All Comments on 'The Breeders'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CuCernunnosCuCernunnosalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

Interesting story line and a wonderful first-time scene. My only complaint is a lack of description of the women.

Keep it up though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She was almost 9 a decade ago but became Queen at 24?

PeepItPeepItabout 11 years ago
Uhmmmnnn....

....I am jaded. The premises for the story is believable. The weather and passengers response are believable as well. It's just....I can't understand...... why I don't find this story necessarily..... HOT!? Warm, just not FUCKING HOT. It seems to read like a newspaper article or some documentary shit. Like I said....I'm.jaded...too much erotica! There did not seem to be any genuine emotion....an anticipation or feeling of lust or attraction from the main character. A description of the other women around the campfire? Description of the guards...tits?...thick? womanly? childlike? This story read like its about a jaded person making the best of an experience that is considered just a tad above boring. What about HIS feelings of lust or attraction? What did he feel as he smelled pussy? Was she creamy? What did she feel like when he first touched her and his cock or balls or both, how did they react? what was her smell like? how did his cock feel when he saw her?did he just pump action or throw in a screw move? grabbed her thighs? knees, ass cheeks? Was he tempted to throw her on her back and just fuck the shit out of her or what? FUCK! Whatever....it's your universe and I'm just a jaded Peeping Tom walking through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
467 Followers
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES