The Breast Machine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women sighed their satisfaction in harmony. John's weight pushed them closer into a tight embrace. He rolled them apart, and moved between them. He felt their arms wrap around him to sandwich him in a comforting cuddle.

***

Next morning during breakfast the two women hardly spoke. The tension had been relieved since the fight, which they felt ashamed of.

"John was right. We should try and keep some control," Jane offered, between mouthfuls of muesli.

"Sorry about last night," Sabrina tightly added.

"Don't worry about it. We were both in the wrong. It's this bad situation we're in, sorry," Jane smiled at her daughter.

"It isn't your fault. I just, you know," she smiled back.

"Yes, I know, I guess I feel the same. Do you remember what happened last night?" Jane asked.

"I remember putting on this nasty bodysuit. Not much else," Sabrina lied.

Jane squirmed at the mention of the costume she was wearing, but made no comment.

"Why are we still wearing them?" Jane asked, with a look of bemusement darkening her face.

"It seems we're not in as much control of ourselves as we thought. In front of that delivery guy I didn't become excited, rather the opposite. I pushed myself on him and still nothing. As soon as John came in, well, you know how it was," Jane carefully spoke.

"Maybe that's what he means, that we need to keep control of ourselves. Oh! Do you mean he's controlling us? That's why we're still wearing these body stockings," Sabrina mused.

"Maybe. We seem to be obsessed by him. Or at least I am. I'm willing to do anything he wants and can't hold back. It's awful," Jane complained.

"He spanked us both, so I must be the same. Is that what you mean?" Sabrina wanted to know.

"That, and more. At least you put up a struggle. I thought I was under control in the morning, but look at us," Jane sighed, and lifted her arms to show off the nylon bodysuit.

It was so tight it lifted her breast, making them bulge into an even longer cleavage. Stretched to breaking point, the little garment was sheer like a pair of stockings. With their breasts exposed and a split at the crotch, the garment was vulgar. That they still wore them proved how susceptible they were.

"We must try not to compete against each other. It just pushes us into doing things," Jane suggested.

"Agreed, but can we?" Sabrina questioned.

"I'll volunteer to go first. During the afternoon I won't be so excited. Maybe then I can regain some self-control. I won't let him get away with doing things to me. If all goes well I can look out for you, and prevent him taking advantage," Jane offered.

Sabrina wondered if that was just an excuse to fuck her boyfriend first. Not wanting to re-hash last nights' argument, she nodded agreement. What she remembered of last night was dreadful, so they had to do something.

"We'll see what happens," Sabrina agreed. They had to wrest back control somehow, and she didn't have a better plan.

John walked in. They both stood up, batting their eyes at him. "What do you want for breakfast?" they both hummed with enthusiasm. They shared a glance, silently transmitting the idea that their plans had failed already.

The two attractive women stood before him showing off their bodies. He had proved to himself they would do anything for him. By now they must be aware of it too, yet they were obviously eager to please, despite yesterdays shocking performance.

John felt guilty enough not to continue using them like sex toys. The way they behaved wound him up until he too lost his sense of decency. The temptation to see how indecently they would behave was too much to resist. A part of him wanted to use the power he had over them, to push them into more depraved acts.

"Sit down, we need to talk. No, over there," he added to Sabrina, when she made to sit next to him. It was difficult enough to concentrate without her fondling him under the table.

"We have to work something out, so you don't get so carried away," John said, to both of them.

"We thought maybe we should do something. Maybe you could fuck me this morning, if you don't mind," Jane hesitantly suggested.

He noticed the word she used, and the eager look in her eyes.

"The weekend is nearly here and you need to make progress enough to go back to work. You need to try harder not to give in," John firmly told her.

Both women looked worried. He wondered if it was the suggestion that they refrain from sex, or the thought of facing the outside world.

"I'm sure I can keep myself under control with others. It's when you're here. I don't mean you should go," Jane quickly added. She enthusiastically told him about the delivery guy, meaning they just needed him.

"Maybe I should help you find an alternative. Try something together, in bed, with me helping you along," John proposed.

Sabrina liked the idea of her mother not being fucked by her boyfriend. Jane liked the idea of them playing around in bed. If whatever he planned didn't work she would have him ready and willing to fuck her.

"I'm willing to try anything," Jane said, with glowing eyes.

Sabrina glowered at her, sensing she was going to lose out.

"We should try now, while its early," Jane quickly encouraged, while jumping to her feet.

"Go ahead, I'll join you in a minute," he told Jane. John and Sabrina watched her enthusiastically trot off.

"If I can divert her from being dependent on me, it'll leave us together," he awkwardly spoke.

"Alright. Try hard to satisfy her," Sabrina earnestly said. They burst into embarrassed laughter. She guessed he intended to use a dildo on her mother, yet she was encouraging him. He couldn't expect her to be pleased about it, even if it meant she would have his exclusive attention.

As he left, she huffed with annoyance. Did it mean he would be doing the same to her? Knowing she too would be willing to do anything left her feeling awful. It was demeaning to have developed such a despicable need for his body. It was a nasty feeling, being aware of how eager she would become to please him.

Jane lay naked on the bed in anticipation of his arrival, feeling excited and grubby all at the same time. Reminding herself this was her daughter's boyfriend made her feel worse. When he was around she behaved like a lovesick schoolgirl, vying for his attention. For a mature woman it was demeaning.

The need for him wasn't urgently tugging at her as it would be later. It was more of a persistent ache, like an itch that couldn't be reached. Trying to resist the urge was useless, leaving her feeling pathetic.

Hearing him at the door she pulled the sheet tight around her neck. It was her turn as agreed, yet she felt awkward when John got into bed. It was one thing doing it when desperate, but she wasn't that far gone. Feeling embarrassed, she wondered if it was possible to go through with it. Maybe she should have tried the vibrator again.

"You'll have to, err, do something. I can't just, you know," Jane quietly spoke.

Thankfully he didn't say anything. She watched him pull the sheet from her breasts, having to tug it from a tight grip. Her breasts were still inflated, and it seemed they were sensitive, for she began to enjoy his soft caresses. They hadn't bothered with foreplay before, so this was all new.

Her nipples began to swell, becoming even more responsive. She wrapped an arm around his head, pulling his face into the large soft mound. He was gently nibbling on a nipple in a delicious way. She had to let him fiddle with her down there, so parted her thighs. Only then did she realize how tightly they were pressed together. It was silly to be coy with him, after all they had been through.

"Ohh!" she excitedly exhaled, then felt shy from the expression of pleasure.

How did he find such a sensitive place so easily? His finger slid between her lips to find her clitoris again. She was wet and juicy already, which answered the question. This time she kept quiet, though she couldn't resist raising her sex to him. Damn! She was obviously offering up her sex, giving him a clear message that she was ready!

He pushed his way down her body, kissing her tummy, and further down, until reaching her thighs. She wanted to tell him not to, yet pushed the back of his head into her crotch. Hadn't she done this for him last night, so it was fair game. Being so wet meant she didn't need it. Though, once he started she wanted more.

The light touch of his tongue was interspersed with nips of his teeth. Her thighs and lips were on fire with delightful sensations. Involuntarily she arched her back, wanting more, needing his tongue to probe deeper. Only partially aware, she felt a pillow pulled under her hips.

A wet finger circled her asshole with deplorably wonderful sensations. Light twinges fluttered across her stomach. He kissed his way up her body, until she felt a hardness rubbing a thigh, then nudge her lips. Instead of blatantly thrusting up at him, she wanted him to take her. She laid back with legs spread, wanting to be his, and to feel him fuck her hard.

Right then she was a young woman with a young lover, ready to be taken and made his. She desired to be his lover. A need to be loved and made love to was overwhelming. She wrapped both arms around his strong back. Her hips were propped up on a pillow, with an open sex, gasping for his manhood.

Feeling him thrust in hard and deep, she let out a wild moan of longing. John pressed his body against hers while pushing a dildo inside. It was awkward, but he managed to synchronize his body movements with each thrust of the dildo. He knew the signs by now. She became carried away so he could relax and concentrate on filling her with the dildo. She thrust up at the thing inside, synchronizing her whole body to its penetrations.

He pumped her relentlessly, relieved to hear sounds of satisfaction. She was totally unaware he was masturbating her with a dildo.

"Harder, fuck me faster," Jane implored. "Fill me up with your lovely cock," she moaned.

"Yes! Keep going! I'm nearly there. Oh! Yes!" Jane screeched.

An orgasm rocked her body as he thrust in deeply. Judging the right moment he squeezed the dildo, to spurt liquid into her. He pumped it hard while it was deeply embedded inside her vagina. He watched her legs violently shake, then settle into twitching nervously.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding on tight. "Do it again. Please John, make love to me. Love me slowly and deeply," she croaked, from a dry throat.

His tongue entwined hers while playing her pussy with the dildo.

Jane was more aware after the orgasm, and began to realize what he was doing to her. Nevertheless, she lay back unable to do anything, to simply accept his manipulation of her sensitized sex. Her mind was saying this was wrong, and her body was loving the sensations coursing into her mind.

A second less powerful orgasm swamped her mind. While gasping for air, she lay helpless while he continued to tease her. Her arm felt leaden yet she lifted it to wrap a hand around his head. She pulled his lips close to kiss them passionately. When his tongue entered her mouth, it felt as though he were taking her yet again.

She squirmed against his naked torso as though under a spell. The passion was ebbing, leaving feelings of love. It wasn't right to be falling in love with her daughter's boyfriend, especially under the circumstances. She knew it was the after-effects of a deep orgasm, yet couldn't help the deep emotions.

He kissed her forehead, then her eyes. He left her with a light kiss on the lips, then slid off the bed. With dreamy half closed eyes she admired his cute bottom and muscular legs. He was leaving her in a state of bliss. She didn't want to think about him leaving her for her daughter. A nasty twinge of jealousy stung her.

He turned toward her and smiled over his shoulder, to renew the joy she felt. Nothing mattered except that she was his. She was his lover and was there to satisfy him. She rolled into a ball, hugging a pillow, squeezing it tight as though it was him. A pleasant smile lit her lips as she fell asleep.

12