All Comments on 'The Breast Machine'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Nice. I hope you continue it. Maybe some unforeseen consequences like a bonding between the three. The women need him now because he was the first that took them while under the spell of the machine.

I'm not a fan of over-sized tits, but as long as they aren't too big it's all good. The mental re-wiring can be very hot, though.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi Fermy. Oversize breasts do something for some and you know I like to explore everything possible and not possible, yet. I write science fiction stories and world war 2 stories. You know me well enough to know where this may go. Undecided yet, but it looks inevitable. My number one issue is exploring relationships - strange ones, and ordinary ones taken to the extreme. Thanks for the comment, Gary

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago
Looking forward to it.

There's a lot of potential in this story idea, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. As for the boobs, as long as they're not silly in their size, I'm okay with it. Beachballs on a petite woman isn't attractive, but going from a b-cup to a d-cup isn't a bad thing....

What's next? Is the mother addicted/bonded to him because she got the whole wad? Yea, the orgasm stops the mutation in the mammary, but is there more that the scientists didn't discover? Are they now naturally submissive to the guy because he was the first to bring them to orgasm when under the influence of the machine? Are there nipple rings in the future?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good story and I hope that there's more to come.

With John filling his girlfriend's mother with his young sperm, she may be knocked up, and he could be the father to his own brother in law, if he marries his girlfriend.

John needs to get control of that little black box, and find out all of what it can do to the two women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A machine that makes women horny, grows

their boobs, and can only be cured by cum? Not sure why any corporation would fund the research, but I intend to read some more.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Weird Device

The device was an experiment, using harmonics to excite the water and fat in body cells. With cancer cells the target, this was a first test, and less risky. The experiment was to see if they could build tissue in breasts. It would mean a woman wouldn't need to have an operation, and the breasts would be natural, no implants.

Unfortunately the side effect was for the subject to become excessively horny. The sexual tension could only be relieved through an orgasm, induced by a man's orgasm. Ah! That bit is stretching things too far, err, excuse the pun. The next experimental device had a corrected sound wave, and didn't excite the subject sexually.

Subsequent devices are being built to excite cancerous growths, only not to enlarge them, but to destroy them. Different harmonics for different cancers seems the way forward. It's still in the laboratory test stage, but there is hope for success. Donations to the institute can be made through me by sending cash to - wait a minute, I have the details here somewhere . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES