The Brass Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice ... a nice family. What do the boys want to do when they are out of school?"

"Ralph is working on a mechanical engineering degree," she said proudly. "I know he'd like to get involved with the automobile industry. Calvin hasn't decided anything yet. He's the 'free spirit' in this family. He's going to be a little later maturing."

"And Merilee is in the accounting department," I mentioned. "She must have a business degree."

"Yes, she did very well at college. She wants to prove to herself that she can make it on her own without help. Gerry says she's doing great at the dealership. We're very proud of her."

"Nice family," I repeated. I was envious, thinking how ideal this family was: well off, well educated, handsome men, and beautiful women. Perfect!

Merilee bounded down the stairs two at a time and skipped across the room to me, full of enthusiasm.

"Let's go," she said, pulling at my arm. "The stores are open and time's a-wasting."

I might have known. The shopping magnet was on full force. No woman can resist it.

To be continued...

Editing by ErikThread and DaveT with my thanks for their thoroughness and helpful suggestions. Any errors are mine.

12