All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 08'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love your stuff

i really like your writting hope you keep going with this storry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sisters

This is a great story-line... please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck!

come on man, why kill off teddy? especially with the whole missy situation. thats a total bummer. otherwise, it was a great story. well, some of it did seem to be a bit jumbled, but still, awesome story and i cant wait to finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent - mostly.

The author shows great skill in crafting together all these different intertwining storylines, and especially in developing each character into someone we find interesting. For me though I am getting bored with the story - I think it is because there is no conflict between the major characters. They love each other every minute of every day with no frustration. That is understandable in the beginning but sharing each other with everyone else - well it just becomes bothersomely unrealistic after all these chapters - there is no growth or change there. I am also bothered by the mayhem and carnage occurring outside the cocoon of our happy 4some and their families, it is just way too over the top for me.

I will keep reading so see what happens and to see if things get more interesting, but I am starting to skim. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
4990 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES