The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move" he seemed to plead. "Let me stay just like this for another moment...." Of course it was Renny that broke the moment when he melodramatically burst out crying into Wally's arms.

"Thank you all for sharing this with us." Michael said panting still trying to catch his breath.

"I'd like to have a few minutes alone with Scott. We will join you in the living room in a little while. Please feel free to enjoy yourselves..."

Slowly Michael pulled himself from Scott. It was probably the emptiest feeling he had ever experienced. "Lay down on the bed." He said lovingly. Kneeling on the floor between his legs Michael licked his tongue from Scott's balls down to his ass driving him to a place he had never been before. "Fuck you taste so good." He whispered as he slipped a finger in his ass while circling his tongue over his dripping hole. "Mmmm I could stay like this all night licking your sweet ass...but I did promise..."

Spreading Scott's legs he removed his finger and slipped his still hard cock into his open and waiting ass. Scott was surprised how easily it slipped inside of him. There was no pain, just exquisite pleasure.

"You feel so good..." Michael said taking long deep strokes in and out of Scott. "Slide up on the bed so I can lie on top of you." Feeling Michael's full weight on him and his body against his cock Scott knew he wouldn't be able to hold off his impending orgasm. Panicked he begged Michael to go slowly, he didn't want to cum yet.

"I know you need to cum...and we do have guests..." Michael said kissing Scott in between every word. "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm the luckiest man in the world..." Scott answered raising his ass up to meet Michael's every stroke.

"No, I'm the lucky one." Michael said pressing himself deeper into him. Their groans filled the room as Michael pulled Scott's ass to him with each stroke.

Scott felt Michael's cock swell inside of of him at the same moment his cock swelled and without having to say a word they both came together, their bodies sealed in a never ending embrace.

"More...more...I want more..." Scott cried thrusting his hips against him. He couldn't get enough of Michael. Scott never wanted this feeling to stop.

"For the rest of my life I will always give you more." Michael said kissing his lips gently.

*******************

A week later, in Hawaii, Michael was laying by the pool while I was fixing us a bite to eat. In all my life I had never been so happy. Grabbing the food tray I walked outside and stood over Michael. His was gloriously naked and his cock was hard, a sight I loved to see, and a big smile touch his lips.

"I love you Michael" I said. It was the first time I said those words and hearing them made me realize I should have said them before.

Michael shut his eyes for the briefest moment then opened them and looked at me. "I have waited my whole life to hear those three simple words." He stood and faced me, his eyes watery with tears of happiness. "I have loved you from the first time my lips touched yours and I will love you for the rest of my life..."

********************

EPILOGUE - June,2036

Michael and I are celebrating our 25th year together today. He wanted to have a large party but I preferred it to be just our closest family around us. It has been five years since we've all been together at the same time, but then again our lives seemed to have taken such different paths.

Kei flew in from Washington last night. Renny was right when he said the Kei was strong willed. He surprised us all with how he was able to put behind him the nightmares of his younger life and become such a great and loving man. He approached Michael and me three months after we took him in and told us the he would like to go to school. We hired a private tutor who assisted him in getting his GED, and then he took his SAT's and was able to get into Columbia University.

Five years ago, at our last gathering Michael and I announced that we were retiring and Kei was named President/CEO of Cecil & Company. He and his partner, Lucas, have been married for over ten years and are parents to a beautiful and precocious boy, who Kei says will be the future C&C president. A new bloodline started.

Peyton decided to leave us soon after we returned from Hawaii. Unknown to either Michael or myself he and Mistress Paula had married years earlier, she had already given birth to three kids and after he left us they had another two. Peyton knew when Michael and I got together we would take care of each other and his job was done. He moved onto a new phase of his life, being a devoted and doting husband and father. The money that Charles left Peyton has given them a comfortable life together and they want for nothing, not that they ever would.

Renny and Wally are arriving this afternoon. Time has not slowed Renny down one bit. At 78 he is still exactly the same as the day I met him. He and Wally took over the brownstone when Michael and I decided that we wanted to have a life outside of the lifestyle the brownstone offered. It wasn't that we were against that lifestyle, but we just wanted to be monogamous, at least for a few years.

Eight years ago, on June 1st 2029, the 75th anniversary of the brownstone we decided to shut its doors. Times had changed. As the older members passed on it was more difficult to find younger members to take their place. Michael deeded the property over to Renny and Wally who kept the restaurant and spa on the main floor but converted the other floors to apartments. They occupy the top floor, where Michael and I had lived briefly. The restaurant and spa do a thriving business and the income from the rental units allow them the freedom to do what they want.

The four of us are still connected at the hip and spend more than half our time together. The monogamy that Michael and I share includes an ongoing relationship with Renny and Wally. It's still strange to me that I can share Michael with another man and never feel one bit of jealousy. We agreed a long time ago that sex is sex and should be enjoyed by anyone that wants to enjoy it, but what we hold sacred to each other is our asses. We fuck and suck anyone we want to, we even allow others to suck us, but we have chosen to only allow our cocks in each other's asses.

In 2016 same sex marriage became legal in the United States. Michael asked me to marry him soon after. Unlike my virgin ceremony, we had a public wedding at the brownstone with over 500 people in attendance. We have been happily married for 21 years and a day doesn't go by that we don't say those three little words...I LOVE YOU.