All Comments on 'The Bride's Mother'

by garterman36

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Begging

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE OLDER WOMEN !!!!!

Please write more parts !!! Loved it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
exlnt start

keep on truckin'

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Very erotic

Very nice build up, just rushed enough as two lovers may rush at first. Please consider a part 2.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 13 years ago
Good beginning

you definitely need to continue this. What transpires the next day and even after that would make for a great continuation with 1 or 2 more parts.

boogieman10469boogieman10469over 13 years ago
VERY nice start

Well written and great build up....you should definitely continue with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wedding

i was the best man,the brides mum came up after the wedding and said i had been great,good speech,lots of fun, would i join her in her room for a celebratory drink.O.k.,Sascha is 45 i am 23,i went up,knocked,she came to the door in her pantyhose and bra,nice rounded women.I walked in,my cock going hard,she said the wedding has made me so horny,please fuck me.I took off my pants and shirt,my cock straight out,she stroked it,led me into the bedroom,knelt on the bed,i pulled her hose and panties down and pushed my hard cock straight up inside her.She yelled but then pushed back as i fucked her as hard as i could,her pussy wet and grasping at my cock until i blasted my sperm deep inside her.i stayed hard,she got me to lick her pussy and fuck her again,this time longer and she orgasmed twice before i filled her again.I stayed with her that night,she woke me up with my cock in her mouth before i came in what must have been the last of my cumm which she swallowed.I see her occasionally but she has a new guy,lucky man.

klippertklippertover 13 years ago
good ride.

Luv LUV mature gals. Great ride. I had the pleasure of be educated by a Mature Lady. She taught me the fine points of desire and pleasing a women... I wasn't yet One-eight, she was damn hot.... One thing she taught me.... the pleasures of Anal play, fingers, toys, fucking.... and what became my fetish....licking her beautiful ass.. Not to mention she was a 48yr old divorcee and a smooth shaven pussy..... my first and I have never gone back.....

I hope this wedding encounter has some ass play.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 13 years ago
Very nice!

Great build up, very erotic. My wife is 46 and enjoys sex, especially oral more and more as she gets older. This story needs to continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous