All Comments on 'The Boys Club Pt. 02'

by Frustrated363

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

This was written a little better than your first installment. Not quite, but close, to earning five stars. If you intend to make all of your installments a series of "shortys" than I am not sure you will hold the attention of your readers long enough to complete your story. You really should consider submitting longer, two or three "chapters" worth of the story. Guess I'll watch for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A repeat of #1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your story!! The first two chapters has been fantastic! I hope you will continue writing about the boys and their moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ditto what grayge37 said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Genial la lenceria de las putas baratas esas.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I liked it and added it to my favorites so I can see when the next chapter comes out. However, I felt that the ending was too abrupt. Another page detailing what happened in the bedroom would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MUCH better than chapter 1. Can't wait to see how this progresses

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess I disagree with grange37 on the length of your stories; I prefer the shorter style.

This "chapter" is a fitting extension of previous submission, with improvements noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope the Pills are in the trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the "Master/slave" crap turned me off. I don't care to waste my time reading any more of this. Maybe, I am just being an asshole today and being overly critical, but my overall reaction has been "Eh, who cares about Ken, his mom and his buddies?"

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Seems you may need a little more education on subs/Masters and the life style. Specifically, the addressing of the sub is only respectful in public or in the presence of non- believers. Still gave 5*, but…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous