness of the act sending a delicious little tingle down her spine. When Monica's lips sought hers, she returned it with great fervour and enthusiasm. I'm tasting the mouth that just ate my pussy, she thought, but instead of revolting her the idea made her pussy tingle wetly again.

Sitting up, Monica took hold of her sweater and pulled it over her head in one motion, shaking free her long hair. Underneath she was wearing a lacy black bra, looking like a C-cup and barely covering the lower half of her breasts. Monica put her arms around Sharon, clasping her hands behind her neck and thrusting her breasts towards her. The blonde teen needed no prompting, but bent down and placed a tentative kiss on one swelling globe. She cupped the large tits in her hands, placing soft little kisses on the warm skin. The globes felt strangely firm under her fingers, and it took her a moment to catch on.

"Are they..." she began, not quite knowing how to put it delicately.

"Fake?" Monica smiled. "Yes, I had them done nearly three years ago. Don't you like them?"

"I think they're gorgeous," said Sharon sincerely. Like many other teenage girls not perfectly satisfied with their bodies, she'd seen a number of programmes on plastic surgery on the telly, and knew what a pair of enhanced tits looked like. Monica's were so well done there was no way to tell unless you touched them; not too large so as to strain the skin, but perfectly round and scaled exactly to the size of her body, looking completely natural.

Monica reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it drop. Sharon stared at her naked breasts in awe and envy, cupping them in her hands and squeezing, licking her lips. When Monica leaned back on the sofa, resting on her elbows, Sharon followed and leaned over her. With only a second's hesitation, she bowed her head and closed her lips around one erect nipple.

The nipple felt hard and flexible in her mouth, and Sharon sucked it gently, rubbing it with her tongue and getting used to the texture and sensation. She let it pop out of her mouth, looking for a moments at the dark knob glistening with her saliva, before moving her mouth onto its twin. She sucked on this one for a while as well, alternating between the nipples and kissing and sucking on the soft skin of Monica's breasts.

Pushing gently on her shoulders, Monica made her take her mouth off her breasts and sit up. Looking intently into Sharon's eyes, she slid her hands down her stomach to the button fly of her designer jeans. There was something in her eyes, a hesitation of sorts, that Sharon couldn't quite place; it seemed out of place in the confident older woman. Slowly, but apparently more due to hesitation than to tease, Monica popped the top button of her fly. The movements of Monica's fingers as they undid button after button had a hypnotic effect on Sharon, who couldn't tear her eyes away.

"Do you want to stop now?" asked Monica in a low voice.

Sharon just shook her head, her eyes still on Monica's fingers as they unbuttoned her pants. The thought of touching and perhaps even tasting another woman's pussy was a little intimidating, but at the same time it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced.

"Are you sure about this?" Monica persisted.

"Yes, I'm sure," replied Sharon, finally lifting her gaze to Monica's face. She was a little puzzled; all of a sudden, Monica seemed nervous and uncertain, nothing at all like the self-confident woman who'd seduced Sharon only minutes earlier. "Take off your clothes," Sharon whispered.

Monica froze for a moment, staring at Sharon as if trying to read her mind through her head, then took a deep breath and yanked her jeans down over her thighs. Sharon's eyes widened, and she gasped is shock and surprise.

Poking up over the waistband of Monica's lacy black panties was the head of an erect cock. Too big to be contained by the tiny panties, it was pressed flat against Monica's belly, pointing up at her bellybutton. Sharon couldn't help but stare in utter amazement, her mind fighting to convince itself that she was actually seeing what she thought she was seeing.

Finally able to tear her eyes from the cock, Sharon looked up and met Monica's gaze. She opened her mouth to speak, but something stopped her. She suddenly understood why Monica had seemed so apprehensive about taking her clothes off, and now she saw that same apprehension, several times stronger, in the brunette's eyes. It was perfectly clear to her that Monica was terrified. Terrified that Sharon would scream, of run away, or say something that would make her feel like a freak. And with an insight that would have been a credit to a much older and wiser woman, Sharon clamped her mouth shut and choked off what she'd been going to say. Looking back down at the hard cock poking pout of Monica's panties, Sharon hooked a finger under the waistband and pulled it down, completely exposing the smooth erection, and slipped her right hand under the shaft, closing her warm hand around it and squeezing gently.

The cock didn't feel anything at all like what she'd expected. Actually, she wasn't really sure what she'd expected, but this wasn't it. It was warm and dry and thick in her hand, feeling hard and yet yielding at the same time. She moved her hand along the shaft, pulling the foreskin back, then moved her hand up again, watching the thin skin slide over the head.

Sharon looked up into Monica's eyes again and smiled. "It's... I don't know, real, isn't it?" she asked, tripping a little over her own tongue.

Monica nodded. "Yes, it's real," she whispered back, her voice uneven.

"Does it, you know, work and everything?"

Monica just nodded this time, her eyes still wary.

"Wow," was all Sharon could think to say. She noticed that Monica was still as tense as a wound-up spring, and knew she would have to do something to show that she wasn't freaked out by this. Moving deliberately fast, so she wouldn't have time to think about it, she steeled herself and ducked down towards Monica's groin. She just had time to register the surprise on Monica's face before her hair fell in front of her eyes and hid her face under a blonde veil as she lowered her mouth onto the cock in her hand.

Sharon was holding her breath, hoping it wouldn't taste awful but determined not to show it if it did. Much to her pleasant surprise, it didn't taste like much at all. There was a faint musky smell, but the shaft itself merely tasted like warm skin, much the same as Monica's breasts had when she'd sucked on them. Feeling emboldened by this pleasant surprise, Sharon began sucking on the head of Monica's cock while keeping a firm grip around the shaft. She felt a twinge of satisfaction when Monica groaned and thrust her hips upwards.

When she took her mouth off the cock, Sharon discretely smacked her lips, trying to notice any taste whatsoever, but there was only a faint salty tinge, not at all unpleasant. Straightening, her eyes met Monica's, and she smiled. "You taste good," she whispered, privately a little shocked at how daring she sounded. It felt really good, though, to see how the tension eased out of Monica's stiff shoulders and a relieved smile flicked across her lovely features.

"You're not going to run away screaming then?" asked Monica in a bantering voice, but with an underlying tone of seriousness.

In reply Sharon smiled as wickedly as she knew how and bent down again, sticking out her tongue as far as it went and licking all along the underside of Monica's cock, all the while staring the brunette straight in the eye. The slutty effect she'd been aiming for was a little spoiled, though, by the fact that as soon as she began straightening back up she broke into a tittering fit. Apparently it was contagious, and seconds later the two of them were giggling like a couple of 13-year olds at their first slumber party.

When they regained some semblance of control over themselves, the atmosphere in the room was noticeably lighter. The two women smiled warmly at each other, and Sharon scooted down along Monica's outstretched legs, pulling her jeans off her. "Let's get these off, they're in the way," she smirked. She pulled them down to Monica's ankles, and the brunette kicked her long legs, sending the jeans flying across the room, something that triggered another fit of giggles. Sharon eased herself back up until she was straddling Monica's knees, staring down at the cock protruding from her flimsy panties. It was a powerfully erotic image, the stiff cock, the very symbol of masculinity, peeking out from under the frilly, ultra-feminine underwear. She rubbed the shaft through the panties with the palm of her hand. "That is so sexy," she breathed.

"Why, thank you," Monica purred, pressing her hips up against the caressing hand.

"Did I do it right when I sucked you?" Sharon asked, a little anxiously.

"You did great," Monica assured her. "It felt wonderful." She smiled up at the blonde. "In fact, I wouldn't mind if you did it again," she hinted.

"I can do that," Sharon smiled shyly. She was beginning to feel a little embarrassed about her own behaviour now that the first shock had faded, but was trying hard not to show it. She pulled Monica's panties down her legs and dropped them on the floor. Sliding her hands up Monica's legs, she reached her cock and took it in both her hands. Monica spread her legs wide, smiling encouragingly at her.

Sharon regarded the stiff cock in her hands. It was, she reflected maybe 5 inches or so long, and thick enough that she could only just get her thumb and forefinger to meet around it. She'd watched some porn online over the last few years and had been wondering if guys really had cocks that big, and if they would expect her to do all the strange things she'd seen on screen. The thought of an eight-inch cock taking her virginity had, in truth, been more than a little intimidating; Monica's five inches, on the other hand, seemed just perfect for the job. She stroked the erect member experimentally, imagining how it would feel inside her, getting used to the shape and size of it in her hand.

"You're looking at it like you've never seen a cock before," remarked Monica, her smile removing any perceived sting from the words.

"I haven't," replied Sharon, then hastily added, "not in real life, anyway, just in the movies."

"Disappointed?" teased Monica.

"No," answered Sharon truthfully. "I think it's really sexy." She bent down and took it in her mouth, sucking carefully while taking it as deep as she could, seeing how much of it she could get into her mouth. Monica groaned with pleasure, and Sharon kept nodding her head up and down in her lap, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin sliding over her tongue and past her lips. The she raised her head again, studying the glistening shaft closely.

"Can you come?" she asked of Monica. "I mean, with stuff coming out of your cock and everything?"

"Ejaculate, you mean? Yes, I can," Monica nodded. She sat up on the couch and pulled Sharon to her, kissing her softly on the lips. Sharon opened her mouth and returned the kiss, and for a while neither of them spoke, absorbed in exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. When they broke the kiss, Monica whispered softly, her lips still brushing Sharon's: "Have you ever had a cock inside you?"

"No," Sharon whispered back.

"Do you want to try?"

The feeling in Sharon's stomach was much the same as when you're on a roller coaster and the wagons are teetering on top of the very first incline, about to go over and begin the ride. "Yes," she said hoarsely.

Monica pushed the teenager back on the couch, leg spread wide apart. She caressed the insides of her thighs, seeing the swollen red pussy gaping at her through the blonde pussy hair, matted with glistening juices. Her thumbs stroked the insides of Sharon's thighs, making the girl wiggle her hips in anticipation. Monica reached down and stroked her cock with one hand while placing her other hand palm-down on Sharon's belly, her thumb rubbing her clit. No one who'd ever seen an aroused woman could have any doubt that the blonde girl lying in front of her was as ready as she'd ever be.

Supporting herself on one arm, Monica lowered herself down on top of Sharon, one hand guiding her throbbing cock towards the waiting pussy. Her breasts were in the way so she couldn't look down between them, but she guided her cock by feel and experience. She felt the head touch the soft, wet folds of Sharon's virgin pussy, and paused for a moment, her cock poised just outside the dripping wet hole. The two women looked at each other, not speaking; then Sharon cupped Monica's face in her hands and kissed her on the lips. As their tongues met, Monica lowered herself onto Sharon, her cock penetrating the girl and sinking into her exquisitely tight pussy. There was no resistance of any sort; Sharon might have been a virgin, but her hymen must have broken some time in the past. This suited Monica just fine; the last thing she wanted was for their first time together (and she hoped that there would be more times like this) to be painful for her lover.