The Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

Contessa considered this for a moment. The beast did have a point. It had been almost a decade since their last breeder was killed. Contessa was only nine on that day, her mother almost forty. Her mother died only fifteen years later from a snake-bite, and Contessa was made queen at only twenty-four years of age, the youngest queen to rule this island in more than seventy years. She conceded, "Fine, your women will not be harmed unless they harm one of ours. This is the best I can do for you. Do we have a bargain?"

Micah turned to the other three men, "Guys, I am truly sorry to have gotten us into this predicament, but here we are. I'm not making decisions for you. If you don't agree to this, then they'll force you to do their bidding. Then, because I haven't honored the bargain, they may just kill the women as a lesson."

Rick sighed, "Well, I always wanted to be a ladies' man. I guess this is my chance. Besides, how bad could it be?"

Seeing it Rick's way, the other two men, Steven and Kit shrugged.

"I guess we don't have any choice, so okay," Kit muttered.

Steven added, "Better to go along willingly then to be forced."

Micah nodded and turned to the three women, "Ladies, this seems to be the only way to keep you three alive. Can you promise me that, whatever happens, you won't do anything to cause them to hurt or kill you? If you get hurt or killed, your blood will be on my hands as well, for getting us all in this situation. I don't want to have to explain to the creator why I allowed you all to die."

The women nodded. Millie spoke solemnly, "Micah, you don't have to do this. Maybe we can take them if we work together."

"With our bare hands? No, their darts can fly faster than we can run. Until the opportunity presents itself, we'll all do what they say. Unless we can all escape, nobody lifts a finger against them. Got it?"

The others nodded, and Micah turned again to the blonde woman, "We are at your service."

The blonde woman ordered them to be released from the cage one by one, only to be tethered and bound as they exited. The others were led away into a small village and into elaborate huts. Micah followed behind the blonde woman, the rope in her hand as she led him to a larger hut, decorated on the outside by tusks that looked to have come from boars. She pulled him inside and he looked around in wonder. Many of the same crates that he had seen during the day when he'd dove and entered the wreck of the trade ship were used to decorate the inside of this hut, and several of the items in the crates were being used, such as the fine china.

"The trade ship I saw today," Micah barely spoke above a whisper, "That was the ship that brought you here."

"You found it? Yes, it sank ages ago, and now it houses fish and coral. Curses to it, and the men who sailed it! The only good thing that ever came of it and them was what I rule now. A life of simplicity is what we strive for. Our petty squabbles are dealt with easily. There are no battles, no complications other than, of course, the occasional visitor or two. Breeding is normally our biggest problem. We have much to make up for. As you may have noticed, our numbers are fewer. At one time, there were over a hundred of us, but for a decade, we've had no breeders."

Micah listened to the blonde woman, who spoke eloquently for having spent her entire life on this island. He imagined that her ancestors, all the way back since the trade ship had first come here, had done well to teach their daughters if they all spoke as this woman did.

The woman yanked lightly on his tether, "Come this way." He followed her into a room, where two younger girls waited. To the girls, the woman ordered, "Bring a tub of water. He is to be washed immediately." The girls bowed and complied, rushing from the room. She motioned to a small stool, indicating that he sit on it. He did so, and she told him to undress.

He unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, and she examined his chest, shoulders, and back.

"Impressive...you are able to breed, are you not?"

Micah nodded, a bit embarrassed, "Last time I checked."

"Excellent! Once you have been washed, we will see if this is true."

Having gathered her meaning, he, for the first time, took a closer look at this blond woman. Her figure was a bit thin, but her breasts were full, her hips were curvy, and her legs were muscular. Despite her appearance of being dirty, upon closer scrutiny, it was the cloak she'd made from plant life that had given him the earlier impression. Under it, he could tell that she was quite clean. Of course, her hair was a bit tangled, but that was minor. As she watched him looking her up and down, she smiled a little,

"It won't just be myself that puts you to work. Between you and the other three men, you will breed with all of the women who are of age. We must bear many children so that we may continue our existence on this island. It shouldn't be too difficult for you or the others. Men typically want to do that all the time anyway."

The young girls brought a large tub, assisted by two others, and set it down. The extra girls left, and the two young girls stood guard with spears, watching Micah with interest. In the tub floated a sponge and several petals of a strange flower.

"Finish undressing and I shall examine the rest of you," the woman insisted.

Micah took his shoes off, stood up, and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down with his underwear. He waited, and the blonde woman walked around him, examining him carefully, her fingers barely touching him. Each small contact sent a shiver through him, and he was getting aroused.

Seeing the symptoms of his arousal, the woman smiled again, and trailed her fingers to his erection. She wrapped her fingers around it, marveling at its size.

"Quite impressive!" she exclaimed, "It's quite large. Good, now sit in the water."

The man sat down in the water, which was not very cold. When her servant girls came forward to wash him, Contessa waved them away angrily. She did not want them getting ideas. Contessa sat on the stool behind him and began washing him with the sponge, taking her time. She had never seen an actual penis before, just the implements that the older girls used to practice on themselves to get used to the feeling. All of the women on her island were forbidden to use the implements until their eighteenth birthday. The implements, being made to model after the actual thing, were smaller, because of the size of the last few men who had been there more than twenty years ago. Contessa was a bit frightened by the fact that this man's penis was easily larger and bigger around than their implements. She found herself wanting to touch it again. She made him stand in the large tub, and his erection, having not faded in the cool water, stood out proudly from his body, dripping water from it and the bush of pubic hair around the base.

Micah watched as she reached out to touch it, actually hesitating a second before her fingers closed around it again. He watched her eyes on it, and couldn't help but notice that she was a bit nervous by the size. He resisted the urge to laugh, as that might offend her. Her fingers moved along his length for a few seconds. He waited while she continued to touch him, even brushing the fingers of her other hand through his bush, cupping his testicles, as though she had never before seen one. But she was supposed to be the queen of this island. How could she not have? When her grip on his shaft tightened, his knees became weak, and he groaned, which seemed to break her hypnotic trance. She straightened up, hurriedly washed him, and had her servants dry him off, whispering harshly to the servants.

Contessa hissed to her servant girls, "If you so much as touch him the wrong way, I will have you flogged before the village. Dry him off, and send him to my bed, and do it quickly."

The girls hurried to the man, dried him off, and led him to a large bed covered by very old and repeatedly mended, but clean sheets. After making him lie down, the servants left, and Contessa stood next to the bed. She undressed slowly, not being seductive, but because she was a bit frightened. She had only seen this being done, and had read of it, but here she was, about to experience it for the first time. The implements were one thing, but it was not the real thing. Nude, she ordered her servants to wait just outside the room, and to not even think of peeking.

Micah waited on the bed as the servant girls, hiding smiles, left the room, and the woman got onto the bed, her nervousness apparent in her eyes and movements. Was this woman really as inexperienced as she appeared? He couldn't keep quiet.

"May I ask your name? It wouldn't seem right if we're not introduced."

The woman jumped a little at his voice before she could catch herself. Glaring at him for making her jump, she said crossly, "I am Contessa. Now cease your blathering."

Resisting the urge to smile, he replied, "I'm Micah. And I know that this is your first time."

Drawing back in shock, Contessa stammered, "You know no...how could you possibly know such a thing?"

"This isn't my first go-round with a woman. It's okay. If you'll allow me, I can make it a bit easier for you."

Still nervous, yet curious, she asked, "And how would you do that?"

Sitting up, and then kneeling in front of her, he held his hand out. After a moment's hesitation, she took it, and he had her lie down on the bed. She complied, eyeing his warily, ready to jump up and yell for her servants if this was some sort of trickery. Micah, however, having committed himself to this, figured that if he was going to be a breeder, he was going to make each time good for both of them.

He eased himself down and had her open her firm legs. Her pubic hair was a bit shaggy, but this was to be expected. He could try to speak to her about that some other time. He placed his hands on her thighs and stroked slowly, and then massaged her pubic area, letting his fingers drift occasionally on her outer lips.

A bit irritated, Contessa snapped, "All of us know how to touch ourselves. Do you think we are that naïve?"

Nodding, Micah placated, "I'm sure you do. Just be patient, and you'll understand."

Moving up her body, he stroked her breasts, teasing her rose-colored nipples to hardness, causing her to gasp. He replaced his hand with his mouth, using his tongue to continue what he did with his fingers, capturing each nipple between his lips, and she arched her back in response. When he reached down and moved his fingers between her legs, he found her more than moist. He could smell her readiness, and he decided to see for himself.

He bundled the blanket on the bed and lifted her hips to prop her up. He used his fingers to open her outer lips and reached out with his tongue to have a taste. She reacted as if hit with an electrical current, her hips leaving the bundled blanket and pressing against his mouth. Keeping the pressure as light as he could handle, he licked from down to up, almost lapping at her, barely grazing her clitoris. She sighed, and her hips moved as she humped against his mouth, almost begging for his tongue. With her juices practically flowing, the movement of her body, and her wordless cries, Micah could tell that she was nearing her climax. He focused his attention on her clitoris, flicking the bud lightly, and that was all it took. She froze, as if someone had paused her with a remote, her hips tensed, her round, firm butt completely off the bundled blanket, her fingers clutching the sheets, a look of utter surprise on her face, and her thighs pressed painfully against Micah's head. For almost six seconds, she stayed frozen like that, and just when Micah thought she might not breathe again, she exhaled forcefully with a cry, and her body relaxed, falling back onto the bed. Micah, having continued to flick the swollen bud while she had locked up, was almost overwhelmed by the continuous flow of her juices. Then, when her cried had stilled, and her hips stopped moving, he let go and sat up, waiting for her to calm.

For more than five minutes, she lay there, gasping for breath, her body trembling in the aftershock of her orgasm. When she could breathe normally, she sat up, the expression on her face still that of surprise.

"It was so intense!" was all she could manage.

Micah smiled a little, "It's not quite over, yet."

She pulled him down next to her, and rolled on top of him, straddling his hips, his erection only inches from her. He looked up at her as she hesitated, hoping she wouldn't just drop down onto it.

Now that she was about to put it inside her, she grew scared. But as she looked down at him, she saw that he was patiently waiting for her. She calmed herself as best as she could, and eased herself down until the tip of his shaft pressed against her inner lips. Still a bit worried that she wouldn't be able to take his size, that he might possibly tear her, she slowly brought a bit of him into her, a little more, until the head was fully within her, and she was amazed that she could handle that much. Little by little his length entered her, and after a few seconds in between to get used to his size, it took almost thirty seconds, but he was fully inside her, and she not only took it, but it felt good! Contessa could feel him stretching her, but despite her fear, there was almost no pain. Feeling more confident, she began moving on him, and he reached up to touch her breasts, which she happily allowed. With him inside her and his hands fondling her breasts, she quickly reached climax a second time, and it caused him to gasp as she squeezed him inside of her a bit painfully.

She gasped and cried out, enjoying him immensely, her hands on his chest. She had barely started, and she'd climaxed twice already. She wondered how many more she'd have before he finally did, and secretly hoped that it would be awhile. As she continued to get used to it, her motions became more urgent, and she could already feel another climax building, and she worked to reach it, her rhythm increasing, his hands on her, touching, causing all kinds of pleasant sensations. Then her third climax hit like a thunderbolt, causing her to shake and gasp, so he held her down on him, stroking her back and her hair while she rode it out. He planted kisses on her neck and ear, and when she came down, she looked at him oddly.

She panted, "For being captive, you behave strangely. I cannot even begin to understand why."

Micah shrugged, breathing a little heavy himself, "If this is your first with a man, then I'd like to make it as good as I possibly can. Besides, I was afraid that you'd faint, and that I'd have to start all over again."

Contessa laughed, "I almost did."

Resuming an easy rhythm, he began feeling himself grow near, and he lifted his hips to meet her, feeling her shuddering, once again getting close herself, and as she began contracting around him, deliciously tight, it sent him over the edge. He groaned out, and shot burst after burst of his semen into her. Unfortunately, it only reminded him that this was her purpose for allowing him inside her. Feeling him spew his seed into her brought her to orgasm one more time, and his erection was already withering when she collapsed on top of him, sweaty, gasping, her chest heaving. She didn't move until he had withered enough to withdraw from her. Then she only rolled onto her back to catch her breath.

Feeling a bit depressed from being reminded of his whole purpose while captive, Micah sighed. Was this all he would be good for? He started to roll over away from her, but she grabbed his shoulder and pulled, so he let himself be turned to face her. The look on her face stopped him. She actually appeared to be hurt by his attempt to move away from her. For a few moments she looked at him, looking as if she might cry, and then made a small attempt to control her feelings.

"I almost hoped before we... that you would just lie still and do what needed to be done. Then it would just be... business. But now, I can't bear the thought of you with any other, and this is wrong. Was this your plan?"

Micah smiled sadly, "I meant every word I said. If this is going to be my sole purpose for living, to be a breeder, then my plan is to make every time count. I'm sorry if this has complicated things for you."

Contessa chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, and then replied, "I guess that if I try to keep you here, the others may question my commitment to them. I have no choice."

"I guess you don't. But... what would you do with a breeder that can't get you pregnant but could still get it up?"

Contessa sighed, "Those who cannot fulfill their purpose are to be put to death. Why do you ask? Are you worried about your ability to give us children?"

Micah shook his head, "No, I was just curious."

To allow him the night to recuperate, Contessa slept soundly next to him. Two new guards replaced the others, keeping a close eye on him. Micah began to wonder how the others were faring with their new duties. Despite his own duties, he had mixed feelings. Even though he was captive, and had to, he had found himself enjoying his experience with Contessa. Her enthusiasm for sex cast her in a different light from the cold, cruel queen of this island. He actually felt a longing to stay with her, but as she herself said, he was to be sent around to get as many women pregnant as possible. She had thought it was his plan to create these feelings in her, and while it would be nice to claim that it was, he hadn't even begun to think it. Finally, as the two girls stood watch, he fell asleep.

*

You can bet that there'll be more to come on this...in fact, Chapter 2 is already in work. Enjoy, vote, leave comments!

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers
12