The Broussard Sisters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye," Paris and Vee called out as they strolled toward their Lexus.

"Bye; thanks again," Nadia called back.

"See you later," Elizabeth smiled, gave Nadia a quick kiss, and then closed the car door against the evening's chill.

"Ready?" Nadia smiled at Bill as she climbed into the pick up truck.

"He's sleeping," Deonia declared from her car seat.

"Yes he is," Nadia agreed and started the truck.

"Go, go talk to her; you let her leave here, you'll never get another chance, Katherine yelled at her husband. "That is your daughter!"

"No," was Ivan's one word response.

----

"We ready?" Buddy leered at his new bride.

"Ready for what?" Sonja grumbled.

Any cocaine she and Dee had snorted had worn off and the cheap champagne her cheapskate father had bought for the reception had not taken the edge off. So Sonja switched from champagne to vodka but that too was wearing off.

"To get busy," Buddy gloated, grabbing his crotch.

"Buddy, you fuck me, I swear I'll fuck you too," Sonja spat.

"Aw yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Buddy whooped."

I mean it, you think you're just going to stick that thing in me and I'm just going to lay there and take it, you got another thing coming," Sonja promised.

"All right," Buddy agreed, unzipping his trousers.

Sonja sighed and stood, turning her back to her new husband.

"Fine, unzip me," she barked.

"Aw yeah, go Buddy, go Buddy," Buddy chanted as he unzipped the beautiful wedding dress.

He smiled at her, never noticing that she did not return his smile. She draped the wedding dress over the chair she had been sitting in and looked expectantly at her husband.

"Damn, Baby, I ever tell you you're beautiful?" he said sincerely.

"Uh huh," she said and unhooked her bra.

She then slid her panties off, revealing her thick blonde bush to his appreciative eyes. With a sigh, she lay down on the bed, feet dangling over the edge.

"Wait, wait, really?" Sonja shrieked as Buddy moved to mount her.

"What?" Buddy asked, holding his four inch erection in his hand.

"That's it? You just going to jump on me and jam it in? No foreplay?" Sonja protested.

"Well um, yeah," Buddy stammered."

Aw, no, I don't think so," Sonja snarled. "You, there. Kneel. On the floor."

Buddy was confused but did as she told him.

"Now, come here and start licking," Sonja ordered, using her hands to pry her thicket of curls apart."

Aw, fuck no!" Buddy protested. "I ain't eating nothing smells like dead fish!"

Sonja grabbed a handful of Buddy's hair and jammed his face into her crotch. Her strength was fueled by her anger and resentment.

"Hey, God damn fucking bitch!" Buddy was screaming, trying to pull her hand out of his hair.

"Eat me, or get the fuck out," Sonja snarled, holding his face tightly to her crotch.

Buddy, his alcohol fog beginning to dissipate, saw that his wife was not going to let him breathe until he licked her pussy. His dad, and dad's friends were always joking that 'no real man' would ever do this and for twenty six years, Buddy had managed to avoid eating pussy.

But he had no choice at the moment.

"Damn it, eat!" Sonja screamed as Buddy's unskilled tongue simply slobbered around at her lips.

"Here," Sonja said, disgust evident.

She spread her lips wide and pointed to the piercing she wore on her clitoris.

"See that ring? That's my clit; that's what you want to get at," she said, almost gently.

"Oh," Buddy said and dove back in.

"Damn it, use your fingers too; God damn, are you a fucking virgin or something?" Sonja screamed again.

She finally achieved an orgasm, a small one. The orgasm was more from heaping verbal abuse on the hapless, muddled Buddy, than from his oral skills.

"Now?" Buddy asked, whining.

"Fine, go ahead, get it over with," Sonja sighed. "Just remember, you fuck me, I'm going to fuck you too, you hear?"

He was barely halfway in her when he groaned and jerked, spurting his semen into her pussy.

"Oh, wow, that was great," Sonja said flatly.

"Sorry," Buddy almost sobbed as his erection wilted.

"Now," Sonja said as Buddy slowly got off of her.

She stood and walked to a cosmetic case.

"Hey! Hold on! Wait a minute!" Buddy protested as Sonja pulled out a strap on dildo and began cinching it around her waist.

"What?" Sonja said, anger twisting her beautiful features. "What did I tell you? I said you fuck me, I'm going to fuck you too, didn't I?"

"Well yeah, but..." Buddy protested, scooting backward on the bed, trying to get away from Sonja as she approached the bed.

"What did you think I meant?" Sonja asked, grabbing him by a handful of his hair again.

"Fucking bitch, you put that anywhere near my ass hole, I swear I'll fuck you up," Buddy promised.

"Try it, big guy!" Sonja growled.

He took a swing at her and she easily blocked the punch, then punched him in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him.

"Want another?" she asked, smiling nastily at him.

Three more punches and Buddy had no more fight in him.

"Aw, oh, oh God, yeah," Sonja groaned happily as she jammed her rubber cock in and out of Buddy's stretched rectum. "Oh, God, I'm getting there, Oh!"

Buddy lay underneath her and sobbed. Sonja reached underneath and flipped a switch and almost shrieked as the base of the dildo began to vibrate against her clitoris.

Sonja stiffened, shrieked in orgasm, and then slumped forward, laying on Buddy's chest.

"Want to fuck me again!" she asked when she recovered. "I kind of liked that!"

"No!" Buddy sullenly said.

"Yeah you do," Sonja mocked. "Look, your little dicky's all hard."

----

Nadia appeared in the doorway and smiled.

Dee had shared a little of her cocaine, giving Nadia the courage she needed.

"Hey, got wiggle butt in bed," Nadia smiled.

"Good, good, as much running around as she did, I bet she was wiped out," Bill said groggily.

"How about you?" Nadia said, approaching the bed. "You wiped out?"

"Pretty much," Bill agreed.

"Well, I said you could help me with my zipper; you too tired to do that?" Nadia teased.

"Huh?" Bill asked, looking at her.

She was wearing a robe, not her bridesmaid dress.

"Here, help me with it," Nadia smiled, taking one of Bill's hands.

The sash came undone, revealing Nadia's nude body to Bill's surprised eyes.

"Damn, he groaned, drinking in the sight of her thirty six D breasts with pierced nipples, flat stomach with pierced navel, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush covering her slit.

"Thanks, I couldn't reach it," she smiled and dropped the robe to the floor.

"So Bill," she said, scrambling into the bed next to him. "Want to hear about me and your sister?"

"No!" Bill Denied.

"Yeah you do," Nadia said, wiggling next to him, pulling the covers over them both.

She gripped his throbbing erection through his briefs.

"Mmm, that's a nice one," she murmured, then kissed his neck.

"Yeah you do, you want to hear how I like to kiss her," Nadia whispered then kissed him wetly.

"You want to hear how I like kissing her; she's got such beautiful lips, so soft and moist," Nadia whispered and chewed on Bill's bottom lip.

"And how I like to suck on her tongue," Nadia whispered, jamming her tongue into Bill's mouth.

She coaxed his tongue out and sucked hard on it for a minute.

"You want to hear how I play with her boobs; she's got some nice ones, you hear? Nice, big; she wears a thirty eight double D, did you know that?" Nadia giggled lightly. "Mine aren't nearly as nice as hers. Do you like my boobs, Bill?"

"Yeah, yeah I do," Bill admitted.

"I know; I seen you looking at them," Nadia giggled again. "Want to touch them? I bet you don't touch them anything like what Elizabeth does, though."

Bill put a shaking hand on her breasts.

"No, no, Elizabeth does it like this," Nadia said and pressed his hand into her flesh.

"She's so mean to me," Nadia crooned into Bill's ear. "She likes to squeeze them until I tell her it hurts. Then you know what she does? She licks them. Yeah, she licks them. She starts at my nipples and tries to see how hard she can flick her tongue on my nipples. Isn't she mean?"

"Yeah," Bill groaned and shot a large load into his briefs.

"Then, she pushes me on my back," Nadia continued, pulling Bill's sticky briefs down. "She pushes me on my back and shoves her pussy in my face. She makes me eat her sweet pussy until she comes all over my face; she's such a bitch sometimes."

She took Bill's sticky cock into her mouth and began worming her tongue around the cocked.

Bill's cock began to harden again.

"Just like this, she makes me lick her sweet pussy; God, it's so good! I love her pussy," Nadia continued, then flicked her tongue back and forth up and down the underside of Bill's cock until it was as hard as a bar of steel.

"Then, after she's finally satisfied," Nadia said, twisting her hips until she was squatting over Bill's erection. "She rolls over and makes me clean her ass hole; can you believe that? Makes me jam my tongue as far up her ass as I can get it."

She leaned forward and bit on Bill's ear lobe.

"And I can get it pretty far up there, too. Her ass is almost as sweet as her pussy," Nadia whispered as she sank down on Bill's erection.

"Oh God," Bill groaned as more and more of his cock disappeared into Nadia's wetness.

"Squeeze my boobs, Bill, squeeze them like I like it," Nadia husked.

Bill grabbed her breasts and gave a good squeeze to them.

"Yes," Nadia sighed, then stiffened as Bill's cock head pressed against her cervix.

"Oh God," Bill whined as he spurted into her pussy.

"Oh God, harder, Bill!" Nadia screamed out.

She gasped as he did squeeze her breasts surprisingly hard.

"Did you like that, Bill?" Nadia asked when they had caught their breath.

"You kidding?" Bill asked." I don't believe I've ever had anyone as good as that!"

"Well, I KNOW I've never had a man ad good as you," Nadia lied.

Her entire seduction had been a lie; Elizabeth and she were actually quite gentle with each other. If anyone was the aggressor, that role fell to Nadia.

But she knew that it would excite Bill and would give him some pretense of power.

"Think you could make love to me again?" she asked, giving his limp cock a few strokes.

She looked into his exhausted face.

"That was love, wasn't it?" she asked gently.

"It was for me," he answered honestly.

"Good," she said and kissed his slack mouth.

She bent her head and cleaned his cock of their combined juices, but Bill's cock would not rise to the occasion.

"I'll be right back," Nadia said and scampered out of the bed.

She reappeared a moment later with her pillow and got back into the bed, still nude.

"Good night, Lover," she whispered to a now snoring Bill.

Chapter 110

It was an unusually hot day in early May; the heat and humidity sending shimmering waves up from the asphalt as Nadia drove Bill to his dialysis appointment.

"And remember, we're meeting with Elizabeth for lunch," she babbled happily.

Bill felt so tired, drained.

His health was failing; he knew it. His dialysis had been increased to three times a week, and often took more than three hours. Then afterward, he just wanted to sleep.

But his fiancé insisted that he do his exercises that he eats, that he keep a positive attitude.

His fiancé. He almost smiled at the ridiculous notion. She was gay, only spending her nights in his bed when Elizabeth was at Oscar's house. She made no secret of it either.

But she had come to him and told him that she was late; she had known that the night of her sister's wedding was an unsafe time for her.

"I want to adopt Deonia; I want her to have my last name," Bill had said when Nadia asked him to marry her.

"OUR last name," Nadia had smiled her happy, bubbly smile.

"Your suit still fits, huh? I mean, you are getting a little, um a little puffy around the..." Nadia suddenly asked."

Should; my jeans still fit," Bill agreed.

"And I have this real nice pink dress; it'll be perfect," Nadia babbled on as she pulled up to the Dialysis Center.

The nurse smiled as Nadia pushed the wheelchair into the building.

"So is it Mr. and Mrs. Yet?" she asked.

It will be after four o'clock," Bill smiled. "Judge Johnson's courtroom."

----

Cindy approached Paul cautiously. He was standing, looking out the kitchen window as the sun beat down, turning the grass a dull brown.

"Hey," she said quietly.

"Hey," he smiled and nodded toward the coffee pot. "Almost finished."

"I um, good, tired of my mom's coffee," Cindy managed to say.

They'd met last night; she had seen him going into the Bender Beginner's meeting. Against her better judgment, she agreed to meet with him after the meeting, to have coffee and pie at Delphy's Diner.

Somehow, she had wound up back at his house, what used to be their home and had fallen into bed with him.

"Hey, um, uh, about last night, I uh..." Cindy stammered as the coffee pot gurgled.

"Cindy," he laughed. "Cindy, it's me. Paul. Remember?"

"Oh God, Paul, I love you so much," Cindy started to sob and felt his arms pull her tightly to him.

----

St. Richard's church was nearly empty; Only Elliot's mother, Wade, Kelli, Mandy, and Mandy's mother, along with a few roughnecks and mud loggers attended the funeral of Elliot Trahan.

"Look, he died doing what he loved," Wade mumbled, trying to bring some comfort to Kelli and Mandy, as well as to himself. "We're pilots."

Elliot had been landing on a rig, preparing to pull four engineers off the rig and back to shore when a rogue gust of wind pushed his helicopter into the crane boom. Within a second of impact, the helicopter was just a ball of flame.

Kelli twisted the engagement ring on her finger. She had tried to give it to Elliot's mother but Mrs. Trahan had smiled sadly and insisted that Kelli keep it.

Finally, Father Gregory finished the Mass and Kelli tried to stand but couldn't. Her legs wouldn't obey.

----

Elizabeth smiled tightly as she left her office to meet with Bill and Nadia.

She had managed to get Bill a life insurance policy; fifty thousand was the most she could secure without a medical examination. Because she had personal knowledge of Bill's medical history and knew that Young Insurance would be paying the policy before the end of the year, she had given the sale to Julie Vogel, a large breasted, vacuous blonde that was not long for Young Insurance. Twice, Elizabeth had sent Julie home because the woman reeked of alcohol.

But, Elizabeth wanted to make sure that Nadia and Deonia had a little money to help when Bill finally lost the fight to live.

She stopped as she opened her car door.

Where did Nadia get money? In the nine months they'd been together, Nadia had never had a single job, yet she always seemed to have money, and had four credit cards, a MasterCard, a Visa, and a card for both Abdul's and Babbage's Department stores.

She resolved to ask Nadia, when they were alone in their bedroom.

She drove to the wings restaurant and smiled as she watched Nadia push Bill's wheelchair into the small shop.

Nadia and Phren Tol were holding a very animated, very loud conversation, so Elizabeth walked over and pushed Bill to a table away from the large window.

"So damned hot out there, last thing we need to be doing is sitting right by the window," she smiled.

"She is so silly sometimes," Nadia laughed as she joined them. "Hey."

"Hey," Elizabeth agreed and gave Nadia a quick kiss on the lips.

"So, I'm going to get the kids at three; you did tell Melanie, right?" Nadia asked, excited.

"Would have but Deonia was telling her all about the wedding before I even got them in there," Elizabeth laughed.

Phren Tol called out to Nadia, in Vietnamese, and Nadia responded. Both women laughed.

"You told Sonja and Dee, right?" Elizabeth asked.

Nadia screwed up her face in disgust.

"Yes, but they both said they were too busy to 'go to some stupid courthouse wedding,'" Nadia responded.

"And Dad said he'll be there; I wanted him to be my best man, but really, all we need is two witnesses," Bill interjected into the excited conversation.

"You'll be my witness, right?" Nadia begged Elizabeth.

"Absolutely," Elizabeth smiled, and then focused on the large diamond and sapphire ring Nadia wore.

"Bill, I know good and well you can't afford a ring like that; where'd y'all get it?" Elizabeth suddenly asked.

"Abdul's," Nadia shrugged and smiled as Phren Tol brought their food to their table.

"Abdul's?" Elizabeth asked and grabbed Bill's hand before he could pick up the smoking hot wing. "Wait a minute; they're too hot."

"Yes Mom," Bill taunted his sister.

"Well, Babbage's didn't really have what I wanted so..." Nadia shrugged and whistled as she tried to pick up a too-hot wing.

"See?" Elizabeth said to Bill. "They're hot. Nadia, how can you afford that?"

"When my butt whole dad decided that I was no longer his daughter, my grandmother, the one that's still in Russia? She never did like my dad anyway, but when she heard what my dad was doing, she sent me a bunch of Krugerrands," Nadia shrugged. "So I stuck them in a safe deposit box and when I need some money, I just sell one or two."

"Krugerrands? How many did she send you?" Elizabeth asked, dunking a wing into the blue cheese dip.

"I don't know, about Fifteen hundred, I think," Nadia shrugged and tried to bite into a wing.

Elizabeth did the math in her head and stared at Nadia.

"So, so you're rich?" Elizabeth finally asked.

"Money? Yeah, I guess," Nadia smiled as Bill gasped as the hot meat burned his tongue. "Bill, you knew that was too hot; you're supposed to dip it in the cheese first."

"Will next time," Bill gasped and took a big sip of his coke.

"Nadia Doyeski, I've been worrying myself sick about what's going to happen to you if anything happens to me or Bill and you're rich?" Elizabeth asked then laughed. "You little bitch!"

Nadia smiled and looked into Elizabeth's eyes.

"See, money? Yeah I got that, got plenty of that; but you sitting there worried about me? That's beyond rich. That's everything and more," Nadia said sincerely.

----

Carlos Alonzo Montova smiled tightly. The heat was brutal, but heat was no excuse not to be out doing what could be done for the Angels 270. After the fierce gun battle, he had been the only one to walk out of the house. Quickly, the remaining gang members conceded that he, Carlos Alonzo Montova was the rightful leader.

The only snag he had hit was the gringo, Judge Harold Monroe. Judge Monroe said that he did not know Carlos and that any agreement he had with Angel Morales was now null and void, now that Angel was dead.

"Man, it's hot," a fourteen year old, complained as he sat down on the pavement.

"You, what you doing?" Carlos asked, nudging the boy with his tennis shoe.

"Fuck, resting, all right?" the boy asked petulantly.

"You rest with I say you rest, not whenever you feel like it," Carlos screamed, savagely kicking the boy in the side of the head.

"And you!" he screamed at Toni, his cousin. "What you supposed to be doing?"

"Nothing!" she whined. "Club Fantastic don't open until six!"

----

Alicia sighed as she tried to get comfortable; the baby was due any day now and was really kicking up a storm.

Suddenly her intercom buzzed and Paris Mouton's voice crackled, "Miss Dumas? This is Paris, I mean Miss Mouton. Miss Dumas? We can't find Sophia. Sophia Campion, that deaf girl?"

"Don't worry; I'm sure we'll find her," Alicia said with a confidence she did not feel.

Icy fear gripped her. If anything happened to any of her students, she would be heartbroken, but if anything happened to Sophia, she would be completely devastated.

She got to her feet and waddled as rapidly as she could to the door of her office.

1...456789