The Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon felt, for the first time in her life, a hard cock pushing its way between her soft pussy lips and into her warm, wet insides. She arched her back under Monica's weight, pushing her arse up to take in as much of her lover as possible. Monica's brown hair was cascading onto her face and neck, their lips glued wetly together. Her breasts were flattened against Monica's, the older woman's stiff nipples poking into the soft flesh of her own smaller tits. She wrapped her arms tightly around the woman on top of her, pressing her body against hers, grunting into her mouth and thrusting her hips up against hers.

When Monica pulled her cock out of her pussy, Sharon gave a little squeal of resentment and tried to pull her back down. The brunette didn't withdraw completely, but thrust back down again, filling Sharon's pussy again and making her groan with pleasure. Again she pulled out only to plunge back in, then again, and again. Sharon stopped struggling to hold her inside of her and instead began working with her, moving her hips to meet every thrust, and the two lovers fell into a slow, delicious rhythm as old as life itself.

Waves of pleasure rolled through Sharon. She had her arms and legs wrapped around Monica, her face buried in the hollow of her neck. Her hands roamed up and down the brunette's back, caressing her neck, tracing her spine down to her bottom. She grabbed her buttocks with both hands, squeezing hard, digging her fingers into the firm flesh and feeling the muscles contract and relax as the transsexual woman pumped her cock in and out of her pussy. She had never been so excited in her life. If mum and dad could see me now, they'd freak, she thought with wicked satisfaction. Their sweet little girl, fucked like a slut by a woman with a cock. She suppressed a naughty giggle.

Monica raised herself up on her arms, staring affectionately down on the teenager under her. Sharon's eyes were wide, her face twisted with lust. The girl grabbed Monica's tits and lifted her head, sucking greedily on a hard nipple. Monica threw her head back and groaned, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. It had been a very long time since she'd had sex, and she felt as though she was ready to burst. Suddenly a thought struck her.

"Sharon, are you on the pill, or using anything?" she said hoarsely.

Sharon murmured something inaudible, her mouth stuffed with Monica's breast. She pulled away and looked up on her lover with glazed eyes. "I don't care," she panted. "Just fuck me!"

Shit, Monica thought. "I'm not getting you pregnant," she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Just please don't stop," Sharon moaned. "I'm so close!"

Monica could feel the girl's pussy begin to contract around her cock. She knew she should pull out, but she couldn't muster the willpower to do so. Under her Sharon was beginning to make guttural grunting noises deep in her throat, tossing her head from side to side on the couch. Monica felt the come rise in her shaft, her balls tightening.

With a muted cry, Sharon climaxed under Monica's body, convulsing so hard that the shemale had to grab hold of the couch so as not to be thrown off her. The girl threw her arms around Monica, pressing her to her so hard one would think she wanted to melt into her. With a supreme effort of will, Monica pulled her cock out of the constricting pussy, ignoring Sharon's protesting cry. Her cock was squeezed between their grinding bellies, and with a groan Monica came, her cock jerking as it shot jet after jet of sticky come, coating their bellies.

They remained like that for some time afterwards, their pulse slowing and their breath becoming less ragged. Finally Sharon spoke.

"Why did you take it out?" she pouted.

"Because it's bad form getting the hired help knocked up," Monica quipped.

"Oh," Sharon reflected. Momentarily she pictured the scene, her introducing her parents to their grandchild's 'father', and she couldn't help but laughing. Bugger, would they ever loose it, she thought.

"What's so funny?" Monica asked, lowering her head to kiss Sharon's shoulder.

"Just thi... thinking what my pa... parents would say," Sharon snickered, wiping away a tear of mirth.

Monica grinned back at her, then got up to her feet. She wiped at her come-smeared belly with a finger, then went over to the small kitchenette in the corner and tore some sheets from the kitchen roll. Sharon regarded her own stomach curiously, rubbing a finger through the sperm that coated it. She raised her finger to her nose and sniffed it. She wasn't sure if she liked the smell, but knowing what it was gave it an erotic allure nonetheless. She stuck out her tongue and tentatively licked her finger; it didn't taste anything like how it smelled, didn't taste like much at all, really. Monica finished wiping her own belly clean and came over to the couch with some paper towels in her hand. Sitting down on the edge, she gently and meticulously wiped Sharon clean. The two of them shared a warm kiss, then Monica tore herself free and got to her feet.

"We'd better get going, or your parents will think you've gotten mugged on the way home," she said.

"I guess," Sharon sighed and reluctantly got up, reaching for her panties. The two of them got dressed in silence, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling. They went around the room, tidying up a little and wrapping up Sharon's new clothes. Then they switched off the lights and moved into the shop, heading for the door.

Just by the counter Sharon turned to Monica and put her arms around her neck, pressing her body against hers. "I want to do this again," she murmured against Monica's throat.

"Me too," Monica replied honestly. "Why don't we come in a little early tomorrow, and we could open a little late?" she suggested.

"Mmmm, I'd love that," purred Sharon, "but I didn't mean tomorrow, I meant right now." She slipped a hand between their bodies, rubbing Monica's crotch. Suddenly a thought struck her. "That is, if you... you know, want to do it again..." she trailed off, not sure how to phrase it. She took a deep breath and plunged ahead. "Does it get hard again this fast?" she blurted out.

Monica shrugged, smiling wickedly. "With a little... assistance, it might," she teased.

Sharon squealed happily and dropped to her knees, her fingers already fumbling with the buttons on Monica's jeans. She all but tore them open, reaching inside for Monica's cock. When she pulled it out, barely visible in the darkened room, it was significantly smaller and quite limp, but Sharon took it in her mouth without hesitation, sucking eagerly and tugging at it with her lips. She could feel Monica's hands on her head as the cock swelled and grew in her mouth. It was an intensely sensual feeling, making Sharon's already wet pussy literally drip in her panties. In no time at all the clean-shaven cock stood to rigid attention in front of her face.

Monica pulled her to her feet. "Turn around," she whispered, and Sharon did, supporting herself on the counter with both hands as Monica pushed her shoulders down, making her bend forward with her arse towards the tall brunette. Monica's hands went around her waist, opening her jeans; Sharon's stomach clenched in anticipation as she felt a couple of fingers slip inside her panties, probing the wet folds of her pussy. In one motion, Monica yanked her jeans and panties down to the middle of her thighs, then stepped in close behind her. Her warm hand resting on Sharon's proffered arse, Monica guided the head of her cock to the inviting opening she's just pulled out of a few minutes earlier. Teasing, she rubbed her cock up and down along the wet slit, making the blonde girl moan and wiggle her hips impatiently. Then, almost brutally, she drove her hips forward, slamming her cock into Sharon's pussy. The force of it pushed Sharon against the counter, but she merely grunted and pushed her arse back against Monica.

Both hands on Sharon's hips, Monica began fucking her with hard, fast strokes. When Sharon made no objections, but rather began meeting her thrusts, Monica increased the pace a little, and for a while the only sounds in the room was the slapping of flesh on flesh and the grunts of the two women.

Sharon relished the sensation of Monica's cock moving in and out of her pussy. The different angle put pressure on different spots inside her than before, and since she couldn't spread her legs because of the jeans around her thighs, her clit was rubbed between her pussy lips with every thrust. Monica's hands slipped under her sweater, sliding up along her belly until they reached her tits. Monica pulled the bra up over Sharon's breasts and cupped them in her hands, squeezing and kneading, pinching the small nipples. The barely developed breasts were just big enough to fill her hands. Sharon craned her neck, trying to see her lover in the dark.

"Fuck my pussy," Sharon moaned, feeling emboldened by the dark, as if it made it easier to talk dirty. "Fuck me hard."

Monica was pistoning her cock in and out of the girl, clutching her tits in her hands. "You like this, don't you," she panted. "You're a little slut, do you know that?"

"Yes, I'm a slut," Sharon whimpered agreement. "I'm a dirty little slut, and I want you to fuck me before I go home to mummy and daddy." The words seemed to fuel her passion, and she felt her orgasm tantalisingly close.

Monica grunted, surprised at the girl's boldness. She could tell from her breathing that Sharon was getting close to coming, but this time she knew she'd be able to hold off her own climax until Sharon came. She pinched harder on the blonde's nipples, pumping her cock even faster.

Another minute or so went by, and Sharon felt herself climb slowly towards release. Finally she reached the top, and toppled over. Her body shook, and her pussy clenched hard around Monica's cock. Just as she was coming down from her peak, she heard Monica gasp behind her, and again that delicious cock was pulled out of her pussy. Seconds later Sharon felt a warm, sticky substance splash over her bum, Monica's cock sliding back and forth in the crack of her arse. She clenched her buttocks, trying to hold it between them, but the shaft was wet and slippery.

Once they'd regained their breath, Monica gave Sharon's arse a light slap. "Just stand still," she said. "I'll get something to wipe you clean."

"You better," pouted Sharon. "I'm a mess, and it's all your fault."

Monica disappeared back inside the back room, and Sharon stood there, bent over the counter in the dark, feeling Monica's come trickle slowly down the crack of her arse, pooling around her anus and dripping down along her pussy lips. She bit her lip and smiled to herself, wishing she could see what it looked like from behind her.

Moments later Monica emerged with some paper and wiped the come off her lover's bum, planting a soft kiss on either buttock when she was done.

"We're going to run out of kitchen rolls this way," Sharon lamented jokingly as she straightened up and pulled up her panties and jeans.

"Don't worry," Monica promised. "I'll pick up some condoms on my way home tonight." Sharon craned her neck, and Monica bowed her head to kiss her lips.

"Oh, and by the way," the blonde girl said. "I'm going to need an hour or so off tomorrow."

"What for?" Monica wondered.

"To see the doctor, dummy," Sharon teased. "I'll need a prescription; I'm going on the pill as of tomorrow." Monica's eyes widened, then she grinned appreciatively.

The two women exited the shop, Sharon waiting on the sidewalk as Monica pulled down the security bars behind the door and locked it down, then closed and locked the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning then," the brunette said. "Half an hour early?"

"Okay," Sharon replied with a grin. "Don't forget the condoms." With a wave to each other, the two of them headed off in opposite directions, both looking forward to the next morning.

The End.