The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was seething. "I will not allow any person under this roof to be harmed. I will close the brownstone if any harm ever comes to another person." He said. The anger soon ceded to fear and then to tears. He yelled for Peyton to come to the office.

"Peyton, I want you to go downstairs and bring Kei up here. He is going to be staying with us from now on. If you don't want to share your room with him then you can leave and go back to Washington."

"Yes sir. No problem sir, I will go get the boy and I have no problem sharing my room."

"Thank you Peyton. One more thing...when you have Kei upstairs I want security, and make sure it's George, pack up John's belongings and remove him from the premises. I want George to convey to John that he is never allowed to come back here again. Please tell George that I want this taken care of by him personally and in the way I know he can take care of things like this."

"Yes sir." Peyton said leaving the room. "And Sir...thank you." Peyton added as he left the room.

"Michael?" I asked. He turned me. There was so much anger in face, I was grateful that he had asked George to discharge John and that he didn't do it himself.

"I fucking knew that John wasn't the angel everyone thought he was, after so many years with that bastard Richard he's becoming him. I should have seen it. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I...I...have to protect these boys..."

"I know that." I said. I stepped closer to him. "And we will."

An hour later we met with Wally and George in Michael's office. The moment I laid eyes on George I knew why Michael chose him to take care of John. A former professional wrestler, George was a brut of man. At six foot nine he weighed somewhere close to three hundred pounds and looking at him I could see it was all muscle. But for his gigantic size he was a quiet reserved man that took his job seriously and hated when any harm came to anyone connected to the brownstone. Michael's unusually large office seemed suddenly smaller with George standing in it.

"John didn't want to go peacefully" He said with a slightly tinged Australian accent. "I let him know that his time at the brownstone was over and that it was best for him to leave quietly and with the least amount of resistance. Unfortunately I think he dislocated his shoulder when he took a misstep and fell down the back stairs of the brownstone. I explained to him in a calm voice that he was to forget about everyone he ever met here and that he was to never speak about his time here. Again, unfortunately while we were talking John for some reason had problems standing up, in fact he fell down repeatedly several times, I don't know why he couldn't stand, but each time he fell he seemed to have injured a different part of his body." George simply smiled. I couldn't help but laugh, albeit silently, at George's ultra dry sense of humor.

"Do you think he'll cause us any problems?" Michael asked.

"No. He understands what the consequences would be if he tried anything. I let him know that as his forever friend I would never be too far away from him, to help him stand up when he takes those nasty falls. Anyway, I suspect he's going to use his eviction as an excuse to get back with Richard, which is all he's ever wanted."

Michael thanked George with a firm hand shake and a brief man hug. George left leaving just the four of us. "I thought the two of you had plans today." Michael said to Renny and Wally after a long silence.

"This is more important Michael." Renny said simply. Serious Renny was a force to be reckoned with.

"I know, and I thank you. But it's over now...go and enjoy, we'll see you later for dinner." There were hugs all around before they reluctantly got on the elevator and left us.

"I'm blessed to have such good friends in my corner." He said hugging me. Michael just couldn't shake what John had done. I knew the best way to help him was to be there and listen to him.

"I remember when John came to live at the brownstone. He was such a handsome addition. We even allowed him to sub for the first few months – something we never did. The brownstone only ever accepted virgin submissives that were trained exclusively for use by our members. Charles was taken in by his beauty immediately and was the first to use him, and loved every minute he had him. Richard might have been a sadist and an awful person but he did know how to produce a perfect submissive.

"When a Trainer position opened up John jumped at the opportunity to take it. Again we made him the exception – all trainers were always former submissives. Of course, like most things he did in his life he excelled at it. Over the two years John became a senior Trainer that everyone only spoke highly about. He even graduated to having his own room and was used for caretaking visiting submissives. Eric was even talking about sending him up to White Plains as a permanent trainer up there. When Kei came to stay here a week ago John insisted he stay in his room claiming that was what Richard wanted. It seemed like such a natural thing to do." Michael said with sadness in his voice.

"Michael we just learned that we can't go back and change things that happened, but we can make things better going forward. We have to keep that ever prevalent in our mind. Kei is safe now. We will build a new foundation from that knowledge."

"Just like we will?" He said looking at me with admiration.

"Just like we have."

"Yes...you are right, we have." Michael hugged me to him. "Come we need to go see Kei and let him know that he is safe now." Michael said sighing.

Kei was sitting on the edge of bed dressed in brownstone whites, which made him only look younger, when we walked in the room. He immediately knelt on the floor before Michael touching his head to his feet. Michael was fighting back the tears as he took Kei's hand and explained softly that he never had to kneel before anyone again.

"Kei is submissive, Kei must kneel." He said in near perfect English.

"Will you sit with me please?" He said leading him to a small sitting area in the room.

"Kei I want you to know that you have done nothing wrong."

"Thank you Sir. Kei always tries to please."

"Kei I spoke with the doctor this morning and he told me that he has had to treat you on many occasions. I am hoping that you will talk to us about it."

Kei just looked down to the ground. He was petrified that he that he was going to punished. My heart was breaking as Kei fought to try to be the perfect submissive without showing any vulnerability. In his mind vulnerability was a sign of weakness and he couldn't afford to be weak and suffer the consequences.

"Kei..." He started to speak but Michael put his hand up and stopped him.

"Kei you know English well enough to know that when you talk about yourself you say 'I' or 'me'. If Richard told you not to refer to yourself in the third person tense he was wrong. You are a person Kei."

"Ke...I...I...am sorry...I... have displeased you Sir."

"Oh Kei, you haven't displeased me. I am the one that needs to apologize to you. I didn't protect you Kei and that was my responsibility."

At first I didn't think Kei understand what Michael was saying to him, but then as I watched him closely I realized that no one had ever cared about what happened to him before. Suddenly the gates opened inside of Kei and he spoke.

He started by telling us how he came to be Richard's property...

******************

TOKYO 2009

He had just turned eighteen when the man who had cared for him for many years since his family was gone was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Hideki explained to him, as gently as he could, that reality was that when he passed he was going to have to fend for himself.

In an effort to help him Hideki told him that if he wished he could introduce him to a man that he felt would very much like to take care of him...but in return for being taken care of he would have to do things that he had never done before, sexual things and he would become this man's property – just as he himself had been this man's property for over twenty years.

"He is a strict man, but he will care for you, you just have to obey him and do everything he tells you to do. If you misbehave he will punish you severely. I personally enjoyed misbehaving because I enjoyed the punishments he inflicted on me."

Kei had no choice. With Hideki dying he had no place to go. Jobs were difficult to come by in Tokyo and since he hadn't even graduated high school boys his age were destined to live on the street with the only work he could do was sex-for-pay anyway.

Four days before Hideki passed away Richard showed up from America. He ignored the boy and tended to Hideki, staying with him until he took his last breath. It wasn't until Hideki was buried that Richard bothered to turn his attentions to Kei.

Kei spent the first days after Hideki's death tending to Richard who never bothered to utter a word to him in the days since his friend died. He accepted the food he made and the fact the house was cleaned but other than that he neither spoke nor made any overtures towards him.

It finally dawned on Kei one afternoon that before Richard would accept him he had to present himself to him and show him that he wanted him to be his Master. Standing in the kitchen he silently undressed and walked slowly to the bedroom where Richard sat reading. He knelt before him, like Hideki had taught him, and touched his forehead to his feet.

"What do you want boy?" Richard asked in a stern voice. His patience waiting for the boy had worn thin.

"I want to give myself to you Sir." Kei said. His voice was meek and filled with terror.

"Stand."

Shaking uncontrollably Kei stood and presented himself to Richard, again in the position that Hideki had showed him, back straight hand laced behind his neck. Richard stood as well and commanded the boy to undress him directing him exactly how he wanted it to be done, how to fold his clothes and how it would always be his responsibility to undress him the moment he came from the outside.

"You must always be naked as well," he told Kei, "You must always be at my avail twenty-four hours a day. I will expect you to suck my cock every morning until I cum in your mouth. You will bath me and tend to my every need. Your ass will always be clean and I will fuck you regularly. When you misbehave I will punish you like I am going to punish you now for making me wait for you to come to me."

Richard's cock was throbbing as he held Kei over his lap. He only hoped that he would be able to stop his cock from shooting until he could feel the boys mouth wrapped around him. Without ceremony he raised his hand and laid a loud slap across the boy's ass. Kei let out a little screech from the sudden pain, but refused to scream or cry. A second slap followed the first striking just a little lower. For the briefest second Kei thought it wasn't going to be as bad as he thought until Master started slapping first one ass cheek than the other in a quick non-stop stop barrage. It was the worst pain Kei had ever experienced in this life. He refused to scream out to stop for fear it would only make Master angrier. The tears he promised he wouldn't shed flowed uncontrollably down his cheeks. His ass was on fire and he prayed that it would stop soon. He didn't know how long the punishment went on, but when Richard stopped Kei found himself feeling grateful to Richard for stopping the punishment, he also realized that as much as it hurt it was better than living on the streets.

Before leaving his lap Richard soothed Kei's cherry red ass cheeks with a cooling lotion allowing his finger to drift down the crack. He was salivating for this boy's ass, but he knew he would wait. The boy had to learn the basics before he could claim his ass.

Hideki's words echoed in his head 'always thank Master whenever he punishes you. He has to know that you deserved the punishment and enjoyed it'. Kneeling once again at Master's feet Kei apologized for taking so long, thanked him for the punishment and promised to strive to do better.

Richard stood and had Kei lean back on his heels. His mouth was right at his cock. "You are going to suck my cock now Kei. First you will lick your tongue over the head and then you will take as much of my length into your mouth. As you get more experienced I will expect you to be able to take the entire length, but I am a compassionate Master and understand that you have no experience."

"Thank you kind Sir," Kei said bowing his head. He took Richard's thick cock in his hands and licked over the head tasting the strings of pre-cum that were oozing from his slit. The taste was not unfamiliar to him as he had been eating his own cum since he it started shooting from his own cock. Looking down at Kei, loving the sight of this inexperienced boy taking a cock in his mouth for the first time, Richard placed his hands on Kei's head and slowly guided his cock into his mouth. He talked to him the whole time, telling him exactly how he wanted him to lick his tongue over the head and then down the shaft to his balls. He even explained to him how to take deep breaths and tilt his head upward to get the maximum length into his mouth.

Unfortunately even talking to Kei couldn't distract him enough to keep from shooting his load. The site of his large thick cock sliding down this boy's mouth, his lips stretched to the max, was driving him over the edge. He started stroking the head and some of his shaft in and out of the boy's mouth. He looked down and found Kei starring up at him, his mouth was full of his cock as he tilted his chin further upwards in an attempt to try and please him by taking more of him into his mouth. More and more of his shaft disappeared, more than half of his cock was now in his mouth. Richard could take no more, he felt his cum bubbling up his shaft and a moment later pulsating waves of cum shot deep into Kei's mouth. Kei found he was happily swallowing every drop of his Master's gift hoping that it would never stop coming. But it did stop and when Master was done he collapsed in his chair telling Kei that he was to stand – obediently Kei raise his arms and placed them behind his neck so Master could see his entire body.

"Looking at you in your clothes I wouldn't have thought you weren't of legal age for me to touch you, but Hideki told me you are eighteen, a man, he just didn't tell me how mature you really are." He said grabbing Kei's erect full sized cock and kneading it roughly between his fingers.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Almost every day Sir." He said blushing.

Richard was still holding the boys cock squeezing it harder between his fingers. "That will stop now. This cock is now my property and like you will be under my control." He paused a moment, let his cock go and grabbed his balls pulling them to the point that it was uncomfortable but not painful and looked at Kei dead in the eyes. "You will never touch yourself unless I give you permission. You will only cum when I deem you have earned the right to cum. I know in the beginning this will be difficult for you, but as time goes on you will learn to control your urges I will teach you how. I will forgive three indiscretions, if you have not learned after three there will have severe punishments each time you disobey. Do you understand me boy?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." Kei said bowing to Master.

"Tonight you will cum, after tonight you will not cum for many days, it might even be many weeks. You will learn that my pleasure is the only pleasure you will concern yourself with. When you displease me...well...you will be punished...and trust me boy, you don't want to do that! Now stroke your cock for me. Do not cum until I give your permission if you feel the need to cum you will let me know and I will show you how to hold it off."

Keeping his eyes on his Master he took his cock in his hands and started stroking it. Kei looked at his Master who was now watching him and all the fantasies about cumming for him had become reality. His cock was getting harder and he felt his balls starting to draw into him. He looked to Master for approval to cum but instead Master reached out and with his thumb and forefinger squeezed the head of his cock so hard it brought tears to his eyes and he almost lost his erection. Master's 'trick' had done the job, the urge to cum had passed and Kei resumed his stroking.

"Kei when you have the urge to cum again you will say "Master may I please cum now'. If I nod my head yes you will shot your load into your hand and hold it out for my inspection. When I have seen your cum you will lick your hand clean. If I do not nod my head you will pinch your cock like I've shown you and stop yourself from cumming." Kei bowed slightly from the waist to let Master know that he understood and agreed.

Richard made him go through the process two more times before he allowed the boy to cum. Kei's balls were aching and just the touch of his hand almost sent him over the edge. He was so grateful when he saw Master nod his head he decided right then and there that whatever Master could do to him he would gratefully accept...and with a silent moan he came into his cupped hand.

Looking at his hand he saw this was the most he had ever cum before. Master was impressed with the size of his load and even more so when Kei hungrily licked every drop of his juices from his hand.

"You have made my cock hard again boy, it is your job to take care of me anytime you see my cock is hard. If I decide to accept you as mine then I will take your ass until that happens you will satisfy me with your hands and mouth. You will have to learn that it will always be up to me when I use your ass. You are to never put your ass to my cock without my permission. Never presume that you know what I want, that will only bring you punishment. Now kneel between my legs and take care of my cock."

Kei laced his fingers together cupping his cock and started a rubbing his shaft from the base to the just below the head and back down again. Master spread his legs, to allow the boy better access and leaned back in his chair savoring the feel of what Kei was doing to him. The boy might be inexperienced, but either Hideki taught him well or he was the most natural sex toy he would ever possess. He was hoping for the later because that meant endless possibilities for them.

Richard started raising and lowering his hips to match Kei hands which were now hugging his cock tighter as they started moving quicker. He didn't like that he was going to cum so fast, but in his defense between Hideki's death and the boy making him wait it had been close to a week since he had cum. He made a mental note, as he looked down at the boy, to punish him again for denying him pleasure for so long but now he needed to cum and somehow Kei knew also as he lifted off his heels, onto his knees and bent into Master's cock. Just as his mouth touched the head Richard reached out grabbing the boys head and blew his load. Richard groaned loudly as wave after wave of cum shot into the boy's mouth. Kei's hands milked every drop from his shaft into his mouth and waited until he was sure Master had finished cumming before he removed his mouth and sat back on his heels.

Richard was still hard, his balls were aching and he knew that he had several more loads in him before he would be completely satisfied. Feigning anger, to prove his point, Richard grabbed the boy and pushed him back on the bed making him hang his head over the edge. "My balls are hurting and it is your fault," he said, "You have made me wait too long I'm going to be hard for hours. Your only job right now is to suck my cock and make me cum until my balls don't hurt anymore. Now open your fucking mouth."