All Comments on 'The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 01'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

new twist on old classic

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
The Bug

kinda unbelievable circumstances but very hot anyway, thanx

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Mmmmm!!!

Wonder what Steph and Dad were up to while Steph's head was out of sight and Mom and Billy were giving each other orgasms? What will they be doing in the back seat after the switch?

Nicely done, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

There may still be time to achieve your desire. Setting up a more realistic situation may work for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ch. 2?

Will there be a chapter 2? Probably not since this is your fifth CH. 01 story. Do you ever finish anything you start or do you have ADD or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is chapter 2?

I agree that this is another in your long list of chapter 1's. Stop what you are doing and continue the stories you have started!

We obviously want more, but not another...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Will the bug make steff and billy closer in the next chapter? Hope to see chapter 2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start that's got me interested

I hope that he gets more than just a hand job from his mother.

She needs his big cock pushed up her little pussy, and blast her full of his cum.

Dad and sis would make a good distraction, and keep them busy while he is banging his mom all through the vacation.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So far its got my interest and looking forward to reading Ch.2. Hopefully your not one of those that take so long to write each chapter that you cant remember what happened in the last one.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
my condolences

thanks for the nice story. so sorry about your puppy. :(

hnsmdvlhnsmdvlover 11 years ago

I was saddened to hear about your dog my heart goes out to you. I had to have my Kayla put down 16 happy years we shared she was a black lab doberman mix. She went to work slept on the bed 24 7 together that was 6 years and I am about to tear up still so I know your hearts pain once again my heart goes out to you. The story was really good a very fresh twist with the bug bite I thought and very erotic. Thank you.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 01

The loss of a dog, probably any "family" pet, is a stressful situation. We lost two dogs within a couple years of each other. Our black Lab/German Shepherd mix had arthritis so bad in her rear hips, we'd had her on pain medication for several months, so we decided it was the proper and right thing to put her down; we had an appointment with the vet about five days later, but a couple days before, I had fallen asleep on the couch in the family room, my arm was hanging over, I felt her nose on my hand and went back to sleep. An hour or so later I woke for work, and she had died, just after her kiss on my hand. Our black Scottie had to be put down a few years later for a cancer in her shoulder. The Lab was seventeen and half years old, and the Scottie was thirteen and half when we had to put her down. It was tough!

The son has his mother in his corner now, "I love you, too", she says after their first communion. Dad and Stephanie continuing the trip in the back seat, being Dad's idea and, most probably he knew what his wife and son were doing in the back seat, so he's going to take the same risks with his daughter. As they continue down the highway with Billy driving, Mom will be giving Billy blowjobs while he finger fucks her, long into the night! Before their first night is over at the end of the trip, each couple Billy and his mom, and Greg and their daughter, will be fucking each other profusely.

On the index for this author I noticed there are continuing chapters (that I haven,t yet read), so my above thoughts are fantasies this reader wishes for and imagines.

This is a good story by a thorough and astute author. The character portrayals is detailed and thorough, the dialogue of the character's is very good, and the story theme is awesome, allowing lots of time, one week, for this partially-incestual family to really "get acquainted". I'm looking forward to an excellent read of the continuing family saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a terrific story from bob, as usual

The bug that bit Billy is the bug that bites lots and lots boys--it's the lust for his own mother's mommy-hole, the same warm wet hole between his mother's legs he came out of. His mother Dawn wasn't bitten, but she has her own lust. It's for what her 19 year old boy's got jumping around in his pants. Unseen by dad and sister Steff, Billy eases his hand up his mother's dress, something plenty of sons'd love to do. In an excruciatingly slow path over her thighs, with Billy getting harder every second, he reaches his goal and finds his mother's sopping wet cunt. Meanwhile, the boy's freed his big hard cock from his pants and wrapped mom's hand around it. Mom's unconscious simmering urges take over, and she jerks off her Billy. As his warm creamy semen flies all over the place, Dawn has her own great cum, and mother and son have performed (not "committed") beautiful incest for the first time.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
A purrrfect summation

Any caring mother would consider 'Purforming a similar inspection' - bug bites can be harmful. Even Dads should have the same concern. For medical attention, similar to snake bits, in the wilderness, someone would think of sucking out the 'poison' ... And maybe get infected with the same induced erotic needs, desires and become the next carrier. Just a thought. Great imagination and can't wait any longer to read the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great Little Story

Hope there is more to cum, lots more!

Thanx for the read.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Love it - looking forward to more!

Love the use of the blanket in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RIP GINGER. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this story as a whole (all four parts) was quite well done and built upon a far-fetched premise that had its own logic and feeling as the story progressed. I gave it 5 stars and would look forward to new stories if the author still has the inspiration to do any more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Although I did not usually like erotic incestuous love stories based on a scifi premise, this appears to have potential. I appreciate mutually consensual incestuus love stories. Based on the ease with which the son was able provide his mother with an orgasm, it appears the husband has lost interest in his wife or he can no linger perform. Regardless, good opening for the series, 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous