The Broussard Sisters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick search of the halls located Sophia in the ladies' restroom, sobbing uncontrollably. She resisted, grunting and swinging wildly, when Alicia tried to pull her out of the sanctuary of the dank room.

Finally, Alicia did get the child out of the room and back to her office.

"Yes?" a very worried Paris answered the buzz of the intercom.

"Found her; she's in my office now," Alicia assured the substitute teacher.

"What a time for Kelli to be out," Alicia mused to herself as she called Nicole's cell phone.

"Yes?" Nicole answered.

"Nicole, I need you to get over here; Sophia's crying and I don't know why," Alicia said.

"Be there just as soon as I can," Nicole said and ended the conversation.

By now, Sophia was hiccupping, still sobbing

Alicia was grateful to see Nicole, still wearing her 'Bargain Bin' apron, scurry into the room.

Sophia clung desperately to her sister for several moments, then finally let go long enough to explain what had her so upset.

"Oh, God," Nicole rolled her eyes after she and Sophia signed back and forth rapidly.

"What?" Alicia asked.

"I left work? For this?" Nicole smiled sardonically at Alicia.

"What? What is it?" Alicia asked.

"Seems she saw Cristopher Michael and Jamie kissing out on the playground," Nicole said, shaking her head. "So, her little heart's broken."

"Oh," Alicia said, hiding her smile.

She reached over and pushed a button on the speaker box.

"Yes?" a metallic voice asked.

"Please send Cristopher Michael to my office," Alicia asked.

"Yes ma'am," the voice said.

"We'll get to the bottom of this," Alicia smiled to Nicole.

A moment later, the door opened and the small red headed boy entered the room.

"Sup mah neezy?" he asked.

"Christopher Michael, I am not a neezy, I am your mother," Alicia snapped. "And you are not a gangsta, you're a kindergarten student, and a white one at that, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Cristopher Michael grumbled.

He smiled over at Sophia and as puzzled when she turned her back on him.

"Now, Cristopher Michael, did you kiss Jamie out on the playground earlier today?" Alicia asked.

"What? Aw man, that bitch be crazy!" Cristopher Michael yelled.

"Okay, Mister, that's one whole week of no Playstation for you; I've told you, 'bitch' is not a nice word," Alicia snapped.

"Look, me and my crew? We hanging, we hanging, it's all fly, then that bi... Jamie, she come running over, slap the lip on me and tell me it's all about love and stuff and I'm all like better go on with yourself, skanky ho, I got me my girl and she's my world and that's all I need right there," Cristopher Michael protested.

"You called Jamie a skanky ho?" Alicia asked.

"No," Cristopher Michael quickly lied.

"Well, Sophia saw you kiss her and she's pretty upset about it," Nicole interrupted.

"Aw no, no, aw man, tell her it wasn't me!" Cristopher Michael protested.

"Tell him," Nicole signed to Sophia.

Sophia dried her eyes with the back of her hand and slowly approached Cristopher Michael.

"She says..." Nicole started to say as Sophia signed to him.

"Nicole, please," Cristopher Michael huffed, indignant. "I CAN hear her, you know."

"Well, excuse me!" Nicole said.

Cristopher Michael watched, and then shook his head forcefully.

"No, no, no, Sophia," he cried out. "No, I would never!"

He took her hands into his and looked into her blue eyes.

"No, Sophia, breaking your heart would break mine; I would never do that to you," he said.

Nicole signed to Sophia what Cristopher Michael had said and a slow smile creased the child's face.

"For real?" Nicole asked when Sophia signed.

"With all of my heart and more," Cristopher Michael assured her.

"Think she can go back to class now?" Alicia asked Nicole.

"Don't see why not," Nicole shrugged.

She smiled as Sophia and Cristopher Michael opened the door of the office.

"Should have known it was nothing to be worried about; Fred says that Sophia is the sun and the moon to Cristopher Michael."

"Mr. Fred's wrong," Cristopher Michael said to Nicole.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled down at him.

"Sun and moon don't even come close to her," Cristopher Michael said and left the room.

"Aw!" both Alicia and Nicole sighed as the door clicked shut.

"Well, now, let me straighten out a certain little Miss Hollister," Alicia said and pressed another button on her intercom.

A moment later, the child entered the room.

"Yes ma'am?" Jamie asked.

"Jamie, did you kiss Cristopher Michael? On the playground?" Alicia asked the child.

"Yes ma'am," Jamie said, hanging her head.

"Even though you know he and Sophia are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Alicia asked, fighting to keep her face straight.

"But Mom..." Jamie protested.

Then Jamie gasped in horror and clutched her head. She turned and quickly ran from the room.

"Going on another hunt," she told the school secretary as she waddled out of the room.

The sounds of a child's sobbing could be heard coming from the Ladies' restroom and Alicia entered the sanctuary.

"Hey, it's all right," she soothed approaching the heartbroken girl.

"I miss my Mommy!" Jamie sobbed.

"I know, Baby, I know," Alicia said and sat down on the floor so she could be at eye level with the child.

"Why did she have to die, Miss Alicia?" Jamie wailed.

"I don't know, Jamie," Alicia said honestly, rocking the sobbing girl slowly in her lap.

----

Sonja and Dee entered the house, giggling through their vodka and marijuana stupor.

"And, and, and, and..." Dee tried to say then collapsed in giggles.

"No, no, no, come on, what?" Sonja hooted in laughter.

"Well, someone's happy," Buddy grumbled.

"Oh, good, Buddy, you're home," Sonja said, almost sounding happy.

"Yeah," he said.

"Good, I told Dee you're getting pretty good at eating pussy," Sonja smiled, pulling at the zipper of Dee's shorts.

"What?" Buddy said, shocked.

"Yeah, she says you're getting pretty good at it," Dee agreed. "Figured I'd see if she's just full of shit or what?"

"What? You're fucking crazy!" Buddy protested.

He knew, as enjoyable as eating Dee's pussy would be (he had grown to like the taste of his wife's pussy and had grown to look forward to when she would let him eat her pussy) that the privilege of eating Dee's pussy would come at a very high price.

"You fucking get down on your knees and you eat that pussy and you do your fucking best or I swear to God I will knock out every one of your fucking teeth," Sonja hissed, grabbing a handful of Buddy's hair and jerking him to the floor in between Dee's spread legs.

Dee was already rubbing her wet slit, smiling as Buddy cautiously approached her.

"Do it!" Sonja snarled, kicking Buddy's buttock forcefully.

"Aw yeah," Dee sighed as Buddy expertly licked up and down her inner labia, before delving into her pussy, searching for her clitoris with his tongue.

"Well?" Sonja demanded.

In response, Dee thrust her tongue deeply into Sonja's mouth.

They kissed and groped at each other, almost forgetting Buddy, until Dee stiffened in orgasm.

"Yeah, he is pretty good," Dee agreed as she came down.

"Good Buddy," Sonja sneered, patting him on the head as if he were a dog.

"Now, since you were so good," Sonja said, jerking him to his feet by a handful of hair.

"Dee says she's the best at..." Sonja said and unbuckled Buddy's belt.

"Hey, wait, what? What are you doing?" Buddy protested.

"Giving you your reward," Sonja snapped and worked Buddy's flaccid cock out of his briefs.

"It does get bigger, right?" Dee asked, taking the small member in-between thumb and forefinger.

"Not really," Sonja whispered very loudly, then giggled.

Dee shrugged her shoulders and pulled Buddy into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Buddy gasped as she began to very forcefully suck on his cock.

"She good? I've never done that; she any good?" Sonja asked, watching as Dee sucked on his cock.

"Fuck, it ever gets hard?" Dee complained, taking his limp cock from her mouth.

"I know what will get him hard," Sonja spat and marched out of the room.

"Sorry," Buddy almost sobbed as he put his cock back in his jeans.

"What are you doing?" Sonja snarled, marching back into the room.

"No, Honey, please!" Buddy gasped, watching his nude wife cinch her strap on dildo.

"Sonja, what are you doing?" Dee hooted with laughter.

"I know how to get his little dicky all hard," Sonja said through clenched teeth, grabbing Buddy's belt buckle again.

"Please, please don't do this to me," Buddy begged, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Oh my God, are you crying?" Sonja shrilled at him and slapped his face as hard as she could.

"Sonja!" Dee gasped her high beginning to wear off.

"Crying?" Sonja screamed at him. "Oh, Mister, I haven't even begun to make you cry yet!"

She yanked his jeans and briefs down to his ankles and twisted him around. Her three inch heels put her at a slight height advantage over him.

""Let Dee have that pathetic little weenie of yours," She snapped as she pried his buttocks apart.

"Hey um, Sonja, I..." Dee stammered, watching Buddy's tear splotched face turn dark red with shame.

"Embarrass me? In front of my friend?" Sonja screamed in Buddy's ear. "We'll just see about that!"

She pressed the head of her dildo to his tightly clenched rectum and jammed it in; almost getting the entire eight inches into him on the first thrust.

"AhAigh!" Buddy cried out, stumbling forward.

"What are you waiting for?" Sonja screamed at Dee. "Come on, bitch! Start sucking!"

Dee looked on in shock as Buddy's cock grew to its full length while Sonja turned on the vibrating base of the dildo. She took the sobbing man's cock into her mouth.

"Aw, ow, ow, please, Sonja, don't," Buddy sobbed.

Dee's mouth filled with Buddy's semen and she swallowed it down. She pulled her mouth off of it and looked at Sonja.

"He came," Dee offered, hoping Sonja would stop.

"So? I haven't," Sonja said, thrusting in and out of Buddy's bowels.

"Here," Sonja said suddenly, shoving Buddy.

He fell onto his knees, nearly striking his head on the end table.

"Here, eat that pussy until I say you can stop," Sonja ordered and knelt down behind him.

"Sonja, I..." Dee protested, but Buddy, not wanting to incur any more of his wife's anger, began to lap at Dee's hairless mound.

""And I'll let you fuck her after, all right?" Sonja said, shoving her dildo into his raw bowels again.

----

The heat seemed to intensify and the bad moods of the Angels 270 gang members seemed to rise with the heat.

"Man, fuck Carlos; sick of his shit," the fourteen year old boy said, gingerly feeling the gash above his eye.

"Uh huh," his friend replied, not really paying attention.

"Yeah?" a girl asked, scratching at her face. "What you going to do about it?"

"Ain't taking his shit no more," the boy said, grabbing at his nine millimeter handgun. "Fucking kicks me; all I'm doing is just sitting there?"

-----

"This doesn't mean everything's all right," Cindy said, pushing herself up to look into his eyes.

"I know that; I fucked up big time," Paul agreed, stroking her smooth back before bending down to kiss her.

"I mean, yeah, I still love you and all, but, damn it Paul, really? Drunk? With my baby in the car? Cindy went on.

"And Paulie and Barbara too," he reminded her.

"Speaking of which," Cindy said as another text from Pam buzzed on her cell phone.

"Oh shit, I got to clean her kitchen before she gets here," Paul said, grabbing his jeans.

"Don't bother," Cindy laughed. "I already told her what a mess it is."

She got out of bed and cupped a hand between her legs.

"But I guess I better get cleaned up," she smiled and waddled into the bathroom quickly.

"Hey Dad Dad Dad," Pauilie called out, banging the bedroom door wide open.

"Hey Son Son Son," Paul laughed, picking up his son and hugging him tightly.

"Hey," Pam said, lugging two squirming girls.

"Here, Sweetie, let me help you," Paul said and took Candy from Pam's hands.

"Thanks, take the lighter one, huh?" Pam mock complained.

"And..." Paul said, taking Barbara from her hands.

"Now, Cindy said the kitchen looked like a bomb went off in it," Pam said, leaving the bedroom.

"Aw, Paul! Really?" Pam's voice carried back a moment later.

"Well, I told her it was bad," Cindy said, coming out of the bathroom, dressed in bra and panties.

----

Judge Monroe was in a rage. Both Captain Charles Vileaux, the sheriff of DeGarde, and Dick Davis, the sheriff of Bender, had applied for, and gotten subpoenas to indict him. It infuriated him that either Charles or Dick, men he felt were far beneath him, would have the gall to attempt to indict him on charges of racketeering, extortion, witness tampering, improprieties in legal jurisprudence, the list of charges seemed to be endless. But the one that was the most glaring was the charges of trafficking in drugs.

Ethel Yacks, his bone thin, unattractive red headed assistant, came into his office and whispered what Dianne Washington, Judge Steven Hill's assistant had told her.

"Both Bender and DeGarde are trying to get subpoenas against you! And you know Judge Hill signs anything they bring to him!" Ethel had whispered.

He didn't even bother thanking the woman, just got to his feet, shrugged off his robe and hung it on the door hanger. He slammed the door shut behind himself, and strode rapidly to the parking lot of the courthouse.

Judge Monroe got behind the wheel of his Mercedes-Benz and sped out of the parking lot.

----

"Congratulations, you may kiss the bride," Judge Jesse Johnson smiled.

"Yay!" Bill smiled and craned his head up for a kiss.

Nadia smiled happily and kissed him lovingly. She then accepted Elizabeth's hug, Daphne's hug, and Jamie Baggett's hug.

"I'm proud of you, Son," Ed Baggett said sincerely as he hugged his son.

"Thanks, Dad; that means a lot to me," Bill said, and then turned to accept his mother's hug.

"Well, it means a lot to me to be able to say it," Ed said.

"And then there is the matter of the adoption of one Deonia Katherine Doyeski," Judge Johnson continued, after the hugs had ended.

"Yes sir," Bill said, smiling. I would like for her to have my last name, have the same last name as my son."

"Daughter," Nadia corrected, rubbing her slightly bulging belly.

"Whatever," Bill smiled.

"And according to this report, the birth father, one Thomas Alan Finney, an Diego, California, is deceased and the birth mother, Nadia Victoria Doyeski, is in agreement with the adoption process," Jesse mused aloud.

"That's Nadia Baggett, your honor," Nadia giggled.

"Hmm, why yes, yes it is, isn't it?" Jesse smiled, looking over his half-moon reading glasses.

"Put my John Hancock here and, congratulations, it's a girl," Jesse said.

"Yay," Bill said and craned his head up for another kiss from Nadia.

"Wow, you're a husband, and a dad, all in the same day," Ed said, putting a loving hand on his son's shoulder.

----

"I'm fat," Alicia complained, leaning against Cris. "Fat and ugly."

"You're pregnant," her husband reminded her. "Pregnant and sexy and beautiful and wonderful and..."

"Suck up to me all you want, you still ain't getting none, Mister," she smiled as he put his muscular arms around her.

"Oh well, you're no fun," he teased her.

"Damn it, got to ppe again," she complained and waddled down the hall to the bathroom.

"I wouldn't go in there if I was you," Cristopher Michael warned. "Jamie sank a couple of battleships in there."

"Shut up!" Jamie shrilled. "Yours don't smell no better!"

"Cris!" Alicia called out. "Cris, I think you better call Nicole!"

"Baby coming?" Cris appeared in the bathroom door, already dialing Nicole's number.

"Oh God!" Alicia groaned and nodded her head in affirmation.

----

Judge Monroe drove down Highway 19, seething in rage.

He'd come home; home was supposed to be his sanctuary, his place of refuge. Instead, he came home just in time to once again catch his daughter, his angel, fucking that worthless Tommy McElroy. Came in to see Kaitlin sliding down on that slimy son of a bitch's cock, sliding that boy's cock in and out of her tight, hairless pussy. Watch as she let that little bastard grope her fantastic, large breasts, with their large, dark brown nipples.

"You!" he had yelled at Tommy. "You get your God damned clothes on and get your worthless ass out of my house!"

Then he grabbed Kaitlin's arm, twisted it around, and slapped her across her face.

"And you, acting like a worthless whore? This? This is how you thank me? After all I've done for you?" he screamed at her, and then slapped her again.

Then he had to shove her away; she was tempting him, teasing him with those large breasts, teasing him with that dribble of Tommy's semen dribbling out of her fat pussy, with their heavy purple lips all fat and swollen and wet.

He slowed down in front of Club Fantastic and glared hatefully at the two Latin whores.

"Back the fuck off; this is my ride," Crystal spat to the two girls and walked toward the Mercedes-Benz.

Judge Monroe's cock gave a painful throb as the blonde girl walked toward his car. Her breasts weren't as big as Kaitlin's; they were about the size of his youngest daughter, Hillary. But she wore a St. Thomas Aquinas uniform and had the nice, long hair of both Kaitlin and Hillary.

"Looking for me, Sugar?" Crystal smiled, peering into the car.

"Anal, how much?" Judge Monroe snapped.

"Up the ass? Two hundred," Crystal smiled and reached for the door handle.

"Okay," Judge Monroe agreed.

Crystal smiled; she had been waiting for nearly three months for Judge Harold Monroe to come. She had killed the three boys that had murdered her family, plus a few more gang members, but Judge Harold Monroe was the last piece of the treasure search.

"Pull over up here," Crystal said, pointing to an isolated stretch.

"We're not doing it in my car," Judge Monroe snapped.

"I said, 'pull up over here,'" Crystal said forcefully.

"Look here, you little..." Judge Monroe began, the words dying in his throat as he stared at the gun in her hand.

He pulled over and stopped.

"Look, if it's money, I got..." he said and moved to open the console.

Put both hands on that steering wheel, Crystal snapped.

He did so, face twisting in rage. He had a nine millimeter in the console of the car; this girl was sadly mistaken if she thought she was going to get any money out of him. He was the one in charge, not her.

"How about..." he said and moved his hand as if to reach for his wallet.

He looked at his bloodied hand, a large hole in the palm, and then stared in shock at the girl."

I said, 'put both hands on that steering wheel;' you too fucking stupid to listen?" Crystal said, but Judge Monroe's ears were still ringing from the roar of the gun.

"Miguel Jesus Ortega, seventeen, long list of priors, including illegal possession of a firearm," Crystal said, pulling a printout out of her purse and flipping it over to him.

"What?" Judge Monroe asked.

"Was in your courtroom on the nineteenth. Released, no bail, even with all those priors," Crystal went on. "Samuel Avidan Valdos, nineteen, long list of priors, including involuntary manslaughter, waiting trial; you released him on the nineteenth as well. Daniel Lorenzo Flores, seventeen, long list of priors, mostly drug related but two illegal possession of a firearm, specifically a twelve gauge shotgun, released on the nineteenth."

Judge Monroe again tried to reach his console. He screamed as Crystal calmly blew off two of his fingers.

"See, Judge," She said 'Judge' with a sneer. "The reason I know all of this, is those animals came and killed my family, just hours after you released them.

1...456789