The Brit Ch. 03: Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" I grunted, the pressure down below had reached a critical level. I carried on pumping my cock as hard as I could until the first load of my hot cum shot deep into her. I held her close, tightly shutting my eyes as spurt after spurt flooded Natalie's pussy. I could feel her cunt squeeze my raging dick, milking it.

Finally, and after so much cum, my dick began to shrink. I pulled out and collapsed on the floor. Looking at the sofa and my exhausted girlfriend lying on it with my cum dripping out of her pussy; I realized I'll have some explaining to do with the office cleaners. Natalie rolled off the sofa and snuggled up against me, kissing me gently. We laid there, naked, drenched in sweat and other fluids on the carpet. Natalie opened her mouth, "Your place?" she said softly with a small smile.

I got to my feet and was about to grab our clothes, but Natalie held onto me. "Let me clean you up first," she grinned and got onto her knees. She lowered her head and engulfed my slick cock. I threw my head back as I felt Natalie's tongue bath my shaft. After a couple minutes of her suck and licking, my dick was clean and began to rise again.

Natalie pulled her lips off me and stood up. "Your monster's back," she smirked, "Come on, let's go home and tie me up!"

--

After catching up with a thousand emails, writing a dozen or so memos and checking what my underlings were doing during my time off, I felt the need to relax. Thinking against going to the nearest bar, I set my team for fantasy football, watched an episode of I.T. Crowd for nostalgia and replied to Natalie's texts. Like me, she was catching up with the holiday workload and had to stay late. She then mentioned that Trish offered to come over and cook for us while wearing just an apron. I asked if she was joking, but knowing Trish, I could see myself walking into my condo and see her dressed like that.

Fuck, I'm so hungry and thirsty. Maybe if Alicia is already out for lunch, I could lock the door and deal with my raging hard-on, then get a sandwich.

But before I could make a move, the door to my office swung open without warning. It was Gavin, my boss. He always bursts into my office without knocking or telling me that he was coming. He says he likes to keep me on my toes. Dick. Whenever Gavin runs into my office, either he wants me to do his work or he's going to drag me somewhere that I don't want to go to.

"Anthem. Lunch. Now." He said, hastily and with a big, dumb grin on his face.

I reluctantly nodded and followed him.

An hour and a half later, I was eating pork chops with Gavin, Simon and three other managers, whose names I never ever remember. Five of us, all men because this is the finance industry, briefly chatted about the holidays. Unfortunately, Gavin quickly dominated the lunch, wanting to talk about some of the women he's been fucking.

"So Callum... what did you do during the holidays?" Simon asked while Gavin was in the men's. Unlike the others, he actually seemed sincere and wanted to know.

"I flew back to London. Had the traditional British Christmas, turkey, roast potatoes and lots of mulled wine. Watched a lot of football, which means even more drinking," I grinned, "I spent New Year's Eve here with the girlfriend."

Gavin then took control back of the conversation, graphically describing his New Year's Eve with a twenty-something yoga instructor.

Like I told Alicia, I flew back on the 23rd, arriving at Heathrow late in the evening. I could have left earlier, but I wanted to spend the least amount of time in London as possible. The tickets were booked way before Thanksgiving, so the addictive sex I was having with Natalie and Trish wasn't the reason. The old man and I never had a great relationship, so the thought of being cooped up in a 3 bedroom semi in North London was making me anxious.

Dragging my carryon, I strode out of arrivals while staring at my phone, thinking on how I was to get to my father's house. Black cabs are a rip-off, there's no right spot for an Uber pickup and if I take the tube, I'll have to come into the city and then go back out.

"Callum!"

A voice called out.

I looked up and saw my half-sister the standing behind the guard rail. Recovering from the initial shock that Lucy would actually pick me up from the airport, I carefully examined my half-sister as I walked towards her. Twenty-one with wavy dark red hair, porcelain skin and what looks like a modest bust. She was dressed in tight jeans, a hoodie and a jacket, not very sexy but I could see why she was getting checked out.

During the last couple of days, I've been spending a lot of my time checking out her Instagram account, just trying to determine if my half-sister is hot or not. Since Black Friday, I have spent hours interrogating Natalie, trying to get her to dissect her incestuous feelings and her attraction to her own mother. I guess I just wanted to know if I would suddenly find myself desperately needing to fuck my half-sister or my female cousins. Maybe I'm overthinking this shit?

"Hey," Lucy said.

"Lucy," I softly smiled, "How is it going?"

We made some small talk as we walked to her car. I found out that she's working as a receptionist for some property firm near South Bank. She's still doing Instagram modeling, but it has been quiet recently. She then hit me a number of questions, how's work going, how's living in Chicago and if I was seeing someone. As we drove to the house, I was waiting for Lucy to ask for money. I figured that was the reason she picked me up. But after asking about a Midwest winter, Lucy went quiet and let me nod off for a quick nap.

I spent most of Christmas Eve in a pub, catching up with old mates over ten pints. Therefore I spent Christmas morning very hungover while we exchanged gifts. Dad looked predictably unimpressed with a present, a bottle of twenty-year-old whiskey that cost $200. Carol said she liked the purse I got her, while Lucy gave me an awkward hug after I handed her a necklace. After watching some TV and talking about the Boxing Day games with Dad, we sat down for dinner at 3.

As with every other meal I've had in this house, we ate in near silence, occasionally breaking the typically British atmosphere to talk about the food or what is going to happen on Eastenders. As I reached for another helping of roast potatoes, I heard my phone buzz. It was from Natalie, wishing me a Merry Christmas.

"No phones," Dad quickly growled.

"Sorry," I replied as I pressed the power button.

"Who is it?" Lucy asked, strangely becoming interested in my life.

"It's from Natalie. I've been seeing her for the last couple of weeks." I shrugged.

"I didn't know that you have a girlfriend," Lucy said, her eyes narrowed as she looked at me across the table. There's something off about her. Maybe, she wants to borrow a lot of money or needs my help in getting a flat.

"Yeah I ...fuck," I moaned as my phone buzzed again.

It was from Natalie again. But it wasn't a text, but a photo.

Natalie and Trish were in their living room, standing in front of the Christmas tree. My girlfriend had one hand around her mother's waist while the other outstretched to the photo. She was resting her head on Trish's massive bust and grinning. But what made me swear, make my eyes bulge out and my dick instantly hard was what they were wearing. Trish was dressed as a sexy Mrs. Claus, a bright red corset with white trim, a red thong, matching red stockings and a Santa hat. Natalie was wearing a similar type of outfit but in green and white, looking gorgeous as her mother's helper elf.

I then looked up and saw my family staring at me with a bemused look on their faces. As my phone vibrated half a dozen times, I quickly hid it from their prying eyes and tried to carry on eating. My brain began to go crazy imagining all the photos Natalie had just sent me. After we finished eating and cleaning up, I sat down for a moment, pretending not to be itching to go upstairs and check my phone. I watched the Strictly Christmas special for about ten minutes before saying that I need a nap, lying that I was still jetlagged.

Dad mumbled something, while Carol reminded me that she'll be serving Christmas pudding in an hour. Lucy gave me a long, measured look as I walked out of the living room. I rushed to the spare room and instantly jumped on the bed, pulling out my phone, eager to see what Natalie and Trish had sent me.

In the next photo, Natalie and Trish had their arms around each other's waists. Their mouths were open and their tongues were poking out, fluttering against each other. God, they look so fucking sexy. I could feel my dick grow uncomfortably hard under my jeans.

For the next one, Natalie and Trish had their hands on each other's breasts. Both were grinning and staring each other, as they pinched the other's erect nipples. I reluctantly peeled my eyes off the screen and checked if the bedroom was closed. It was. I then swiped to the next photo, seeing my two blonde smokeshows now kissing while their tits mashed together. I let out a groan and I had no choice but to unzip my jeans. It's been two days since I've last had sex and it was driving me crazy.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as I saw the next picture. Instead of the light, softcore display of affection in the previous photos, this was fucking hardcore. Natalie was on the floor, her legs spread wide open with Trish leaning in and licking her daughter's nipple. The blonde MILF had a candy cane patterned glass dildo and was fucking Natalie's slick pussy. Without thinking, I slowly started to stroke my rock hard dick as I focused on my girlfriend's very satisfied face.

My dick was pulsating, precum was oozing of the throbbing head and my heart was racing. I then saw the next photo and lost all control. Trish was on her hands and knees, waving her ass to the camera, Natalie was looking at the phone, sly smirk on her face as she pushed a red jeweled butt plug in her mum's arsehole. I felt like I was back in Chicago, fucking Trish while Natalie fucked her ass with that same butt plug. My balls tightened and I released a torrid of cum.

--

After lunch, I returned to my office and attempted to do some work. I really should have taken more days off during Christmas. Alicia handed me a bunch of reports that I was supposed to look over, but my eyes were quickly drawn to her unbuttoned shirt. Wow. She was really showing a lot of cleavage. Maybe, I should speak to Natalie and see if I can get my assistant to join us.

While I pretended to do some work, reasoning that I should ease myself in, I received a text from Trish. She was asking how I was doing, if I was bored yet and if I was cool with having baked ziti for dinner. Trish then ended the message with some very unsubtle innuendo about how hot and wet she is getting cooking. God, I hope Alicia doesn't walk in and catch me with my dick rock hard.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been traveling to Naperville more than I ever thought I would ever do. To be honest, I've never heard of the town before Natalie gave me her address for Thanksgiving and now it's my second home. I quickly got into a routine of sneaking out early on Friday, meet Natalie for some drinks, take an Uber to Union Station, and an hour later I'm fucking Natalie while she eats out her mum on the dining table.

Trish is a lot of fun, a lot of intense-fucking fun. While I'm getting close to using the L-word with Natalie, my relationship with Trish was different, based on pure lust. We just fucked non-stop. Like the other day, I walked on her doing Pilates while wearing skintight yoga pants. As soon as she got her hands and knees, I yanked those pants down and drove my dick deep into her cunt. Trish quickly screamed for me to fuck her harder.

The dynamic between mom and daughter got pretty interesting, especially when it came to sex. As I said, Natalie is my girlfriend while Trish's like a fuck buddy for both of us. She was free to sleep with anyone else and had been on some dates, but Trish has said she prefers my cock. Natalie though would occasionally get upset if I were spending too much time fucking her mother, but then sometimes she would eagerly get Trish involved in our playtimes. There were times, however, when my girls just wanted to have fun between themselves and I was only allowed to watch.

We would tell anyone who asked that I was sleeping in Natalie's bedroom and I've got a drawer. Obviously, we were lying, Natalie and I would spend our weekends in Trish's bedroom, utilizing her king-size bed. I quickly became the man of the house with two gorgeous blondes waiting on me in a perpetual state of nudity. A usual weekend for the three of us would a late dinner on Friday where Natalie and Trish would be wearing something sexy, we'd fuck, I'd spend time with Natalie, fuck, take the two of them to somewhere special, fuck, help out around the house and the fuck some more before taking the train back to Chicago.

There was only one small problem with this, Stephen. Trish gave me the bullet point version of their relationship. She was 16 went she met Stephen at some college party she and her friends snuck into. They had sex, she got pregnant and they decided to get married. Twenty or so years of unhappy marriage later, they finally separated but not yet divorced. Stephen says he needs time before he signs any paper. So while Trish keeps the house, she occasionally has to play the loving wife in front of his family and friends. That means that every once in a while, I'll find Stephen scowling at me as I had my breakfast.

Knowing that he will be a temporary obstacle, I continued spending all my time with Natalie and Trish and enjoying every moment of it. It was a shame that I couldn't spend that much time with them over the holidays. After spending Christmas with my family and the rest of the time either watching football or drinking, I flew back to Chicago for New Year's Eve, desperate for sex. My time in London was the longest I had gone without fucking.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone screamed.

As Auld Lang Syne played on cue and the footage fireworks illuminated the room through the big screen TV, I grabbed Natalie and gave her a long kiss. She looked so fucking sexy in that black dress, I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I landed in Chicago in the morning and I made my way to Naperville for the New Year's Eve party that Trish was hosting. I really didn't think that I would be celebrating the end of 2018 in the suburbs, nor did Natalie, but there was promised of some freaky New Year sex.

While we and every other couple at the party followed tradition and kissed, I saw Trish standing near us, alone. Stephen was visiting his family over the holidays, or that was the lie Trish told everyone. She would give some of her friends a quick peck on the cheek or a brief hug, but her eyes stayed on us. She was jealous or filled with lust or both. I was tempted to take her in my arms and give her a taboo-breaking kiss. The glittery gold sequin dress she had on with the short length and deep front cut, it was clouding my mind with lust. Hell, I think Natalie was also horny for her mother.

Trish walked away, making up some excuse of a need to freshen up. "She looks good," Natalie whispered in my ear; evidently both of us were watching Trish's swinging ass as she walked away. "It's a shame that we can't be more open with our relationship,"

"You want to be?" I replied back as we slowly danced.

"Some of the time. But I do love the secrecy," Natalie smirked, "I know Mom wanted a kiss from you at midnight even if it'll make everyone lose their minds."

"It's a damn shame," I said.

"I know. So why don't you..." Natalie leaned in, we were whispering, but we were also in a room filled with family and old friends, "...give her, her first fucking of 2019."

"Really," I smiled back, "sure you don't want it first?"

"Of course I do, but it's only fair and sometimes we have to make sacrifices for our family," Natalie kissed me and then announced that she was getting a drink.

I waited for her to leave before I made my move, best to stagger our exits so it won't look suspicious. Actually, I don't know if that's right or not. I left the living room and saw if I could catch up with Trish. She had disappeared and so had Natalie. I then walked into the kitchen, thinking that Trish was getting another drink. The kitchen was filled with people drinking and eating; also an impromptu game of beer pong. She wasn't there, but Natalie was. She had aunts and other family friends around her, grilling her on her relationship with me. They didn't see me, but Natalie did. She glanced at me, pointed up and when back to her conversation.

I mouthed "Thanks," back at her and quickly left. There were a lot of guests milling around the hall which could be good or bad, either they'll be too self-involved and won't notice me running after my girlfriend's mother or a dozen witnesses that just saw Trish and me sneaking off together. I crept upstairs, trying to be as nonchalant as I could. I had my phone out, prepared to tell anyone who stopped me that I'm calling home.

Upstairs was relatively empty, a couple was dry-humping in the guest bedroom and a group of women bitching about their husbands in the bathroom. Shit, I would have thought that's where Trish would be hiding. Then I remembered the bedrooms, both Natalie and Trish had locked theirs, Natalie explaining that only people she wants fucking in her room are either her and me, Trish and me, Trish and her or the three of us together. Hearing the couple slowly down and the women finishing their cocktails, I tiptoed to the master bedroom, finding it unlocked. Seeing that no one was paying attention to me, I quickly walked in and shut the door.

"Oh," I moaned. I half-expected to find Trish in her underwear and on the bed, ideally playing with herself as she waited for me. But the room was completely empty.

Figuring that she's either a ghost or she's in the ensuite. I grabbed the handle and the yanked the door open. Trish had her back to me, looking at the mirror as she reapplied her lipstick. She ignored me at first, just pursing her lips while she painted her lips red. After a few moments of her blanking me, Trish looked at my reflection through the mirror and dropped her lipstick. She turned around and did the Home Alone face at me.

"Callum!" Trish yelled, sounding incredibly and realistically shocked at my presence. "You shouldn't be here," she said in now a flamboyant tone, "I'm your girlfriend's mother!"

I said nothing. I turned around and shut the door. I pulled off my blazer, folded it and hung it over the tub rim. I then stood directly in front of Trish, amazed by her beauty. Trish's dress clung to her curves perfectly, her cleavage overwhelming my eyes while the hem had been pulled up, displaying her slender, tanned legs. Because she looked so fuckable in the bright light of the bathroom, I failed to notice the balled-up thong she held in her hand.

Knowing that we have a small window, I started to unbuckle my belt while Trish leaned back against the counter. "I want you now...," I demanded as I pulled out my cock, "Suck it."

"Oh fuck yes!" Trish said, getting on her knees so quickly she looked like a blur. She wrapped her full lips around my hard cock while she jerked me off. I was instantly rock hard to the point where it hurts, it was either due to Trish's experienced tongue or that we could get caught any moment. Trish moaned and groaned as she swallowed my entire shaft a couple of times. Her tongue swirling around my cock furiously.

"Hmm..." Trish sighed as she slowly pulled me out, "I can taste my daughter. Had some fun?" she asked, cocking one eyebrow. Earlier, when Trish was dealing with the food, Natalie and I snuck off and fucked in the garage, one last bit of fun in 2018. "She always tastes so good," Trish then resumed cleaning my cock of all residue of her daughter's juices. "All clean!" She squealed.