All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 10'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A welcome return

I thought this series had finished as they headed for college, it was nice to see it back, albeit after quite a break, and it took me some time to realise who was who

LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago
A little disappointed ........sorry

Thanks. Finally some true responses to the fact that women don't really want to share forever. Loved the black eye (not that I want violence but had to see it coming.) Celine -- well she should have known better. Cindy -- love she loves her friend but who wants to be the second, good deed, charity choice. Disappointed they went thru with the wedding as is but hey...... Wonder what Candy would feel like knowing that its a misery marriage??? Can't wait to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep it up

What ever happened to the caddie that was in the barn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

you should continue this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story, maybe it could do with a little editing here and there to tighten it up and correct spelling and grammar (except at the points where it is intentional).

I am looking forward to the next installment.

BTW, this is the ONLY story I have felt the need to comment on. Keep it up, please.

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23about 13 years ago
OMG

omg where the hell is the next chappter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

this is an awesome story you have to finish it!

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
Kept me up till 6:30am

I just couldn't quit until I had finished the whole thing. I enjoyed getting to know these people even more than the ones in "Oddball". I thought you did an excellent job of showing different sides of various people, even sides that I didn't much like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
done ? i think not !

where is 11 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't believe I read the whole thing!

I was curious when I read the initial comment about this being more than gratuitous sex, couldn't wrap my mind around 1 guy with 2, then 3, then 4 girls.

I had to keep reading to see what happened to everyone in the town - it even made me miss Louisiana. Even though I had to remind myself who some of the characters were as we 'looked' into a moment of their lives, I was hooked.

Although there is a need for editing, this is a story I'd be willing to read again. If you ever find the time, I would love to read more about them. I would love to see how Paul's family grows, maybe even having personal committment ceremonies with Cindy and Pam, so that they aren't so much on the outside looking in, and how Elizabeth makes her way through the pregnancy (Teddy dying moved me, as well as Mrs. Brown). And you managed to use the N word without offending - it felt like real life, and wasn't gratuitous.

I enjoyed this read so much, I felt compelled to say THANK YOU, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Finish this PLEASE!!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I got started on this author a few days back when the latest story was posted about broken flowers, so started reading other submissions. Haven't read every one of them because of subject matter, but given the sensitivity (mostly) I see, probably will read them all at some point.

This was a long read and I loved every minute of it. A part of the tapestry of life in a small Louisiana town where there are good people and some not so good. Happy times and tragedy, just like real life and the author has a great sense of how to develop characters and also has a fine sense of humor.

I agree that there needs to be another chapter at least. Does Elizabeth get together with Gordon, or has her baby with Missy as a companion. I would think the former once she finds out why he was so unbelieving, which would be expected.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 11 years ago
I Choose for this to be the last Chapter

This is how i will remember the story as the ending. After one 12 hour sitting of reading the whole series (including next 2 chapters), i just can't bring myself to accept the last two chapters as the end of the story. In the time line, they may come across some problems, but ultimately it's not who dies and who lives and what have you. It is just how horrible convoluted the story got at the end that did me in.

It started out a very loving and heart felt story. Then i just don't know what it became in chapter 11. The lack of sex in the previous chapter were just fine by me. I don't read these types of stories for that. I really read them for the romantic side of them. The sex is just a bonus.

It felt like in the end the author was going for bang out end. And that goal was not accomplished. It seemed rushed and over the top.

I encourage anyone that really got into it, to really consider skipping the last two chapters. I wish i had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY I QUIT WITH CHAPTER 10

I read the comment (just before me) by TestSubject001, recalled there was some kind of warning in the comments on chapter one, next looked at comments on chapters 11 and 12, after which I sampled some of the concluding paragraphs of chapter 12. All that, combined with my aversion to dark stories and preference for happy endings, and I decided that I would just keep my imagination of how things went happily forward , and skip chapters 11 and 12.

The author has an ability that few can match to spin an intriguing tale that keeps me figuratively on the edge of my seat anticipating the next developments/chapters.

I greatly appreciate the expertise of JimBob44's excellent storytelling; however, sometimes his choice of subject matter (eg. Transgender & Crossdessing, Anal, and Gay Male) steers me away from certain of his stories. Or, when those themes come up unexpectedly while reading, lessens my enjoyment of those particular stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Wow, such a great story. Could make this into a movie.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

Abandon all hope all yee who progress beyond this point.

Seriously. He starts killing of people we’re invested in and then NOT killing off someone with a new character who very much Would have killed the judge who got a main character killed, and subsequently Cathy and Rays story also. Seriously, DO NOT read beyond this point. I knew I should have stopped at the end of chapter 11 but barely one the second page after what happened to Cathy and Ray, Literally out of nowhere, I just can’t justify finishing the series. If you’re going to have ray and Cathy piss off the gangbangers, show it. Don’t just have them rock up out of nowhere and literally mince the entire family. Fuckit, I do not care if I’m spiking the shittiest chapter, you do not explode ray, cave Cathy’s chest in, and then have the gang bangers proceed to shoot the children in the head with shitty story telling. Yes I said it, I literally came back to this chapter to warn EVERYONE that you’re going to start killing off people we actually cared about to a degree. Fucking slap in the face of all that is holy and unholy in story telling. Seriously the one who killed candy very much would have shot the judge. Thus ending his letting thr gangbangers go free for them to kill Elaine, and then subsequently Cathy and Ray.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES