All Comments on 'The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 04'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
where can i find one of those bugs

Waiting for the next chapter. Good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
What will they do when they get home?

Will they still fuck each other when they get home? It would be hot to read about what happens to them.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
master of the house

the storry is to good to be ending now

let the family go home en make the son the master of the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT

DAMN!!!!! hope u plan on write more and keep it up good job

photo100photo100about 12 years ago
Hot Story

A great story, had the best effect on me, continue the story any more in the family

justfred69justfred69about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the idea, loved the story. Well written and HOT!!!! Thanks and keep 'em cumming!

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
woooooow !

As the old saying goes....Incest is best especially when its with Mom...... :-)

Francis73Francis73about 12 years ago
Wonderful idea

That was something else and a great set of tales to titilate your mind and soul!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome can't count the times I did cum or was close to cumming. Keep the stories cumming.... I had two sisters and never looked at them this way but sure would have been fum to go camping like this.....

ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
Well told!

Hottest thing I've read in a while..

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 04

This is most probably the most erotic, pure lust and sex, fuck, suck and eat pussy--all day, all night, all week--and now looking forward to a more relaxed atmosphere when the Wilson's return home.

The ONLY thing at this point is for Mother Dawn and Sister Stephanie to get pregnant; Son Billy should impregnate his Mother Dawn, and Father Greg shoud impregnate his Daughter Stephanie. And all four, with their incestual birthed children, should cohabit and remain together "til death do us part"!!

The story has thus far been a very unusual, yet very reader popular, theme and character development! Every, and I mean EVERY, reader comments feel as I do. This story so epic in proportions and awesomeness most certainly, of all the incest stories, to have some degree of continuing a sequel, one or more chapters!! There is sufficient development of the Wilson family that there is material for continuing this epic family saga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, yea! Go Wilson Family, go, Go, GO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Follow up

The story is written great and it would be great to follow up on when they get home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I too would like to hear what happens when they get home..let billy get some anal..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shoulda left the Dad out of it!

The Dad should have his own story.

There is never any room in a mother son (or evben a brother/sis) relationship, for the father to but in.

The entire point of the mom/son genre is the illicit nature of the relationship, which must be tabooo not only from the world, but also from the father as he is the one losing his woman to the son.

If the father is OK with the above, then it is simply a streight "fuck story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

need a sequel it does!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great sex romp

good idea for the plot-3 day infection-great hot sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Someone should make a movie using about this series...but 70's style porn, not that shit they are putting out these days!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ecstatically cool #4

so the question that no one has asked yet; what happened to Billy's Monster Cock?

some of the plot lines & angles were friggin hilarious;

so let's see Dads doesn't want to get in trouble for falling prey to daughters sedcution so he OKs son seducing Mom, LOL

Umm; what are we doing here? Just relax and accept that your son is going to screw your brains out in front of us, so that I can now screw my daughter, ROFLMAO

DKP

Oh; and BTW you're not supposed to succeed, but if you blow or nibble on Moms' neck - she'll open take off her pantis and open her legs for you, hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the Wilsons are just a modern up-to-date family

Now that Billy has free access to his sister Steffie's sweet little slit, the Wilson family is all set and totally wired. Each of the males--dad Greg and son Billy--has two family twats--mother Dawn's twat and sister Steff's twat--to fuck the shit out of and blow his balls into. Each of the family females--Dawn and Steff--has two family cocks--dad Greg's cock and son Billy's cock--to slam and pound their twat, and two pairs of family balls, Greg's and Billy's to fill them up with family semen. The bug is gone, but the Wilsons are going to fuck each other's brains out, the way it is with totally liberated families nowadays. Family cocks and family cunts--they're living in family fucker heaven.

SorchakSorchakalmost 10 years ago
Protection?

Since nobody was using it, both women should be impregnated by Billy (he's got the bigger cock, to get to their wombs) by the time they leave the campground. Have them find out a month or so after the family gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Will This Continue?

There needs to be more of this series. Hope there's more on the way. It's great!!

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Ditto!

Write on! PLEASE!

mthomas63mthomas63over 8 years ago
Great Fuckin' Story!

I sure hope this erection I've got will go down in time. I plan to use it to good effect, but doubt that will be the end of it. All I'll have to do is remember what the sight of those four fucking up a storm looks like, and it's gonna be hard again.

Write more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love bit

You've really reached a high in writing. There could be 10 pages of descriptions with no story, thankfully you don't do that. Keep it up, you have a real talent at this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Ending To A Great Story

You carried this story to a perfect ending. It has to be one of the Best Ever Mom-Son, Dad-Daughter and four-way cross stories ever..It is full and complete and satisfying as it stands, with no sequel needed. May the family enjoy the new life they have begun, thanks to the Bug. Thanx For the great read.

ZonemanZonemanover 7 years ago
Great story

A think we all need an epilogue to this story!!! And new episodes to carry on further stories!

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Great -want more!

Next chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The best story I have read in a long time keep up the good work and please write a follow up story. :)

petcock17petcock17almost 6 years ago
Obviously missing#$%&*

I read all the comments and they seem to be all positive. Most said basically GOOD JOB and or wanted more and some gave their recommendations. And I agree with most of the comments and the GOOD writing, BUT there seems to be somthing (to me for me ) obviously missing for it to be a real family affair and that's the absence of father and son also having an uncontrollable need for each other. It was very good but it didn't quite get me to the finish line to be the best I've ever read recently but close. I guess it didn't come up because it would have put it in another category but it's all still incest. Again good job, good writing😎.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Consequences

You never make mention of the fact that they’re on birth control. It’s assumed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. Are you going to finish Making. Baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fun, I like the fact it's all in the open.

No cheating or lying.

There is an expanded version of this on Amazon.

Perhaps in an anthology.

Good luck finding it.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogover 1 year ago

loved this 'now i have a bigger cock(!)' phantasy! Bunches. A big problem for me is how many many errors of grammar, spelling, bouncing between tenses, apostrophes, commas and typos there are. Your editor cleaned it up to what it is now but missed a LOT! There's a book called "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White that is indispensable for any writer; maybe pick a couple up- one for you, one for your editor. Thanks for the boners, etc.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Crazy story and I loved it. Another chapter needed for what happened next

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Simply an enjoyable story to read. What was a surprise was that the family members realized they could physically and emotionally love more than one person. No jealousy. No boundares. Simply family members trusting and loving each other without artificially created boundaries or limits. I would like another depicting the new home life. A 5 star series without reservation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4110 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES