The Brit Ch. 03: Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to lift her up and bend her over the sink, but Trish had other ideas. She worked her tongue and throat muscle, making me groan and shudder, edging to me to the point of shooting off my load in her mouth. Trish began taking in more and more of my shaft down her. I let out a long, deep groan as I felt the back of her throat. Looking up at me with her blue eyes, I could tell she was trying to grin at me which was hard to do since my thick dick was buried in her mouth. Trish would pull off me and swirl her tongue around the pulsating tip before shoving me back down her throat. My instincts kicked in and I began pumping my hips, fucking her mouth. Trish moaned as pre-cum out of my dick, but her eyes widened like she just remembered something. She pushed me away, sliding her mouth off my tool and saying, "You're getting very excited. And as much as I would love to have my mouth filled with your cum, I prefer if you give me my first fucking of 2019."

Agreeing with her, I helped her up and then grabbed her waist, effortlessly lifting her up from the tiled floor. Trish shrieked and giggled as her foot hovered above the tiles. I moved her back to the sink, bending my girlfriend's mother over the sink with her legs spread wide. My eyes became glued to her round arse as Trish yanked up the hem of her dress and shoved her bum up in the air. God, she's got a great ass, if we had more time, I'd be grabbing the lube and giving her arse a great pounding.

"You're my slut, aren't you?" I growled at her as I grinded my thick member against her engorged pussy lips. "You like that, huh?" I asked over the sounds of Trish's purrs. I rubbed my swollen cockhead up and down her wet slit, eliciting more gasps and moans from her. I raised a hand and quickly had her massive tits in my palm. "What would your guests say if they caught you, fucking your daughter's boyfriend," I said, tugging her already erect nipples through the fabric.

"I will tell them...I'll tell them that I'm your slut," Trish shuddered, "Oh fuck," she then cried as I forced my cock into her with a hard and deep thrust. "Ohhh...fuck," Trish continued to groan as my prick throbbed, buried deep inside. Resting my hand on the small of her back, I frantically pounded her. Our breathing had become short and quick as I thrust back and forth while Trish bounced her ass on my invading pole. I was already getting close to the edge, she felt so wet and the way her pussy gripped my driving member was overwhelming me.

"Yes! More! Come on FUCK ME Callum!" Trish barked, pushing her ass back, grinding her pussy on my thrusting dick. Feeling dangerous, I slid a hand under her contorted body and I found her throbbing clit. "SHI-," Trish nearly screamed before covering her mouth. I eagerly rubbed her clit as she let a number of muffled shrieks and shook under me. Trish then stopped moving and went rigid, I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my cock as she began to cry and shake. I quickly had my hand over her hand, dampening her screams as Trish climaxed.

Over her labored breathing, I carried on drilling Trish as hard as I could. The stunning blonde MILF amazingly recovered and was begging for more, "Yes...yes...yes..." Trish hissed after each thrust. I was in heaven, happily slamming my cock deep into her while a party was going on downstairs. Actually, scratch that, it would be heaven if Natalie was here and getting involved.

Trish moaned again as she arched her back, crying out, "Oh yes, Callum!" as we carried on fucking. We could hear people outside, but it didn't matter nor did the various text alerts presumably coming from Natalie, asking where we are, we just frantically fucked. The thought of being caught had stopped being so frightening, the fear was energizing.

The sound of our bodies slapping against each other and Trish's guttural groans filled the bathroom.

"Shiiiiiiiitttt!" Trish screamed, throwing her head back as her cunt squeezed my ramming cock. I saw her raise a hand up to her mouth and then shrieked again, but this time it was muffled. Looking at the mirror, I saw that Trish had stuffed her panties in her mouth to muffle her screams. "Fuck...Callum, make me your slut, I want it hard!" I think she demanded, "Spank me!"

In my years of sexual activity, rough sex was something I never attempted, mainly because no woman in my fuck history had never agreed to it. But hearing Trish's pleading, I felt emboldened. I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back while I slammed my tool hard again and again. I then threw my hand back and slapped Trish's round ass. "OH FUCK!" Trish cried, shaking under me. I did it again, spanking her taut cheek a little harder. "SHIT...MORE!"

Complying with her muffled demands, I got in a rhythm of smacking her arse after each thrust. "Oh god...I fucking LOVE THIS!" Trish howled out as she fucked me back, throwing her arse back. Her right ass cheek was red and swollen, I was a little concerned by it, but when I slapped her again, Trish let out a long guttural groan. Trish then let out a would-be ear-piercing scream, thank god for the thong in her mouth; her body began to violently tremble to a level I've seen before. I continued slapping and pounding her ass as she rode out her orgasm.

My arms quickly wrapped around her waist, holding onto her as Trish twitch and shook. I have never got her to come that hard before. She went limp, crumpled over the sink but yet her pussy still gripped my throbbing member like a vice. She was still shaking as I grunted and groaned, I couldn't hold out any longer. Trish somehow sensed it and slowly fucked me back. "Oh fuck, take my cum!" I said as I pumped load after load of my hot thick cum into Trish's cunt as she laid in front of me, mewing.

As my cum flooded her cunt, Trish instantly became reenergized. "Yesssss..." she hissed, "I want it all," she begged.

She slammed her ass back and forth, the muscles of her blazing pussy milking me for all the cum I had. I released one or two more thick spurts of cum before my cock went limp. I slipped out of her drenched cunt and staggered back, crashing into the toilet bowl. Trish spun around and leaned back against the sink, my cum trickling down her thigh.

"That's quite a show,"

We both turn to the door, seeing that it was open and Natalie was standing there. I craned my neck to the side, praying that she was alone. Natalie shut the door and got down on her knees. Grabbing her mom's sexy toned legs, she attacked Trish's cunt, furiously running her tongue up and down, slurping on her mom's pussy lips and lapping up my cum.

"Oh god...fuck baby," Trish cried. She ran her hand through her daughter's hair, pushing Natalie's face even more against her cunt. Trish then quickly covered her mouth, muffling cries as she began to shake. Our eyes became locked as she came, shuddering and jerking against the sink. "Oh fuck..." Trish gasped as she nearly collapsed in an exhausted heap.

Natalie rose to her feet, her face flooded by her mother's juices, lipstick smeared and a big grin on her face. She moved her face inches away from her mom and stuck out her tongue. Trish opened her lips and fervently sucked on the red organ. I could feel my cock resurrect between my legs and I was ready to go again. As Trish grabbed my girlfriend's ass while their tongues dueled, I stood up and run my hands down both their shapely figures. With her eyes closed and still passionately kissing her mom, Natalie grabbed my cock and rapidly stroked it.

I was ready to undo my girlfriend's dress and celebrate 2019 with an intense incestuous threesome, but there was a knock on the bedroom door. The three of us instantly spread out in the bathroom, I guess trying to show our possible intruder that we were no way touching each other. A female voice called out for Trish, she waited for a moment and then knocked again. Getting no answer, we could hear her talk to someone, asking where the host had disappeared to before walking away.

Our eyes met and we slowly began to smile. We knew that we couldn't stay here all night, there would be too much suspicion. I quickly zipped up my pants and grabbed my blazer while the ladies reapplied their makeup. Natalie grabbed me and told me to go downstairs, make up some excuses for them while they get ready. She then gave me a quick kiss, the taste of her mom's juices still on her lips. I returned back to the party, hoping the house would be empty soon so I could have fun.

--

I was stared at the clock on the corner of my computer, waiting for it to go past 6:30. I had my jacket on and my briefcase in my hand. McAllen stresses that managers should be one of the last people on their floor, even if there is no work to do. I desperately needed to get back to my flat, especially after what Natalie had texted me. It was a photo of her in skintight yoga pants and a translucent tank top. She implied that Trish was indeed wearing just an apron as made dinner.

The clock went 6:30 and I quickly shut down my computer. I literally ran out of the building to the Uber I had booked. I usually take the L train, but I could not wait. I was a pressure cooker of lust and manic energy. I just wanted to fuck, eat and fuck again.

Bursting into my condo, I found it eerily vacant, no Natalie or Trish. The smell of linguine lingered in the air, telling me that they were there but gone, so I went hunting. With the kitchen and living room empty, I dashed into my bedroom, thinking that I will see them having a pillow fight, but there was no one there. I stared my vacant bed and began to think, listing all the places they could be. While I stayed quiet, I could hear the sound of water splashing coming from the bathroom.

Walking in, I found Natalie and Trish in the bathtub, having a bubble bath. My girlfriend was sitting on her mom's lap while facing me, her slender leg extended out of the water and waving at me. Trish meanwhile had her hands all over her daughter's tits, flicking Natalie's nipples and grinning at me.

"You ready for us?" They both said.

I fucking love my life.