The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm messy. Clean me up first." Dan was so cute.

I giggled. "I don't mind. It's just my pussy and your cum." I took his hands from my head and leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. It was the first time I had ever given my husband a blow job and I looked up at him as I took his cock all the way into my mouth.

Dan's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as I teased the base of his cock with my tongue and then gently cupped his balls in my hand and began to massage them. His soft cock was quickly springing up into a fully erect pole and I slid back off it and let my tongue circle the head. I could taste the tang of my pussy along with the slightly salty flavor of his cum and I lovingly caressed his cock with my mouth. I slid down again taking his full hard length into my mouth until the head nudged my throat. I relaxed and pushed forward further letting the knob of his cock slide into and then down my throat.

Deep throating isn't hard, you just have to relax and control your gag reflex. I'd actually learned to do that with my seventh grade math teacher. It would have earned me an "A" but I was always good in math and didn't need the help to get the "A." Now I put my skills to work. I took him all the way down my throat until my nose was buried deep in his curly pubic hair. As my lungs begged for air, I slid back until I could breathe again and once again used my tongue to circle and caress his knob. I even took the opportunity to wiggle the tip of my tongue around his little pee hole, then I descended down his shaft again. I could feel his cock growing in my mouth and I don't think he had ever been as big as he was as I slowly, lovingly sucked his cock, then it happened. Dan grabbed my head and rammed me down on his cock hard and then his whole body shook and he came deep down my throat. Cum filled my belly and then I pulled back and cum filled my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed as my sweet husband came and came in my mouth. When he finally gushed his final spurt into my mouth, I held his salty goodness in my mouth and contemplated snow balling him. I changed my mind and swallowed the last of his jism down.

"Wow, Gina. I never thought you would do that."

"Did you like it lover?"

"Oh, hell yeah. It was fucking fantastic."

I giggled again. "I liked it too."

"Where did you learn to do that? No, never mind, I don't really want to know."

It occurred to me that Dan never asked me about my experiences before we were married and I wondered about that. I figured he was afraid he couldn't hide his arousal and didn't want me to know about his kink. I could understand that but I knew that after tomorrow night he wouldn't be able to hide it from me any more. That night we fucked again and this time I got him to fuck me doggie. I love doggie because it allows me to get the angles right so that the head of my lover's cock touches me in very erotic places. He had staying power this time and I was able to cum twice before he shot his third load of the day into me.

I had taken a half-day of vacation the next day, a Friday. As I left work, I called Jeff and told him we were go for the night. I was headed home to get the house ready. Jeff would come over precisely at 7:00pm. He would be wearing blue jeans, engineer boots, and a wife-beater t-shirt. I hurried home and set the house up by moving the living room furniture around a bit and bringing in one of the dining room chairs. Then I went up stairs and took a long hot bath. I shaved my pussy, legs, and pits and then used powder to make sure my skin was silky smooth and soft. I dressed in a new outfit that was sluttier than anything my husband had ever seen me in. The skirt was very short, it barely covered the bottom of my round ass. I did not wear panties. The blouse was satin that barely came below the bottom of my large tits. My nipples stuck out enough to be clearly visible since I wasn't wearing a bra either. I applied my makeup. I rarely wear makeup and most men seem to really prefer me without it but for this special occasion I put some eye liner, lipstick, and a little eye shadow on. Not too gaudy, but enough to give me just a little hint of slut look. Okay, I just naturally look like a slut. One of the things I had to do to take on my conservative persona was start wearing makeup to reduce my slutty appearance. So it wasn't hard to get just the look I was looking for.

By the time I was ready, it was almost time for Dan to come home. He usually got home around six-thirty and that night he was right on time. I was in the living room pretending to be relaxed on the couch when he walked in. He took one look at me and I saw his pants begin to tent. I smiled at him.

"Sit down right there," I said, pointing to the dining room chair in the middle of the room.

He gave the chair an odd look but sat as directed.

I got up and, standing in front of him with my legs spread slightly, I asked. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, babe, you know I do."

"Good." I took his hands and used a pair of padded handcuffs to secure them to the chair behind his back. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is all this?"

"I just want to experiment some." I knelt down and secured each of his ankles to the chair. "Are you okay with this? Or do you want to call it off?"

"I'm okay." His cock was sticking up in his pants like a flag pole.

I retrieved the last part of my preparations. A ball gag. I slipped it on him and pushed the ball into his mouth and then tightened it up. His eyes were starting to get a concerned look in them so I thought I would give him a hint.

"I've seen the stories you've been reading on the internet. Tonight I'm going to make your fantasies come true."

He still looked confused but his cock was nearly bursting through his slacks. Just then the doorbell rang and I smiled at him. "You just sit there and enjoy your fantasy." A big part of the fantasy of the stories was the wife ignoring the husband once her lover arrived and I intended to go all the way to make Dan's fantasy come true. I wrapped another gag around the outside of the ball gag to make sure that Dan couldn't speak or even make loud sounds and then turned my back on him and went to answer the door. I let Jeff in, dressed just as directed, and led him to the living room.

"So that's your husband?"

"Yeah, but you should just ignore him. Now that we are together, lover, he doesn't matter." I could hear Dan struggling against his binds but I did not want to ruin the fantasy so I didn't even look at him. I reached up and pulled Jeff down into a very passionate kiss. Jeff put one hand on my left tit and the other on my ass, cupping both and giving me a good rub throughout the kiss. Once the kiss ended I said loudly enough to be sure that Dan heard. "Now it's time for you to show my husband how a real man fucks a woman."

"I will baby. Oh, I will do that. Did you stop taking the pill like I told you too?"

"Uh, huh, I'm as fertile as I will ever be and tonight is my peak night."

"That's good cause I'm gonna make a baby in you tonight girl."

That was all just for Dan's fantasy. I hadn't really stopped taking the pill. I did not have any desire to get pregnant. It wouldn't help my sex life or my career. But I wanted Dan to get the full effect of his fantasy and have the night of his life. I just knew this was going to take our sex life higher and make us free. I couldn't wait to have Dan join Sharra and Mike and me in a wild foursome.

Jeff reached down and pulled my blouse up and off, exposing my large breasts and straining nipples to view. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth and I moaned and I pulled his t-shirt off. Jeff has really well defined muscles in his arms and back and I loved the feel of them so as he suckled on my tit I rubbed and kneaded his beautiful shoulders. He dropped to his knees and pushed my skirt up to my waist exposing my bare pussy to him. I spread my legs wide, giving him access to my hot sex and he didn't disappoint me. Jeff pressed his face forward into my bare vee and began to tongue my pussy. Jeff was never a great one for fore play but tonight wasn't really a fore play kind of night anyway.

I threw my head back and raised my arms high as I enjoyed the sensation of Jeff's mouth on my sex. "Oh my God, lover, you are so much better than my husband. He doesn't even know how to eat a pussy."

"Your wimp husband has never eaten your pussy?" Jeff asked and he looked over at Dan and smirked. "No wonder you had to go out and find a real man to fuck you."

I heard Dan fighting against his bounds but I knew the chair was very sturdy and the cuffs, though soft, were very strong.

"So stand up and get those jeans off so I can suck your cock." I demanded and Jeff stood up. He slipped out of his boots and socks.

I knelt in front of Jeff and lowered his blue jeans. His cock was fully hard and a good eight inches long. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and stared at it for a moment. He had such a beautiful cock. Slowly I leaned forward and gently kissed the knob and then took it between my lips. I let my tongue dance around the silky smooth knob for a little bit and then took him deeper. I love sucking cock and I was determined to make sure Dan saw that as I sucked my bull's cock in front of him. In the back of my mind I realized that Dan wasn't struggling anymore, probably too damned horny to think about it. Maybe he had given in to the fantasy. I couldn't risk looking at him and ruining it for him so I concentrated all my attention on the cock in front of me. I took Jeff's cock down my throat and swallowed. I have been told that this sensation is one of the best things in life. I pulled back, letting my tongue swish back and forth along the length of Jeff's cock as I did and then gently I held his knob with my teeth while my tongue swirled around and around over it.

In front of me I felt Jeff's knees give slightly and he moaned loudly. "Damn, man, your wife gives the best head I've ever had." He said to Dan. "Too bad you are not man enough for her or you could be having this all to yourself." Jeff chuckled and I looked up at him with a smile on my lips. He was playing the part better than I could have ever hoped.

Again and again I brought Jeff right to the edge and then backed off. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and he pulled me to my feet in front of him.

"Babe, I know you love it when I cum in your mouth, but I have other plans for tonight. You just bend over and I'll give you what you really want."

What I really wanted was to get fucked and to drive Dan wild. I knew that both were about to happen so I turned around and bent over with my legs spread. I was turned sideways to Dan so that he had the perfect view of me taking Jeff's cock and Jeff didn't disappoint me. He stepped forward and pushed his dick deep into me in a single stroke.

"Oh God, so good," I moaned out as he filled my pussy with his cock. "Come on you stud, fuck me hard and fast and then put your baby into me."

Jeff grabbed my full hips and thrust himself deep inside me. The feeling was incredible and I started cumming on his third stroke. I grunted and moaned as he continued to pound into me. My tits were bouncing with each hard push and Jeff reached forward with one hand and grabbed it roughly, using it to increase his tempo and force. This fuck was amazing. I wanted to look over at Dan. I wanted to see my husband's hard cock pushing his jeans up and to know that he was getting as much out of this as I was. Well maybe not quite as much but anyway. I knew, though, that for me to even acknowledge him in the room would detract from his fantasy and I wanted this to be mind blowing for him. So as Jeff fucked me I never looked at him but I did keep up a running banter of how good Jeff was, how he was so much better than my husband. How it was so good to be fucked by a real man. And Jeff kept up his part, talking to Dan, telling him how much he enjoyed fucking me and how much he was going to enjoy fucking me from now on.

After several minutes of fucking like this I told Jeff to lie down. I positioned him so that my back would be to Dan and then I mounted my lover, leaning forward and making sure that Dan had an great view of Jeff's big cock sliding in and out of my very wet and stretched pussy. I rode Jeff like this for a long while and then we switched positions again to me on the bottom and Jeff pounding into me like a jack hammer. Soon I felt Jeff stiffen.

"Oh, baby, here it comes. I'm gonna cum inside your pussy. Are you ready for my baby? I'm gonna knock you up good." And he came.

He'd been holding back for so long that his load was huge. I felt it fill up my pussy and then start coming back out and running down my ass. Still he pumped into me. Over and over again his cock squirted his hot cum deep inside me. I have been fucked so many times I can't remember them all, but I really don't remember anyone cumming that much inside me before. Finally he was done and he rolled off of me. I lay in the floor with my legs spread and my pussy pointed straight at my husband. I knew it must be a sight, stretched out and oozing cum down over my round ass.

"Baby, you really are the best fuck I've ever had." Jeff leaned forward and kissed me deeply on the mouth, then he looked over at Dan and smirked. "Keep her warmed up for me, wimp. I'll be back to get more, you can bet on that." Jeff followed the plan perfectly. I got the feeling he really wanted to stay and snuggle up to me a bit, but instead he dressed and let himself out.

Once Jeff was gone, I finally looked over at Dan. He had a very odd, almost sick look on his face. I got up and went behind him. "Well, baby, was it as good as you had hoped?" I started untying the cloth gag as I spoke. "I found the stories you read on the internet. Did I do a good job of making your fantasy come true? Did you enjoy it as much as I did baby?"

I removed the cloth gag and then loosened the ball gag and pulled it from his mouth.

Dan worked his jaws a moment and then turned his head so that he could see me. "You stupid cunt," he growled. "When I read those stories, I'm the bull!"

12