All Comments on 'The Bred Ones Ch.02'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!

Well damn that was steamy! Definitely loving these two, and their moxie, and so glad they fought it tooth and nail. I am curious to see what happens next, and I am looking forward to Madeline and Alex bonding a bit. They seem to have a pretty good understanding of one another, and obvious chemistry, but still would like to see them getting to know each other a bit more. If I had one complaint it would be that it was too short!!!! Gimme more! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us, and get some answers on this program and its inception, as well as what will happen to Madeline and Alex in the long run. 5* from me!

All The Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really Hot!

Wish I could rate it a 6. Beautifully erotic writing with fascinating characters. Thank you, I can't wait for the next chapter.

QueenAnastasiaQueenAnastasiaover 9 years agoAuthor

Just posted Ch.03 so it will be available as soon as they review/upload it. It's a lot longer, so hopefully you all enjoy it! Thanks for all the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck!

One complaint. Length.otherwise awesome job!

ElenadarkskyElenadarkskyover 9 years ago
LOVELY!

This story has had me on the edge of my seat I love the theme slowly becoming more and more BDSM based! very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next

When's the next chapter going up? 5/5.

QueenAnastasiaQueenAnastasiaover 9 years agoAuthor

lol! It will continue to tickle the edge of BDSM. Just trying to write the story how I would want it to happen to me, so my personal preferences are heavily influencing what goes down. To each her own, I know, but I'm glad it's so well received.

I've already submitted Ch,03 so it will come up as soon as it's reviewed and goes through the site process. Ch.04 will be done tonight and then uploaded.

Submittals will slow down after that. I generally post when I or my spouse is on travel. This place is sort of my little secret ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gifted Writer

Agent Alpha story please finish last chapter was August 23, 2014.

Thank You.

abingtonabingtonover 9 years ago
eleven days

I came upon this story after reading the magnificent " Eleven Days by Christie ! I do like this kind of scientific edge to this type of story. Do continue with it. As I hope Christie gives us s sequel to Eleven Days.

Sman4444Sman444410 months ago

I do like the fact that they are both reluctant - makes it very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous