All Comments on 'The Breaking of Victoria Price'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

my first night in he big city i slept well, dreaming about what mightsoon occur. as an 18 year old who loved women but was a virgin, i also knew i was attacted to mwen. i had heard about a porn theater where i might see some action. showeringm, shaving the little hair i had on my body, i was trembling with excitement. i wore a tight tank top that slightly showed byrather full breasts and large nipples, grown from years of masturbation. i fould the nearby theatre, paid and entered, excited. i found a seat in the back row and was surprised to feel someone almost immediately sit next to me. he said hellow honey and i felt his hand grasp my cock. i jerked and came instantly. he said you are a hot luittle slut arent you. i felt my head being pulled down and his cock enter my mouth. soon afterm there were nands all over me and a funger was probing my ass. they started to undress me. i hesitated but was told everything was safe in the theater. i spent the whole day there. i dont know how mant delicious lloads of cum i swallowed. my ass was fucked so raw i limped asi wa;led home. now as my cock gets hard remembering that day 40 years ago, i wish everyony had the thrill of being fucked and used without the worry of aids. even now im happy to have a cockin my man cunt, but its not the same without the complete feeling of being filled with hot cum. oh, i stil;ll love the taste of a hot cunt and a genberous mouth full of girl pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continueq

I can't wait for the next chapter to this story. Looking forward to reading about you and your lover. It makes me want to do exactly what you are doing - - suck cock and get fucked while dressed in my sexy clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you want it don't you

I bet you really wanted to suck his cock all along. Don't try to say that you dress up in sexy women's clothes but that you don't want to act like a woman. I know that whenever I dress in women's clothes it makes me feel so feminine and horny that I can't get enough cock in my mouth or in my man-pussy. All of us sissy bitches are all the same -- we are cock-sucking sluts who love to have men with big cocks use us to get their rocks off. Welcome to the club !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous